PDA

View Full Version : TNT Crew just OWNED Karl

IX_Equilibrium
05-02-2005, 08:30 PM
When Ernie asked Barkley about Karl's comments, Barkley told Ernie to press a button and you heard a baby start crying :lol while Charles said Karl should worry about HIS team.

Then Barkey went on to say that Ginobili was burning the Nuggets and also that Pop may be the best coach in the NBA (also mentioned Brown & Sloan).

Then Kenny Smith said that 9 out of 10 guards in the NBA should play like Manu. Charles wondered what other all star would take the bench from a starting rool and not complain, and Kenny said he hoped Karl was right in that he hoped Manu's style would be the future of the game.

SequSpur
05-02-2005, 08:32 PM
They would have to change the NBA season to 70 games if they wanted to be Manu.

Experiment2100
05-02-2005, 08:34 PM

Don't forget they would need all games to be on TNT :rolleyes

E20
05-02-2005, 08:34 PM
I know in my heart that Sequ just LOVES Ginobili.

td4mvp21
05-02-2005, 08:35 PM

:lol

Jimcs50
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I know in my heart that Sequ just LOVES Ginobili.

If he does not love Manu, he is NOT a Spurs fan.

:smokin

SequSpur
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Jimbo, where yo ass at? You could've been at the GTG. You ain't showed up for sheyitt....... ever!

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2005, 08:38 PM

Or they could already be golfing like your wet dream, Vince Carter.

Jimcs50
05-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Jimbo, where yo ass at? You could've been at the GTG. You ain't showed up for sheyitt....... ever!

Man, you know I have a job during the week and I am 3 freaking hrs away you know.

I am going to go to a weekend game in next round for sure, I will see you guys then.......

:)

Obstructed_View
05-02-2005, 08:54 PM
When Ernie asked Barkley about Karl's comments, Barkley told Ernie to press a button and you heard a baby start crying :lol while Charles said Karl should worry about HIS team.

Then Barkey went on to say that Ginobili was burning the Nuggets and also that Pop may be the best coach in the NBA (also mentioned Brown & Sloan).

Then Kenny Smith said that 9 out of 10 guards in the NBA should play like Manu. Charles wondered what other all star would take the bench from a starting rool and not complain, and Kenny said he hoped Karl was right in that he hoped Manu's style would be the future of the game.

I believe Barkley's quote was "You know what...George Karl need to worry about them little softies he's got. They got they butt kicked."

He also said that Pop, with a long list of qualifications is "arguably the best coach in the NBA"

IX_Equilibrium
05-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I believe Barkley's quote was "You know what...George Karl need to worry about them little softies he's got. They got they butt kicked."

He also said that Pop, with a long list of qualifications is "arguably the best coach in the NBA"

I didn't record it on tivo, I just tried to get the gist of it down. But thanks for the direct quotes.

Obstructed_View
05-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't record it on tivo, I just tried to get the gist of it down. But thanks for the direct quotes.
No problem. I saw you post this before I got to it so I recorded it for that reason. PVR is the sheehat. :)

slayermin
05-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Yep, Obstructed got it right. He called the Nuggets, "softies."

Willinsa
05-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I think we all know one thing:
DENVER SUCKS :elephant

Taco
05-03-2005, 07:27 AM

Damn I missed that

travis2
05-03-2005, 07:29 AM

Damn I missed that

It was during halftime of the DAL/HOU game. I have no idea what anyone said during the Spurs game...I was watching local coverage.

GrandeDavid
05-03-2005, 08:37 AM
CNN had a link up last week to the TNT show but have not updated in. Do any of you have a link to the halftime show on the internet, if it is on the internet?

angel_luv
05-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry if someone already made this point.

First of all, I thought it was stupid how George Karl basically called Gino a disgrace to the game of basketball. This time last year Karl was begging for a Ginobili jersey saying Manu was his favorite. I would think that if anything he'd prefer to have a star kick your tail as opposed to a " less than average" joe.

And now for my main issue. If Gino truly is such a flopping disgrace, then how do you explain that it was the nba coaches who voted him into the all star game????????
I would be interested to know how Karl voted. Anyone know?

tw05baller
05-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Karl Your Fired