PDA

View Full Version : Props to RJ and Bonner

BillMc
03-14-2010, 01:52 AM
There is so much anger at Bonner and RJ on this board (some justified, some not) that when they play well, I feel it is only appropriate to give them their due and congrats!

Good job, guys! :flag::flag::flag: (Now, keep it up!)

raspsa
03-14-2010, 01:55 AM
I've delegated the responsibility for praising or scolding them to Pop.

Blackjack
03-14-2010, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure George will ever have another assist like his eleventh one . . .

TDMVPDPOY
03-14-2010, 02:18 AM
u know when they play well they only get 1 thread each

when they play bad? server meltdown

Blackjack
03-14-2010, 02:20 AM
It's science . . .

BillMc
03-14-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm not sure George will ever have another assist like his eleventh one . . .

Was his eleventh the Bonner Backboard Shot?

Blackjack
03-14-2010, 03:08 AM
IIRC, yeah.

Spurs Brazil
03-14-2010, 11:40 AM
RJ was playing terrible. In the last 2 games he played well against bad teams now let's see what he can do against the good ones. If he can keep that I'll start feeling better for the playoffs

Stringer_Bell
03-14-2010, 11:48 AM
RJ was playing terrible. In the last 2 games he played well against bad teams now let's see what he can do against the good ones. If he can keep that I'll start feeling better for the playoffs

He's been slaying crap teams all season, nothing new. BUT, these last few games are a little different because he's not trying to do EVERYTHING at once. It just so happened the last 2 teams had bad defense and he had good looks (not to mention he played in portions of the game where we already had a decent lead, we need him to be a guy that will open up a lead and scrap to keep it). I hope it's good for his confidence because we're going to need him if we're going to get to 50 wins.

As much hate as Bonner gets, he does put it a lot of work and heart into playing on this team. He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but you have to admire his confidence driving in the paint this year. He never did that before and he's taking advantage of it when everyone expects him to pass instead...which means team's have to compensate for it which opens up other things. Oh, and he spreads the floor too. :lol

tothrowed
03-14-2010, 06:49 PM
random but malik hariston would have won the dunk contest with that dunk he did in the t wolves game

TJastal
03-14-2010, 06:51 PM
random but malik hariston would have won the dunk contest with that dunk he did in the t wolves game

Agree there. That was a sick dunk, I still can't believe how easy he made it look for as far away as he took off.

silverblackfan
03-14-2010, 06:52 PM

The funny thing is, I have watched that dunk over and over and he doesn't even seem to try to get that far. His legs hardly flex. The guy has surpassing hops for his size.