PDA

View Full Version : MEMO to Rick "Idiot" Carslie...

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 08:39 PM
JJ GODdAMN Barera IS PLAYING TOO MUCH. The whole 2nd quarter? This fucking midget IS NOT THAT GOOD. WAKE UP :elephant

Findog
03-17-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm fine with Barea getting minutes against a depleted Chicago team. Kidd has only 12 minutes. You don't want him playing heavy minutes tonight.

DubMcDub
03-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Kidd got to rest the whole quarter and the Mavs are up 20. I'd say that's good coaching.

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Kidd got to rest the whole quarter and the Mavs are up 20. I'd say that's good coaching.

FOOLS GOLD...this moron is gonna over play JJB in important games :elephant

redzero
03-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Barea is the face of the franchise. Settle down.

lurker
03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Lakers fans are willing to take you in as one of their own. You don't need to watch the Mavs anymore.

Ghazi
nothing to see here. just amarelooms being the bitch he's supposed to be.

DubMcDub
FOOLS GOLD...this moron is gonna over play JJB in important games :elephant

Whether or not that's true, Barea playing in this game has absolutely no bearing on that whatsoever. Save the bitching for the next game when Barea actually does play too many minutes.

mavsfan1000
03-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Memo to Amare "idiot" Looms. We are trying to rest our players to be fresh for the real season which is the playoffs. We got this game.

Come_On_Now
03-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Both Barea and Roddy have played well and Kidd getting rest is nothing to complain about. Shut up and enjoy the lead we have before we blow it in the 4th. Don't worry we will win by 1.... :lmao

sribb43
03-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Where the fuck is Caron and Kidd...this is getting out of hand

mavsfan1000
03-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Kidd and Caron need rest and they both have played poorly imo.

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 09:48 PM
lol at the Midget....THIS IS HORRIBLE....now he makes a couple shots that he's gonna miss in big games....FUCK ME. SHIT SHIT.....get ready to see the midget play waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much :elephant

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 09:49 PM

They just had THREE DAYS OFF....stfu with the rest thing :elephant

Ghazi
03-17-2010, 09:51 PM

26 points, bitch.

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Dirk is sucking ass :elephant

peteee
03-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Carlisle just gives the demanded minutes that JJB is supposed to have, and it's not bad tactic to give him the minutes in a game like THIS rather than another against Nuggets or Lakers etc.

peteee
03-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Dirk is sucking ass :elephant
Dirk just does the sheer opposite to his teammates. What we often see is Dirk carrying his team with all his teammates sucking, so he's probably just taking his share of sucking right now when all his teammates are playing fine and his team is winning.

mavsfan1000
03-17-2010, 10:04 PM
They just had THREE DAYS OFF....stfu with the rest thing :elephant
It's a long season. They need every bit of rest as they can get. Kidd is fucking 37 for god sake. Imo you shouldn't play more than 30 minutes at that age unless you want to be flat or injured.

peteee
03-17-2010, 10:08 PM
props to Mavs but I don't think an unconvincing defeat to Bulls proves anything. Mavs are just being good on some nascent teams they are supposed to dominate while they are fatefully CHOKERS whenever confronting the real contenders like Oklahoma City Thunder.

Ghazi
03-17-2010, 10:11 PM
props to Mavs but I don't think an unconvincing defeat to Bulls proves anything. Mavs are just being good on some nascent teams they are supposed to dominate while they are fatefully CHOKERS whenever confronting the real contenders like Oklahoma City Thunder.

sup rogue

Amarelooms
03-17-2010, 10:11 PM

lol didn't your team just CHOKE like a 20 pt lead tonight and LOSE??? lol...owned :elephant

DubMcDub
03-17-2010, 10:13 PM
JJB put that game away by scoring 10 straight and drawing a charge in the 4th. God he sucks.

monosylab1k
03-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Mavs fans should stop bitching about Barea. Not because he doesn't sucks (cuz he does, tonight means nothing) but because Carlisle is obviously so hard-headed that he will not under any circumstances trust Roddy.

Just get used to seeing Roddy on the bench, especially in the playoffs. There's no point in raising a stink about it because obviously Rick could give a shit about Roddy.

Let's just hope the little Midget with T-rex arms has a few more games like this come playoff time, and that he doesn't screw us over too bad.

DubMcDub
03-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Mavs fans should stop bitching about Barea. Not because he doesn't sucks (cuz he does, tonight means nothing) but because Carlisle is obviously so hard-headed that he will not under any circumstances trust Roddy.

Just get used to seeing Roddy on the bench, especially in the playoffs. There's no point in raising a stink about it because obviously Rick could give a shit about Roddy.

Let's just hope the little Midget with T-rex arms has a few more games like this come playoff time, and that he doesn't screw us over too bad.

He doesn't "suck." Matt Carroll sucks.

monosylab1k
03-17-2010, 10:35 PM
He doesn't "suck." Matt Carroll sucks.

He sucks. he has spurts where he's a very effective scorer, and he's turned into an effective flopper, but other than that, he sucks.

it's pretty telling that despite playing 3x as many minutes, his point output was only 15 to 11 compared to Roddy. Also, even after his big 4th quarter run, he still finished the game with a +/- of -1.

timvpimp
03-17-2010, 10:36 PM

Barea will definitely be used a lot come playoffs, especially if they take on Spurs as Barea is the only Mav having the speed to compete with Parker.

monosylab1k
03-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Barea will definitely be used a lot come playoffs, especially if they take on Spurs as Barea is the only Mav having the speed to compete with Parker.

?

Beaubois is just as fast, if not faster, than Parker.

mavsluva
03-17-2010, 10:42 PM
JJ GODdAMN Barera IS PLAYING TOO MUCH. The whole 2nd quarter? This fucking midget IS NOT THAT GOOD. WAKE UP :elephant

Not sure what you're whinning about. Fact is, the Mavs may not win this game if it were not for Barea's 4th quarter heroics.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Kidd's request for rest granted

By Tim MacMahon
DALLAS -- Jason Kidd was a DNP-PD in the fourth quarter of Wednesday night's win over the Bulls.

That's did not play -- player's decision.

With the Mavs' lead in the upper teens, Kidd asked coach Rick Carlisle permission to ice down early in the fourth quarter. That permission was granted, so putting Kidd back in the game wasn't an option even after the Bulls slashed the lead to seven.

"You’ve got to sometimes pick your spots to rest," said Kidd, who was scorless (a 40-footer at the third quarter buzzer was waved off). "They didn’t need me tonight. After not playing the second quarter, I wasn’t pushing myself. We had the game under control, so I made the decision to let the other guys play."

Kidd, who turns 37 next week, has had a lot of time to rest this month. He was given one game and a couple of practices off. And the lull in the schedule -- only five games in a two-week span -- came at a good time for the geezer point guard.

"Everybody else is still alive," Dirk Nowitzki cracked. "He’s a fossil, so he definitely needed it the most."

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
lol fossil

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 12:13 AM
if the mavs play well and win the games theyre supposed to win they can perhaps rest the final 2-3 games of the season.

pauls931
03-18-2010, 08:31 AM
He gets it.

Troll
?
Profit.

Findog
03-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Barea plays the entire 4th Quarter and an 18-pt lead shrinks to 7. Big surprise. Was the game ever in doubt? No. So I don't know what you fucks are bitching about it. Kidd got some much needed rest. We'll probably need him for 40+ minutes against Boston on Saturday.

WESTACKED
03-18-2010, 08:49 AM
if the mavs play well and win the games theyre supposed to win they can perhaps rest the final 2-3 games of the season.
it's totally dependent on how the standing evolves whether to bonk the final 2-3 games or not. If the 7th seed ends to be Spurs, surely the 2nd seed should be the ideal pick for Mavs. Mavs just need to cook their plan under the guidance of the very simple recipe, whose most basic concept is trying to take on the cinch while evading, or at least delaying the inerous works.

WESTACKED
03-18-2010, 08:55 AM
Barea plays the entire 4th Quarter and an 18-pt lead shrinks to 7. Big surprise. Was the game ever in doubt? No. So I don't know what you fucks are bitching about it. Kidd got some much needed rest. We'll probably need him for 40+ minutes against Boston on Saturday.
after the shrewd deal in swapping Josh and Gooden for Butler and brendan haywood, you're still playing the 36-year-old 40+ minutes every now and then. it just fastened the precipice Dampier left at Center position and to some degree strengthened your backcourt, but it was by no means a move that elevate the Mavs straightly to the top floor where Lakers are living on.

Amarelooms
03-18-2010, 09:04 AM
after the shrewd deal in swapping Josh and Gooden for Butler and brendan haywood, you're still playing the 36-year-old 40+ minutes every now and then. it just fastened the precipice Dampier left at Center position and to some degree strengthened your backcourt, but it was by no means a move that elevate the Mavs straightly to the top floor where Lakers are living on.

lol stfu you wordy bastard....whose troll are you :elephant

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Is it Amare looms or is it A mare looms? I've always wondered.

Amarelooms
03-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Is it Amare looms or is it A mare looms? I've always wondered.

Just call me Daddy.....you bitch :elephant

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Just call me Daddy.....you bitch :elephant

Wasn't trying to piss you off but OK faggot.

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 12:32 PM
:lol