PDA

View Full Version : The club forum has improved.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 12:21 AM
I mean truly. Who gives a f* what i think.

But i noticed that this forum has been producing some noteworthy topics.

And it all correlates to I Hustle, and Koriwhat posting less while at the same time Zosa getting sperm caked on his face on a daily basis.

Like i said, i have nothing against I Hustle. But if he posts less, this place don't suck.

Blake
03-11-2010, 12:23 AM
I mean truly. Who gives a f* what i think.

truly

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 12:31 AM
truly

oh shit.

Burn!

Oh wait.. i take it back.. Your a Red Raider! ROFL!

z0sa
03-11-2010, 12:33 AM
you've been away choking on some of your girls rusty dildos

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 12:36 AM

You only think that's a diss because you're all about choking on the real thing.

mookie2001
03-11-2010, 12:37 AM
it all started once gtownspur became less neocon

z0sa
03-11-2010, 12:39 AM
it's a question

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 12:40 AM
it all started once gtownspur became less neocon

It all started and coincided with CBF losing his bloade cred because he moved to the suburbs in Dallas.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 12:43 AM
it's a question

I hear punctuation is gonna be the new thing right after this hipster fad dies.

koriwhat
03-11-2010, 01:01 AM
i havent been posting less. btw fuck you!

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 01:43 AM
i havent been posting less. btw fuck you!

:lmao

You should post a sign on your back that says "please troll me!".

koriwhat
03-11-2010, 04:45 AM

shiiiiiiiit...

smeagol
03-11-2010, 07:01 AM
gtown is funny

Creepn
03-11-2010, 09:18 AM
lol, this guy makes me chuckle.

mouse
03-11-2010, 10:27 AM
When this place does well the TRoll forum sucks, thank you all keep it up! :tu

Dex
03-11-2010, 10:55 AM
http://images3.makefive.com/images/200906/0bc597acb19b6648.jpg

IronMexican
03-11-2010, 10:57 AM
No need to thank me, guys.

dirk4mvp
03-11-2010, 01:00 PM
gtown is funny

agreed imo.

gtown brings the fire tbh.

MannyIsGod
03-11-2010, 01:04 PM

Tatoo option #1 but didn't fit on the back of his skinny ass calves.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Tatoo option #1 but didn't fit on the back of his skinny ass calves.

oh shit!!! those really are his legs! why would someone post something like that.

Another thing, he looks like the lead singer for the Red Hot chilli peppers, but with even less minimal talent.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 01:30 PM
No need to thank me, guys.

Radiohead topic >>>>>>>> any I hustle thread.

z0sa
03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
igotnokokt is on a tear in this one!

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 01:34 PM
igotnokokt is on a tear in this one!

If all the posters in this thread were beers, you'd definately be the Mike's Hard Cranberry Promegranate.

mookie2001
03-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Gtownspur owns the shit out of argentina fans

These are the things we know

historically

we know this

Good Vibes
03-11-2010, 02:43 PM

Leave me out of this lame thread.

mouse
03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
What happened to johnsmith and E20?

MiamiHeat
03-11-2010, 04:57 PM
elton john ? really?

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I think the most lethal combination of posters that would constitute a shitty thread would be.. I hustle starting a thread on a subject E20 pwned years before, then you add these characters;

Koriwhat
Eric B
Mrs Maalox
Back2Basics.

These pungent ingredients make for a shitty thread. It has been scientifically proven.

to21
03-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Tatoo option #1 but didn't fit on the back of his skinny ass calves.:rollin

I. Hustle
03-11-2010, 08:03 PM
:corn:

RGMCSE
03-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I think the most lethal combination of posters that would constitute a shitty thread would be.. I hustle starting a thread on a subject E20 pwned years before, then you add these characters;

Koriwhat
Eric B
Mrs Maalox
Back2Basics.

These pungent ingredients make for a shitty thread. It has been scientifically proven.

I don't see you making any great contribution you fucking pussy!

Rob

z0sa
03-11-2010, 08:32 PM
i don't see you making any great contribution you fucking pussy!

+1

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't see you making any great contribution you fucking pussy!

Rob

Does RGMCSE stand for

Rob
Gargles
Men's
Cum on
Saturday
Evenings ?

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 08:35 PM
+1

High fiving him with your mom in the middle was enough, don't you think?

z0sa
03-11-2010, 08:36 PM
High fiving him with your mom in the middle was enough, don't you think?

Is fucking your mother like a normal habit for you?

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Is fucking your mother like a normal habit for you?

No, i'm sorry i don't share that trait with you.

z0sa
03-11-2010, 08:38 PM
No, i'm sorry i don't share that trait with you.

I don't share that trait, it's just that you made it seem so normal for you.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 08:39 PM
I don't share that trait, it's just that you made it seem so normal for you.

with your mom? well... duh!

z0sa
03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
so normal for you to fuck your own mother

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
And I filmed it and sold it for a profit

RGMCSE
03-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Your lame dude. But I will play along. Your mom is a hot sloth of a fucking heffa. She made a real pile of shit with her sweat beaded cheese curd filled twat named Ignignokt.

Rob

z0sa
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Your lame dude. But I will play along. Your mom is a hot sloth of a fucking heffa. She made a real pile of shit with her sweat beaded cheese curd filled twat named Ignignokt.

Rob

He's his own father.

RGMCSE
03-11-2010, 09:05 PM
He's his own father.

Lol, that pretty fucking hard to top.

Rob

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Lol, that pretty fucking hard to top.

Rob

Exactly, like your mom who has multiple flabs each with their own taint whose breath reeks of bacon and my sperm, who has so many moles on her ass, it looks like a Papa John's Italian sausage pizza.

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 09:44 PM
He's his own father.

Your father's mouth was your surrogate mother.

smeagol
03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
This perfectly good thread has been derailed with all this momma talk . . .

dirk4mvp
03-11-2010, 10:28 PM

lol smeaga

I haven't seen a smeaga post since you used to get bent over by TheSanityAnnex tbh.

IronMexican
03-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Don't forget mookie smacking around manu, followed by his posts about how much he loves the mookie crew. rofl

dirk4mvp
03-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Don't forget mookie smacking around manu, followed by his posts about how much he loves the mookie crew. rofl

hey, whats up man!

RGMCSE
03-11-2010, 10:37 PM

I disagree bruh. This thread was shit from go. Fucker with his usual poser spiel trying to shit on other people is weak. It would be halfway tolerable if he was witty and shit.

Rob

mookie2001
03-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Esmegma especially

Ignignokt
03-11-2010, 11:02 PM
I disagree bruh. This thread was shit from go. Fucker with his usual poser spiel trying to shit on other people is weak. It would be halfway tolerable if he was witty and shit.

Rob

why you mad?

Did I hustle fuck you and now you feel emotionally attached that you came to defend his honor?:lmao

DPG21920
03-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Making fun of the Red Hot Chili Peppers in order to make fun of KW is ghey.

mouse
03-11-2010, 11:19 PM

Koriwhat
Eric B
Mrs Maalox
Back2Basics.

And you can't argue with Science! :lmao

mouse
03-11-2010, 11:23 PM
elton john ? really?

Dude drop the yo soy Macho crap. let go of your Homophobic anxieties, and try to forget Elton Gay ass John is singing the song, and listen to the words.

marini martini
03-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Thank God for 10:00 P.M. Bedtime!:toast

mouse
03-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Thank God for 10:00 P.M. Bedtime!:toast

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oDXjLv8Huic/Sgga9Trc1aI/AAAAAAAAAZk/MRUOUxLyEzY/s320/happy3.jpg

marini martini
03-11-2010, 11:48 PM
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/NicksBabyBerry_01/texasladee08310919.gif

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Making fun of the Red Hot Chili Peppers in order to make fun of KW is ghey.

Eh, kw doesn't have blonde hair to compare with nickelback's Chode Kroger.

RGMCSE
03-12-2010, 01:33 AM
why you mad?

Did I hustle fuck you and now you feel emotionally attached that you came to defend his honor?:lmao

I'm not mad at all! I come here for entertainment and I'm bored. I might go take a hit actually. Be back in a minute fucker.

Rob

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 07:37 AM
You calling me out for an efight fool??!!

I can't hear you but even when you type it sounds like you have a cawk in your mouth.

lol I don't really know who you are but :tu on calling me out in order to try and get some notoriety around here. Keep up the good work.

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 11:11 AM
You calling me out for an efight fool??!!

I can't hear you but even when you type it sounds like you have a cawk in your mouth.

lol I don't really know who you are but :tu on calling me out in order to try and get some notoriety around here. Keep up the good work.

:lmao x1000000000000

I hustle just really wants to be liked.

thispego
03-12-2010, 11:55 AM
i'm gonna have to disagree, club forum is still shit

and when you sign every post with your name, no one takes you seriously and you are a side joke

rob

mouse
03-12-2010, 01:14 PM
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/NicksBabyBerry_01/texasladee08310919.gif

Leetonidas
03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
This topic was good until the 2nd page. Now it's just, meh.

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 03:40 PM
This topic was good until the 2nd page. Now it's just, meh.

coincidentally, that's when I hustle started his first post.

Theory proven.

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Rofl!

the day i said that I hustle didn't have the troll powers of norcal and Gig, was the day I hustle has had a grudge towards me.

I mean, this guy probably lurked on ST for years, copied all the tricks of thread topic building, flame war tactics, and trolling from Norcal, GiG, Alvarez and E20 and decided to fill that vacuum. Needless to say he fell way short.

Did i knock him?

If he takes being a ST super member seriously as one would take a career, then yes i guess i did. Any other chuck would have just dismissed it as a matter of personal tastes like B2B did.

But when you care about how well you are liked in an anonymous forum, and you name drop on your signature, then i can see how my minor infraction could be viewed as a matter of life and death.

I hustle, you're not the greatest poster here, that's not bad. You could still move on and post shitty topics and live a happy life. No one will hate you for it, and in the grand scheme of things, this bloadation will be a minor blip in your life rather than the defining moment that kept you from moving out of your mom's basement.

-Rob's Pimp

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 04:12 PM
And you can't argue with Science! :lmao

What does a mobile home salesman know bout science?

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Rofl!

the day i said that I hustle didn't have the troll powers of norcal and Gig, was the day I hustle has had a grudge towards me.

I mean, this guy probably lurked on ST for years, copied all the tricks of thread topic building, flame war tactics, and trolling from Norcal, GiG, Alvarez and E20 and decided to fill that vacuum. Needless to say he fell way short.

Did i knock him?

If he takes being a ST super member seriously as one would take a career, then yes i guess i did. Any other chuck would have just dismissed it as a matter of personal tastes like B2B did.

But when you care about how well you are liked in an anonymous forum, and you name drop on your signature, then i can see how my minor infraction could be viewed as a matter of life and death.

I hustle, you're not the greatest poster here, that's not bad. You could still move on and post shitty topics and live a happy life. No one will hate you for it, and in the grand scheme of things, this bloadation will be a minor blip in your life rather than the defining moment that kept you from moving out of your mom's basement.

-Rob's Pimp

I don't have a grudge towards you. I really don't care if you do or don't like me either. The sig thing was a joke not really a name drop, and to be honest I forgot it was there because I have sigz turned off.

Did I lurk on here for years? Well yeah since '04... but as far as copying styles? Why would you say I am nothing like those other guys but then compare me to them? What are you really jealous of? What is the deep down meaning of all of this? I honestly forgot all about you.
I get it though. I cut way back on my posting and you see your opening to try and make a name for yourself. It's cool man, if anything I am flattered.
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt though and revisit that thread where I supposedly lost my shit.
BTW who says I'm not the greatest poster here?

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 09:21 PM
OK I found the thread but don't see where the grudge came in or I lost my shit.

WTF did I do dude?! To call me out personally! LOL I don't really care. I don't force you to read my threads. You get out of it what you put in. Personally I like to ruffle the feathers of the weak and there are a few people on here that I will not make fun of or call out because they earned my respect. Then there are a few on here that I can joke with and they won't bitch or moan and they also have my respect.
If you want quality threads and decent content then put in work. Otherwise hit the bricks.

dude.. you are a cool guy..

Just that you're working behind the Shadow of Gig and Norcal. That's hard to do.

She's just saying that you were one of the main contributors. I don't think she meant they left because of one thing you said or a fight you got into with them. It's kind of like how people say that I am part of the demise of ST. Of course I disagree and I try to bring fun and sometimes others find it annoying. They might not leave because of something I directly said to them but because I am one of the few that post regularly without catering to them.

I'm just saying dude. I mean you could either let that stuff slide or attack. Personally I would attack like you did but all I am saying is you can't get mad when others do the same. I wasn't dogging you just pointing that out.

leather whip? Is that a sex toy?

I threw that last one in for no good reason

mouse
03-12-2010, 09:24 PM
That took time and talent major Racks brah! :smokin

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
That took time and talent major Racks brah! :smokin

:lol

btw I wish I lived in my mom's basement but I am cool just chilling here watching the game and sharing a krispy kreme doughnut with my 16 month old daughter.

mouse
03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
What does a mobile home salesman know bout science?

Many Mobile homes are portable experimental Meth labs you don't get anymore scientific then that.

mouse
03-12-2010, 10:13 PM

btw I wish I lived in my mom's basement but I am cool just chilling here watching the game and sharing a krispy kreme doughnut with my 16 month old daughter.

You have pics of your room or family,job?

:wakeup

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM
You have pics of your room or family,job?

:wakeup

No pics of my room, I have posted pics of my daughter on here before (she looks 100% diff now though), and I can't post pics of my job because of security reasons.

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I don't have a grudge towards you. I really don't care if you do or don't like me either. The sig thing was a joke not really a name drop, and to be honest I forgot it was there because I have sigz turned off.

Did I lurk on here for years? Well yeah since '04... but as far as copying styles? Why would you say I am nothing like those other guys but then compare me to them? What are you really jealous of? What is the deep down meaning of all of this? I honestly forgot all about you.
I get it though. I cut way back on my posting and you see your opening to try and make a name for yourself. It's cool man, if anything I am flattered.
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt though and revisit that thread where I supposedly lost my shit.
BTW who says I'm not the greatest poster here?

1. What's the leap of logic there? You are trying to be like them, like i've been pointing out, and you fall short. I didn't compare you with them out of the blue, that required months you trying to become the next _______. Me pointing out you have none of the humor or troll leverage they do is just stating facts. I didn't compare you because of any essence that you might be as good as they were, but that you try to hard to be that type of person.

2. I've never seen you succesfully troll anyone or get anybody's goat like you've claimed in your last post. You just suck that bad. All you're good at is playing slap ass with Koriwhat and rehashing shit that's already been done.

3. After that thread you came up in a different thread asking why i don't like you and what's the deal. I know you say you don't care, but try to sell that point better. Asking me why i think you suck, or "what's the meaning of all this" is not a mark of someone who doesn't care. If you have to ask existential questions of why someone doesn't care for your thread topics, then you really deep down care about this. The fact that you respond to these type of arguments like clockwork shows that your really do deep down care.

4. Like always, if one can't truly come to terms with one's own defects, they suddenly blame others of jealousy or being haters. Me jealous? of what? LOLOLOL!!! Yeah i wish i started rehashed threads about what shape my poop is! You're so original.

5. I don't have to make a name for myself. I've posted here long before you, and was known for good and for bad with less than 500 posts. People already know who i am here. Whether i suck to them or not, you don't see me trying to ask them why they think so.

and last but not least.

I don't recall anyone saying you were good at anything.

mookie2001
03-12-2010, 11:17 PM
this is a hard one to call but gtown has more gusto, going by the book

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 11:17 PM
1. What's the leap of logic there? You are trying to be like them, like i've been pointing out, and you fall short. I didn't compare you with them out of the blue, that required months you trying to become the next _______. Me pointing out you have none of the humor or troll leverage they do is just stating facts. I didn't compare you because of any essence that you might be as good as they were, but that you try to hard to be that type of person.

2. I've never seen you succesfully troll anyone or get anybody's goat like you've claimed in your last post. You just suck that bad. All you're good at is playing slap ass with Koriwhat and rehashing shit that's already been done.

3. After that thread you came up in a different thread asking why i don't like you and what's the deal. I know you say you don't care, but try to sell that point better. Asking me why i think you suck, or "what's the meaning of all this" is not a mark of someone who doesn't care. If you have to ask existential questions of why someone doesn't care for your thread topics, then you really deep down care about this. The fact that you respond to these type of arguments like clockwork shows that your really do deep down care.

4. Like always, if one can't truly come to terms with one's own defects, they suddenly blame others of jealousy or being haters. Me jealous? of what? LOLOLOL!!! Yeah i wish i started rehashed threads about what shape my poop is! You're so original.

5. I don't have to make a name for myself. I've posted here long before you, and was known for good and for bad with less than 500 posts. People already know who i am here. Whether i suck to them or not, you don't see me trying to ask them why they think so.

and last but not least.

1. I can count too

2. I don't know those guys and when I did lurk on here it was never in the club.

3. I squashed the shit with KW and as far as the trolling you have laughed at the shit I have done as well as others on here who hate me. You guys just didn't know it was me.

4. I'm bored and the game was boring so I decide to post and comment on here. It doesn't bother me that you don't like me I just don't get why you want me to hate you so bad. I don't like you OR hate you.

5. I have acknowledged plenty of times that people on here don't like me. I have never claimed to be perfect and know that I have plenty of faults. I don't remember the poop shape thread but it does sound funny to me so I believe it.

6. That is cool that you've been posting on here longer than me, kudos to you. I am trying to figure out why you say I suck at posting but dedicate threads to me knowing full well that I will post in response. Wouldn't it be smarter to just notice that I have been posting less and be happy with that?

7. You said I wasn't the greatest poster here but I don't remember having ever claimed to be. If you want that title because people knew who you were before you hit 500 posts then so be it. I guess in order to compete I should have posted more when I first joined in '04 and kept track at how many posts I had when people started to notice and like me.

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
1. I can count too

2. I don't know those guys and when I did lurk on here it was never in the club.

3. I squashed the shit with KW and as far as the trolling you have laughed at the shit I have done as well as others on here who hate me. You guys just didn't know it was me.

4. I'm bored and the game was boring so I decide to post and comment on here. It doesn't bother me that you don't like me I just don't get why you want me to hate you so bad. I don't like you OR hate you.

5. I have acknowledged plenty of times that people on here don't like me. I have never claimed to be perfect and know that I have plenty of faults. I don't remember the poop shape thread but it does sound funny to me so I believe it.

6. That is cool that you've been posting on here longer than me, kudos to you. I am trying to figure out why you say I suck at posting but dedicate threads to me knowing full well that I will post in response. Wouldn't it be smarter to just notice that I have been posting less and be happy with that?

7. You said I wasn't the greatest poster here but I don't remember having ever claimed to be. If you want that title because people knew who you were before you hit 500 posts then so be it. I guess in order to compete I should have posted more when I first joined in '04 and kept track at how many posts I had when people started to notice and like me.

what were 8. 9. & 10.

Dick slurping sounds?

See, now this is getting super ridiculous. I don't like your posting style, topics, troll job etc does not equate to me hating you.

Do people have to love you to like your topics or hate you to think they suck? C'mon man, if you're going to point out logical fallacies in my thread, do yourself a favor and don't do the same.

It is cool that i have been posting here longer than you. That's what it's all about. Cool beans daddyo!:rolleyes

Rather i was responding to your ridiculous assertion that i'm here to make a name of myself. I guess i wasted my time.

btw... that last paragraph needs alot of febreeze because it reeks of butthurt.

You're so transparent.

marini martini
03-12-2010, 11:30 PM
1. What's the leap of logic there? You are trying to be like them, like i've been pointing out, and you fall short. I didn't compare you with them out of the blue, that required months you trying to become the next _______.

Ignig. shouldn't you be on your honeymoon with your fluffy, pillow wife???

...............and wtf is "them"???

You must be jealous cuz I.Hustle makes pretty babies!!!:toast

Ignignokt
03-12-2010, 11:36 PM

Marini. You're cute. I like it when u spank my bottoms.

You're so precious.

Greg Oden
03-12-2010, 11:41 PM

Det's de shit that nigga gtown is talking about, brah. You could've totally punctured his chode with something here. Instead you posted something as empty as a maverick trophy case.

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 11:42 PM
what were 8. 9. & 10.

Dick slurping sounds?

See, now this is getting super ridiculous. I don't like your posting style, topics, troll job etc does not equate to me hating you.

Do people have to love you to like your topics or hate you to think they suck? C'mon man, if you're going to point out logical fallacies in my thread, do yourself a favor and don't do the same.

It is cool that i have been posting here longer than you. That's what it's all about. Cool beans daddyo!:rolleyes

Rather i was responding to your ridiculous assertion that i'm here to make a name of myself. I guess i wasted my time.

btw... that last paragraph needs alot of febreeze because it reeks of butthurt.

You're so transparent.

:lol you are crazy dude. You said I had a grudge against you when I forgot about you, you start a thread about my recent lack of posts which would obviously bring me out and cause me to posts, and you talk about me responding to your posts but so far you have responded to every one of mine.

I don't worry about people not liking me or my "posting style" lol. Honestly I didn't know you felt so strongly about me and it surprises me when posters pm me talking shit when I have no idea who they are. I didn't know who you were until you threw my name in your thread.

oh yeah
Cool beans daddyo = I love cawks in my mouth.

marini martini
03-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Marini. You're cute. I like it when u spank my bottoms.

You're so precious.

Yeah??? Smells like you need a diaper change, you freakin bi-polar, stinky azz, pillow huggin, vibrator hating, smeag!:wakeup

Re-Animator
03-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah??? Smells like you need a diaper change, you freakin bi-polar, stinky azz, pillow huggin, vibrator hating, smeag!:wakeup

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Det's de shit that nigga gtown is talking about, brah. You could've totally punctured his chode with something here. Instead you posted something as empty as a maverick trophy case.

lol

it was a reflection of how empty his posts are. It was an artistic expression

I. Hustle
03-12-2010, 11:52 PM

NNNOOOO according to him I live in my mom's basement.

marini martini
03-13-2010, 12:04 AM

Thanks almighty troll dude!!!:tu I learned from the best!!!:toast

Re-Animator
03-13-2010, 12:17 AM
NNNOOOO according to him I live in my mom's basement.

First off where are all these old house coming from? You never see basements being built in the new houses,in fact they didn't build house's with basements as far back as the 60s, any of you know of a house built after 1960 that has a basement post a link?

Second: What about people that live in a trailer or on the second floor of an apartment, where are their basements?

third: what basement have you ever seen with DSL or a Cable modem installed?

And finally: last: A person who lives in a basement of his Mom's house 9 times out of 10 he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend so why would anyone who in lonely and bored would waste their time at a Spurs message board, wouldn't you be looking at porn or playing your favorite PC game? So don't worry about someone saying you live in your Mom' basement chances are your not, and even if you are living in your Mom's basement your in a small elite group of people, you should be proud knowing how rare you are.

Ignignokt
03-13-2010, 03:10 AM

The only asswiping you been doing here is I-hustles, needless to say, no wipeys had to be used.

I don't get it, did he shoot out of your vag, or is it because he makes frequent visits to it?

And btw, if one had to choose whether to be a pillow hugger or I hustle, anyone would chose pillow hugger since it's better to be a pillow hugger than a pillow biter.

mookie2001
03-13-2010, 03:16 AM
damn this is like gtowns own showtime special

Ignignokt
03-13-2010, 03:27 AM
I love cawks in my mouth.

That's funny, are you bitching about me responding to everyone of your posts in my own thread? Hah! :lol

So which is it? You don't care but u do care at the same time? Sooner or later your cred about you not caring about this whole issue is gonna be shot to shit once this thread reaches page 9, with you still worrying about whether i think your cool or not, yet claim to forgot about me at the same time. Seriously, you use two contradictory positions through out this whole thread. One position doesn't care, the other one completely does, and you getting bent over and get crowned is a position, but we wont count that one.

So Since you speak out of both sides of your mouth( a trait easily acquired by I-hustle since he's used to sucking multiple dicks out of both sides of his mouth), you should create an alternate alias for me to set straight. You would make a lot more sense, and i could keep track of your contradictory arguments. You could call him Bitch Ihustle.

Here's how it will play out, with two of your handles making two of your shit for brains contradictory arguments.

I Hustle : I don't care what people think about me, I just call it like it is.

Bitch I hustle : Why do you hate me? are you jealous? is there a deeper meaning?

I hustle : I didn't even know you exist.

Bitch I hustle : You're always bitch slapping me around for no reason! and you left a big e dong hole in my anus from the previous bitch slapping. I can never forget!

>>>>>>>

You see? this would help me argue with you since you can't make up your mind about whether you care or not. :lol

Ignignokt
03-13-2010, 03:33 AM
damn this is like gtowns own showtime special

to put it simply. This thread is pure sucker bait. I hooked a whole KFC bowl to a fish hook, marinated in axe body spray, and then printed out a Nigerian email scam for which i wrapped the sucker bait in.

I then firmly planted it on the club forum hoping to get some niblets, and i got a bunch of suckers.

Blake
Zosa
RGMSC
KoriWhah!
and I Hustle

so easy a caveman can do it.

MiamiHeat
03-13-2010, 03:56 AM
whats up with the paragraph arguing

i want to laugh but i don't want to feel like i'm reading an essay

short and sweet, ladies. short and sweet.

Ignignokt
03-13-2010, 04:27 AM
whats up with the paragraph arguing

i want to laugh but i don't want to feel like i'm reading an essay

short and sweet, ladies. short and sweet.

Right.

Should we also wear our hard hats and workboots everytime we log on to spurstalk?

Maybe you could start a lodge and have it members only, like your jacket.

I. Hustle
03-13-2010, 12:20 PM
That's funny, are you bitching about me responding to everyone of your posts in my own thread? Hah! :lol

So which is it? You don't care but u do care at the same time? Sooner or later your cred about you not caring about this whole issue is gonna be shot to shit once this thread reaches page 9, with you still worrying about whether i think your cool or not, yet claim to forgot about me at the same time. Seriously, you use two contradictory positions through out this whole thread. One position doesn't care, the other one completely does, and you getting bent over and get crowned is a position, but we wont count that one.

So Since you speak out of both sides of your mouth( a trait easily acquired by I-hustle since he's used to sucking multiple dicks out of both sides of his mouth), you should create an alternate alias for me to set straight. You would make a lot more sense, and i could keep track of your contradictory arguments. You could call him Bitch Ihustle.

Here's how it will play out, with two of your handles making two of your shit for brains contradictory arguments.

I Hustle : I don't care what people think about me, I just call it like it is.

Bitch I hustle : Why do you hate me? are you jealous? is there a deeper meaning?

I hustle : I didn't even know you exist.

Bitch I hustle : You're always bitch slapping me around for no reason! and you left a big e dong hole in my anus from the previous bitch slapping. I can never forget!

>>>>>>>

You see? this would help me argue with you since you can't make up your mind about whether you care or not. :lol

Nah I wasn't complaining about you responding at all. I just thought it was funny that you said I responded to every one of your posts but at the same time you are responding to every one of mine. I didn't mind at all.
I don't think I contradicted myself. I said that before this I forgot about you.

Caveman
03-13-2010, 12:59 PM
to put it simply. This thread is pure sucker bait. I hooked a whole KFC bowl to a fish hook, marinated in axe body spray, and then printed out a Nigerian email scam for which i wrapped the sucker bait in.

I then firmly planted it on the club forum hoping to get some niblets, and i got a bunch of suckers.

Blake
Zosa
RGMSC
KoriWhah!
and I Hustle

wtf?!

Ignignokt
03-13-2010, 01:20 PM
:cry:cry:cry

circular arguments is all i here from you.

I. Hustle
03-13-2010, 02:51 PM
circular arguments is all i here from you.

right back atcha!

thispego
03-13-2010, 03:30 PM
sorry ihustle, ignignokt is right, you suck

I. Hustle
03-14-2010, 12:24 AM
sorry ihustle, ignignokt is right, you suck

That means a lot coming from you. Thanks bro!

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 12:52 PM
That means a lot coming from you. Thanks bro!

just embrace it.

tlongII
03-14-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't get what's going on here? Is ignig or IHus the former gtownspur? Are they arguing about who is the better poster? Is being a quality poster something to aspire to in life?

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 03:57 PM
I don't get what's going on here? Is ignig or IHus the former gtownspur? Are they arguing about who is the better poster? Is being a quality poster something to aspire to in life?

No, you're a quality poster.

tlongII
03-14-2010, 04:07 PM
No, you're a quality poster.

Well thanks I guess, but what are you two arguing about?

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Well thanks I guess, but what are you two arguing about?

the weather, and the horse races. Move along.

tlongII
03-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Do either of you own a cat?

RGMCSE
03-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Lol at the 2 cock suckers in this thread that want to be hard. It's funny because I've been lurking around here for just a little while. But the two of you have stood out to me. Maybe it's because your styles are that of a menstrual cycle. Bloody stench whores!!!

ROB

I. Hustle
03-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Lol at the 2 cock suckers in this thread that want to be hard. It's funny because I've been lurking around here for just a little while. But the two of you have stood out to me. Maybe it's because your styles are that of a menstrual cycle. Bloody stench whores!!!

ROB

Me wanting to be hard? Did I say I wanted to fight the guy? Did I start a thread about him to try and lure him in to argue? Nah, he is entitled to his opinion. My number one goal was to stand out to you.

Hustle

I. Hustle
03-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Do either of you own a cat?

I hate cats! I have a yorkie!

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 07:46 PM

ROB

It's more because i 'styled your Mom, during her menstrual cycle. I didn't want my dick caked with Ragu.

-Your Dad, Gtown.

RGMCSE
03-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Me wanting to be hard? Did I say I wanted to fight the guy? Did I start a thread about him to try and lure him in to argue? Nah, he is entitled to his opinion. My number one goal was to stand out to you.

Hustle

I wasn't talking about you dumb ass. But hey if you feel the need to be part of the maggot faggot club then feel free.

Rob

I. Hustle
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
I wasn't talking about you dumb ass. But hey if you feel the need to be part of the maggot faggot club then feel free.

Rob

:lol You got some anger issues. Go rub one out and then come back and post again. I bet your posts will be more cheerful.

Ignignokt
03-14-2010, 11:30 PM

Rob

:lol You got some anger issues. Go rub one out and then come back and post again. I bet your posts will be more cheerful.
:rollin:rollin

Damn Rob got sploaded on so bad, it's as if I hustle emptied himself on Rob's face and forced Rob to paint his initials on his forehead with spunk.

I would not want to revisit this thread if i was Rob.

Ham Porter
03-15-2010, 01:25 AM
tha greaaaat baaaambinooooooooooo

Blake
03-15-2010, 11:23 AM

Blake
Zosa
RGMSC
KoriWhah!
and I Hustle

Yeah, I'm a sucker at responding to lame trolls when they call me out.

Can't really help myself. I find some entertainment value in it.

RGMCSE
03-15-2010, 11:39 AM
So I've been trolled? Oh well fuck it. I don't give a fuck. Somebody has some time on their shitty hands to have that many posts for a troll account. You can still go suck a tube steak though.

Rob