PDA

View Full Version : LOL does anyone TRAVEL more than Anthony

Amarelooms
03-15-2010, 10:04 PM
This clown gets all the calls and then is allowed the walk every play. What a joke :elephant

mavsfan1000
03-15-2010, 10:06 PM
He is the new Wade.

Amarelooms
03-15-2010, 10:07 PM
LOL at him push off to get the ball...then AIR BALL. Go fuck yourself Carmelo :elephant

sribb43
03-15-2010, 10:12 PM
great thread

poop
03-15-2010, 10:14 PM
honestly ive never noticed it.

maybe you fags are just bitter about him because you are locked in a death struggle for the 2nd seed?

Amarelooms
03-15-2010, 10:24 PM
honestly ive never noticed it.

maybe you fags are just bitter about him because you are locked in a death struggle for the 2nd seed?

because you are a moron :elephant

Smooth Criminal
03-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Lebron says wasup

Truckules
03-15-2010, 11:29 PM
ITT: Mavs fans bawwwwwing

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Andrew Bynum is pretty easily #1 on the list..

poop
03-16-2010, 12:01 AM
because you are a moron :elephant

haha ok, 'Amare looms' hahahaha

DJ Mbenga
03-16-2010, 12:16 AM
the nba and traveling. same shit as the nba and carrying they dont call it. two worst offenders- tony parker, wade. those spins are crap

RedsLakers24
03-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Every time i see shannon brown, before he makes a move i think he travels, but they never call it

SomeCallMeTim
03-16-2010, 12:24 AM

Nah. His footwork is pretty solid. I've seen him called for as many false "travel" calls as real ones.

Three-second calls on the other hand... sometimes he pitches a tent down there...

sook
03-16-2010, 12:29 AM
i was at the game and that is what everybody was screaming, he was traveling A LOT.

The guy pushed off on that last shot he tried to get off but he was FUCKING insane all night long. Just watching him drain every damn shot with a defender in his face was angering and astonishing.

j.dizzle
03-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Melo is probably the hardest player in the league to guard when hes hot..He can drive hard as hell & has one of the quickest jumpshots ive seen..Too bad he lacks IQ when he gets frustrated.

Andrew Bynum
03-16-2010, 03:27 AM

You have Malik Hairston as your avatar. What the fuck do you know.

gm5k
03-16-2010, 07:08 AM
This clown gets all the calls and then is allowed the walk every play. What a joke :elephant

i completely agree. he always gets to travel before he drives to the rim. it helps him get his first step on the opponent.

DxB
03-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Yea we'll just wait for him to smack the bitchass mavs out the playoffs... again...

sribb43
03-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Yea we'll just wait for him to smack the bitchass mavs out the playoffs... again...

Again????? It's been 7 years since that happened and the mavs have bounced them twice since '06...dumbass

Red Hawk #21
03-16-2010, 12:21 PM

Have you never heard of Lebron James?!

Mr.ChugDynasty
03-16-2010, 12:23 PM

Your team blows

JamStone
03-16-2010, 12:35 PM
I remember when the league tried to get more strict on walking... that was right around the time LeBron and Wade came into the league, and that went out the window. Wade still walks a lot. He'll dribble, pick up his dribble, take two steps, spin move, take another two steps, then go up. LeBron doesn't even seem to care whether he needs to dribble or not. It's basically optional for him.

Hell even non superstars walk a lot in the NBA. Take for example the shitty team I follow. Rip Hamilton will come out of a set to the elbow, receive the ball, take three short steps of shuffling his feet, then come to a stop. It's a travel every single time. He never gets called for it.

I just think the NBA really could not care less. Refs will make a meaningless travel call in the middle of the game when it doesn't matter on some scrub player to keep up the facade that they do care. But they don't. It's like the "heel out of bounds on the sideline" call. They don't really care. They just make the call every once in a while to pretend they're really paying attention. Half the time, the guy probably didn't even step on the sideline.

NugzFan
03-16-2010, 01:16 PM

:lol not even close. your post is the bigger joke.

silverblk mystix
03-16-2010, 02:22 PM
on another note;

I have yet to see JET dribble WITHOUT palming/carrying the ball...

JamStone
03-16-2010, 02:38 PM
90% of NBA guards palm/carry the basketball. It's just a matter of how egregious they do it and whether the officials like them enough to let it slide.

Killakobe81
03-16-2010, 05:03 PM
I remember when the league tried to get more strict on walking... that was right around the time LeBron and Wade came into the league, and that went out the window. Wade still walks a lot. He'll dribble, pick up his dribble, take two steps, spin move, take another two steps, then go up. LeBron doesn't even seem to care whether he needs to dribble or not. It's basically optional for him.

Hell even non superstars walk a lot in the NBA. Take for example the shitty team I follow. Rip Hamilton will come out of a set to the elbow, receive the ball, take three short steps of shuffling his feet, then come to a stop. It's a travel every single time. He never gets called for it.

I just think the NBA really could not care less. Refs will make a meaningless travel call in the middle of the game when it doesn't matter on some scrub player to keep up the facade that they do care. But they don't. It's like the "heel out of bounds on the sideline" call. They don't really care. They just make the call every once in a while to pretend they're really paying attention. Half the time, the guy probably didn't even step on the sideline.

Agree with Jamstone. they call it on a superstar every once in a while and i do agree that Parker, wade, manu Lebron and Melo are some of the biggest offenders but they drive to the basket a lot so they OF COURSE gonna do it the most ...

As for Bynum mostly good footwork but he does travel more than most but far less than some ...

DxB
03-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Again????? It's been 7 years since that happened and the mavs have bounced them twice since '06...dumbass

7 years? Wtf are u smoking?

OldSilentHill
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
http://thegloss.com/files/2008/04/carmen-sandiego.jpg

picc84
03-16-2010, 10:51 PM
7 years? Wtf are u smoking?

I think he believed the reference was to the Spurs.