lol not trying to box out

lol on not playing defense

lol not passing the ball

lol trying to repeat 121-63

LOL HORNETS

lottery luck baby

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
It's really fucking ugly right now. Horrible. Second of a b2b, but no excuse for this dross.

Come on Collison, I need you to find your game and put up some fantasy points for me! :depressed

Kobe Molested Me
03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Look on the bright side....Thornton is a stud

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 09:53 PM
i was actually pullin for the hornets toniht

BRHornet45
03-18-2010, 09:58 PM
lol 8-15 without CP3 (8-16 after tonight)

lol at some people weeks ago saying we should trade CP3 cause of Collison. what a joke!

lol people acting surprised that our defense sucks

lol a mid-2nd round rookie (Thornton) is the best player on the team since CP3 is out

lol Okafor and West each getting posterized every single game

lol 121-63 part 2 tonight

BRHornet45
03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
sons at least the Saints won the Super Bowl and the Silver Stars season is right around the corner!

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
gimme dat becky!!

BRHornet45
03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
gimme dat becky!!

mah Becky

Come_On_Now
03-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Nene is an absolute monster! By far my favorite center in the league.

BRHornet45
03-18-2010, 10:05 PM

son don't get carried away seriously ... look at the scrub defenders he is up against tonight! West and Okafor get dunked on and owned on a nightly basis. especially West. he hasn't played defense in 2 years.

HornetLoveJones
03-18-2010, 10:14 PM
lol @ people's standards for women nowadays

fugly Becky

DPG21920
03-18-2010, 10:16 PM
You have to admire the Hornets heart. They compete every night and don't use the excuse the best player in the league is out.

djohn2oo8
03-18-2010, 10:16 PM

fugly Becky

:lmao BRHornet does not approve of this message

BRHornet45
03-18-2010, 10:19 PM

fugly Becky

son that was uncalled for and Becky is gorgeous.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
WTF is up with Bower? Why isn't he playing Collison and Thornton together??? Those two tear it up when they play together, and tonight it hasn't happened even ONCE... oh, FINALLY. Just happened.

2nd for me after Bogut.

PS That is a terrible pic of Becky, and she ain't got no asssss! WTF, BR? I expect more of you! :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Man, the Hornet are well tired. And they are probably dooming my DL II team as we speak... :pctoss

j.dizzle
03-18-2010, 10:35 PM
LOL a healthy hornets got curbstomped by the Lakers this season with Mbengaaaa starting...They just arent a good team, the 2007-2008 season was just a fluke.

j.dizzle
03-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Ill never forget how they tried to jack the fans free tacos in another game in LA this season lmao that shit was pathetic ...They pulled off some stupid shit to try to score over 100 in garbage time & ended up getting blocked in the last second & only getting 99 hahaha

Kobe Molested Me
03-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Hornets are irritating me with all these dumbass turnovers...they could be back in the game by now if it werent for these rookie mistakes

Kobe Molested Me
03-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Songalia is trash, make a wide open jumper once in awhile

Come_On_Now
03-18-2010, 10:57 PM
God the Hornets get into the penalty.... Seriously all they have to do is make 50% of those open shots and they would be tied.

Ghazi
03-18-2010, 10:57 PM
omg THE NUGGETS HAVE NO KILLER INSTINCT!!!!!!!!!11

j-money24
03-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Well atleast its not 121-63 when CP3 isn't playing against the nuggets.

The TroutBum
03-19-2010, 08:05 AM
You have to admire the Hornets heart. They compete every night and don't use the excuse the best player in the league is out.

Deron Williams is out?!

redzero
03-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Deron Williams is out?!

He might be after that injury he sustained during the last Jazz game.

greensborohill
03-19-2010, 08:13 AM
gimme dat becky!!

I'dcuminit

mogrovejo
03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Where are the idiots who wanted NO to trade Paul and build around Collison?

BRHornet45
03-19-2010, 04:05 PM

co-signed ... son it just goes to show you how stupid people can be with their "what have you done for me in the last week?" mentality.

Killakobe81
03-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Paul is better than Collison ...who says that other crap? I only argued that Dwill was = and my preferred PG ...

BRHornet45
03-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Paul is better than Collison ...who says that other crap? I only argued that Dwill was = and my preferred PG ...

son there were a handful of people on here (a couple Hornets fans included) who were saying the best thing for N.O. to do was trade Paul and build around Collison. In case they forgot, Chris Paul made the Hornets a playoff team and has become a top 5 NBA player over the last 3 years. We are to build around HIM.

now sure Collison has put up some decent stats in his rookie season, but he has a horrible turnover rate and has also single handedly lost AT LEAST 2 or 3 games for us with his selfish decision making. he has a "shoot first / me first" mentality and has a lot to learn. with Collison as our starting point guard we fell out of the playoff race and have gone 8-16. It blows my mind how so many people are STILL overlooking Marcus Thornton. he is the best rookie on our team, yet Collison gets all of the attention.

Pelicans78
03-19-2010, 06:35 PM
As long as Okafor's contract is on this team, CP3 won't be able to win much other than a token playoff berth. That's the truth. If the Hornets can package Okafor's contract with Collison, then I'm all for a trade as long as they get good value and not another team's garbage.

redzero
03-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Okafor and Collison in a sign and trade for Chris Bosh.

Get it done, whoever the GM will be once Bower is fired.

:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant

dirk4mvp
03-19-2010, 07:25 PM
muthafuckin birthday dog.

badfish22
03-19-2010, 07:27 PM

Still think they should explore trade options. They could get a bunch of young talent back for Paul and then use the draft pick they get after this year. This would help the team save money and build a great team for the future. They won't be better right away, but they would be damn good once all their talent develops.

Pelicans78
03-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Okafor and Collison in a sign and trade for Chris Bosh.

Get it done, whoever the GM will be once Bower is fired.

:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant

Rather do Okafor and Collison for Andrew Bynum.

redzero
03-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Rather do Okafor and Collison for Andrew Bynum.

Nah. Even Lakers fans don't like Bynum anymore.

Pelicans78
03-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Nah. Even Lakers fans don't like Bynum anymore.

Bosh is a soft PF just like West. He wouldn't bring much more besides pure athleticism.

Bynum is a big young center who could improve the team defense drastically and also give us a post player who could join West in a great inside-outside 2-man game. However, I don't think the Lakers would do that trade unless we took a bad contract from them just like they are taking Okafor's.

redzero
03-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Bynum ain't tough either, and his contract isn't great. If it were up to me, I'd get rid of Okafor and West for some good bigs.

noob cake
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Why are the whorenets getting jizzed on by the jazz?

redzero
03-20-2010, 09:52 PM
DURR what's a boxscore?

j.dizzle
03-20-2010, 11:08 PM
LOL hornets are mastering the art of getting blown out these days..CP3 should just sit out the rest of the season.

redzero
03-20-2010, 11:09 PM
LOL hornets are mastering the art of getting blown out these days..CP3 should just sit out the rest of the season.

Yep. LOL losing by 20 as if playing without 3 starters means anything. :downspin:

The TroutBum
03-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Yep. LOL losing by 20 as if playing without 3 starters means anything. :downspin:

You mean, AK47, Okur, and a banged up DWill? Oh, wait -- lol -- you were talking about the Hornets?

Tell you what though, sons, West is lucky Korver didn't rip his fucking head off and shove it up his diseased brown-round.

redzero
03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
You mean, AK47, Okur, and a banged up DWill? Oh, wait -- lol -- you were talking about the Hornets?

Oh, so a banged up Deron Williams = Chris Paul in street clothes now?

Tell you what though, sons, West is lucky Korver didn't rip his fucking head off and shove it up his diseased brown-round.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2197/2421164818_c5ca37f62a_o.jpg

I'm sure he's terrified.

Hornets1
03-21-2010, 01:33 AM

Korver is the whitest player in the league and West stay in shape boxing. HMMMM.............. Only a dumbass Joseph Smith loving Mormon........

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb!

redzero
03-21-2010, 02:51 AM
Korver is the whitest player in the league and West stay in shape boxing. HMMMM.............. Only a dumbass Joseph Smith loving Mormon........

He has Frank Mir's cock so far up his ass that it's screwing his judgment.

The TroutBum
03-21-2010, 01:22 PM

Nice, that post makes a ton of sense, good call. LOL @ you faggot Hornet fans attempting to stand up for yourselves. Take a note from that shit dick, BR, and avoid threads where your anus has been/will be served to you on a silver platter.

*this is normally where I make fun of you for being black and living/cheering for one of the shittiest states/franchises in the Universe, but, meh -- redundancy.*

God Bless.

DPG21920
03-21-2010, 01:29 PM

There is a lot of women who box to stay in shape as well. If West did pole dancing to stay in shape, would you think he could be a professional exotic dancer?

Pelicans78
03-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Actually I believe West used to be an amateur boxer. He's much bigger and stronger than Korver and would blast the guy.

j.dizzle
03-21-2010, 01:52 PM
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/08/ashtonpunked-thumb.jpg
LMAO Kyle Kutcher

BRHornet45
03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice, that post makes a ton of sense, good call. LOL @ you faggot Hornet fans attempting to stand up for yourselves. Take a note from that shit dick, BR, and avoid threads where your anus has been/will be served to you on a silver platter.

*this is normally where I make fun of you for being black and living/cheering for one of the shittiest states/franchises in the Universe, but, meh -- redundancy.*

God Bless.

ummm son excuse me? did you forget that you're cheering for a "white boy only" Mormon team? son keep talking smack though if it makes you feel better though. Louisiana a shitty state? son Louisiana is a wonderful state. we have our problems just like any other place, but if you lived here you would change your mind. The Hornets are struggling, but most of our sports teams here are solid ... unlike anything in Utah

redzero
03-21-2010, 05:19 PM
ummm son excuse me? did you forget that you're cheering for a "white boy only" Mormon team? son keep talking smack though if it makes you feel better though. Louisiana a shitty state? son Louisiana is a wonderful state. we have our problems just like any other place, but if you lived here you would change your mind. The Hornets are struggling, but most of our sports teams here are solid ... unlike anything in Utah

I don't know what that fag is smoking, but a professional sports team from Louisiana has actually won a championship. Utah, the state with only one team, will continue on ringless forever.

The TroutBum
03-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I don't know what that fag is smoking, but a professional sports team from Louisiana has actually won a championship. Utah, the state with only one team, will continue on ringless forever.

You may want to google Real Salt Lake, dingleberry. (although, I'll agree with most of you, soccer isn't really a sport, and should be reserved for Mexicans and fags.)

LOL @ LA being a better place to live than UT. I mean, seriously, who honestly would think/agree with that? I have no loyalty to Utah, and would move if I could, but LA would be dead last on my list of places to go. I'd rather shred my scrotum with a rusty bicycle peddle than live in that swampy shit box.

redzero
03-21-2010, 05:52 PM
You may want to google Real Salt Lake, dingleberry. (although, I'll agree with most of you, soccer isn't really a sport, and should be reserved for Mexicans and fags.)

LOL @ LA being a better place to live than UT. I mean, seriously, who honestly would think/agree with that? I have no loyalty to Utah, and would move if I could, but LA would be dead last on my list of places to go. I'd rather shred my scrotum with a rusty bicycle peddle than live in that swampy shit box.

It's certainly better than Mormonland, where nothing ever happens.

BRHornet45
03-21-2010, 09:14 PM

son don't forget ... their college teams suck too.

Girasuck
03-22-2010, 10:54 AM
It's certainly better than Mormonland, where nothing ever happens.

Allow me to be the voice of reason seeing how I've lived in both Louisiana and Utah...and Arkansas but who really cares about Arkansas?

Louisiana is without a doubt the biggest shit hole on the planet. The whole state reeks of filth. It's like a fucking third world country compared to Utah.