PDA

View Full Version : What is Karl going to blame this one on?

GSH
05-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Loser.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

SPURS21
05-03-2005, 01:05 AM
if he pulls out the ref card this time....

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2005, 01:07 AM
he is going to pull the ref card, I guarantee it. He'll say that shot by Boykins at the end was a 3.

warri0r
05-03-2005, 01:07 AM
well it was a 3...

GoSpurs21
05-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Tony and Tim deserve props tonight
not to mention how great Pop managed the game tonight

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2005, 01:11 AM
well it was a 3...
Does it matter now? A good sportsman just wipes the slate clean and focuses on the next game. Maybe it was a bad call, but nothing they can do about it now, so why complain. No need to be a sore looser.

IX_Equilibrium
05-03-2005, 01:14 AM
if he pulls out the ref card this time....

The refs were horrible on BOTH sides of the court. I don't think he is that stupid....well, yeah, I actually think he is.

Jdspur20
05-03-2005, 01:15 AM
well it was a 3...

:baby :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby ,
speakcing of bad calls, how bout the last 2 on duncan.

SpursFanDan
05-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Timmy deserves huge props... That is the quietest 39 I've ever seen in my life. as for Karl,... who gives a shit.. whatever excuse he might have, It means squat.. because obviously what he said after last game affected the way the officials make calls. So he should just go ahead and say that manu threatened his life or some shit. but like i said it doesnt matter... the spurs are going to close it out.

warri0r
05-03-2005, 01:21 AM
see as how the 2 on duncan came in OT;)

anyways one of them was good...duncans elbow hit nene in the face how is that not a foul? i mean yesterday you guys were whining how buckner should have been T'd up for not even connecting an elbow to ginobli :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Tony Parker has finally showed up, i mean he SHOWED UP

so look for Karl to Claim that TP is using steroids to increase his leg speed and is getting into the lane unfairly

MI21
05-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Warrior, what is the score in the series now?

I forget sometimes.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2005, 01:23 AM

anyways one of them was good...duncans elbow hit nene in the face how is that not a foul? i mean yesterday you guys were whining how buckner should have been T'd up for not even connecting an elbow to ginobli :lol

they showed the replay and his elbow didnt even connect warri0r

and noone i know of seriously complained about that buckner elbow cuz we have the decency to say ok upon seeing the replay it didn't connect

how can you be a fan of a team that is this GAY

oh yeah

how does it feel to be OWWWNWNNNNED

Obstructed_View
05-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Karl's blaming the refs of course. He can't believe all the whistles, even though that's what he ordered on a silver platter from the NBA when he ordered that flagrant on Manu.

Jdspur20

take a look at that foul again, it was a cheap call, his elbow barely touched him. the melo foul was 10 times worse though.

polandprzem
Does it matter now? A good sportsman just wipes the slate clean and focuses on the next game. Maybe it was a bad call, but nothing they can do about it now, so why complain. No need to be a sore looser.

why complain on Duncan faul then?

dav4463
05-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Don't rag on Karl. He used to be a Spur back in the old days !

PM5K
05-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Duncan did elbow him and it was a so-so call, the two horrible ones were the one where Tim grazed Carmelo after he had already shot the ball, missed, came down, and Tim grazed his hand at the most which had no effect on anything.

The second being when Carmelo Jordan slipped and got a call, I guess the ref must have thought it was Tim's sweat he slipped on hence the call...

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Don't rag on Karl. He used to be a Spur back in the old days !

fuck karl and his entire team theyre a bunch of dorks

SpursFanDan

making space as a offensive player is something they teach you in hs ball. he didnt swing them.. hes not malone.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Who cares about his past? He's a douchebag now. Screw him.

nickbroken
05-03-2005, 01:33 AM
No shit what a baby crying about Manu in OT saying he flopped and got the call, although I think I feel about 10 years older after watching that game....too many calls, that does it we need robot refs!

SPURS21
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
surprise surprise Karl blames the reffs, mainly the boykins call and that play in O.T. when Dre Miller shoved Ginobilli on the inbound calling it a "flop". the refs were terrible both ways, deal with it and mke your adjustments, thats what the spurs did, the nuggests simply didn't

can't wait to send this cry baby home, I mean talk about unprofessionalism

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
too many calls, that does it we need robot refs!

LOL i said like 3 times in chat that we needed cyborg or robot refs lol :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Let's take a look into the crystal ball...

"Coach Karl, in light of the fact that referees were clearly reacting to your comments and your teams brutal fourth quarter thuggery, don't you think it will be a little hypocritical for you to bitch about the refs tonight?"

"Not at all. I think that anyone who watches the tape will see that the referees were clearly giving the Spurs an unfair advantage. The were letting Tony Parker go out there and run faster than the many of the players on my team. I don't know, I guess that's just the new style of basketball. But it sure isn't pretty to watch."

SequSpur
05-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Referee Forum

Tek_XX
05-03-2005, 01:41 AM
What did "NENE" do when gentley nudged by Duncan........

....oh yeah he "FLOPPED", although we were led to believe by the head coach of the "NUGGS" that his team was too good for that apparently they are masters of the art

Obstructed_View
05-03-2005, 01:43 AM
They did that in game 3 as well. If you draw the foul it's a good play. Only a sucker thinks he's too good to draw a foul.

nickbroken
05-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Referee Forum

People who jump off Spurs wagon and say they are finished Forum.

exstatic
05-03-2005, 01:49 AM
well it was a 3...

Nope. Refs called it a 2, so it was a 2.

milkyway21
05-03-2005, 01:54 AM
blame it on Manu & Horry for not signing with the Thuggets last summer...

Manu : "hmmmn...yeah Marcus,whatever", :rolleyes
Horry : "too cold for my daughter"

Notorious H.O.P.
05-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Karl made his bed, now he has to lie in it. His bitching managed to get a couple of cheap calls against Manu and Bruce but that forced everyone to call the game that tight. Suddenly you have a game that seems to have nine referees and when even the ball boys and announcers seem to have their own whistles. Karl asked for it without realizing that it was his own boys that deserved more than their fair share of whistles.

gospursgojas
05-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Karl made his bed, now he has to lie in it. His bitching managed to get a couple of cheap calls against Manu and Bruce but that forced everyone to call the game that tight. Suddenly you have a game that seems to have nine referees and when even the ball boys and announcers seem to have their own whistles. Karl asked for it without realizing that it was his own boys that deserved more than their fair share of whistles.

Well Said