PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is soft

jermaine
03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
I hope I'm raising the bar. Is Duncan a pu$$y? I mean do his opinion matters with the Spurs? I know he's not a out spoken person but dam. Why haven't he went an bodycheck Pops punkass an tell that fool he need a big next to him. (No shot at Blair) but he can't play no dam D. He can't even contest shots & when he do he fouls. When will he hit his breaking point with being the only big seeing your young long energetic help sitting on the sideline. I'll take Oberto over Dice & Bonner any day!

tothrowed
03-18-2010, 09:20 AM
i feel u on that oberto over dice and bonner anyday and we do need a few more vocal leaders like manu thats the 1 thing tim lacks but tim aint a pussy u know how many fights ive been in with people callin the spurs pussies nigga in 8th grade i had to fight 2 niggas for callin da spurs pussies real talk

boutons_deux
03-18-2010, 09:21 AM
At this low point, I'd love to have Rasho back. He got a few rebounds, could hit a jumper now and then, stayed out Tim's way, rotated well, and ran interference for our drivers (ask Manu and Tony).

Dex
03-18-2010, 09:21 AM
http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/yoda_ibtl.jpg

At this point, you can question Duncan's endurance, or his age, or his health.

But I would never question his heart.

boutons_deux
03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
heart?

Last night I saw a smiling, relaxed, lackadaisial, unhustling, non-leader, refuse-to-compete Tim. Very ugly, very mysterious. I still think he was drugged.

Chieflion
03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
You are going to get a lot of hate for wording the title like this.

urunobili
03-18-2010, 09:30 AM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162365292-1162263969848.jpg

Brazil
03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
good thread

Bartleby
03-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Just when you thought the bar couldn't get any lower . . .

TimDunkem
03-18-2010, 09:54 AM
He looked VERY uninterested last night.

jermaine
03-18-2010, 09:56 AM
i feel u on that oberto over dice and bonner anyday and we do need a few more vocal leaders like manu thats the 1 thing tim lacks but tim aint a pussy u know how many fights ive been in with people callin the spurs pussies nigga in 8th grade i had to fight 2 niggas for callin da spurs pussies real talk

Real nigga shit I have to. & I'm not questioning hois heart on the court. As a man in life you have to stand for what you believe in. Now that's real talk cuzin. If you have pull an your not speaking up then what would you call it. Your getting your ass beat up night in & night out but yourt help aint playing or getting traded for nuttin. What do you call it.

TimDunkem
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
^^ None of us can be sure Duncan isn't more vocal behind the scenes, but on the court last night, he looked like he didn't care.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Really, I think his spirit is just broken. He's older now, and he knows this team isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he's secretly opposed everything Pop has done this year, but since he's a trooper he obviously isn't going to say anything aloud about it.

I can't say I blame him, but the transition from perennial contender to 1st round fodder can't be easy. Plus, with the all excitement going into this season, it's hard to say the dissapointment isn't anything less than mind numbing.

Or maybe he's just hurting and not saying anything

jermaine
03-18-2010, 10:11 AM
^^ None of us can be sure Duncan isn't more vocal behind the scenes, but on the court last night, he looked like he didn't care.

That was my question! Do Timmy got that Labron pull or cuz he's old now it don't matter what he thinks

admiralsnackbar
03-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Really, I think his spirit is just broken. He's older now, and he knows this team isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he's secretly opposed everything Pop has done this year, but since he's a trooper he obviously isn't going to say anything aloud about it.

I can't say I blame him, but the transition from perennial contender to 1st round fodder can't be easy. Plus, with the all excitement going into this season, it's hard to say the dissapointment isn't anything less than mind numbing.

Or maybe he's just hurting and not saying anything

I suspect both your theories probably have some truth to them.

SpursRulez4eVeR
03-18-2010, 10:36 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/v45qq1.jpg

smeagol
03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
"TD is soft".

"Manu needs to be traded".

"The team is better without TP".

How about, "Spurs fans are stupid . . .", or

"Spur fans don't know how good they've had it for the past 10 years", or better still

"Spurs fans should ask PHX or DAL fans how it feels to be a loser"

angel_luv
03-18-2010, 10:56 AM
At this low point, I'd love to have Rasho back. He got a few rebounds, could hit a jumper now and then, stayed out Tim's way, rotated well, and ran interference for our drivers (ask Manu and Tony).

We have a winner! :)

But I don't know that Sho would want to ( or should) come back to this mess. It would be great to have him here though.

Amarelooms
03-18-2010, 10:57 AM
next you are gonna say Dirk is better....or the sky is blue....or the sun is hot

:elephant

angel_luv
03-18-2010, 11:01 AM
next you are gonna say Dirk is better....or the sky is blue....or the sun is hot

Or that you are goofy. :)

Bukefal
03-18-2010, 11:02 AM

:rollin

Killakobe81
03-18-2010, 11:03 AM
"TD is soft".

"Manu needs to be traded".

"The team is better without TP".

How about, "Spurs fans are stupid . . .", or

"Spur fans don't know how good they've had it for the past 10 years", or better still

"Spurs fans should ask PHX or DAL fans how it feels to be a loser"

I agree all dynasties must end. When i was a youngster watching 80's Lakers i thought it would ALWAYS be like that we would just reload ...

I hope you guys apppreciate how much duncan had done for the franchise, city and to pop's legacy and also to the transformation of the fanbase.

Yes there are some moronic, band-wagon Spur fans ...but i lived in San Antonio for 3+ years during 2 of the title runs ...and NOw many of the REAL, TRUE fans EXPECT to win. Have zero tolerance for mediocrity (jefferson for example) or inconsistency (Finley) pretty much MOST of that is owed to Tim's drafting.

I understand where OP is coming from but he is not soft and Im sure the fire is still there ...but tim is no dummy either ...he knows his time is short.

As for the future if you have a good front-office and a comitted owner the Spyrs will remain in playoff contention sans Tim ...problem is now many of the fans after tasting title success wont want to settle for that .

And very few teams (pistons last decade) win WITHOUT a Tim, Kobe, Shaq, Wade, MJ, Magic or Bird level superstar ...

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 11:14 AM
That was my question! Do Timmy got that Labron pull or cuz he's old now it don't matter what he thinks

All the pull in the world isn't going to change who is on this roster. And the guys who are on this roster aren't capable, I think, of changing anything about where this team is going (or not going). Tim could be screaming his lungs out behind the scenes or telling Pop any number of things -- and it could be that Pop is doing exactly what Tim tells him -- but complaining doesn't change the bodies around you.

I'm not sure what Big is on the Spurs roster right now that would change the way this team plays. Ian Mahinmi is not a correct answer.

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 11:26 AM
As for the future if you have a good front-office and a comitted owner the Spyrs will remain in playoff contention sans Tim ...problem is now many of the fans after tasting title success wont want to settle for that .

And very few teams (pistons last decade) win WITHOUT a Tim, Kobe, Shaq, Wade, MJ, Magic or Bird level superstar ...

I think this is the absolute truth and it's something that Spurs fans are going to have to come to grips with sometime soon. You don't win without either an All-Time great player or an aggregation of substantial talent that fits together perfectly. Even the Pistons team that beat LA in 2004 was full of lottery picks, even if they had to trade for some of them (Hamilton, Billups, R. Wallace, Corliss Williamson, and Lindsay Hunter, among their top 7 players were all lottery picks).

Absent being located in an extremely attractive market and having opportunities to replenish, teams don't become title contenders without getting really bad and sinking to the point of gaining lottery picks to grab elite players.

The Spurs are now on the precipice of needing to do that.

lennyalderette
03-18-2010, 11:31 AM
punk ass pu$$y talking crap about timmy, your real cool man start a real thread

benefactor
03-18-2010, 12:06 PM

Much more realistic take.

:lol

SenorSpur
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
I hope I'm raising the bar. Is Duncan a pu$$y? I mean do his opinion matters with the Spurs? I know he's not a out spoken person but dam. Why haven't he went an bodycheck Pops punkass an tell that fool he need a big next to him. (No shot at Blair) but he can't play no dam D. He can't even contest shots & when he do he fouls. When will he hit his breaking point with being the only big seeing your young long energetic help sitting on the sideline. I'll take Oberto over Dice & Bonner any day!

:lol
The point of your post is somewhat lost in the questionable title. Anyway, I get what your asking.

Personally, I do believe Duncan would be better served with more quality frontcourt running mates. Yet, it's not his style or temperment to complain. With what he's done for this franchise, he doesn't have to.

Besides, Pop and RC have already gotten the message. Think back to this summer when Pop and RC went to Holt this summer to suggest a change in financial strategy. They determined that in order to extend the championship window during Duncan final years, they needed to spend money. Holt agreed and the moves were made. The strategy was appropriate. It's just the personnel decisions were flawed. They chose the wrong players. THe Spurs would be no better off with Oberto and Thomas, than they are currently with Dice and RJ.

As Duncan's skills are declining, he shouldn't be forced to bear the burden of carrying the team, from the PF position, game-after-game. This issue is clearly on the front office for not surrounding Duncan a better cast of frontline players. Players that have more of the physicals skills needed to help rebound, block shots, defend and score, instead of those that simply stand on the perimeter or the elbow and shoot.

Oh wait! There is a kid on the bench that has some of those skills. The coach simply refuses to play him. Oh wait. There's also a kid that was first-round draft choice in 2007, that is currently playing overseas. However, the franchise is hamstrung to get him over here. This is the cross that both the coach and front office have to bear.

Cane
03-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Of course Duncan's playing soft. He's had orders before the season even started to take more jumpshots and not to fight as much down-low since we saw how much he deteriorated last season when you compare pre-All Star Break to post. At least this season he looks better physically.

Usually Duncan's finesse moves go in but as of late he's been struggling. I think its mostly due to a lack of Tony Parker since those guys have the most chemistry with eachother - as great as Manu is he alone can't fill Parker's void.

spurtech09
03-18-2010, 01:25 PM
nope...just old

austN Spur
03-18-2010, 01:47 PM
After last nights loss i knew this site would be tough and i was frustrated watching that beatdown last night. I remember being a teenager yelling @ the tv and the 94 jazz beating down the spurs by 20 points a game in that series and i think one or two was really horrible 30+ loss. Now that i'm older I realize that this team probably isnt going to get the job done, but it doesnt make it less shitty. I watched last nights game in silence just staring at the tv.

But I would never use Tim and pussy in the same sentence. That's jacked up and i want to say retarded. He has been nothing but gangsta and nothing will ever change that

jermaine
03-18-2010, 02:52 PM
After last nights loss i knew this site would be tough and i was frustrated watching that beatdown last night. I remember being a teenager yelling @ the tv and the 94 jazz beating down the spurs by 20 points a game in that series and i think one or two was really horrible 30+ loss. Now that i'm older I realize that this team probably isnt going to get the job done, but it doesnt make it less shitty. I watched last nights game in silence just staring at the tv.

But I would never use Tim and pussy in the same sentence. That's jacked up and i want to say retarded. He has been nothing but gangsta and nothing will ever change that

TIM DUNCAN IS GANGSTA!?! Now that's some shit you don't hear everyday. Didn't he get muffed by KG an did nothing about it. My bad they put KG outta the playoffs later. Lol yea that is "Gangsta"!

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 02:59 PM

I had the same experience watching the 1996 WCSF with the Jazz. The Spurs lost games in that series by 20, 30, 15, and 27. They won two games but weren't even close to winning the series. And that was to a Utah team that didn't even reach the Finals. After watching the Duncan-led Spurs do just that to some pretty good teams through the years, you come to realize that there's just a fundamental difference between teams that are good enough to win titles and teams that are just merely pretty good -- or not even pretty good.

At this point, "pretty good" is a charitable description of the 2009-10 Spurs.

Ron Artest calls Tim Duncan "gangsta":

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."
-Ron Artest

jermaine
03-18-2010, 03:11 PM
I had the same experience watching the 1996 WCSF with the Jazz. The Spurs lost games in that series by 20, 30, 15, and 27. They won two games but weren't even close to winning the series. And that was to a Utah team that didn't even reach the Finals. After watching the Duncan-led Spurs do just that to some pretty good teams through the years, you come to realize that there's just a fundamental difference between teams that are good enough to win titles and teams that are just merely pretty good -- or not even pretty good.

At this point, "pretty good" is a charitable description of the 2009-10 Spurs.

Ron Artest calls Tim Duncan "gangsta":

AND YOUR QUOTING RON ARTEST!?! Riiiiiight!

ohmwrecker
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I feel dumber for reading this shiz.

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 04:10 PM
AND YOUR QUOTING RON ARTEST!?! Riiiiiight!

He knows more about being "gangsta" than I do.

I know that Tim Duncan isn't soft.

jermaine
03-18-2010, 04:17 PM
He knows more about being "gangsta" than I do.

I know that Tim Duncan isn't soft.

I'm not speaking on Duncan as a ball player! I'm saying if he has pull with the Spurs FO an he's not speaking up about getting real help in the paint for himself, then he's soft. Aint no grown man pose to be so soft spoken to where you don't stand up for what you believe in!

Mel_13
03-18-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm not speaking on Duncan as a ball player! I'm saying if he has pull with the Spurs FO an he's not speaking up about getting real help in the paint for himself, then he's soft. Aint no grown man pose to be so soft spoken to where you don't stand up for what you believe in!

Like this?

q3-lpFToU9k

jermaine
03-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Not hitting a Fool after he does something to you an keeping your eyes on the bigger goal is not "Gangsta" that's just smart! An it sho aint "Pimp". Cuz if a hoe swings her hand on a Pimp she's more than likely she's not gonna get that hoe back! Chuuuuuch

tp2021
03-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Not hitting a Fool after he does something to you an keeping your eyes on the bigger goal is not "Gangsta" that's just smart! An it sho aint "Pimp". Cuz if a hoe swings on a Pimp she's more than likely not gonna get that hoe back! Chuuuuuch

I'm glad you put the crackpipe down long enough to grace us with this post.

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 04:33 PM

How do you know that he hasn't spoken up about that?

How do you know that the Spurs haven't tried to get him more help?

Just saying that he wants help doesn't mean the Spurs can go out and acquire players who will accomplish that goal. And, it's probably relevant that with their limited assets available last summer, the Spurs went out and acquired at least 3 guys who they thought would be able to provide that help in the paint -- Blair, McDyess, and Ratliff. Saying that those have proven to be less-than-great decisions (other than Blair) is very different than saying that Duncan hasn't asked for help or that the Spurs haven't listened to that request.

In calling the man soft, in whatever context you claim to apply it, you sure do rely on a whole lot of assumptions and not very much evidence.

jermaine
03-18-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm glad you put the crackpipe down long enough to grace us with this post.

TP2021 your a mean person. Your not raising the bar! You ass munch! Lol

dbestpro
03-18-2010, 04:41 PM
"What have you done for me lately?"

The moniker of fans of all great teams.

jermaine
03-18-2010, 04:43 PM
How do you know that he hasn't spoken up about that?

How do you know that the Spurs haven't tried to get him more help?

Just saying that he wants help doesn't mean the Spurs can go out and acquire players who will accomplish that goal. And, it's probably relevant that with their limited assets available last summer, the Spurs went out and acquired at least 3 guys who they thought would be able to provide that help in the paint -- Blair, McDyess, and Ratliff. Saying that those have proven to be less-than-great decisions (other than Blair) is very different than saying that Duncan hasn't asked for help or that the Spurs haven't listened to that request.

In calling the man soft, in whatever context you claim to apply it, you sure do rely on a whole lot of assumptions and not very much evidence.

I asked does Duncan have any pull. An if do & haven't said anything then he's soft.

santymrc
03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
TD is NOT SOFT. Do you guys have any god damn memory???????
He might be injured, or tired, but he's surely not SOFT. He'll rebound, count on that.

P.S You're not raising the bar, just showing your BB knowledge.

FromWayDowntown
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
I asked does Duncan have any pull. An if do & haven't said anything then he's soft.

Well let's get Pop on the forum to tell us whether Tim is bitching about his teammates!

Frankly, I think Pop has told us all on more than one occasion that Tim Duncan has a voice in the Spurs' personnel decisions and I think from that, it's safe to assume that Tim Duncan does not meet your strange and unique definition of "soft."

spurs10
03-18-2010, 05:43 PM

Amaresunslooms...with your butt as sore as it obviously must be on any given day, how do you sit in front of your computer to post? Do you stand when you type?

santymrc
03-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Amaresunslooms...with your butt as sore as it obviously must be on any given day, how do you sit in front of your computer to post? Do you stand when you type?

I think I found him lol

http://www.connectedpixel.com/pubfiles/images/ergo/standing_wacom_keyboard.jpg

spurs10
03-18-2010, 06:26 PM
I think I found him lol.
http://www.connectedpixel.com/pubfiles/images/ergo/standing_wacom_keyboard.jpg
This might be him, but the lack of pink things in the room makes me wonder.:toast

jermaine
03-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Well let's get Pop on the forum to tell us whether Tim is bitching about his teammates!

Frankly, I think Pop has told us all on more than one occasion that Tim Duncan has a voice in the Spurs' personnel decisions and I think from that, it's safe to assume that Tim Duncan does not meet your strange and unique definition of "soft."

Than that means he's dumb! You answer this question yourself! If someone has a choice in roster movement but you let the FO get rid of your help or don't voice your opinion to the coach that won't play your help, what do you call that? A friggin fool in my book!

Agloco
03-18-2010, 06:55 PM
I hope I'm raising the bar. Is Duncan a pu$$y?

Insta pink.......

Just for being dumb if nothing else.

DPG21920
03-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Jermaine is soft. If you want me to go into the reasons why, I can.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Nice to have fans tell it like it is.

Russ
03-18-2010, 07:11 PM
The continuing existence of this discussion is a product of those in power being distracted by the NCAA Tournament. :sleep

jermaine
03-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Nice to have fans tell it like it is.

LMAO! I swear I love you guys. Yal love to talk about people cuz how they view something. Petty people is what yal are. An neither one of you answered my question! I'm just man enough to say what I feel on a Tim Duncan fourm. Yal like them Mavs fans on Mavs.com dude was talking about in the NBA fourm.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2010, 07:18 PM
LMAO! I swear I love you guys. Yal love to talk about people cuz how they view something. Petty people is what yal are. An neither one of you answered my question! I'm just man enough to say what I feel on a Tim Duncan fourm. Yal like them Mavs fans on Mavs.com dude was talking about in the NBA fourm.
I'm just saying it's alright to criticize your own team. But we all fall into the trap of getting hated by our fan base by doing threads like these. Btw Karl Malone was the ultimate choker imo.

jermaine
03-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Jermaine is soft. If you want me to go into the reasons why, I can.

Please do tell!?! An answer the questions while your at it. We're all listening

santymrc
03-18-2010, 08:52 PM

Couse you have 200 posts and one of them says Duncan is soft and a pu$$y.
TROLL.

P.S If a mav's fan is defending you, there's not much more to add.

G-Dawgg
03-18-2010, 09:31 PM
I dunno..but dude has a point. When was the last time Timmy's dunked it on ANYBODY? Even when he's wide open he seems to prefer to lay the ball in. Maybe Timmy IS starting to get a little soft... hmm nah... I don't think so.

DPG21920
03-18-2010, 09:57 PM

What questions? Tim is the Spurs best player and he is soft. You are SpursTalk's best poster, so you are soft. Simple logic, really.

santymrc
03-18-2010, 10:07 PM
I dunno..but dude has a point. When was the last time Timmy's dunked it on ANYBODY? Even when he's wide open he seems to prefer to lay the ball in. Maybe Timmy IS starting to get a little soft... hmm nah... I don't think so.

So now if you don't dunk on ppl all the time you are soft? WTF.

DesignatedT
03-18-2010, 10:13 PM
the guy is 33 years old. fuckin a. hes not soft but hes not 25 years old anymore. hes still playing at a very high level for us compared to other guys like kg who have completely fallen off.

these threads are pointless.

peskypesky
03-18-2010, 11:00 PM
if he's soft, i like soft!

Bob Lanier
03-19-2010, 02:26 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/9/0/90.jpg

FeZZy
03-19-2010, 02:43 AM
you suck

boutons_deux
03-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Tim Duncan vs Magic WAS CHARMIN SOFT.

... why remains a mystery. His softness vs Magic was indisputable.

jermaine
03-19-2010, 06:34 AM
For the last time, go to pg1 an read my 1st post. I never said Duncan was soft because his play against the Magic or any game in his lifetime. I said "IF HE HAS ANY SAY SO IN ROSTER MOVEMENTS AN HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO POP OR THE SPURS FO THEN HE'S A PUSSY FOR NOT STEPPING UP AN ASKING FOR HELP KNOWING HE'S THE ONLY DEFENSIVE BIG MAN WE GOT. HE SHOULDN'T BE SOFT SPOKEN. I know Duncan is one of the best players in the world. You dummiest need to read all the post, not just the lastest ones before you start dissing!

Johnny RIngo
03-19-2010, 06:46 AM
Tim Duncan vs Magic WAS CHARMIN SOFT.

... why remains a mystery. His softness vs Magic was indisputable.

He's had some awful games against the Magic the past few years. It's not like last night's game was an aberration.

On topic: Duncan seem less willing to challenge shots these day and isn't as physical as he was in his prime That doesn't necessarily make him soft though. He's in the twilight of his career so these type of games shouldn't be surprising anymore.

TJastal
03-19-2010, 07:41 AM
He's had some awful games against the Magic the past few years. It's not like last night's game was an aberration.

On topic: Duncan seem less willing to challenge shots these day and isn't as physical as he was in his prime That doesn't necessarily make him soft though. He's in the twilight of his career so these type of games shouldn't be surprising anymore.

I think he's just sick of looking out on the court and seeing Matt Bonner as his "help" in the paint.

Whilst Bonner isn't playing half bad man-to-man defense lately he offers Timmy zero/nada/zilch/nothing/zip help in rim protection.

jermaine
03-19-2010, 08:18 AM
$
I think he's just sick of looking out on the court and seeing Matt Bonner as his "help" in the paint.

Whilst Bonner isn't playing half bad man-to-man defense lately he offers Timmy zero/nada/zilch/nothing/zip help in rim protection.

And that is my whole point. If he know he need help down low an he keep banging with other bigs he needs to speak up. That's if he has any pull!

ohmwrecker
03-19-2010, 09:38 AM
I hope I'm raising the bar.
Have a seat. Take a few deep breaths through your nose and, when you wake up, try again.

jermaine
03-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Have a seat. Take a few deep breaths through your nose and, when you wake up, try again.

You are lame! Your not funny & your trash dude! Now go play in the sand with the other lil kids. Everyone on here has proven my point!

santymrc
03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
For the last time, go to pg1 an read my 1st post. I never said Duncan was soft because his play against the Magic or any game in his lifetime. I said "IF HE HAS ANY SAY SO IN ROSTER MOVEMENTS AN HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO POP OR THE SPURS FO THEN HE'S A PUSSY FOR NOT STEPPING UP AN ASKING FOR HELP KNOWING HE'S THE ONLY DEFENSIVE BIG MAN WE GOT. HE SHOULDN'T BE SOFT SPOKEN. I know Duncan is one of the best players in the world. You dummiest need to read all the post, not just the lastest ones before you start dissing!

Do you realize that the thread's title is "Tim Duncan is Soft" and you call him in your first sentence "Pu$$y" right?
GTFO Jermaine. You are lame.

jjktkk
03-19-2010, 03:48 PM

I'm curious, how you know that Duncan didn't ask Pop? Last Summer didn't Pop attempt to address the front line depth by signing McDyess, Ratliff, and drafting Blair? Obviously it hasn't worked out as well as we fans and, I'm sure Duncan and Pop had wanted it too, but thats the way the cookies crumbles sometimes.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2010, 05:40 PM
You are lame! Your not funny & your trash dude! Now go play in the sand with the other lil kids. Everyone on here has proven my point!

I thought I was giving you sound advice. It's you're (you are), by the way. As in: You're a knuckle dragging, misanthropic numbnuts.

Johnny RIngo
03-19-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm curious, how you know that Duncan didn't ask Pop? Last Summer didn't Pop attempt to address the front line depth by signing McDyess, Ratliff, and drafting Blair? Obviously it hasn't worked out as well as we fans and, I'm sure Duncan and Pop had wanted it too, but thats the way the cookies crumbles sometimes.

Hasn't worked out? The FO was fucking naive to think a washed-up McDyess and an undersized rookie were going to put our frontcourt over the top. A lot of the fans here addressed the need for more help in the paint and assumed the front office would make a move before the trade deadline with our expiring contracts. Instead, we're saddled with Mason's lifeless corpse for the rest of the season. It's been said many times over but the front office has been clueless from 2007 onwards. Wouldn't surprise me if Splitter never plays in an SA jersey after the way they fucked up with Scola.

jermaine
03-19-2010, 07:13 PM

If you read all my post I said "IF DUNCAN HAS ANY SAY SO". I never said I knew if he did or didn't.

SpursRulez4eVeR
03-19-2010, 07:18 PM
dude seriously, can you http://i41.tinypic.com/nvabet.gif on this thread for the love of god?

jermaine
03-19-2010, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=SpursRulez4eVeR;4168503 http://i41.tinypic.com/nvabet.gif on this thre

NO now shut up

jjktkk
03-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Hasn't worked out? The FO was fucking naive to think a washed-up McDyess and an undersized rookie were going to put our frontcourt over the top. A lot of the fans here addressed the need for more help in the paint and assumed the front office would make a move before the trade deadline with our expiring contracts. Instead, we're saddled with Mason's lifeless corpse for the rest of the season. It's been said many times over but the front office has been clueless from 2007 onwards. Wouldn't surprise me if Splitter never plays in an SA jersey after the way they fucked up with Scola.

The Spurs tried to move Mason in a trade with Maimi, I guess the heat decided "Mason's lifeless corpse" wasn't so appealing after all. Prior to the trade deadline, I was also hopeful the Spurs would of made a move. I heard rumors of a deal to G.S. for Raja Bell, and the Mason to Miami deal, but looking at the Spurs history of lack of trades at the deadline, I never really got my hopes up too high.

santymrc
03-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Jermaine... Still there? TD has something to say to you, YOU SUCK.

jermaine
03-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Jermaine... Still there? TD has something to say to you, YOU SUCK.
I'm still here!!!!!!!
LMAO! U guys r crazy! I love ST. An tell Duncan Howard & Gortat said get his game up or retire cuz he's washed up cuzin!