PDA

View Full Version : Hornots vs Steve Nash's Run 'n Fun Crew

redzero
03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Let us watch this disaster together, comrades.

redzero
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Well, can't see that I didn't see that coming.

redzero
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Come on, Suns fans. Your team is blowing the Hornets out.

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:17 PM
sons LMAO at this joke ass team. CP3 gets hurt whenever the team was 4 or 5 games above .500 and sitting in the #7 seed for the playoffs and now look at them.

LMAO the Suns just pulled a 360 dunk on them!

fevertrees
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I can't wait for the Silver Stars season to start...

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:21 PM
I can't wait for the Silver Stars season to start...

co-signed ... son I have been saying that for weeks now ever since the Hornets season ended over a month ago.

redzero
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Okafor tearing it up in garbage time.

lurker
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Just saw the clip of Grant Hill. That was a nasty fall.

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
oh and sons just great ... as if tonight isn't bad enough, the Hornets have to go into L.A. tomorrow night and get CLIPPED by the ClipShow.

fevertrees
03-14-2010, 10:25 PM
oh and sons just great ... as if tonight isn't bad enough, the Hornets have to go into L.A. tomorrow night and get CLIPPED by the ClipShow.

fucking great...guarantee 15 point loss at Staples. Cavs coming to New Orleans Wednesday so we are looking at LEAST a 3peat of true beatdowns

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Just saw the clip of Grant Hill. That was a nasty fall.

He deserved it.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Our defense continues to be phenomenal. We've been locking down teams all season. I can't believe anyone ever thought a healthy Tyson Chandler was valuable to our team. Okafor's been a huge upgrade, especially defensivlely.

sook
03-14-2010, 10:38 PM
He deserved it.

id there something I'm missing here? What happened?

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Okafor is crap. sure he may get a few nice blocks here and there, but the dude gets posterized more than any player in NBA history. at least Chandler could play solid D all the time. anytime you have Okafor and David West on the floor at the same time, teams can do ANYTHING they damn well please. easy layups and dunks all night long because neither of them will put forth a solid effort to stop it. especially West.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 10:39 PM
id there something I'm missing here? What happened?

Nothing TBH. Just frustrated after another loss.

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
sons don't blame Marcus Thornton though ... AS USUAL our mid, 2nd round rookie led the team in scoring with 28 points off of 12-21 shooting.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Okafor is crap. sure he may get a few nice blocks here and there, but the dude gets posterized more than any player in NBA history. at least Chandler could play solid D all the time. anytime you have Okafor and David West on the floor at the same time, teams can do ANYTHING they damn well please. easy layups all night long because neither of them will put forth a solid effort to stop it. especially West.

He's fool's gold. Puts up nice numbers, Hollinger would be proud, but doesn't really bring anything to a team, offensively or defensively. I can understand having to trade Tyson because his foot will never be 100%, but I wish Bower would have scouted Okafor more because he really doesn't bring much to a team. Can't score consistently, too small to defend centers, too slow to guard PFs. Plus his contract is horrible. He may be the reason CP3 has to be traded.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 10:44 PM
sons don't blame Marcus Thornton though ... AS USUAL our mid, 2nd round rookie led the team in scoring with 28 points off of 12-21 shooting.

Man, we're wasting a great rookie season from him. We finally had an identity after the Devin brown trade with Thornton and CP3 starting with Collison coming off the bench. Team was playing well in those 3 games after the Devin Brown trade and before the CP3 injury.

redzero
03-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I don't understand why Suns fans were booing after Hill fell, as if the Hornets coordinated an attack on him while he was in midair.

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 10:45 PM
He's fool's gold. Puts up nice numbers, Hollinger would be proud, but doesn't really bring anything to a team, offensively or defensively. I can understand having to trade Tyson because his foot will never be 100%, but I wish Bower would have scouted Okafor more because he really doesn't bring much to a team. Can't score consistently, too small to defend centers, too slow to guard PFs. Plus his contract is horrible. He may be the reason CP3 has to be traded.

we would have been better off keeping Chandler. not only is he a better player than Okafor (when with Chris Paul), but he also has less money and years left on his contract. Chandler with Paul = a double double every night and solid defense.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Amare was in beast mode tonight and bukkaked all up in David West. Marcus Thornton is the real deal, got a lot of herky jerky moves that are hard to defend. Nice win, but's getting annoying watching this team dominate mediocre teams and do nothing against good teams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-14-2010, 11:18 PM
God damn my sig is gross.

tlongII
03-14-2010, 11:18 PM
we would have been better off keeping Chandler. not only is he a better player than Okafor (when with Chris Paul), but he also has less money and years left on his contract. Chandler with Paul = a double double every night and solid defense.

You know I told you that at the time of the trade, but you disagreed with me.

BRHornet45
03-14-2010, 11:32 PM
You know I told you that at the time of the trade, but you disagreed with me.

son that simply isn't true. I have been a Chandler supporter from day 1 and have defended him when MOST Hornets fans were calling for his head. I may have looked at the POSITIVES of acquiring Okafor, but I never approved of the trade.

j-money24
03-14-2010, 11:32 PM
God damn my sig is gross.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Amare was in beast mode tonight and bukkaked all up in David West. Marcus Thornton is the real deal, got a lot of herky jerky moves that are hard to defend. Nice win, but's getting annoying watching this team dominate mediocre teams and do nothing against good teams.

West was hardly on Amare which was probably a good thing. Amare mostly abused Okafor and Songalia.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 11:39 PM

A healthy Chandler would be better, but Chandler will never be healthy because of his foot. He wasn't nearly as good last season as he was two years ago. Injuries set him back.

Pelicans78
03-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Tyson will never be healthy. That's the problem with him. Okafor has played every game this season. If Tyson was still around, we would have started Hilton Armstrong for alot of games because Tyson's foot is a chronic condition. The problem with Okafor is his contract.

pauls931
03-15-2010, 07:49 AM
dID BOTH TEAMS LOSE? AWE HELL CAPSLOCK P0WNING ME...

Xylus
03-15-2010, 05:00 PM
He deserved it.

Did you seriously fucking say that Grant Hill deserved a head injury?

Fun n Gun
03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Grant Hill is a prou member of the "fun" crew that no longer cares for the ring....he has come back another year to assist Steve Nash in his quest for more fun and more points. Grant Hill is a man of strong character and espite taking valuable minutes away from the younger ki 's on this team, he eserves no ill will from ignorant fans of other teams.

Pelicans78
03-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Did you seriously fucking say that Grant Hill deserved a head injury?

I did retract my statement in a later post.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Grant Hill is a prou member of the "fun" crew that no longer cares for the ring....he has come back another year to assist Steve Nash in his quest for more fun and more points. Grant Hill is a man of strong character and espite taking valuable minutes away from the younger ki 's on this team, he eserves no ill will from ignorant fans of other teams.

Ring, fuck, Grant Hill doesn't even care about getting past the 1st round of the playoffs. For all the shit T-Mac takes about being a 2nd round virgin, Grant Hill had the chance to go to whatever team he wanted last off season and chose a team that had little to no chance at making it past the 1st round.