PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

duncan2k5
05-03-2005, 03:04 AM
i was writing this whole long post about how luck we are with our draft picks that gave us the classy players we have today and how we dont have an chest-thumpers and people doing puchups on our team, we have winners. but guess what happened? i was at the part where i was saying i know im not the only one who talks trash to the opposing players through the TV screen when the thought occured to me "you should copy the post just in case something crazy happens." so i highlight the entire post and pressed ctrl+c to copy, but i guess i didnt have the ctrl button pressed down and the whoooole post got deleted with nothing but a "c" on the page. that sucks. so in this post i had to give u all a nutshell of what i felt was a decent post. and we all know a decent post from me is like a leap year...

Drachen
05-03-2005, 03:10 AM
I was writing the greatest novel ever created and the same thing happend, except it was my cat stepping on the "t" at the crucial moment. goodnight all

HawkBat
05-03-2005, 04:09 AM
When that happens you should just press Ctrl + Z to undo. Had you done that you would have gotten everything back.

gospursgojas
05-03-2005, 04:10 AM
When that happens you should just press Ctrl + Z to undo. Had you done that you would have gotten everything back.

Woah..woah can you repeat that, and slower we are not all computer techs here. LOL... just trying to stay up

cd36
05-03-2005, 05:08 AM
yer some of us have lives unlike u computer nerd

xcoriate
05-03-2005, 05:10 AM
uhuh :rolleyes

HawkBat
05-03-2005, 05:12 AM
Hey I'm just trying to help out... Geez...

ShoogarBear
05-03-2005, 05:16 AM
If you hit CTRL-P, ALT-O, CTRL-ALT-S, ATL-Shift-T, it will create a brillant post on a random topic.

xcoriate
05-03-2005, 05:22 AM
hit ctrl-alt-del twice quickly,

works a charm for all computer problems. Fixed my CD-ROM drive last week with that technique.

cd36
05-03-2005, 05:28 AM
the best way to fix a broken hard drive is to take it outside and beat the shit out of it with a baseball bat and go to the store and steal a new one :depressed :blah :oops :lol :rolleyes :spin :angel :elephant :king :princess :smokin :fro :drunk :hat :pctoss

xcoriate
05-03-2005, 06:25 AM
whats with the random emiticon things after your posts?