PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea.

Supreme_Being
03-17-2010, 10:21 PM
This might work.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/310/tradenk.jpg

Hinrich is a combo guard that has a very accurate jumper he can drive to the basket (although he doesn't do this often), and most importantly, he can pass and make plays. Oh and did I mention that he's a very capable defender too? He can defend the 1 and 2 and sometimes even the 3 spot.

Johnson. Well let me begin that Johnson >>> Bogans. He's an oversized SF/undersized PF (images of Odom comes to mind) A capable defender, although loses focus after long stretches. Has shot-blocking ability and can rebound, too. Offensively, he can score well. He can attack his man face-up off the dribble which makes him a threat in the perimeter (his length makes him nice mismatch on the perimeter, too) and he looks comfortable with his back to the basket game as well. And he's shown some nice passing ability too.

TIMMYD!
03-17-2010, 10:23 PM
No, besides Manu, Tony is the closest to a true PG. Not even Hill can replace him.

Chomag
03-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Ummm what....next year you mean?

Bartleby
03-17-2010, 10:24 PM
:vomit:

Chomag
03-17-2010, 10:25 PM
On another note. That would be like the Gasol deal but sadly we would be the Grizzlies in it...

timvp
03-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow.

z0sa
03-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Let's not trade Parker under any circumstance except TD retires.

DPG21920
03-17-2010, 10:31 PM
I hate my life.

jjktkk
03-17-2010, 10:34 PM
This might work.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/310/tradenk.jpg

Hinrich is a combo guard that has a very accurate jumper he can drive to the basket (although he doesn't do this often), and most importantly, he can pass and make plays. Oh and did I mention that he's a very capable defender too? He can defend the 1 and 2 and sometimes even the 3 spot.

Johnson. Well let me begin that Johnson >>> Bogans. He's an oversized SF/undersized PF (images of Odom comes to mind) A capable defender, although loses focus after long stretches. Has shot-blocking ability and can rebound, too. Offensively, he can score well. He can attack his man face-up off the dribble which makes him a threat in the perimeter (his length makes him nice mismatch on the perimeter, too) and he looks comfortable with his back to the basket game as well. And he's shown some nice passing ability too.

You just put the trade machine OOC for the rest of the year. Seriously, your proposed trade is pratically giving Parker away. Besides Hinrich and Johnson, you would need to throw in Warrick, and a 1st rounder before I would even begin to listen.

ElNono
03-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Don't worry, bad ideas happen to everybody...