PDA

View Full Version : Cat with 4 ears - WTF ???????

lefty
03-17-2010, 12:06 PM
http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/6869961/17871411

Viva Las Espuelas
03-17-2010, 12:20 PM
And I bet the furry bastard still won't listen.

benefactor
03-17-2010, 12:21 PM
And I bet the furry bastard still won't listen.
Beat me to it. :)

BlackSwordsMan
03-17-2010, 12:26 PM
sonar

mrsmaalox
03-17-2010, 12:59 PM
I can't see the pic :( But when we were kids my brother had a 3 eared cat. His name was Jimmy Page and he was mute--he would open his mouth to meow but no sounds would come out.

angel_luv
03-17-2010, 01:12 PM
My cat, Bingley, is so smart.

When he wants a drink of water, he will go sit in the sink and when he wants food he will jump on the storage bin we keep his food in. Then once I get the food he will lead me to his eating area. If I stop walking towards it, he will stop also and meow at me until I catch up with him.

florige
03-17-2010, 01:14 PM

When he wants a drink of water, he will go sit in the sink and when he wants food he will jump on the storage bin we keep his food in. Then once I get the food he will lead me to his eating area. If I stop walking towards it, he will stop also and meow at me until I catch up with him.

Would you freak out if he one day just said "Veronica feed me". lol

angel_luv
03-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Would you freak out if he one day just said "Veronica feed me". lol

:lol I'd be thrilled to have a talking cat. Hollywood here we come!

lefty
03-17-2010, 01:37 PM

If he doesn't have more than 2 ears, your post is irrelevant

This isn't thread about cute cat stories, but rather on freak pets we want to make fun of in a crual way.

You got that ?????

I kid, I kid :D

RGMCSE
03-17-2010, 01:39 PM
:lol I'd be thrilled to have a talking cat. Hollywood here we come!

Then you could finally leave your husband.

Rob

Viva Las Espuelas
03-17-2010, 01:45 PM
he would open his mouth to meow but no sounds would come out.

a yawn, perhaps?

RGMCSE
03-17-2010, 01:48 PM
a yawn, perhaps?

No fool, the little bastard was dehydrated. All he needed was some damn water.

Rob

angel_luv
03-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Then you could finally leave your husband.

Rob

Why on earth would I go somewhere without Bo? I love Bo.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-17-2010, 01:54 PM
No fool, the little bastard was dehydrated. All he needed was some damn water.

Rob

if you read the whole post, fool, this is another cat. what an idiot. are you still bitter that i questioned your sign off?

RGMCSE
03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
if you read the whole post, fool, this is another cat. what an idiot. are you still bitter that i questioned your sign off?

I'm not sure what your referring to as far as the questioning. Seriously I have no idea. That's how serious I take this shit. Anyways about the cat I was being facetious. But it's hard to tell in text. Why you so hostile man?

Never mind I just re-read your post. No I don't care what people say about the "sign off" the thread. I'll explain cause people have been giving me shit about it. Not that it bothers me. I do it out of habit. I post on another forum and it's a totally different world. They have a COC. Part of the COC indicates that you cannot post links, pics, advertise or have a signature. It wasnt always like that. I guess the hosting got expensive. Anyways I got used to posting my name after each post due to name changes, avatar changes etc. It just stuck, so now I do it over here. It's just laziness I guess.

Rob

exstatic
03-17-2010, 07:38 PM

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

angel_luv
03-18-2010, 10:54 AM

:lol

True. But at least Bingley is affectionate and seems appreciative.

JudynTX
03-18-2010, 03:00 PM

You're not lying. :lol If I'm running low on treats, somehow they know.

z0sa
03-18-2010, 03:05 PM

My cat fetches a guitar string.. :lol

angel_luv
03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
My cat fetches a guitar string.. :lol

:lol That's cool.

Bingley proved he is a Spurs fan earlier this week. The cat likes to lay on top of the laptop when it is open- I guess due to the computer's warmth.
Well, somehow in the process of settling onto the laptop, Bingley switched the background picture on Bo's laptop from a scenic view of Washington state to a photo of Sean Elliott's Memorial Day Miracle shot. :fro