PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach video

Blake
03-12-2010, 04:49 PM
30sdm4CvFrY

The guy is a nutbar.

johngateswhiteley
03-12-2010, 04:58 PM
i think he's great. tekk will miss him...

IronMexican
03-12-2010, 04:58 PM
:lol he's awesome

Stringer_Bell
03-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I hate Mike Leach and I'm glad he made an ass out of himself, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with what he said about the god squad or housing situation. I can totally understand the allure of playing for a guy like that, no one gets special treatment and no one gets away with mediocrity when Tech is paying the bills...if only he wasn't sticking kids in sheds and being a pirate jerk-off all the time he might be a cool guy.

Blake
03-12-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't really see anything terribly wrong with what he said either.

He's still a nutbar, imo.

CubanSucks
03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I hate Mike Leach and I'm glad he made an ass out of himself, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with what he said about the god squad or housing situation. I can totally understand the allure of playing for a guy like that, no one gets special treatment and no one gets away with mediocrity when Tech is paying the bills...if only he wasn't sticking kids in sheds and being a pirate jerk-off all the time he might be a cool guy.

You can't possibly be taking the side of that spoiled little douchebag can you? Shit I wish he had done more than make him stand in a shed :cry with no windows :cry and with electrical equipment :cry

Stringer_Bell
03-12-2010, 08:06 PM
You can't possibly be taking the side of that spoiled little douchebag can you? Shit I wish he had done more than make him stand in a shed :cry with no windows :cry and with electrical equipment :cry

The kid's probably a big douche that feels entitled, but that's no excuse for the adult to stick him in the shed. If he's got a shitty attitude, I don't want him on my ship...cut his ass off the team and make daddy pay his tuition. But no...Leach had to make an example out of him knowing he was a crybaby.

Leach is an idiot and deserves what he gets, but the media and parents need to quit being so hurt over his locker room comments. He's a coach, and I've actually gotten more respect for him in that regard as the result of these videos.

CubanSucks
03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
The kid's probably a big douche that feels entitled, but that's no excuse for the adult to stick him in the shed. If he's got a shitty attitude, I don't want him on my ship...cut his ass off the team and make daddy pay his tuition. But no...Leach had to make an example out of him knowing he was a crybaby.

Leach is an idiot and deserves what he gets, but the media and parents need to quit being so hurt over his locker room comments. He's a coach, and I've actually gotten more respect for him in that regard as the result of these videos.

:dramaquee

Stringer_Bell
03-12-2010, 08:20 PM
:dramaquee

lol, just cut the kid from the team. what's so hard about that? i've heard varying reports as to the kid being cool and being a douche, so i can't really comment on him. all i know is leach made a bad choice and it cost him his job.

DMX7
03-12-2010, 08:36 PM
love that guy.

redraiderinfiji
03-20-2010, 05:01 AM
I am still crying...........Come back mike!