PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks will make a splash this summer

djohn2oo8
03-14-2010, 10:45 AM
They'll sign JJ Barea :lol:lmao

DALLAS -- Mavericks backup point guard J.J. Barea, who could become an unrestricted free agent this summer, told The Post he has the Knicks as his top choice if he doesn't stick with the Mavericks.
The Mavericks, looking to open cap space, have a team option and the emergence of young French point guard Rodrique Beaubois could become a factor.

Barea, who is from Puerto Rico, said re-signing with Dallas is his preference, but when asked about the Knicks, he lit up like the sun over San Juan.

"Hey, if I got to go somewhere, the Knicks is the place," Barea said. "It's New York City. A lot of Puerto Ricans over there. And I like the coach [Mike D'Antoni (http://www.nypost.com/t/Mike_D'Antoni)] they have now. I love his system and the way they play. If I got to go somewhere, I would love to be there."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/barea_has_knicks_on_radar_THmp9VdTHViY9bGQRJajAN#i xzz0i95xs36n

JamStone
03-14-2010, 10:53 AM
The rest of the league can't keep up with a Houston Rockets team that will sign Chris Bosh for the MLE and Joe Johnson for the LLE.

djohn2oo8
03-14-2010, 10:58 AM
The rest of the league can't keep up with a Houston Rockets team that will sign Chris Bosh for the MLE and Joe Johnson for the LLE.

damn right :lol, even though Bosh would have to be acquired in a SnT for us, I'm sure Toronto's asking price would be a king's ransom. I'll just let Morey work his magic

Kai
03-14-2010, 11:27 AM

:lol You play the part of delusional Rocket fan well.

Indazone
03-14-2010, 11:36 AM
We will get a Marquis Player and probably at Center Position. Can't depend on Yao to be the go to Franchise player but Yao is still dangerous and better than Big Z. We could get Bosh/Smith or Camby/Ginobili or any other combo like this. I don't think Scola is going to get traded the way he's playing. No way no how.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-14-2010, 11:38 AM
We will get a Marquis Player and probably at Center Position.

Marquis Daniels doesn't play center.

redzero
03-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Didn't the Knicks already trade one midget point guard just this season?

Stringer_Bell
03-14-2010, 11:52 AM
If by splash you mean "drop a dookie in the toilet"...yea, it'll be a splash.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
That splash came from the toilet.