PDA

View Full Version : Dang, Mouse

03-17-2010, 03:58 PM
You've been busy (http://911disclosure.blogspot.com/2010/03/chronology-of-murder-on-united-93.html)

mouse
03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
You can only hide the truth for so long until it surfaces.

mouse
03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
hey 1369 A friend of mine needs advice. You see he inspected a house and it had knob and tube, it's slang for bare electrical wires in the attic. That kind of house you don't blow insulation it can be a fire hazard. Well something happened to the paper work or a lack of communication , the bottom-line is he spent 1,400.00 on insulating the attic and he found out it was knob and tube. he wants to know should he just say nothing and leave it be, or should he alert the people and his boss so they can remove the insulation and charge the work to him, as they will be looking at him closely now and he could lose some work. When he could just not say nothing,

What advise would you give my friend?

Wild Cobra
03-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Not an electrician by trade, but my advice is either rewire the whole house to modern standards, or bulldoze it down.

Run CAT 6, cable, and optics while he's at it.

mouse
03-17-2010, 07:20 PM
I will pass that info on to him thanks! Most of these houses are very old many of them are what we call Historical. if a house is historical he can't do any work on it but if there is any modifications done to it it losses it's historical status.

Many homes still have bare wires ruining through the attics. This man doesn't make any money unless he gets to insulate the floors attic and walls. But the paper work goes though many hands before he gets it and then my Boss gets his hands on the paperwork I feed it into the PC then I send it off to CPS.

So between the home owner,the Texas housing commission,CPS.AACOG,the contractor, my boss, Me,then back to CPS. There are many opportunities for finger pointing.

You see if the house is knob and tube then we drop it off we don't do anything we kick it back to CPS. We have enough work just with the houses that are safe we don't need any more work. So really the buck stops with my boss since he is the one to sign the paper work to ok the jobs. I guess he can either not say nothing (which is wrong) or he can bite the bullet and pay for the removal of the insulation. To me that is easier and cheaper than to re-wire the house.

I guess I will just have to do without that monthly bonus.

TDMVPDPOY
03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
I will pass that info on to him thanks! Most of these houses are very old many of them are what we call Historical. if a house is historical he can't do any work on it but if there is any modifications done to it it losses it's historical status.

Many homes still have bare wires ruining through the attics. This man doesn't make any money unless he gets to insulate the floors attic and walls. But the paper work goes though many hands before he gets it and then my Boss gets his hands on the paperwork I feed it into the PC then I send it off to CPS.

So between the home owner,the Texas housing commission,CPS.AACOG,the contractor, my boss, Me,then back to CPS. There are many opportunities for finger pointing.

You see if the house is knob and tube then we drop it off we don't do anything we kick it back to CPS. We have enough work just with the houses that are safe we don't need any more work. So really the buck stops with my boss since he is the one to sign the paper work to ok the jobs. I guess he can either not say nothing (which is wrong) or he can bite the bullet and pay for the removal of the insulation. To me that is easier and cheaper than to re-wire the house.

lol heritage homes, fuck that shit......

Wild Cobra
03-17-2010, 08:38 PM

Governmental interference at it's finest...

mouse.
03-17-2010, 09:35 PM
problem solved, my boss decided we'll just leave a new fire extinguisher in the kitchen.

i know i'll sleep better.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/954736/2/istockphoto_954736-old-garden-hose-nozzle.jpg