PDA

View Full Version : Woods to return to golf at the Masters

Pistons < Spurs
03-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Tiger Woods will return to golf at the Masters next month.

In a statement Tuesday, Woods said he will play at Augusta National after a four-month hiatus because of a sex scandal.

The Masters begins on April 8.

Woods says that while he’s returning to competition, he still has a lot of work to do in this personal life.

He last played Nov. 15 when he won the Australian Masters. Less than two weeks later, he crashed his car into a tree outside his Florida home, setting off revelations that he had been cheating on his wife.http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news;_ylt=AijLQ.kzt.vrp1rLY1KxIsU5nYcB?slug=ap-woods-return&prov=ap&type=lgns

TheGodfather
03-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Somewhere, Andy Everett just jizzed himself. http://sonsofsamhorn.net/style_emoticons/default/pounditupdated.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:add_smilie(":fap:","smid_30"))

symple19
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Fuckin Tiger. I kinda wished Elin had offed him...

But I'm really surprised he's not going to play a tune-up. He's won the Palmer invitational a bunch of times, and that's the week before. I bet he's terrible off the tee and on the greens (relatively speaking)

Augusta National is renowned for being Nazis when it comes to controlling the media and galleries, so this really isn't too much of a surprise. This will probably be the most watched Golf tourny of all time.

My prediction? He won't end up on the first page of the leaderboard. He actually missed the cut in his first major after his dad died, and this has probably affected him far more than that did. I hate the guy and wish him nothing but the worst.

Even though he will probably still break Jacks record, I sincerely hope he doesn't. He's not worthy of that record, and not just because he used to bang skanks all the time, but because he's generally a worthless, money grubbing asshole who cares nothing about anyone or anything besides himself. He doesn't give a fuck about the PGA Tour or Golf, and he doesn't really give a fuck about anything other than how much money he makes and breaking Jacks record.

symple19
03-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd like to see C. Villegas or A. Kim win this masters...It's long overdue to have someone step up and become the next great star.

I'd really be happy with anyone other than Tiger

MaNuMaNiAc
03-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Fuckin Tiger. I kinda wished Elin had offed him...

But I'm really surprised he's not going to play a tune-up. He's won the Palmer invitational a bunch of times, and that's the week before. I bet he's terrible off the tee and on the greens (relatively speaking)

Augusta National is renowned for being Nazis when it comes to controlling the media and galleries, so this really isn't too much of a surprise. This will probably be the most watched Golf tourny of all time.

My prediction? He won't end up on the first page of the leaderboard. He actually missed the cut in his first major after his dad died, and this has probably affected him far more than that did. I hate the guy and wish him nothing but the worst.

Even though he will probably still break Jacks record, I sincerely hope he doesn't. He's not worthy of that record, and not just because he used to bang skanks all the time, but because he's generally a worthless, money grubbing asshole who cares nothing about anyone or anything besides himself. He doesn't give a fuck about the PGA Tour or Golf, and he doesn't really give a fuck about anything other than how much money he makes and breaking Jacks record.

dude fucked your wife or something?

Pistons < Spurs
03-16-2010, 01:56 PM

no kidding!

I'm not the biggest Tiger fan out there, but he's always seemed like a decent guy who greatly respects the game. I could care less about all the whores or any other issues that might surround him. Bottom line is he's an AMAZING golfer who's a joy to watch and has made the sport at least somewhat interesting for millions of people. I hope he crushes Jack's records.

lefty
03-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Tiger is back with more wood.

Hide your girlfriends !!!!

resistanze
03-16-2010, 02:41 PM

:lol +1

Damn, I've never been a fan of his, but Jesus Christ calm down. It's only golf. You basically just described Michael Jordan.

TDMVPDPOY
03-16-2010, 02:44 PM
18holes, any holes a goal

symple19
03-16-2010, 04:12 PM
I hate MJ for many of the same reasons, as resistanze stated.

These types are what's wrong with sports, despite their greatness and status at the top of their respective games. I'll rail against that shit till I die.

Why does anyone care if I come with a hard, honest, post? Did I offend someone?

Calming down is for children and the meek

Bukefal
03-18-2010, 05:43 AM
Im sick of hearing tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger on tv every freakin day. Jeezzz. Everyday it's; "should tiger have done this? should he have said that?" "When do you think he is coming back? Is he coming back? He should come back. No really, he should come back. He should not come back. He is in rehab, he is out of rehab. Should he have apologized, should he have not? first picture with his wife blalblablablabla"

He maybe a great golfer, but damn what a f*cking asshole nerd. I cant stand him. The people who give him all the attention are even worse.

TheGodfather
03-18-2010, 05:11 PM
This is some fucked up shit...

http://deadspin.com/5496451/sexting-tiger-threatened-to-slap-spank-bite-and-fuck-till-mercy?skyline=true&s=i

dbreiden83080
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
He's back

Lock up your waitresses and strippers, keep an eye on your girl-friends and wives..

resistanze
03-18-2010, 08:47 PM
This is some fucked up shit...

http://deadspin.com/5496451/sexting-tiger-threatened-to-slap-spank-bite-and-fuck-till-mercy?skyline=true&s=i

:lol Better than the Kobe quotes.

She's such a whore, though.

Spursox
03-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Damn...Hope he used a rubber!