PDA

View Full Version : So who's coming off the bench when Tony comes back?

TMTTRIO
03-20-2010, 09:23 AM
There's no way that when Tony's coming back that he'll come off the bench. Right now Manu's playing his best basketball as a starter (I've never understood why people say he plays better as a bench player. His stats/percentages are higher as a starter) and of course RJ is starting to play very well playing next to Manu. So what do you do? Do you keep those two in the starting lineup? Do you have Hill coming off the bench? It'll be interesting to see what happens.

legend of united
03-20-2010, 09:25 AM
i think manu :(

TDomination
03-20-2010, 09:35 AM
i'm gonna say that if we actually go into the playoffs on a roll, we will stay with this starting line-up with parker off the bench.

i'm gonna give parker the benefit of the doubt and say that he will more than okay to come off the bench if its whats best for the team (AT THIS TIME)

i don't see him complaining, especially if he has seen Manu and RJefferson do it without complaining.

exstatic
03-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Manu can never play heavy minutes over the long haul. THAT'S why it's better for him to come off the bench. He can't dominate the ball like he is now in the starting lineup with Tony playing. His limited minutes are wasted by starting with Tony.

benefactor
03-20-2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148733