PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Suns game thread

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Neither team has a game until Friday so might as well make this now. Channing Frye will be out (giving the Suns a punchers chance). Fortunately for PHX Kobe's game winner yesterday will lead to his supporting cast hearing about how great Kobe is from here till Friday so they'll go in with the attitude that they can stand around and watch him. Suns need all the help they can get against these guys so that works out well.

If the Suns want to win Amare and J-Rich are both going to need to have big nights on both ends of the court, meaning Nash is going to need to be willing to pass to them on isos or post ups and not dominate the ball looking for assists. Should that happen, J-Rich stops moving and starts playing hot potato with Nash because he's so shocked when he does touch the ball while Amare tries to force it everytime he gets a touch which usually leads to turnovers. Most importantly, they both lose any intensity or focus they might have had on defense when it becomes the "Stand around and watch Nash have fun dribbling around aimlessly" show.

Tonight is a good gauge on whether the Suns are truly committed to becoming more traditional, playing better defense and chaning the culture of the team, or if we're gonna see a team in the playoffs that doesn't use its bench, doesn't play defense and doesn't run any plays other than pick and rolls. Now that I'm off my soap box Lakers fans are more than welcome to share their thoughts.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Just bend over and exhale, buddy.

:lol

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Too bad for the ROCKETS.

Really? We ain't got shit to do with this...lottery is where we're going and you can go fuck yourself if you don't like it.

http://www.liu.edu/CWIS/CWP/LIBRARY/african/2000/1992_00b.jpg

lol LA...:lol:lol:lol

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
You know the funny thing about those pics, unlike your XXX pics, is those pics could have come from Houston. You idiots chose to riot over the same shit. :rollin

Too bad it didn't...

lol state tax :lol
lol LA :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 12:21 PM
I was looking at you guys schedule, and the Suns should get one of those top 4 spots. Denver and the Spurs are fucked royally. The Lakers have it tough as well, but they should tighten things up now that Dallas is breathing down their backs. Dallas has a cake walk the rest of the way, fucking faggots.

Losing to Utah last week was huge. If they aren't in the top 4 with a few games left in the season I'd want them to tank so they have to play Denver in the 1st round instead of Utah. Of Utah, Dallas, Denver and LA, Denver is the one team they'd have a chance to beat, and it would be a good chance.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Really? We ain't got shit to do with this...lottery is where we're going and you can go fuck yourself if you don't like it.

http://www.liu.edu/CWIS/CWP/LIBRARY/african/2000/1992_00b.jpg

lol LA...:lol:lol:lol

This is a Lakers Suns game thread. Since the LA riots have nothing to do with the game, post them somewhere else.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Where are they playing this game?

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 12:37 PM
At Phoenix.
80% chance Suns would win this then. Lakers are horrible on the road, as you know luva.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 12:37 PM
This is a Lakers Suns game thread. Since the LA riots have nothing to do with the game, post them somewhere else.
Double up got pwnd by a Phoenix fan.:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
FUCK YES. My friend just told me he got tickets and if I pay for parking and food I can go. If anyone watching the game hears mooing when Odom is shooting free throws, it's me.

IronMexican
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
FUCK YES. My friend just told me he got tickets and if I pay for parking and food I can go. If anyone watching the game hears mooing when Odom is shooting free throws, it's me.

Sounds like your jealous he beat you to the cattle:lol

I still haven't gone to a Laker game. Too expensive.

TheMACHINE
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
My prediction:

Game tied. 5.7 seconds left. Single coverage on Kobe. Kobe one step dribble pull up. Game winner.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I still haven't gone to a Laker game. Too expensive.

Even the price for these tickets was high because of the Lakers. The good thing about ticket sales being down this year is I can hone my inner Jew for situations like this. These tickets are in the upper deck, but my mom had tickets she sold online so the person gets emailed printable tickets and the old hard copy tickets she has don't get scanned right if you try to get into the game with them. What the Suns are too stupid to realize is that you can just bring those lower level tickets with, get into the game using upper level tickets, scout out open seats in the lower level section, and then show the lower level tickets to the ticket attendant who checks to make sure you have lower level tickets.

IronMexican
03-10-2010, 12:57 PM
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Double up got pwnd by a Phoenix fan.:lol

ChrisRichards (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16909)
Can't Start Threads

:lmao

NBAfan83
03-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't see suns winning this.

I predict gasol only plays 15-20 mins, while odom and bynum gets the start, meaning amare's gonna be eaten by bynum.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 01:26 PM

Bitch please I'll commandeer this thread whenever the fuck I feel like it.

lol dinner for 3
lol Stoudemire opt in
lol Sarvar the cheap fuck
lol that dumbass figurehead Kerr

"Despite four decades of success, the Suns have never won an NBA Championship." -Wikipedia.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Bitch please I'll commandeer this thread whenever the fuck I feel like it.

lol dinner for 3
lol Stoudemire opt in
lol Sarvar the cheap fuck
lol that dumbass figurehead Kerr

"Despite four decades of success, the Suns have never won an NBA Championship." -Wikipedia.

lol Yao Ming
lol thinking he's good
lol think ing Sean Morey is a good GM
lol thinking Chris Bosh wants to go to your shithole team.

Xylus
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
This is a Suns-Lakers thread. What is Rocket Fan doing in here, startin' shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 04:23 PM

That's my question....don't they have some Yao Ming circle jerk party or draft lottery thread to be in?

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:24 PM

Get some fucking glasses and look at the first fuck who posted...then try again.

lol Suns.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm ready to ride lakerfan cock like always.

Yea I know.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 04:29 PM
This has nothing to do with riding Lakerfan cock. I don't like my threads about meaningful NBA events getting derailed by retarded Rockets fans who have nothing to post about their team other than "Next year we'll have the big slope eyed piece of sh*t" healthy!

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:33 PM
This has nothing to do with riding Lakerfan cock. I don't like my threads about meaningful NBA events getting derailed by retarded Rockets fans who have nothing to post about their team other than "Next year we'll have the big slope eyed piece of sh*t" healthy!

Aight pimp, keep rocking that shirt...

http://product.images.fansedge.com/51-15/51-15801-F.jpg

Xylus
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Get some fucking glasses and look at the first fuck who posted...then try again.

lol Suns.

All lakaluva had to do was say ROCKETS and you came running. Probably the easiest troll job he's ever done.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM

I'd rather wear a 2007 shirt than a 1995 shirt. Did they wind up making "2009 Houston Rockets: 2nd round participants" shirts?

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:47 PM
All lakaluva had to do was say ROCKETS and you came running. Probably the easiest troll job he's ever done.

Not really, I rep for my city. It was my decision to make...just like trollin you fucks. :lol

redzero
03-10-2010, 04:48 PM

Actually, that's not a bad looking shirt.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 04:48 PM
You have a pathetic and sad life Double up. You troll this forum 24/7. You need a social life.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Actually, that's not a bad looking shirt.

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Stop laughing at yourself. Actually, go ahead and laugh it up. That post is probably the highlight of your week.

Double-Up
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
You have a pathetic and sad life Double up. You troll this forum 24/7. You need a social life.

Coming from the guy that can't start threads...:lol...whatever you say HarlemHeat/Miami. :rollin

ChrisRichards
03-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Coming from the guy that can't start threads...:lol...whatever you say HarlemHeat/Miami.
Dont ever fucking compare me to that PT cruiser driving two faced faggot.

Goran Dragic
03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Leandro Barbosa comes back on Friday. Hopefully he read "How to be a complete basketball player for dummies" (or better yet hopefully the Suns hired someone to read it to him) while he was recovering from the wrist injury he got running around with scissors during retard arts and crafts, because all signs point to this being his last chance to remain a Sun. If he's still the NBA's frontal lobe damage representative and lacks the ability to do anything other than make open threes and run in a straight line at the hoop with his head down looking at the ball like a 5 year old, it's time for him to get traded.

Xylus
03-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Fuck the Lakers.

Xylus
03-11-2010, 07:13 PM
DOK, Bob Young reporting that Barbosa won't be ready for the Lakers game. (http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/03/11/20100311phoenix-suns-leandro-barbosa.html)

TheMACHINE
03-11-2010, 07:29 PM
DOK, Bob Young reporting that Barbosa won't be ready for the Lakers game. (http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/03/11/20100311phoenix-suns-leandro-barbosa.html)

FUCK!

DoK wins.

Chieflion
03-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I see that POS lakaluva really hates me a lot. Just came in here to wish good luck to the Suns. So many fan trolls.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2010, 07:56 PM

:hungry:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-11-2010, 08:01 PM
"No, I'm going to wait," he said. "I don't know how many games. I'm not strong yet with the (right) hand. It's still a little bit weak. I can't pass the way I want to pass. Hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm excited and wanted to play, but I want to make sure I get back right."

:lmao as if he was ever able to pass.

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 02:25 AM
lol think ing Sean Morey is a good GM

lol no one catching this. :lol

DesignatedT
03-12-2010, 03:23 AM
What do you guys think about the spread?

Suns +2

Over/Under 213

what have the past meetings been like.

21_Blessings
03-12-2010, 04:39 AM
What do you guys think about the spread?

Suns +2

Over/Under 213

what have the past meetings been like.

I'd take the over

Pero
03-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Will Dragic play?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Will Dragic play?

Hopefully (I don't see why not it didn't look like a bad ankle sprain).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 10:55 AM
lol no one catching this. :lol

rofl Idk why I thought his name was Sean, i guess it's just how irrelevant the Rockets are, their playoff games can't even get on national TV.

djohn2oo8
03-12-2010, 10:59 AM
rofl Idk why I thought his name was Sean, i guess it's just how irrelevant the Rockets are, their playoff games can't even get on national TV.

It could be worse, we could have the lethal combo of Sarver/Kerr at the helm

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 11:06 AM
It could be worse, we could have the lethal combo of Sarver/Kerr at the helm

tbh it's worse to have a communist government controlling your team imho

djohn2oo8
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
tbh it's worse to have a communist government controlling your team imho

Which is why Yao has retired from CNB?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Which is why Yao has retired from CNB?

Last I check that slope eyed fucked played in the 2008 Olympics which led to fracturing his foot in the same place which will lead to the end of his career. Your team got played by Chinese communists. God bless.

Banzai
03-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Last I check that slope eyed fucked played in the 2008 Olympics which led to fracturing his foot in the same place which will lead to the end of his career. Your team got played by Chinese communists. God bless.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/ROFL_MAO.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2788)

Double-Up
03-12-2010, 01:11 PM

That's fucked up and you'll burn in hell for those racial slurs...but I still lol'ed. I guess it balances out though in the end, you with a blind goggle wearing knot knee fuck like Stoudemire and us with the slant eye imported china-man.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
That's fucked up and you'll burn in hell for those racial slurs...but I still lol'ed. :lol

Sons if you don't believe in hell making racial slurs isn't so hard. God bless.

IronMexican
03-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Fuck, it seems like forever since a Laker game has been on.

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Fuck, it seems like forever since a Laker game has been on.

imagine being a suns fan...i swear Nash hasnt played for my fantasy team this week. lol

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Lakers need a good road win Lakers by 8 ...close game though

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Now that I have a sig bet I've got a weird hunch LA blows this shit out. Not having Channing Frye or Tardbosa is huge for the Suns though. If Nash was injured TheMACHINE might as well put my sig up right now.

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Making excuses already...

lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Making excuses already...

lol

Do you know how to read you frontal lobe damaged douche fuck? I said Frye and Barbosa being out helps the Suns.

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 01:57 PM
justblaze doing what he supoose to be doing..getting owned in threads.

cobbler
03-12-2010, 01:59 PM
That's fucked up and you'll burn in hell for those racial slurs...but I still lol'ed. I guess it balances out though in the end, you with a blind goggle wearing knot knee fuck like Stoudemire and us with the slant eye imported china-man.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/Porterbanner.jpg

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Do you know how to read you frontal lobe damaged douche fuck? I said Frye and Barbosa being out helps the Suns.
You never said anything about having both said players helping the Suns out. It was, "not having Frye and Tardbosa is huge for the Suns". That shit could've meant it could either help or hurt the suns chances. Never was it implied that it would only hurt them.

Now that I have a sig bet I've got a weird hunch LA blows this shit out. lol excuse.

If Nash was injured TheMACHINE might as well put my sig up right now. lol another 1.

Let's see you dig yourself outta this one.:lol

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 02:02 PM
justblaze doing what he supoose to be doing..getting owned in threads.
How's the Machine doing these days? Is he still crying about the protective shoulder pads affecting his shooting or what?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 02:07 PM
You never said anything about having both said players helping the Suns out. It was, "not having Frye and Tardbosa is huge for the Suns". That shit could've meant it could either help or hurt the suns chances. Never was it implied that it would only hurt them.

First post in the thread ass wipe:

Channing Frye will be out (giving the Suns a punchers chance).

lol excuse.

That's not an excuse jizz breath. That's me being superstitious about makign a sig bet.

another 1.

So me making another joke about how Steve Nash being out helps the Suns is an excuse? Damn you are fuckin stupid.

see you dig yourself outta this one.:lol

ditto.

The Gemini Method
03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Motherf%$k the Suns, yo...

Naw, just kidding...I'm just hoping for a full effort from the Lakers if not--I'll probably be too numb on Maker's and Somas to even care...

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 02:14 PM
suns winning this one so dok needs to get his sig for me ready.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
suns winning this one so dok needs to get his sig for me ready.

lol anti-jinx

Lakers win in a blow out, just beating the team they're supposed to beat. TheMACHINE is just too good for the Suns to handle.

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 02:22 PM
First post in the thread ass wipe:Never read your first post ass wipe. And even so, what does that have to do with Barbosa's presence? Unless I missed the part where you implied not having him is a plus for the Suns in your original post.

That's not an excuse jizz breath. That's me being superstitious about makign a sig bet.lol 1st douche fuck and now jizz breath. You're on a roll.:clap

So me making another joke about how Steve Nash being out helps the Suns is an excuse? Damn you are fuckin stupid.Exactly, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. You seriously think people would find such said things funny? I'm sure TheMachine thought it was funny though.

ditto.http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani132.gif

TheMACHINE
03-12-2010, 02:23 PM
lol anti-jinx

Lakers win in a blow out, just beating the team they're supposed to beat. TheMACHINE is just too good for the Suns to handle.

u crazy. The suns are rolling and the lakers are in a slump. also the lakers suck on the road. Suns win by 23.

go easy on me with your sig.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Never read your first post ass wipe. And even so, what does that have to do with Barbosa's presence? Unless I missed the part where you implied not having him is a plus for the Suns in your original post.

Here is something I said about Barbosa in the thread:

Leandro Barbosa comes back on Friday. Hopefully he read "How to be a complete basketball player for dummies" (or better yet hopefully the Suns hired someone to read it to him) while he was recovering from the wrist injury he got running around with scissors during retard arts and crafts, because all signs point to this being his last chance to remain a Sun. If he's still the NBA's frontal lobe damage representative and lacks the ability to do anything other than make open threes and run in a straight line at the hoop with his head down looking at the ball like a 5 year old, it's time for him to get traded.

Does that sound like someone who thinks barbosa being out hurts the Suns?

1st douche fuck and now jizz breath. You're on a roll.:clap

So you admit that wasn't an excuse, OK just checking.

, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. You seriously think people would find such said things funny? I'm sure TheMachine thought it was funny though.

Well I was talking to themachine so if he found it funny then mission accomplished. Obviously I wasn't seriously making the excuse, "If the Suns lose, it's because Nash was playing."

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani132.gif[/QUOTE]

Double-Up
03-12-2010, 02:42 PM
u crazy. The suns are rolling and the lakers are in a slump. also the lakers suck on the road. Suns win by 23.

go easy on me with your sig.

Yea right, you know you don't believe that bullshit pimp. Don't try to fool nobody with that nonsense.

ginobili's bald spot
03-12-2010, 02:43 PM
This is a Suns-Lakers thread. Why is insecure Thugget fan in here spreading his gayness?

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Here is something I said about Barbosa in the thread: Does that sound like someone who thinks barbosa being out hurts the Suns?
That sounds more like someone lacking a pair of balls to trash a player on his main account more than anything really.:lol

Again I didn't bother reading any of your post prior to the one I quoted, it was obviously pointed out in my last response.

So you admit that wasn't an excuse, OK just checking.Try again, I was just pointing out the absurdity of the words you combined to get your lame point across.

Well I was talking to themachine so if he found it funny then mission accomplished. Obviously I wasn't seriously making the excuse, "If the Suns lose, it's because Nash was playing." So you admit it was a bad joke. Gotcha.:tu

Also, QUOTE bar says hi.

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 02:55 PM
This is a Suns-Lakers thread. Why is insecure Thugget fan in here spreading his gayness?
Nice tits.:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 02:57 PM
That sounds more like someone lacking a pair of balls to trash a player on his main account more than anything really.:lol

Most people on this site know that's my troll. I've trashed Barbosa under DoK more times than one can count.

Again I didn't bother reading any of your post prior to the one I quoted, it was obviously pointed out in my last response.

Excuses.

Try again, I was just pointing out the absurdity of the words you combined to get your lame point across.

thanks. You're more than welcome to not read my posts if you don't like my word choice, in fact I encourage it.

So you admit it was a bad joke. Gotcha.:tu

So you admit it wasn't an excuse, gotcha:tu

JustBlaze
03-12-2010, 03:00 PM
^^:lol:lol

I'm done DoK. Let's do this again some other time again.:toast

Here's to hoping Suns put a beat down of the Fakers tonight.:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 03:01 PM
^^:lol:lol

I'm done DoK. Let's do this again some other time again.:toast

Here's to hoping Suns put a beat down of the Fakers tonight.:toast

Sure, it was fun. Here's to Phoenix pulling off the miracle one in a million upset they'll need to win :toast:

ginobili's bald spot
03-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Sure, it was fun. Here's to Phoenix pulling off the miracle one in a million upset they'll need to win :toast:

Please sons. The way the Lakers have been playing lately it's not gonna take any miracles. First of all Fisher will be in the game so that's automatically a 4 on 5 man advantage for the Suns. I expect the Dragic/Nash combo to fully penetrate his asshole all game long. Then factor in Pau the pussy, who gets more limp wristed and soft with every passing game. Sprinkle in a little bit of Kobe fucking up the ball movement on offense and the usual shitty team defense and you have the recipe for another Lakers loss.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Please sons. The way the Lakers have been playing lately it's not gonna take any miracles. First of all Fisher will be in the game so that's automatically a 4 on 5 man advantage for the Suns. I expect the Dragic/Nash combo to fully penetrate his asshole all game long. Then factor in Pau the pussy, who gets more limp wristed and soft with every passing game. Sprinkle in a little bit of Kobe fucking up the ball movement on offense and the usual shitty team defense and you have the recipe for another Lakers loss.

I was reverse jinxing it :lol

Pau isn't who worries me, Bynum is. Got a huge size advantage inside, so big that even his dumbass knows it.

RedsLakers24
03-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Get pics of the cheerleaders.

http://www.new-akiba.com/archives/images/Cheerleader.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
03-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I was reverse jinxing it :lol

Pau isn't who worries me, Bynum is. Got a huge size advantage inside, so big that even his dumbass knows it.

So was I... even though the things I said are true.

In order to be worried about Bynum we would have to consistently pound the ball inside and actually exploit the advantage we have over 95% of the league. Fortunately for you, our guards would rather jack up contested 30 foot fadeaways with 19 seconds left on the shot clock than make a post entry pass.

Kamnik
03-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Is Dragič playing? Any confirmation?

I'd like to know if it is worth getting up at 3 am :)

JJ Hickson
03-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Is Dragič playing? Any confirmation?

Yes. ESPN.com is your friend.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 04:55 PM
So was I... even though the things I said are true.

In order to be worried about Bynum we would have to consistently pound the ball inside and actually exploit the advantage we have over 95% of the league. Fortunately for you, our guards would rather jack up contested 30 foot fadeaways with 19 seconds left on the shot clock than make a post entry pass.

The Suns have a similar problem with guards who like to jack shots up with 19-20 seconds left on the shot clock. Also Phoenix and LA share the problem of making entry passes seem a lot harder than they are, as well as having guards who stand still and don't move around at all when the ball is in someone else's hands. When Amare gets double teamed down low, Nash and J-Rich like to just watch it happen rather than take advantage of a teammate getting doubled and get open.

Texas Chili Dog
03-12-2010, 05:36 PM
go Suns go! :)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-12-2010, 07:25 PM
90 minutes before gametime, managed to get seats a few rows behind the scorers table. Lamar Odom is gonna hear my moos when he's at the FT line. Hopefully Chloe isn't at the game.

Goran Tragic
03-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Do I get to play tonight?

alchemist
03-12-2010, 07:47 PM
thought this game was going to be on ESPN :bang

Goran Tragic
03-12-2010, 07:48 PM
thought this game was going to be on ESPN :bang

Only if Lebron is playing or in attendence.

Goran Dragic
03-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Do I get to play tonight?

You only play nationally televised games. I play the locally broadcasted games.

Goran Dragic
03-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Only if Lebron is playing or in attendence.

In fairness to Lebron at least his team has a good record. There are a few teams coughSpurscoughBlazerscough that have a chance to miss the playoffs yet get tons of nationally broadcasted games.

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 08:26 PM

I'm sure you had the Arizona Cardinals' WR Sean Morey in your subconscious. :lol

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Amare on pace for 68 points and 32 rebounds. And he missed 5 FGs early.

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Kobe 4 points, 4 turnovers, 2 fouls.

Texas Chili Dog
03-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Good start, Suns. Keep it up! :hat

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Kobe 1-4 FG, 4 points, 5 TOs, 2 PFs.

portpower_11
03-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Kobe 4 points, 4 turnovers, 2 fouls.

Gasol 4 pts, missed all the FTs

PGDynasty24
03-12-2010, 09:58 PM
this is some horrible officiating. they can play physical but we can't

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Amare having a career game and Gentry sits him!!

Goran Tragic
03-12-2010, 10:01 PM
God I suck.

Pero
03-12-2010, 10:05 PM
God I suck.

?

portpower_11
03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Nash sucks too

Jeremy
03-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Gentry sits Amare most of the 2nd quarter, and now he can't buy a hoop.

DJ Mbenga
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM
how were my 1 seconds of play tonight?

DJ Mbenga
03-12-2010, 10:57 PM
sons this is why kobe plays 40 min a game. HCA is worth it. suns getting their home cooking

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Lakers choking again on the road lol.

Amundson punking the Lakers. Wow lol

redzero
03-12-2010, 11:06 PM
How the hell does Kobe have 6 turnovers when he doesn't even pass?

Pelicans78
What an exciting game. Amundson is taking over. I wish we had Bynum in the post instead of Okafor.

ChrisRichards
Lakers are playing good ball. Fluid ball movement and everyone is getting their touches. If they stick to the plan and the Lakers will be unstoppable come playoff time.

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:07 PM
How the hell does Kobe have 6 turnovers when he doesn't even pass?
He was passing the ball. A lot actually today. Bynum and Gasol dropped a couple of easy passes in the first quarter where he had 4 TO's in that span.

bostonguy
03-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Lakers are playing good ball. Fluid ball movement and everyone is getting their touches. If they stick to the plan and the Lakers will be unstoppable come playoff time.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Stop pretending to be nice. You and I both know the Cavs are winning it all.

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:09 PM
:lolKObe outrebounded by Dragic

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:10 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Stop pretending to be nice. You and I both know the Cavs are winning it all.
I dont doubt that. Cavs over Lakers in 5, 8 if Kobe hits a game winner but I doubt it. He only seems to hit Game winners against trashy teams.:toast

bostonguy
03-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Muthafucca don't come in here preaching some shit we already know is going to happen.

Um Lakers aren't repeating dawg. This is the Cavs year. Laker fans will be crying about not having HCA but that is your own fault dropping all those games. :toast

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:11 PM
How the fuck is that not a travel on Kobe? unbelievable.

bostonguy
03-12-2010, 11:12 PM
I dont doubt that. Cavs over Lakers in 5, 8 if Kobe hits a game winner but I doubt it. He only seems to hit Game winners against trashy teams.:toast

Nah it'll go 6 games tho I'd love to see the Cavs celebrating the title in Staples Center.

bostonguy
03-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Suns struggling now. :bang

DJ Mbenga
03-12-2010, 11:14 PM
How the fuck is that not a travel on Kobe? unbelievable.

looked like he had the ball stripped, but my feed didnt show a replay. i dont know about the fsn az

JJ Hickson
03-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Nah it'll go 6 games tho I'd love to see the Cavs celebrating the title in Staples Center.

Celtic fan knows who their daddy is. Stay riding my nuts.

DJ Mbenga
03-12-2010, 11:15 PM
edit: they just showed the replay. looked like amare touched the ball even if so slightly

baseline bum
03-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Fucking Phoenix announcers bitching about a flagrant... ROFL

Pero
Wow!!!!!!!

bostonguy
Celtic fan knows who their daddy is. Stay riding my nuts.

7 points tonight? Must have been an off game for you. Powe played nearly 15 minutes and no points. :depressed

DJ Mbenga
lol thanks gentry

ChrisRichards
Gentry trying to lose it for the Suns. idiot.

Agree though, that should be a flagrant foul. These refs are horrible.

redzero
03-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Gasol playing murderball now.

Pelicans78
should be a flagrant according to the rules.

Kriz-Maxima
That was not a flagrant.

baseline bum
LMAO. Idiot Suns announcers were first saying Gasol grabbed him by the neck, so once they show the replay which shows that was clearly not the case they say he should have flopped :lmao

alchemist
why did Gentry get kicked out?

phxspurfan
03-12-2010, 11:19 PM
That was basically a touch foul. But the fact that it was over the shoulders made the announcers go crazy...

Pelicans78
why did Gentry get kicked out?

argued a non-call against the refs. Got pissed.

lurker
Alvin is a dumbass.

baseline bum
03-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Phx still doesn't guard the 3. They're lucky as hell Artest missed that wide-open look.

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Artest is horrible with open jumpers.

baseline bum
03-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Amundson did flop that time :lmao

redzero
03-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Amundson is everybody's bitch today.

PGDynasty24
03-12-2010, 11:22 PM
amundson trying to flop and cause controversy

Killakobe81
DAllas 11th best team in the NBA just saw that in other thread ...LOL.
Pau Gasol flragrant are pigs flying outside?

ChrisRichards
Amundson is the new Varejao but less annoying. i like this guy.

bostonguy
03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Lakers inability to hit the 3 is another obvious weakness they have. Artest can't hit shit for open 3's. I thought he was supposed to be better than Ariza at spot up 3's?

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Amaareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Texas Chili Dog
03-12-2010, 11:26 PM
:lol @ the Suns announcers. http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/blahblah.gif

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Amundson tackled hamblem rofl

Pero
03-12-2010, 11:27 PM
LMAO Nash, screwed the game.

Texas Chili Dog
damnit

Kriz-Maxima
Very smart foul for Amare.

ChrisRichards
Nash blew it. Game over.

Pelicans78
stupid pass.

alchemist
:lol Nash/Ginobili....they will make plays that will or kill your team

Texas Chili Dog
03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Nash blew it. Game over.

Gentry blew it.

cobbler
03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Lakers inability to hit the 3 is another obvious weakness they have. Artest can't hit shit for open 3's. I thought he was supposed to be better than Ariza at spot up 3's?

this season....

artest .377
ariza .321

career...

artest .346
ariza .312

Lakers 3P%

2009 .345
2010 .324

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 11:29 PM
:lol Nash/Ginobili....they will make plays that will or kill your team

Great quote. Agree but in a pinch (clutch) I prefer Manu even if Nash is the better offensive player Manu has BIG cajones

ChrisRichards
Gentry blew it.
yeah he did too. you cant lose composure like that as a coach

portpower_11
a push by Odom, no call

Nash's missed three and stupid turnover lose the game for Suns though

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:30 PM
this season....

artest .377
ariza .321

career...

artest .346
ariza .312
Dont compare this season and career. Compare Ariza's last season and Artest this season.

alchemist
03-12-2010, 11:32 PM
oh snap the Jizz lost too....:toast :downspin:

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Lakers need a good road win Lakers by 8 ...close game though

Kobe makes those last 2 FT's I would of been dead on ...

DJ Mbenga
03-12-2010, 11:33 PM
artest was shooting 40% from 3 before the miami game where he hurt his thumb. nowadays his left hand has a bunch of tape on it, he cant shoot

cobbler
03-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Dont compare this season and career. Compare Ariza's last season and Artest this season.

ok

Ariza last year.... .319
Artest this year... .377

an even bigger difference thank you! :toast

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Holding Suns under a 100 is good.
Lamar sucked tonight too many TO's missed ft's even with crappy refs (on both sideS) we could of blown them out ...

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 11:37 PM
ok

Ariza last year.... .319
Artest this year... .377

But wait Cobbler ...Ariza made ALL the clutch plays and plays better defense than Artest those stats are crap!!! LOL

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:38 PM
ok

Ariza last year.... .319
Artest this year... .377

Ariza-FG% 46 TS%54

Artest-FG% 41% TS 51%

Ariza is just a much efficient shooter than Artest for the Lakers. Thanks for playing Knobler.

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:39 PM
But what Cobbler Ariza made ALL the clutch plays and plays better defense than Artest those stats are crap!!! LOL
Remains to be seen. Artest as of this moment is just a bad fit for the Lakers. They are playing worst this year.

Killakobe81
03-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Ariza-FG% 46 TS%54

Artest-FG% 41% TS 51%

Ariza is just a much efficient shooter than Artest for the Lakers. Thanks for playing Knobler.

Ok He shoots down your previous 2 posts so you HAd to dig deeper ... OK I could pull up defensive stats that show Artest is playing better than 2% points better defense than Ariza ...but who cares?

I did NOT want Ariza to leave but artest is a better defender and they BOTh were inconsistent shooters Ron is the better player still ...

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok He shoots down your previous 2 posts so you HAd to dig deeper ... OK I could pull up defensive stats that show Artest is playing better than 2% points better defense than Ariza ...but who cares?

I did NOT want Ariza to leave but artest is a better defender and they BOTh were inconsistent shooters Ron is the better player still ...
Lakers was a far better offensive player than Artest in the triangle. Artest sure does better on defense. But I think the main thing with Ariza that's so perfect for LA was his speed, athleticism and hustle. With Artest its almost guaranteed he wont finish a layup just like his pal Fisher.

With Ariza, the Lakers were such a great offensive team. He knocks his jumpers down, he's a great finisher in the rim (unlike slow footed Artest) and his vision in help defense was great. Lakers thought Artest was going to be this enforcer for them but it has'nt happened. Barnes was all over Kobe's face and all Artest did was behind Pau Gasol the entire time.

cobbler
03-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Ariza-FG% 46 TS%54

Artest-FG% 41% TS 51%

The post I replied to was that Artest was not as good a 3 point shooter for the Lakers as Ariza was.

I proved the original poster incorrect.... and when you interjected your usual bullshit... I proved you wrong.

Thanks for letting me show you up for the fool you are..... again. :lol

BadOdor
03-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Didn't Ariza shoot something like 47% 3's in the playoffs?

cobbler
03-12-2010, 11:56 PM

He had a very very good run in a couple of series. He never shot like that before or after. Many of us pointed that out when the trade happend but the haters balked. And sure enough... the numbers are back to normal. I too would love to have trevor back... but I wouldn't trade him straight across for Ron. Ill take the better D come playoff time.

hhml
03-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Kobe with the near quadruple double.

21 Pts
10 Rebs
8 Assts
7 TOs

ChrisRichards
03-12-2010, 11:59 PM
The post I replied to was that Artest was not as good a 3 point shooer for the Lakers as Ariza was.

I proved the original poster incorrect.... and when you interjected your usual bullshit... I proved you wrong.

You did'nt prove anything. Ariza was just money for the Lakers in the playoffs.

Ariza's 3FG% and 3FGA/3FGM in the playoffs.

Vs Utah (11/18)

61%

Vs Houston (9/22)

41%

vs Denver (10/20)

50%

vs Orlando (10/24)

40%

Ariza's ts% 54. fg 46%
Artest ts % 51 fg 41%

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 12:00 AM
He had a very very good run in a couple of series.
Couple of series? Ariza shot 40% or BETTER in all 4 series.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Remains to be seen. Artest as of this moment is just a bad fit for the Lakers. They are playing worst this year.

The big man complaining about touches to the media.
PJ tossing out jabs to certain players in the media.
Kobe acting like it's no big deal and saying all will be fine.
Lakers obviously going through the motions with respect to effort.
Lakers on schedule for a 56-60 win season.
Laker haters and media obsessing on how the Lakers are not the same team that won it all last year.
Laker unfaithful panicking.
.... and the morons saying "They ain't that good".

:toast

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Correct. 40/84 in the playoffs along with some key steals in the Denver series. One of the main reasons why LA won the title.

21_Blessings
03-13-2010, 12:06 AM
This is the Cavs year. Laker fans will be crying about not having HCA but that is your own fault dropping all those games. :toast

You sound like Ghazi circa 2009.

jmill
03-13-2010, 12:17 AM

Actually he's been a good fit. They've become an elite defensive team with Ron Artest. He's been a small downgrade offensively, and a significant upgrade defensively. Their biggest concern at the moment is Derek Fisher getting 28 mpg. I will always love Fish for the big shots he's hit, but he's toast. TOAST.

Also, the Lakers PD with Kobe/Pau in the line up last year was 7.6

The Lakers PD this year is 6.0

The Lakers PD with Kobe/Pau in the line up this year is 7.7

i.e.- The biggest difference has been Pau Gasol missing 17 games.

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Actually he's been a good fit. They've become an elite defensive team with Ron Artest. He's been a small downgrade offensively, and a significant upgrade defensively. Their biggest concern at the moment is Derek Fisher getting 28 mpg. I will always love Fish for the big shots he's hit, but he's toast. TOAST.

Also, the Lakers PD with Kobe/Pau in the line up last year was 7.6

The Lakers PD this year is 6.0

The Lakers PD with Kobe/Pau in the line up this year is 7.7

i.e.- The biggest difference has been Pau Gasol missing 17 games.

the lakers were 5-5 before tonights game with gasol playing in it. the lakers are just not playing well offensively. artest shooting 16% probably has something to do with it.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Couple of series? Ariza shot 40% or BETTER in all 4 series.

I was referinhg to the 2 series where he shot 50%+

Of course he had a great playoffs. He got hot at the perfect time and was a key factor in our title. He never did it before or since.

Again.... my original post was in a reply to season averages from 3 point range. I showed that the original poster was wrong that over thier careers Ron has a better 3pt average. It's fact.

You butted in with your infinite lunacy and said, and I quote...

"Dont compare this season and career. Compare Ariza's last season and Artest this season."

as if you were showing me up... so I did just what you asked and pointed out that yet again.... YOU WERE WRONG!

Have a good night Harlem/Chris/Miami! :lmao:lmao:lmao

JamStone
03-13-2010, 12:37 AM
You did'nt prove anything. Ariza was just money for the Lakers in the playoffs.

Ariza's 3FG% and 3FGA/3FGM in the playoffs.

Vs Utah (11/18)

61%

Vs Houston (9/22)

41%

vs Denver (10/20)

50%

vs Orlando (10/24)

40%

Ariza's ts% 54. fg 46%
Artest ts % 51 fg 41%

Yea but Artest has yet to miss a 3 point shot for the Lakers in the playoffs.

I think he wins.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
One of the worst defensive game plans I've ever seen. Really can't describe how much this loss pisses me off. Oh well. I lost the best. Next time I'll know not to bet on the Suns.

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 12:54 AM
Yea but Artest has yet to miss a 3 point shot for the Lakers in the playoffs.

I think he wins.
Ah. NO Nba title>1 NBA title. good logic jamstoned.

jmill
03-13-2010, 12:55 AM
the lakers were 5-5 before tonights game with gasol playing in it. the lakers are just not playing well offensively. artest shooting 16% probably has something to do with it.

That's cool, even with that they still have the same PD when Kobe/Pau play as they did last year.

Also, the Celtics went 5-6 over an 11 game span in 2008. Ray Allen shooting 35% over that stretch probably had something to do with it. That didn't stop them from stomping LA in the finals though.

Oh yea, and Artest was shooting 36% from the field over the last 10 games before tonight. Almost like what Ariza has done all year.

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 12:57 AM
I was referinhg to the 2 series where he shot 50%+

Of course he had a great playoffs. He got hot at the perfect time and was a key factor in our title. He never did it before or since

Again.... my original post was in a reply to season averages from 3 point range. I showed that the original poster was wrong that over thier careers Ron has a better 3pt average. It's fact.

You butted in with your infinite lunacy and said, and I quote...

"Dont compare this season and career. Compare Ariza's last season and Artest this season."

as if you were showing me up... so I did just what you asked and pointed out that yet again.... YOU WERE WRONG!

I proved you wrong by playing the numbers game. Ariza is just a better offensive player than Artest and he proved it where it matters most. Time to man up and accept the truth.

Killakobe81
03-13-2010, 12:59 AM
I must ask who really cares? I understand healthy debate but we get that Miamiheat, BRHornet, chrisrichards and Holinger feel Kobe is overrated and ariza was better fit for the Lakers cool.
Also Lebron is better than Kobe and Pau is the MVP of the Lakers.
Why waste alll this time posting on the Lakers and Kobe? We arent even that favorites to win it all Cavs are ...

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 01:02 AM
That's cool, even with that they still have the same PD when Kobe/Pau play as they did last year.

Also, the Celtics went 5-6 over an 11 game span in 2008. Ray Allen shooting 35% over that stretch probably had something to do with it. That didn't stop them from stomping LA in the finals though.

Oh yea, and Artest was shooting 36% from the field over the last 10 games before tonight. Almost like what Ariza has done all year.
Artest is the Lakers biggest X factor this season. It was Odom a couple of years ago but Lamar seems to have finally found his niche and is very comfortable with his role now. I dont care how good Artest is defensively but if he continues to have 1-9 shooting in the playoffs then the lakers are going to struggle against teams who can outscore them. Dallas, Denver, Cleveland and Orlando to name a few.

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I must ask who really cares? I understand healthy debate but we get that Miamiheat, BRHornet, chrisrichards and Holinger feel Kobe is overrated and ariza was better fit for the Lakers cool.
Also Lebron is better than Kobe and Pau is the MVP of the Lakers.
Why waste alll this time posting on the Lakers and Kobe? We arent even that favorites to win it all Cavs are ...
I just cant stand it when people spit out BS and lies. I just try to bring balance in this board.

Banzai
03-13-2010, 01:17 AM
I just cant stand it when people spit out BS and lies. I just try to bring balance in this board.

ya but the discussions are always the same. gets old..at least for me anyway.:wakeup

JamStone
03-13-2010, 01:48 AM
Ah. NO Nba title>1 NBA title. good logic jamstoned.

Guess you missed my point.

But at any rate, at least you finally admit that you believe Kobe > LeBron.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 02:28 AM
I proved you wrong by playing the numbers game. Ariza is just a better offensive player than Artest and he proved it where it matters most. Time to man up and accept the truth.

Oh really? Explain exactly how you proved me wrong. I said Artest is a better shooter from behind the 3. He is. Its a FACT. Lifetime stats and as you asked for.... their respective % for their time with the Lakers proves that.

End of story...

That you backpeddled and brought up completely differents number that include shooting % from 2pt, 3pt, and free throws has nothing to do with the original post and my reply and only shows that you cannot man up and simply say you were wrong.

I never ever said Artest is a better offensive player. Please show me where I did you lying piece of shit and I'll man up. I said he's better from beyond the arc. You called me on it and I showed your stupidty yet AGAIN.

It's not so difficult to show you up for the fool you are. Your obsession with Kobe and the Lakers consumes you....

....and amuses me. :lol

cobbler
03-13-2010, 02:32 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2010, 02:38 AM
I haven't followed the argument so I won't comment on it, but even if you're correct, there's no reason for personal attacks Cobbler..

cobbler
03-13-2010, 02:45 AM
I haven't followed the argument so I won't comment on it, but even if you're correct, there's no reason for personal attacks Cobbler..

You were in the argument. Fuck off!

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2010, 03:01 AM
Link?..

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 03:23 AM
I wont even read Cockknoblers post because i know its garbage :lol

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 03:25 AM
Thats how some Laker fans are. If they can't beat you with logic, they will use personal attacks.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Thats how some Laker fans are. If they can't beat you with logic, they will use personal attacks.

Still waiting for you to show me where I said Ron was better offensively over Trevor. You made the comment and you can't back it up. I don't need logic to show you up. Simple grade school common sense is sufficient. You never reply to the posts that contradict you with valid logical responses. You change directions and spew BS. It's no secret here.

You call it a personal attack... that's fine. I call it the truth. You butted in with your smartass comment. You got owned. You backpeddled. You changed the topic and brought up irrelevent data in regards to the original posts to cover your ass. You got owned again. You then lied. It's what you do.

... and you really are a piece of shit Harlem/Chris/Miami. Amusing, yet still a stinky turd.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Link?..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148519

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Ariza 47% 3FG in the playoffs.

Artest 38% 3FG in the regular season.

Cockknoblers logic. 38%>47%

cobbler
03-13-2010, 04:37 AM
Post I replied to:

My reply showing that Ron is the better 3 point shooter over their careers and this season and that the Lakers are not all that much worse than last year:

this season....

artest .377
ariza .321

career...

artest .346
ariza .312

Lakers 3P%

2009 .345
2010 .324

Your smartass reply to my post thinking you are making some valid point or something:

My reply to your request: This is where a real man would simply admit he was wrong. But hey... you are who you are.

ok

Ariza last year.... .319
Artest this year... .377

Your reply after being owned (this is where you bring up numbers that have nothing to do with the above posts. This is what you do when you have no ground to stand on. Also note the personal attack first spewed by you)

Ariza-FG% 46 TS%54

Artest-FG% 41% TS 51%

My reply giving you yet another chance to admit defeat and just move on:

The post I replied to was that Artest was not as good a 3 point shooter for the Lakers as Ariza was.

But nooooo, now you insist you proved me wrong about whose the better offensive player:

Can you please show me anywhere above where I mentioned ANYTHING about who is the better offensive player? Of course you can't.

Now this is classic! Right after you outright lie you post this to another poster:

So again I own you and point out your lunacy:

Oh really? Explain exactly how you proved me wrong. I said Artest is a better shooter from behind the 3. He is. Its a FACT. Lifetime stats and as you asked for.... their respective % for their time with the Lakers proves that.

End of story...

That you backpeddled and brought up completely differents number that include shooting % from 2pt, 3pt, and free throws has nothing to do with the original post and my reply and only shows that you cannot man up and simply say you were wrong.

I never ever said Artest is a better offensive player. Please show me where I did you lying piece of shit and I'll man up. I said he's better from beyond the arc. You called me on it and I showed your stupidty yet AGAIN.

Now you would think that would be enough... but nooooooooo let's continue: Another classic moment where you call me out for a personal attack after you lied and tossed out your childish personal attacks based around my screename.

I wont even read Cockknoblers post because i know its garbage :lol

So yet again, I ask you to show me where I said one player was better offensively... which you cannot do because it was never said:

Still waiting for you to show me where I said Ron was better offensively over Trevor. You made the comment and you can't back it up. I don't need logic to show you up. Simple grade school common sense is sufficient. You never reply to the posts that contradict you with valid logical responses. You change directions and spew BS. It's no secret here.

You call it a personal attack... that's fine. I call it the truth. You butted in with your smartass comment. You got owned. You backpeddled. You changed the topic and brought up irrelevent data in regards to the original posts to cover your ass. You got owned again. You then lied. It's what you do.

... and you really are a piece of shit Harlem/Chris/Miami. Amusing, yet still a stinky turd.

So after all this bullshit. After I owned you a couple times and actually used your own requested data against you, you pull out another logical gem that has nothing to do with any of the above conversation along with yet another personal jab that you just chastized "some" laker fans for.

You should be banned from ever using the word logic. You truly are a piece of work! :toast

:blah

crazywind28
03-13-2010, 05:59 AM

Right, because one hot playoff run means he is a better shooter from the 3 through out his whole career than Artest. That's as idiotic as it gets.

Ariza was never a good three point shooter. His less than 32% career percentage behind the arc proves that.

Get lost.

BadOdor
03-13-2010, 05:59 AM
Laker fans hating on Ariza are bitches. He was a big part of the lakers championship run, I don;t care if he goes to shoot 30% for the rest of his career, he was there when he counted. We're yet to see if Artest can perform the same for us.

crazywind28
03-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Laker fans hating on Ariza are bitches. He was a big part of the lakers championship run, I don;t care if he goes to shoot 30% for the rest of his career, he was there when he counted. We're yet to see if Artest can perform the same for us.
Nobody is hating on Ariza.

Just some idiots like to speak all the nonsenses in the world. Ariza is a better shooter from downtown than Artest? GTFO.

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Right, because one hot playoff run means he is a better shooter from the 3 through out his whole career than Artest. That's as idiotic as it gets.

Ariza was never a good three point shooter. His less than 32% career percentage behind the arc proves that.

Get lost.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cockknobler creating a second account to support himself. Pathetic.

:rollin

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 10:42 AM
laker fans hating on ariza are bitches. He was a big part of the lakers championship run, i don;t care if he goes to shoot 30% for the rest of his career, he was there when he counted. We're yet to see if artest can perform the same for us.
+1

ChrisRichards
03-13-2010, 10:53 AM
CockKnobler, Ariza's 3PT% or production jumped as soon as he was inserted in the starting lineup after Radmanovic was traded. Your compelling argument was comparing Ariza's full regular season 3FG % to Artest this year which is idiotic considering Ariza's production jumped steadily as soon as he played with the starting rotation of Gasol and Kobe. Ariza shot a blazing 47% beyond the arc in 23 playoff games. Something Artest never did in his career. Ariza was hot when it mattered. In the playoffs. Playoffs>regular season stats. Thanks for playing. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2010, 01:52 PM
If the Suns want to win Amare and J-Rich are both going to need to have big nights on both ends of the court

In order for J-Rich to have a big night he needs to get the ball on the block. Unfortunately, J-Rich posting someone up doesn't get Nash assists, so it didn't happen.

meaning Nash is going to need to be willing to pass to them on isos or post ups and not dominate the ball looking for assists.

Wishful thinking but unrealistic to think Nash would leave his ego at the door. I hope he had fun dominating the ball and turning the ball over constantly while the fans who pay his salary had to deal with a bunch of noisy LA fans.

Tonight is a good gauge on whether the Suns are truly committed to becoming more traditional, playing better defense and changing the culture of the team, or if we're gonna see a team in the playoffs that doesn't use its bench, doesn't play defense and doesn't run any plays other than pick and rolls.

Well, we saw a team that had a horrible defensive gameplan that involved letting Nash roam around like an idiot leaving Fisher wide open, barely used the bench and didn't do anything other than pick and rolls. Oops, so much for all the retarded talk about the Suns becoming a better defensive team. As long as Nash is here, the Suns will always be the majorly flawed team that can't win the big game against a real contender unless they happen to be shooting extremely well.

IronMexican
03-13-2010, 01:56 PM
I thought DoK was TheMACHINE with all that Sasha shit.

ginobili's bald spot
03-13-2010, 02:01 PM

Son I feel bad for you. That sig/avatar is cruel and unusual punishment.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2010, 02:04 PM
I could care less about the sig and avatar. At least Sasha Vujacic would be able to hold Derek Fisher below 15 points.

ginobili's bald spot
03-13-2010, 02:10 PM
I could care less about the sig and avatar. At least Sasha Vujacic would be able to hold Derek Fisher below 15 points.

Ya that Nash defense made Fisher look almost useful. And it made my pregame analysis/reverse jinx look pretty bad.

Xylus
03-13-2010, 02:16 PM
What I saw tonight:

-Amare dominated early, so the Lakers keyed in on him defensively in the 2nd half
-This gave the Suns' guards several opportunities to score from long range, which they failed at
-Nash was garbage
-Robin Lopez was an abject failure at both ends. 0 rebounds in 18 minutes. Not going to beat the Lakers if Bynum rapes you like that

Amare continues to impress me. He's putting up big numbers in big games and getting no help from Nash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2010, 02:54 PM
What I saw tonight:

-Amare dominated early, so the Lakers keyed in on him defensively in the 2nd half
-This gave the Suns' guards several opportunities to score from long range, which they failed at
-Nash was garbage
-Robin Lopez was an abject failure at both ends. 0 rebounds in 18 minutes. Not going to beat the Lakers if Bynum rapes you like that

Amare continues to impress me. He's putting up big numbers in big games and getting no help from Nash.

Obviously I agree with all of that, but in fairness to Lopez, Gentry set him up to fail last night. His job should have been to guard Bynum and grab rebounds. That's it. Bynum has probably 40 pounds on Lopez, keeping Bynum away from the basket would have presented problems regardless, Gentry decided to compound those problems with this bullshit defense that let the guards run around and do whatever they want while the 2 big men on the court were responsible for guarding 5 players.

Gentry hasn't given Lopez or Dragic enough minutes against playoff teams so games like this that have more intensity and are more competitiveness they're not used to.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:19 PM

Funny coming from you Harlem/Chris/Miami. I have one account. I have never posted here under a different sign on. Ever.

What is pathetic is that you simply cannot admit defeat even when it is laid out right in front of you. You are the epitome of a moron. Keep it coming... and I'll keep showing you up. It's fun and amusing seeing how far you will stoop. :toast

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
What I saw tonight:

-Nash was garbage

What amazes me about Amare is his touch around the basket. He throws up stuff that I cringe at and it always seems to go in. I'll guarantee you one thing. That man speends a lot of off time in the gym putting up shots in the paint.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:27 PM

Who's hating on Ariza? I loved Ariza. I wish we still had him. I very much acknowledged that he was a fuge part of the championship. But facts are facts and Artes is a better 3 point shooter. You cannot argue that. Well Chris can with his convoluted logic and misdirection but he's an idiot.

You are 100% correct though. Ariza was there when it counted. He got hot, a streak he has never had before or since, and it was PERFECT timing for the Lakers and us. I personally dont care if Artes scores 2 or 20. He's here for one reason only and that is D. And the Lakers are a much better defensive team this year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-13-2010, 03:30 PM
What amazes me about Amare is his touch around the basket. He throws up stuff that I cringe at and it always seems to go in. I'll guarantee you one thing. That man speends a lot of off time in the gym putting up shots in the paint.

I hate to say it but you're right about the excuse making. At the Suns board I post at it seems the officials were responsible for Bynum and Pau having point blank shots and Fisher and Artest being left open constantly. Pathetic.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 03:55 PM
CockKnobler, Ariza's 3PT% or production jumped as soon as he was inserted in the starting lineup after Radmanovic was traded. Your compelling argument was comparing Ariza's full regular season 3FG % to Artest this year which is idiotic considering Ariza's production jumped steadily as soon as he played with the starting rotation of Gasol and Kobe. Ariza shot a blazing 47% beyond the arc in 23 playoff games. Something Artest never did in his career. Ariza was hot when it mattered. In the playoffs. Playoffs>regular season stats. Thanks for playing. :lol

WRONG AGAIN dufus. Ariza shot 32-103 (.310) prior to the trade. He shot 29-91 (.318) post trade. He got hot in the playoffs and shot 40-84 (.476). This season he is shooting 103-121 (.321) which is norm for his career. He simply got hot at the right time and shot a % he has never before or since.

My compelling argument to say Artest is a better 3 point shooter is to take thier entire career numbers. I simply showed bostonguy that Artest actually is shooting better from the arc this year over Ariza and that over their careers Artest wins this battle. You had issues with that and in your infinite wisdom called me out with this:

So I did... and you were WRONG AGAIN. And now you do a complete 180 and say my argument of supplying you the numbers YOU ASKED FOR... is idiotic.

His numbers did not jump as soon as he was inserted in the lineup regardless or you revisionist history and the numbers prove it.

CLASSIC!!!! This just gets better and better. :lmao

I'd say like you, thanks for playing... but you were never really in the game. :toast

cobbler
03-13-2010, 04:02 PM
I hate to say it but you're right about the excuse making. At the Suns board I post at it seems the officials were responsible for Bynum and Pau having point blank shots and Fisher and Artest being left open constantly. Pathetic.

I don't know about all Suns fans because obviously you and Xylus seem to have level heads when critiquing your team. But the Suns board I posted at for awhile it was daily excuses. They never lost a game that wasn't the result of some outdside forces.

j.dizzle
03-13-2010, 04:08 PM
A confident Bynum > Pau
A confident Artest >>> Ariza
Artest hit a few big shots yesterday but I see one problem with him. He thinks too much on offense..Everytime he's wide open he doesnt know if he should shoot it or pass it off so he stalls a lot & misses. Somebody needs to let him know hes the most consistent three pt shooter on the team haha. I think hes scared of Kobe lmao.

cobbler
03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
A confident Bynum > Pau
A confident Artest >>> Ariza
Artest hit a few big shots yesterday but I see one problem with him. He thinks too much on offense..Everytime he's wide open he doesnt know if he should shoot it or pass it off so he stalls a lot & misses. Somebody needs to let him know hes the most consistent three pt shooter on the team haha. I think hes scared of Kobe lmao.

He's just overthinking. It's obvious. He gets the pass and you can see the hesitation. He eventually goes where he's supposed to but that second or two of thought allows defenses to rotate. Sooner or later it will be instinctive. He does scare me though with his dribble penetration. Its just sooooooo ugly. And anyone who would say Ariza is a better player than Artest simply doesn't know basketball. Granted, Trevor is young and has plenty of time to change that but as of this time, Artest is superior to Ariza on many levels.

ChrisRichards
03-14-2010, 12:05 AM
WRONG AGAIN dufus. Ariza shot 32-103 (.310) prior to the trade. He shot 29-91 (.318) post trade. He got hot in the playoffs and shot 40-84 (.476). This season he is shooting 103-121 (.321) which is norm for his career. He simply got hot at the right time and shot a % he has never before or since.

My compelling argument to say Artest is a better 3 point shooter is to take thier entire career numbers. I simply showed bostonguy that Artest actually is shooting better from the arc this year over Ariza and that over their careers Artest wins this battle. You had issues with that and in your infinite wisdom called me out with this:

So I did... and you were WRONG AGAIN. And now you do a complete 180 and say my argument of supplying you the numbers YOU ASKED FOR... is idiotic.

His numbers did not jump as soon as he was inserted in the lineup regardless or you revisionist history and the numbers prove it.

CLASSIC!!!! This just gets better and better. :lmao

I'd say like you, thanks for playing... but you were never really in the game. :toast
Playoff numbers>regular season stats.

Funny how Kome fans always say this when they are discrediting Lebron's greatness now for some reason Artest and his 38% 3FG> Ariza's 47% 3FG in 23 games. Good gried you are denser than a bottle.:lol

ChrisRichards
03-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Funny coming from you Harlem/Chris/Miami. I have one account. I have never posted here under a different sign on. Ever.

What is pathetic is that you simply cannot admit defeat even when it is laid out right in front of you. You are the epitome of a moron. Keep it coming... and I'll keep showing you up. It's fun and amusing seeing how far you will stoop. :toast
38%>47%

Cobbler, March 12 2010.

:lmao

cobbler
03-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Playoff numbers>regular season stats.

Funny how Kome fans always say this when they are discrediting Lebron's greatness now for some reason Artest and his 38% 3FG> Ariza's 47% 3FG in 23 games. Good gried you are denser than a bottle.:lol

Again.... you made comments about how Ariza numbers began to rise as soon as he got in the starting lineup. And AGAIN, I showed you CLEARLY that they didn't. The original argument had nothing to so with playoffs vs regular season vs overall %. You just keep changing your tune when I show you up for the fool you are. Please show me where I said 38% > 47%. You cannot.

Really, you should let it go... you are looking beyond retarded. Then again, pretty much everyone here knows that already. Your reputation as a moron is very well deserved. You wear it well. :lmao

ChrisRichards
03-14-2010, 12:32 AM
38%>47%

Regular season>Playoffs

Cock Knobler, March 12, 2010

cobbler
03-14-2010, 01:02 AM
38%>47%

Regular season>Playoffs

Cock Knobler, March 12, 2010

Now your quoting yourself?

You are truly hillarious. Well, in a retarded kind of way. I have had enough fun at your expense for a weekend. Take your obsession elswhere as I am done responding to your idiocy for now. I'll be sure to show up and point out your lies and BS in the future though... count on it. :lmao:lmao:lmao

ChrisRichards
03-14-2010, 01:13 AM
You keep saying that, bu you keep coming back son. I post, you bait, repeat...:lol

crazywind28
03-14-2010, 02:01 AM

Only idiots like you will need a second account.

And you are still using one post season sample while ignoring the bigger career sample. Statistics 101 anyone?

Again, get lost.