PDA

View Full Version : Do Team development Classes Work?

howbouthemspurs
03-12-2010, 02:55 AM
At work our boss is making all of us do this team development class for three days. In this class we are learning about each other and each others beliefs and understandings of what the work environment should be. And we are being taught how do get past the negative of the social problems we have with each other to get to a better trust so we can function better as a team.. I was wondering if anybody has gone through the same type of class at their job and if you did.. I was wondering if it actually worked... Im having a hard time believing that it will.

DMX7
03-12-2010, 03:43 AM
It depends on what your job is in my opinion.

symple19
03-12-2010, 05:06 AM
At work our boss is making all of us do this team development class for three days. In this class we are learning about each other and each others beliefs and understandings of what the work environment should be. And we are being taught how do get past the negative of the social problems we have with each other to get to a better trust so we can function better as a team.. I was wondering if anybody has gone through the same type of class at their job and if you did.. I was wondering if it actually worked... Im having a hard time believing that it will.

Sounds like one of those colossal wastes of time that management always gets a hard-on for.

Do yourself a favor and call in sick

howbouthemspurs
03-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Yes ... it was definitely a huge waste of time and just another reason for them to get me to come in on my day off.