PDA

View Full Version : NFL prospect had sex with his sister?

Bukefal
03-14-2010, 01:49 PM
:wow

In May 2003,
Tony Washington was convicted of having sex with a relative that multiple NFL and college sources say was his 15-year old biological sister. The act was consensual, according to his college coaches and two NFL scouts, who spoke to him about the incident.

The sister does not wish to speak publicly on the case, according to Washington's agent, who added that the siblings are now on good terms and talk often. Washington received five years probation and did not serve jail time.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2571/tonywashingtonregistere.jpg
http://www.sportsfanlive.com/roller/sflreports/resource/TonyWashingtonCombine.jpg

MajorMike
03-14-2010, 05:46 PM
"siblings are now on good terms and talk often"

That's pretty important. I mean, you know how awkward it is to walk into a club and see some ho you banged and shouldn't have; can you imagine that feeling everytime you went to your folks' house?

JamStone
03-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Probably a pretty complicated situation. As for it being "consensual," brother or not, he's a 6'6, 300 pound guy (maybe not that big at 16 but still probably huge), so I'm guessing even if it wasn't consensual, the sister was too scared to say so.

DMX7
03-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Very Christian of ACU to give him a second chance. If it was his brother, then it would be entirely different. lol

mookie2001
03-15-2010, 01:41 AM
this girl must have been strolling around in her shorts, wearing a towel out of the shower, asking for it

really though, we've all heard of cousins and stepsisters but your real sister?

disturbing

RedsLakers24
03-15-2010, 01:53 AM
My only question: If this was consensual, why is the sister listed as a "victim" on the sex offender registry? Why wasn't she charged with the same crime? Is this a sexist application of the law, or did he plea down from a lesser sexual assault charge? And if it was consensual, how was he caught?

mookie2001
03-15-2010, 01:56 AM
you cant consent at 15

scottspurs
03-16-2010, 02:24 AM
I go to school at ACU and Tony is known as a tool around here. Most of the football team is made up of players that were given second chances by ACU. Some turn their life around and some are the biggest tools at the university.

Benard Scott, who plays for the Bengals, was convicted of a similar crime before attending ACU. He and Tony Washington are complete tools who were known for partying, drugs, drinking, and sleeping with anything that walks at ACU. Johnny Knox and Daniel Manning, who play for the Chicago Bears, are stand up guys though who did a lot for the community here in Abilene, Texas.

We also have the younger brothers of Colt McCoy (Chase) and Graham Harrell (Clark) on the team, who are also tool bags, who think they are great because of their brothers. They both suck at football and seem like the complete opposites of the class acts Colt and Graham are.

PublicOption
03-18-2010, 11:19 PM
w t f

DMX7
03-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Well... In Oklahoma, they have a name for this, it's called "normal".

pkbpkb81
03-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Well... In Oklahoma, they have a name for this, it's called "normal".

Fuck off and die

CubanMustGo
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Shoe size 17?? fuuuuckkk

JamStone
03-25-2010, 05:21 PM
My only question: If this was consensual, why is the sister listed as a "victim" on the sex offender registry? Why wasn't she charged with the same crime? Is this a sexist application of the law, or did he plea down from a lesser sexual assault charge? And if it was consensual, how was he caught?

you cant consent at 15

I would imagine when they say it was "consensual," they mean in actuality, not under the law. In legal terminology, she didn't consent because she was a minor and that's why she's a "victim" and he was caught. What they are probably trying to say is that what actually happened was that she agreed to have sex even though "legally" she couldn't have.

When talking about it and saying it was consensual, it's more for PR reasons for Tony's sake than them trying to make a legal argument.

ploto
03-25-2010, 07:19 PM
I would imagine when they say it was "consensual," they mean in actuality, not under the law. In legal terminology, she didn't consent because she was a minor and that's why she's a "victim" and he was caught. What they are probably trying to say is that what actually happened was that she agreed to have sex even though "legally" she couldn't have.

But then he can't consent at 16 either- can he?

JamStone
03-25-2010, 08:57 PM
But then he can't consent at 16 either- can he?

Statutory laws are different state to state. I'm pretty sure that some perhaps many state statutory laws apply only to girls as victims, not boy victims. Moreover, in a situation like this where both are minors, I would imagine (only a guess here) that the younger individual would be the victim. Those are just guesses. I'm sure the prosecutor when charging the offense and the judge when hearing the case could also take into consideration other factors, like if at 16 he were already close to something like 6'6 and 250+ lbs and his sister is an average sized 15 year old girl, you could see how those things could help determine a victim/offender in the eyes of the prosecutors/judge.

ploto
03-26-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that some perhaps many state statutory laws apply only to girls as victims, not boy victims. Moreover, in a situation like this where both are minors, I would imagine (only a guess here) that the younger individual would be the victim.

I am sure it is about him being a male and her being a female, but the laws are sexist in my opinion.

bugoy
03-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Shoe size 17?? fuuuuckkk
:lol:lol

JamStone
03-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I am sure it is about him being a male and her being a female, but the laws are sexist in my opinion.

A lot of things in life are sexist. This is one rare example where it works in the favor of women.

word
03-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Statutory laws are different state to state. I'm pretty sure that some perhaps many state statutory laws apply only to girls as victims, not boy victims. Moreover, in a situation like this where both are minors, I would imagine (only a guess here) that the younger individual would be the victim. Those are just guesses. I'm sure the prosecutor when charging the offense and the judge when hearing the case could also take into consideration other factors, like if at 16 he were already close to something like 6'6 and 250+ lbs and his sister is an average sized 15 year old girl, you could see how those things could help determine a victim/offender in the eyes of the prosecutors/judge.

His sister is probably 6 05 - 255

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 09:55 AM
part of Texas is considered the South ...... so it's acceptable.

lebomb
04-08-2010, 10:35 AM
The closer the kin, the deeper you get in................... :hat

Spursfan092120
05-22-2010, 08:50 PM
We also have the younger brothers of Colt McCoy (Chase) and Graham Harrell (Clark) on the team, who are also tool bags, who think they are great because of their brothers. They both suck at football and seem like the complete opposites of the class acts Colt and Graham are.
I thought his younger brother's name was Chance? But yeah..I heard he was kind of douchey.

Spursfan092120
05-22-2010, 09:00 PM
http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/hilariousgifs5/gifs/itsraininggirls.gif

IronMexican
05-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I thought his younger brother's name was Chance? But yeah..I heard he was kind of douchey.

Seemed like an asshat from that First Take interview I saw.

scottspurs
05-25-2010, 08:37 PM

Yeah its chance, and yes he is a d-bag, but it must suck to be the crappy son. I would probably become a drunk too.

scottspurs
08-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Here is a story from ESPN the Mag about Tony Washington seeking redemption.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5497517

BRHornet45
08-28-2010, 11:49 AM
sons at least he wasn't in the SEC