PDA

View Full Version : Props to Hollinger

sribb43
03-13-2010, 10:52 PM
He was right this team fuckin ain't shit....Bucks would sweep our ass. Damn Nets would take us out as well

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Fuck you. Everyone has bad games. I don't see how this changes anything. 13 game win streak bitch.

Rogue
03-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Fuck you. Everyone has bad games. I don't see how this changes anything. 13 game win streak bitch.
how would you like to magnanimously explain why the Mavs ALMOST lost the game to the NJ dipshit Nets the other night? Mavs have been piss poor in these two games and that's definitely an ominous trend, you would be nuts to say otherwise bullfan1000.

Hollinger
03-13-2010, 11:01 PM
lol Mavs

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 11:03 PM
how would you like to magnanimously explain why the Mavs ALMOST lost the game to the NJ dipshit Nets the other night? Mavs have been piss poor in these two games and that's definitely an ominous trend, you would be nuts to say otherwise bullfan1000.
Knicks are like the Warriors 2007 with great shooters at the 5 position. We have no other teams that play that way in the West. We normally get to use our centers but they were useless tonight. Also we'll get Terry back. So fuck your pessimism.

alchemist
:wakeup in Hollinger we trust.

sribb43

Ur a fuckin idiot if u think this is just another loss...combined with the piss poor errors at home and this is very alarming

Ghazi
03-13-2010, 11:05 PM
While I agree this is an alarming loss

sribb is still a whiny little bitch

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Ur a fuckin idiot if u think this is just another loss...combined with the piss poor errors at home and this is very alarming
Your a fucking idiot to support Hollinger. Dallas might not win it all but they are definitely not 13 or whatever they will be after this game from Hollinger.

sribb43
03-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Dallas will not win it all this season...mavs are not an elite team

Rogue
03-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Knicks are like the Warriors 2007 with great shooters at the 5 position. We have no other teams that play that way in the West. We normally get to use our centers but they were useless tonight. Also we'll get Terry back. So fuck your pessimism.
the 06 and 07 seasons are the optimum periods for Mavs to win championship when almost every player was on prime version, Stack was slightly old but still played beast-like every now and then during that era. The previous game against Nets was also approaching a loss until the Mavs miraculously turned the game around and won, and you would still be nuts if you think Devin Harris is one of the great shooters you mentioned.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 11:09 PM
You should be banned from any mavs site after these bandwagon posts you've done tonight. Be a spurs fan.

Rogue
03-13-2010, 11:17 PM
You should be banned from any mavs site after these bandwagon posts you've done tonight. Be a spurs fan.
saying a word against your team and getting bannnnnnnnnned, isn't it exactly the retarded concept of Rockets forums? with such obedience in mind you would have a great/enjoyable time on some other websites like clutchfans and you're welcome to leave if you like to go, bullfan1000.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 11:31 PM
It's just one game. No matter how ugly it was. Even elite teams have games like this. It rarely happens in the season but a couple games a year you just can't explain.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2010, 11:34 PM
saying a word against your team and getting bannnnnnnnnned, isn't it exactly the retarded concept of Rockets forums? with such obedience in mind you would have a great/enjoyable time on some other websites like clutchfans and you're welcome to leave if you like to go, bullfan1000.
You give mavs fans a bad name with 1 loss and we're done attitude. Real mavs fans don't act this way. When we start a new winning streak, you don't deserve to enjoy it.

Rogue
03-13-2010, 11:45 PM
You give mavs fans a bad name with 1 loss and we're done attitude. Real mavs fans don't act this way. When we start a new winning streak, you don't deserve to enjoy it.
you'll be welcome to enjoy the sour vinegar after the Mavs get broomthrashed in 1st or 2nd round by some lesser teams before they can exploit any matchup advantage against lakershow. Damp's return might probably relieve the paint spasm but I don't think JET will make any positive impact recovering from injury. Even before getting injured JET didn't play any influential role and I can only expect him to do even less after undergoing injury/rehabilitation, instead i would rather see Roddy playing more. At least playing Roddy more can be beneficial for the long term plan.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 12:04 AM
you'll be welcome to enjoy the sour vinegar after the Mavs get broomthrashed in 1st or 2nd round by some lesser teams before they can exploit any matchup advantage against lakershow. Damp's return might probably relieve the paint spasm but I don't think JET will make any positive impact recovering from injury. Even before getting injured JET didn't play any influential role and I can only expect him to do even less after undergoing injury/rehabilitation, instead i would rather see Roddy playing more. At least playing Roddy more can be beneficial for the long term plan.
Well Roddy's lost all his confidence he had going for him. JET had some big games since the all-star break and I remember Roddy playing well with JET. I don't understand why Roddy doesn't get to play off Dirk. He is always on the opposite side. And Kidd was obviously feeling the effects of the 44.5 minute game he had thanks to poor minute management by Carlisle. And this team goes nowhere without our centers playing 48 minutes. Carlisle fell into the small ball trap tonight. I guess the centers aren't quite 100% fit yet.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 12:10 AM
lol Mavs

:lol

21_Blessings
03-14-2010, 01:05 AM
13 game win streak bitch.

13 game win streak in 06 and a 17 game win streak in 2007 :lol :lol :lol

End result will be the same. :toast

4>0rings
03-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Mav nation imploding.

monosylab1k
03-14-2010, 03:25 AM

imo you need to gtfo with that opinion. Is Denver an elite team? Is Los Angeles? Is Cleveland? Is Orlando? Because only one of those teams is winning at title. But all are "elite".

Dallas absolutely deserves to be considered with Denver and Orlando as a part of the "elite". Just because they don't win a title doesn't mean they aren't "elite", it just means they got beat by another really good "elite" team.

There's only 4 or 5 "elite" teams in the league and Dallas is without a doubt part of that elite.

Ghazi
03-14-2010, 04:07 AM
imo you need to gtfo with that opinion. Is Denver an elite team? Is Los Angeles? Is Cleveland? Is Orlando? Because only one of those teams is winning at title. But all are "elite".

Dallas absolutely deserves to be considered with Denver and Orlando as a part of the "elite". Just because they don't win a title doesn't mean they aren't "elite", it just means they got beat by another really good "elite" team.

There's only 4 or 5 "elite" teams in the league and Dallas is without a doubt part of that elite.

cosigned... quite frankly, if the definition of elite is a team capable of winning a championship, then LA/Cleveland may be the only elite teams in the league. Denver/Orlando are like Dallas to me in that theyre very good but probably need a LOT of luck to win it all... regardless of how you rank those teams in order 3/4/5.

Mono... how do you feel about last nights loss? Im not sure whether I should dismiss it as a one game freak occurrence or be extremely alarmed. I think Ill reserve judgment until I see how this team responds over the next few games.

Shank
03-14-2010, 10:31 AM
I love the kneejerking over a loss. As though the 13 before it were meaningless.

djohn2oo8
03-14-2010, 10:37 AM
I love the kneejerking over a loss. As though the 13 before it were meaningless.

It's not kneejerking when you get assfucked at home by the Knicks

Shank
03-14-2010, 10:46 AM
It's not kneejerking when you get assfucked at home by the Knicks

You're assuming it's a trend, not an aberration, then? So, from here on out, the Mavs will never win another game and will be blown out by 30+ every time they hit the court? No? Then it's kneejerking.

djohn2oo8
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM
You're assuming it's a trend, not an aberration, then? So, from here on out, the Mavs will never win another game and will be blown out by 30+ every time they hit the court? No? Then it's kneejerking.

I'm not saying that they'll get blown out every game or not win another one, I'm saying that like the Lakers, who are not unbeatable, the Mavs have been made out to be unbeatable after the trade, and Carlisle's coaching patterns could be their main flaw, and ultimate downfall, since alot of Mav fans around here are constantly ragging on his preference of Barea over Roddy B.

Shank
03-14-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm not saying that they'll get blown out every game or not win another one, I'm saying that like the Lakers, who are not unbeatable, the Mavs have been made out to be unbeatable after the trade, and Carlisle's coaching patterns could be their main flaw, and ultimate downfall, since alot of Mav fans around here are constantly ragging on his preference of Barea over Roddy B.

That's fine, and I agree that his rotations can be questionable at times. I was stating earlier that the loss last night felt as though it was due and I'm now seeing massive kneejerking over the blowout. These things happen, especially when every team is coming into your barn trying to end that streak every night.

Pretty much any team in the league, except for the Rockets, could have beaten the Mavs last night with that performance they put out there. A little adversity might be good for this bunch and I'm hoping they learn they're not invincible and need to put forth better efforts each night. But, all in all, it's not as disturbing as it's being made out to be.

Indazone
03-14-2010, 11:38 AM
The Mavs are still ranked #13 by Hollinger and ya know what? He's right. The retooled Rockets now with Lowry and Ariza back can deliver the beatdown to the Mavs this year. Next year it will be a massive beatdown.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 12:41 PM
The Mavs are still ranked #13 by Hollinger and ya know what? He's right. The retooled Rockets now with Lowry and Ariza back can deliver the beatdown to the Mavs this year. Next year it will be a massive beatdown.
:lmao

Findog
03-14-2010, 07:34 PM
It is troubling though that they got beat the fuck down by the Knicks at home, right? I can see any other contender dropping a home game to a bad team when they don't bring it, but getting curbstomped?

Shank
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
It is troubling though that they got beat the fuck down by the Knicks at home, right? I can see any other contender dropping a home game to a bad team when they don't bring it, but getting curbstomped?

It happens. It looks particularly worse because it was one of those nights (or the entire GS series) where it seemed like every shot was going down for the other team.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 10:56 PM
It happens. It looks particularly worse because it was one of those nights (or the entire GS series) where it seemed like every shot was going down for the other team.
It all started because our bigs can't guard the perimeter.

monosylab1k
03-15-2010, 12:27 AM
It all started because our bigs can't guard the perimeter.

our bigs can't do much of anything if Carlisle doesn't put them in the game. Najera guarding Harrington was a huge joke.

This loss is on Carlisle 100%. He tried to win the game by playing exactly how D'Antoni wanted. Very Avery-like tbh.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
our bigs can't do much of anything if Carlisle doesn't put them in the game. Najera guarding Harrington was a huge joke.

This loss is on Carlisle 100%. He tried to win the game by playing exactly how D'Antoni wanted. Very Avery-like tbh.
I guess he had too big of a trigger finger but Haywood was giving Lee too much space on the jumper. Haywood ended the night -25 in +/-. Just not his day.

Findog
03-15-2010, 12:55 AM

Don't forget Barea playing the entire second quarter. That should never happen. The only minutes he should ever get are garbage time and the occasional "spark-plug" role for 5-6 minutes at a time like Darrell Armstrong use to fulfill back in the day whenever the team is going through the motions. That's the only on-court value he has.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2010, 12:59 AM
Don't forget Barea playing the entire second quarter. That should never happen. The only minutes he should ever get are garbage time and the occasional "spark-plug" role for 5-6 minutes at a time like Darrell Armstrong use to fulfill back in the day whenever the team is going through the motions. That's the only on-court value he has.
That is where Terry will really help us.

Findog
03-15-2010, 01:03 AM
That is where Terry will really help us.

This is my playoff rotation:

Starting 5: Haywood-Dirk-Marion-Butler-Kidd
Bench: Terry-Damp-Stevenson-Najera
Spot Minutes: Beaubois

I really do not want to see JJB get meaningful minutes in the playoffs. For the crunchtime five, I think Terry has to be out there bc even if he isn't shooting well, the two-man game with him and Dirk is our bread and butter offense and helps prevent scoring droughts.

Big:

Kidd-Terry-Butler-Dirk-Haywood

Small:

Kidd-Terry-Butler-Marion-Dirk

I think for crunch time it's going to be either Marion or Haywood who sits depending on matchups.

sefant77
03-15-2010, 06:31 AM
It wasnt where Hollinger ranked us it was how the fuck he tried to argue and prove it and thats still an embarassing written piece of shit

sefant77
03-15-2010, 06:37 AM

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/038T9SB8Bn6k2/340x.jpg

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2009/11/08/19/PK_KINGSWARRIORS0005.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.j pg