Fri 02 vs Orlando
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers
Tue 06 @ Sacramento
Wed 07 @ Phoenix
Fri 09 vs Memphis
Sat 10 @ Denver
Mon 12 vs Minnesota
Wed 14 @ Dallas

we gonna win like 8 games so it will be enough only for the 8 seed.

TimDunkem
03-14-2010, 04:56 AM
The Spurs already played the Cavs in Cleveland...

TimDunkem
03-14-2010, 05:00 AM
My bad, disregard my last post. I'm dumb.

I should go to sleep. :lmao

raspsa
03-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Don't get ahead of yourself.. just take it one game at a time.. the Spurs can still surprise us all. There are so many intangibles that can change the situation overnight, for the Spurs and other teams. The Spurs won't be pushovers come the POs.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-14-2010, 05:27 AM
HpoYMGhH-CA

Obstructed_View
03-14-2010, 06:58 AM
The Spurs haven't shown any ability to beat anyone good this year, and haven't really shown any resiliance or heart. If there's any hope of finally living up to the promise this season once had, this tough stretch run is the perfect opportunity to step up.

wildbill2u
03-14-2010, 08:01 AM
we have very bad schedule:
Tue 16 @ Miami
Wed 17 @ Orlando
Fri 19 vs Golden State
Sun 21 @ Atlanta
Mon 22 @ Oklahoma City
Wed 24 vs LA Lakers
Fri 26 vs Cleveland
Sun 28 @ Boston
Mon 29 @ New Jersey
Wed 31 vs Houston
Fri 02 vs Orlando
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers
Tue 06 @ Sacramento
Wed 07 @ Phoenix
Fri 09 vs Memphis
Sat 10 @ Denver
Mon 12 vs Minnesota
Wed 14 @ Dallas

I grant you that the schedule is a bitch, but, look at what the Rockets did last year when Yao and T-Mac went out. They went on a 20 + game winning streak.

So miracles can happen. Don't you see an improvement in our play over the past few games?.

Rummpd
03-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Spurs will make the playoffs and have the 5-7 seed and will go at least 11-7 for 50 or 50 + wins. The team is gelling and the needless shifting of rotations seems to have come to an end.

Warlord23
03-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Tue 16 @ Miami
Wed 17 @ Orlando
Fri 19 vs Golden State
Sun 21 @ Atlanta
Mon 22 @ Oklahoma City
Wed 24 vs LA Lakers
Fri 26 vs Cleveland
Sun 28 @ Boston
Mon 29 @ New Jersey
Wed 31 vs Houston
Fri 02 vs Orlando
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers
Tue 06 @ Sacramento
Wed 07 @ Phoenix
Fri 09 vs Memphis
Sat 10 @ Denver
Mon 12 vs Minnesota
Wed 14 @ Dallas

I see it either as a huge opportunity to peak in time for the playoffs, or the last chapter of the Duncan era.

If Pop gets his rotations right and we get into some sort of rhythm, I can see us winning most of those games ... the only games which I would not be disappointed to lose are vs the Cavs, @Lakers, @Magic, @Nuggets and @Mavericks. There's no reason why we should expect to lose to the Hawks, Thunder, Heat, Celtics or home vs the Lakers and Magic.

OTOH, if Pop plays Bogans for major minutes, puts in Mason to take critical shots when he is clearly off, etc we could end up losing 11 games out of those 18 and find ourselves on the bubble with a 46-36 record.

boutons_deux
03-14-2010, 09:42 AM
It looks like the Spurs will make the playoffs by default because 8th seed Portland is so injured.

Spurs will be very lucky (eg, nobody else but Tony injured) to win 50.

Spurs will not advance to second round, starting the series in DAL, DEN, or UTA. 1-4 probably, 2-4 at best.

The next 2 games will Tell The Tale whether this team, now past mid-March, is getting tough-minded and gelling.

Tue 16 @ Miami W
Wed 17 @ Orlando L
Fri 19 vs Golden State W
Sun 21 @ Atlanta L
Mon 22 @ Oklahoma City L
Wed 24 vs LA Lakers L
Fri 26 vs Cleveland L
Sun 28 @ Boston L
Mon 29 @ New Jersey W
Wed 31 vs Houston W
Fri 02 vs Orlando L
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers L
Tue 06 @ Sacramento W
Wed 07 @ Phoenix L
Fri 09 vs Memphis L
Sat 10 @ Denver L
Mon 12 vs Minnesota W
Wed 14 @ Dallas L

GrandeDavid
03-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah, its bad for the opposition who will be facing a surging Spurs team.

Jimcs50
03-14-2010, 10:03 AM
one and done this year anyway.....need to retool for next year. might as well lose rest of games and hope to hit it lucky in Lottery again.

baseline bum
03-14-2010, 10:10 AM
The Spurs have to avoid the 8-seed at all cost. Maybe they'd have a 5-10% shot being able to take LA in a later round assuming Parker can be healthy by then. To draw LA early would be suicide though. With Parker just coming off the broken hand they'll just pack the paint and he'll be useless, which means the Spurs would have a 0% shot of winning the series and maybe a 50-60% shot of being swept.

If it came down to getting in as the 8-seed or missing the playoffs, I'd choose the lotto balls all the way.

TDMVPDPOY
03-14-2010, 10:22 AM
as long we get into the playoffs

7 game series anything happens...

djohn14
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM
George Hill Bitches!

ezzizle
03-14-2010, 11:04 AM
I grant you that the schedule is a bitch, but, look at what the Rockets did last year when Yao and T-Mac went out. They went on a 20 + game winning streak.

So miracles can happen. Don't you see an improvement in our play over the past few games?.

two things

1.) it was 07-08 season.

2.) T-Mac was healthy and got 7th place in MVP voting and Yao was around 13 of those games.

Andy25
03-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Fuck that shit. Bring on the Lakers.:ihit

Ditty
03-14-2010, 01:34 PM
It looks like the Spurs will make the playoffs by default because 8th seed Portland is so injured.

Spurs will be very lucky (eg, nobody else but Tony injured) to win 50.

Spurs will not advance to second round, starting the series in DAL, DEN, or UTA. 1-4 probably, 2-4 at best.

The next 2 games will Tell The Tale whether this team, now past mid-March, is getting tough-minded and gelling.

Tue 16 @ Miami W
Wed 17 @ Orlando L
Fri 19 vs Golden State W
Sun 21 @ Atlanta L
Mon 22 @ Oklahoma City L
Wed 24 vs LA Lakers L
Fri 26 vs Cleveland L
Sun 28 @ Boston L
Mon 29 @ New Jersey W
Wed 31 vs Houston W
Fri 02 vs Orlando L
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers L
Tue 06 @ Sacramento W
Wed 07 @ Phoenix L
Fri 09 vs Memphis L
Sat 10 @ Denver L
Mon 12 vs Minnesota W
Wed 14 @ Dallas L

:lol okay dude this like the worst thing that could happen to the spurs

crc21209
03-14-2010, 02:47 PM
The Spurs wont fall to 8th...even with the tough schedule....the Blazers (who are currently in 8th) are too inconsistent to make a run and pass us in the standings..

siraulo23
03-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Spurs will make the playoffs and have the 5-7 seed and will go at least 11-7 for 50 or 50 + wins. The team is gelling and the needless shifting of rotations seems to have come to an end.

I hope so

And with the rotations, at least no SMALL ball anymore

Chomag
03-14-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope so

And with the rotations, at least no SMALL ball anymore

Wait, what games have you been waching?

Obstructed_View
03-14-2010, 03:38 PM
two things

1.) it was 07-08 season.

2.) T-Mac was healthy and got 7th place in MVP voting

3.) Yao Ming was healthy for ~13 games of that streak.

siraulo23
03-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Wait, what games have you been waching?

RJ played very limited at the 4 vs the cavs and vs new york

And no small ball vs twolves and clippers

FkLA
03-14-2010, 04:24 PM
The Spurs haven't shown any ability to beat anyone good this year, and haven't really shown any resiliance or heart. If there's any hope of finally living up to the promise this season once had, this tough stretch run is the perfect opportunity to step up.

Agreed.

Just wanted to add though, that alot of these losses against good teams the Spurs have been right there but were just outplayed down the stretch. The guy that has been this team's closer for years has finally started looking like himself for the first time this year so that could help turn things around against good teams. This stretch should help determine just how much difference a healthy Manu can have.

Sisk
03-14-2010, 04:53 PM
one and done this year anyway.....need to retool for next year. might as well lose rest of games and hope to hit it lucky in Lottery again.

anyone that talks about tanking the season for the lottery is a fucking idiot.

Obstructed_View
03-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Agreed.

Just wanted to add though, that alot of these losses against good teams the Spurs have been right there but were just outplayed down the stretch. The guy that has been this team's closer for years has finally started looking like himself for the first time this year so that could help turn things around against good teams. This stretch should help determine just how much difference a healthy Manu can have.

True, but this is most certainly the time. I'm very optimistic that they can do it.

timtonymanu
03-14-2010, 08:07 PM
We all know Manu, Tim, and George will bring it.

People mainly RJ need to step up. Best case scenario is that RJ adds some offense to his rebounding skills. Dice hits the jumper consistently while helping Tim in the post. Bonner needs to continue what he's doing and stay confident. Blair needs to get out of his slump. Bogans needs to try (notice i say try) to defend better. Mason needs to find his shooting stroke again. If we get most of these, we can win some of these games. RJ's part needs to happen though since it will give the most effect.

spurs1990
03-14-2010, 09:19 PM
We have 18 games left. We sit at 39-25.

Here is the last 10 seasons records after 64 games and how they finished:

2009 43-21 11-7
2008 44-20 12-6
2007 46-18 12-6
2006 50-14 13-5
2005 49-15 10-8
2004 42-22 15-3
2003 46-18 14-4
2002 43-21 15-3
2001 45-19 13-5
2000 41-23 12-6

average to about 12-6, 13-5...so we should be a little below that considering the difficult schedule. I'd say we looking at 48-50 wins.

Of course Jefferson's play could improve and we can overachieve, going 15-3....54-28 should get us close to the 4th seed.

FeZZy
03-14-2010, 10:46 PM
playoofs :lmao

Harry Callahan
03-14-2010, 10:57 PM
SAS threw away too many early season games and will pay for that with a low seed. They'll make the playoffs, but have a difficult time winning a series.

They have a shot of making noise if they end up in the 5-7 seed, have no more injury setbacks, and get Parker back for the first round.

If six weeks off gets TPs legs in the right state, who knows, they could make it tough on a higher seed.

silverblk mystix
03-15-2010, 12:50 AM
as I said in another thread...I believe it would ---considering all that has happened this season and where we stand---be in the spurs best interests to play the Lakers first.

If we are---as everyone seems to think---going to be one and done--then it would be better to just play the lakers first...

sure, it could be a disaster....but then again....

the pros; less wear and tear on timmy and manu---so they would give the lakers their best punch...

less pressure on the whole team....no-one would be expecting a series win---so they could just go out and play to make it respectable---and probably end up playing looser and better...

no home court---which sounds bad---but it really just puts added pressure on the lakers...so stealing one or two in l.a. is not not that much of a reach...

it could be better than moving up to 6-5-4...and having to play a team that is a match-up nightmare...

baseline bum
03-15-2010, 12:54 AM
as I said in another thread...I believe it would ---considering all that has happened this season and where we stand---be in the spurs best interests to play the Lakers first.

If we are---as everyone seems to think---going to be one and done--then it would be better to just play the lakers first...

sure, it could be a disaster....but then again....

the pros; less wear and tear on timmy and manu---so they would give the lakers their best punch...

less pressure on the whole team....no-one would be expecting a series win---so they could just go out and play to make it respectable---and probably end up playing looser and better...

no home court---which sounds bad---but it really just puts added pressure on the lakers...so stealing one or two in l.a. is not not that much of a reach...

it could be better than moving up to 6-5-4...and having to play a team that is a match-up nightmare...

There's a team in the West that's a bigger matchup nightmare than LA?

Obstructed_View
03-15-2010, 02:36 AM
If six weeks off gets TPs legs in the right state, who knows, they could make it tough on a higher seed.

I had completely forgotten about Parker's PF. If five weeks of rest is enough to get him back to being Tony Parker, this hand injury could really turn into a blessing in disguise.

Jimcs50
03-15-2010, 08:57 AM
anyone that talks about tanking the season for the lottery is a fucking idiot.

I am not saying that the team will tank the season, you idiot.:rolleyes

I am saying that as a fan, the best thing from my perspective long term is for them to miss playoffs, get lucky, draft John Wall, and have another run at championships instead of years of being average at best. From a historical standpoint, if DRob does not get hurt in 96, we never get TD, so sometimes, it is best to have injuries to key players(TP) and what looks bad, is actually a blessing.

antgomez2009
03-15-2010, 09:09 AM
I dont care who the Spurs play, if you look at the standings, the seeds dont mean anything really for the West! ok, maybe home court advantage plays a big role, but it does in every sport! so that being said, The disparity this year in terms of wins/losses dont mean a whole lot for the Spurs because they had a lot of issues regarding new players learning the system, Lineup changes, disgruntled players, and injuries to deal with all year! Thats why the Spurs have loss IMO (about 7 games more then they should have not lost). But if all the elements are there, including a healthy Manu and Tim, as well as Tony when he recovers, I like the Spurs Chances, against any team! If most of yall are saying what do they have to lose, well, might as well try to dethrone the top dawg in the West right now! Im all for it!!

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-15-2010, 09:10 AM
I am not saying that the team will tank the season, you idiot.:rolleyes

I am saying that as a fan, the best thing from my perspective long term is for them to miss playoffs, get lucky, draft John Wall, and have another run at championships instead of years of being average at best. From a historical standpoint, if DRob does not get hurt in 96, we never get TD, so sometimes, it is best to have injuries to key players(TP) and what looks bad, is actually a blessing.

The Spurs are not going to get to draft John Wall even if they miss the playoffs. 3 months too late.

Jimcs50
03-15-2010, 09:51 AM
The Spurs are not going to get to draft John Wall even if they miss the playoffs. 3 months too late.

Well, if you remember, the Spurs beat the odds in 97 when Boston had 4 times the chance of the Spurs to get the TD lotto ball. SA won the TD sweepstakes by sucking out. If you have a ball in the hopper any given year, you can get lucky again. If they get 7 seed and get eliminated in first round by Dallas or Denver, what good does that do for their future. The Spurs do not need another playoff series or any more moral victories to add to their resume, they need young talent, and the only way that they can get that is to get in the lottery, and get lucky.

Agloco
03-15-2010, 09:56 AM
SAS threw away too many early season games and will pay for that with a low seed.

This.

Agloco
03-15-2010, 09:58 AM
I dont care who the Spurs play, if you look at the standings, the seeds dont mean anything really for the West! ok, maybe home court advantage plays a big role, but it does in every sport!

Soooooo.......... what you're really saying is that seeding does matter? :wtf

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, if you remember, the Spurs beat the odds in 97 when Boston had 4 times the chance of the Spurs to get the TD lotto ball. SA won the TD sweepstakes by sucking out. If you have a ball in the hopper any given year, you can get lucky again. If they get 7 seed and get eliminated in first round by Dallas or Denver, what good does that do for their future. The Spurs do not need another playoff series or any more moral victories to add to their resume, they need young talent, and the only way that they can get that is to get in the lottery, and get lucky.

Boston had better odds, but the Spurs chances were significantly bigger than they would be if they start tanking right now.

If they do, the chances to get the first pick would be about 0.50%, the chance to get the second pick would be about 0.60% and the chance to get the 3rd pick would be about 0.72%.

Not very good odds, are they? Much much worse than in '97.

Jimcs50
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Boston had better odds, but the Spurs chances were significantly bigger than they would be if they start tanking right now.

If they do, the chances to get the first pick would be about 0.50%, the chance to get the second pick would be about 0.60% and the chance to get the 3rd pick would be about 0.72%.

Not very good odds, are they? Much much worse than in '97.

odds to get it if they get 8 seed are 0.00%

Have you seen odds to win powerball lotto? 1 in 250 million....yet someone does win it......

boutons_deux
03-15-2010, 10:51 AM
"yet someone does win it"

that's like saying "100% of the NBA Champions made the playoffs"

or "100% of lottery winners bought a ticket"

Jimcs50
03-15-2010, 11:18 AM
"yet someone does win it"

that's like saying "100% of the NBA Champions made the playoffs"

or "100% of lottery winners bought a ticket"

I am saying that no matter the odds, if you have a ball in hopper, you can win it, yes????

Jimcs50
03-15-2010, 11:20 AM
can they win it if they do not have ball in hopper?

Tell me, what good does a one and done do for the franchise? Wow, we get to see the Spurs play a whole 4 more games in the season, wow, I am stoked!!!

boutons_deux
03-15-2010, 11:36 AM
The next MID-MARCH!!! 2 games will tell whether the Spurs have turned a corner, found their balls and hustle and confidence, and ability to get out of the first round.

We'll see if Pop has given up on his lottery ball rotations.

JR3
03-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Fuck that shit. Bring on the Lakers.:ihit

I'm with this guy. I know we don't have what it takes this year to win it, but I like the idea of taking it to a contender and going out fighting. I think if there is a team that can upset someone this year, its us (maybe okc).

JR3
03-15-2010, 11:57 AM
I am in the camp that says we should make the playoffs.. we have too much pride! If we don't win, we come pretty darn close to it everytime! We are not the type of team to tank and try to get a good draft pick.. we don't even freakin need a good draft position to draft well!

RamReddy
03-15-2010, 11:59 AM
The Person who started this thread has no basketball IQ and is obviously not a true spurs fan...

We'll get our 50 wins and probably end up as the 4 5 or 6 seed

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag:

lefty
03-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Playoofs?

You're talking about playoofs?

I just hope we can win a gaame

NFGIII
03-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Tue 16 @ Miami W
Wed 17 @ Orlando L
Fri 19 vs Golden State W
Sun 21 @ Atlanta L
Mon 22 @ Oklahoma City W
Wed 24 vs LA Lakers L
Fri 26 vs Cleveland L
Sun 28 @ Boston W
Mon 29 @ New Jersey W
Wed 31 vs Houston W
Fri 02 vs Orlando W
Sun 04 @ LA Lakers L
Tue 06 @ Sacramento W
Wed 07 @ Phoenix L
Fri 09 vs Memphis W
Sat 10 @ Denver L
Mon 12 vs Minnesota W
Wed 14 @ Dallas L

I'm going to be optimistic and say that a 10-8 record would be the bottom side and and a 12-6 being tops. I could see the Spurs finally getting it together and start beating the better teams, possibly even beating the Lakers or Cavs at home and maybe taking out either the Suns or Nuggets on the road to get to 12 wins. But then agian.... anything can happen and this year they just haven't put it together like they have in past years. These next couple of games will be telling since they will be playing some better teams and the curtrent makeup - minus TP - is gong to have to gel in order for the Spurs to get that 5th or 6rh seed. If they play the way they have all season they would limp into the POs (7th/8th seed) only to be bounced in the 1st round.

The infusion of Malik, Jackson and the occasional Ian sighting has made watching the Spurs alot more fun lately. The blowout wins have helped Pop monitor both TD's and Manu's minutes, which is a good thing.

SAS threw away too many early season games and will pay for that with a low seed. They'll make the playoffs, but have a difficult time winning a series.

They have a shot of making noise if they end up in the 5-7 seed, have no more injury setbacks, and get Parker back for the first round.

Agreed. They had one of the easiest schedules at the beginning of the season but squandered several of those games integrating the new players and all. I still think they have a chance to get that 5th seed but several of the teams ahead of us will have to stumble a bit and help us out. If all goes well then TP could come back refreshed and the younger guys - ie...Malik, Jackson and Ian - would have valuable PT heading into the POs. And depending on what we see these last 18 games then maybe anything could happen.

dbestpro
03-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Beat the playoff level teams and we will land at a 4 seed. If we are playing good enough to get the four seed then it means we are playing at a level to take it all. Getting the 7th or 8th seed doesn't matter much either way as their will be no playoff advancement.

Hollinger
03-15-2010, 12:11 PM

Have you seen odds to win powerball lotto? 1 in 250 million....yet someone does win it......

The Spurs odds of winning the championship are better than their odds of getting a top 3 lottery pick.

silverblackfan
03-15-2010, 12:33 PM
can they win it if they do not have ball in hopper?

Tell me, what good does a one and done do for the franchise? Wow, we get to see the Spurs play a whole 4 more games in the season, wow, I am stoked!!!

Ok. I'll bite. Holt & co. gets at least 1 round of play off ticket revenue, which I am sure they want.
Personally, I think the Spurs will go deeper into the play offs.

TFloss32
03-15-2010, 02:31 PM
The Spurs odds of winning the championship are better than their odds of getting a top 3 lottery pick.

You're probably right, but the Spurs' chances of winning a title are impossible to measure (even if they were, they're not good). The Spurs could easily lose 10 more games before the season comes to an end and I'd rather them take their chances in the lottery than be stuck as a 7 or 8 seed and get smoked by Dallas, Denver or L.A. Plus, anything can happen when a team like the Spurs has a lottery pick to negotiate with.

I simply don't see the benefit of the Spurs making the Playoffs this year with the exception of pride. They aren't going to make a realistic run at the title (as much as many of us want to believe that), they're not an up-and-coming young team that will benefit from playoff experience, the front office has a lot of personnel decisions to make before next season rolls around (mainly re-signing Manu and going hard after Tiago Splitter) and certain people need rest. Tony has been running on "E" for the better part of this season and Pop needs time to re-focus.

baseline bum
03-15-2010, 03:48 PM

You put the Spurs odds of winning the title at higher than 1.8%?

TJastal
03-15-2010, 03:53 PM
You put the Spurs odds of winning the title at higher than 1.8%?

Hollinger is correct. I'd put their odds somewhere around 1 in 20 say between 5-8% chance.

boutons_deux
03-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Spurs won't NBA championship because they can't overcome lack of HCA in all 4 rounds.

spurs50_
03-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Spurs are gonna go 45-37, I don't know if thats enough for the 8th seed. The Spurs are about to start losing some games.

TFloss32
03-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Spurs are gonna go 45-37, I don't know if thats enough for the 8th seed. The Spurs are about to start losing some games.

It will be real close. I think the Spurs lose at least 8-10 more games. If Memphis and/or Houston can get hot down the stretch, it's going to be tough to make the Playoffs. The remaining schedule for the Spurs is absolutely brutal.

Mel_13
03-15-2010, 05:12 PM
It will be real close. I think the Spurs lose at least 8-10 more games. If Memphis and/or Houston can get hot down the stretch, it's going to be tough to make the Playoffs. The remaining schedule for the Spurs is absolutely brutal.

Look at the remaining schedules for Houston and Memphis. Not quite as tough as the Spurs, but pretty tough as well. Both teams will have to play well just to finish with 41-42 wins.

Even with a 6-12 finish, the Spurs will make the playoffs.

spurs10
03-15-2010, 05:33 PM
That's the spirit! The upcoming schedule is no walk in the park, but this will be a great time to dig deep and come together. If TP can come back with his plantar fasciitis under control and regain his touch, I agree with O_V's assesment of TP's condition being a "blessing in disguise".

rascal
03-15-2010, 09:58 PM

Agree. The higher the pick the higher the probability the spurs can get an impact young player for next year. There is a chance the spurs get into the top 3 picks if they are in the lottery.

Closing out the regular season with enough wins to jump a bunch of teams in the draft only to get beat down by the lakers is a lose-lose situation.

Next year the spurs will have a better shot and that is only if the spurs make some right changes to the roster, re-tool the frontline, and a high draft pick works towards that goal.

rascal
03-15-2010, 10:11 PM

Agree, the spurs have 3 shots to get into the top 3 and zero chances at a title this year. Every year a team moves up in the draft. And even if they don't move up in the draft lottery not making the playoffs guarantees a higher pick then the spurs have had in many years.

fotan2
03-16-2010, 12:35 AM
No.8 seed wins the title will be epic. I cant wait to see it.

timtonymanu
03-16-2010, 12:52 AM

quit being unrealistic. The Spurs arent getting Wall even if they tried.

Jimcs50
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
quit being unrealistic. The Spurs arent getting Wall even if they tried.

Hey, I can dream, can't I? :)