PDA

View Full Version : 48MoH: Timberwolves 85, Spurs 103

Blackjack
03-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Timberwolves 85, Spurs 103
by Jesse Blanchard

http://www.nba.com/spurs/photos/100312_13.jpg

Richard Jefferson shook off a string of bad performances in his return to the starting lineup and two key players got some much needed rest.

Given the quality of the opponent, and the nature of the game, extracting any other meaningful insight or trends from last night’s game would be an exercise in futility.

Keep reading → (http://www.48minutesofhell.com/2010/03/13/timberwolves-85-spurs-103/#more-6967)

benefactor
03-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Best Spurs recaps on the internets.

ohmwrecker
03-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I love RJ and Manu in the starting line-up. Who would've thought that starting your most talented players would result in confidence boosting win. I have faith that RJ will bloom in the post season and McDyess will flip the switch ala Robert Horry in the post season.Given that we faced a weak opponent, this is really starting to look like a playoff team nonetheless. Bogans and Jefferson are looking more relaxed and are settling into their roles and Hairston is going to be a nice energy guy off the bench in limited minutes. Hill is actually starting to resemble a point guard. Bonner is starting to hit some shots and, albeit awkwardly, playing some D. Mason is just garbage lately. Hopefully, it's just a slump and not an attitude problem. The key will be consistency and health. Parker will have too come back strong and dominant for the Spurs to have any chance at all. I am a little concerned that Blair might be hitting the "rookie wall" at the wrong time, but only because he has been so unexpectedly awesome all year.

Seventyniner
03-13-2010, 04:50 PM
The only thing the Wolves are good at is making other teams look good. The true test comes in the next two weeks.

timtonymanu
03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
I love RJ and Manu in the starting line-up. Who would've thought that starting your most talented players would result in confidence boosting win. I have faith that RJ will bloom in the post season and McDyess will flip the switch ala Robert Horry in the post season.Given that we faced a weak opponent, this is really starting to look like a playoff team nonetheless. Bogans and Jefferson are looking more relaxed and are settling into their roles and Hairston is going to be a nice energy guy off the bench in limited minutes. Hill is actually starting to resemble a point guard. Bonner is starting to hit some shots and, albeit awkwardly, playing some D. Mason is just garbage lately. Hopefully, it's just a slump and not an attitude problem. The key will be consistency and health. Parker will have too come back strong and dominant for the Spurs to have any chance at all. I am a little concerned that Blair might be hitting the "rookie wall" at the wrong time, but only because he has been so unexpectedly awesome all year.

yea someone brought up in another thread that Blair might not play alot in the playoffs and i agree because pop does that. and blair is not helping his case right now. he's been horrible the last 3 games. i hope it's just a slump. imo, i think this will be the playoff rotation.

Parker - Hill - Jefferson - Duncan - McDyess

Manu - Bogans - Hairston - Bonner - Blair

Mason - Mahinmi

The starting 5 plus Manu/Bogans/Bonner will make up the 8 man rotation.