PDA

View Full Version : Poll: About 32% think 9/11 was a big fabrication

Galileo
03-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Poll: About 32% think 9/11 was a big fabrication

"Do you agree or disagree with this statement? – The Sept. 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan."

26% say it was and 12% more are 50-50 on the issue

This represents a big increase on the issue over previous polls. For example, the Scripps poll of 2006 included LIHOP numbers, and much lower numbers for those that believe in controlled demolition.

http://www.visioncritical.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/2010.03.17_911_US.pdf

http://www.visioncritical.com/2010/03/americans-disagree-with-iranian-president-on-911-fabrication/

:lol

Marcus Bryant
03-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Popularity is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Galileo
03-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Good point. Check the second link and eat your words.

CubanMustGo
03-20-2010, 06:12 PM
So what? 30% of Texans think humans and dinosaurs co-existed.

baseline bum
03-20-2010, 06:16 PM

Ouch :lol

:depressed

SnakeBoy
03-20-2010, 06:22 PM

They were thinking humans & dragons. Easy mistake.

redzero
03-20-2010, 06:30 PM
32% are fucking morons then.

EmptyMan
03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
they were thinking humans & dragons. Easy mistake.

lol

boutons_deux
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM
my version: "Sept. 11 incident was exploited by Repugs as a pretext for the invasion against Afghanistan to grab the oil"

Even some Repugs are bailing on The Crowning Achievement of the dubya/dickhead Reign of Error

"GOP congressmen: Everyone agrees Iraq war a ‘horrible mistake’"

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/gop-iraq-war-horrible-mistake/

Dems' greatest risk is that Americans are such fucking stupid amnesiacs that they will forget how bad the Repugs fucked up American 2000-2008, followed by the risk that the Repugs can always count on the votes of nigga haters and wetback haters.

Stringer_Bell
03-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Mistakes are bound to happen when gathering intelligence, our system was not perfect pre-9/11 and it won't be perfect post-9/11. In addition, you'd be surprised how many idiots work for the DoD and various outlets of Homeland Security, and how many have a screw loose and show signs of deviancy that inexplicably never cause them to lose their jobs. It's perfectly plausible, and quite evident, that mistakes were made and it can be argued that the consequences were exploited...but for some reason people want to believe there's always something beyond the truth, some truer truth that answers everything.

Then again, if people realized how easily terror could befall this country again (even without the aid of some kind of "inside job"), they'd be walking around medicating themselves like the Iraqi mothers popping pills to keep them sane when their children go off to school (not knowing if their children will come back in one piece). We live in an insecure world, but it's always been this way. The only difference now is that WE believe the system is protecting us, we're more consciously dependent on it and don't generally question it - but it's really not going to protect us from anything.

Wild Cobra
03-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Is that the same 32% that whats Obamacare?

mookie2001
03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Is that the same 32% that whats Obamacare?
is it?

Wild Cobra
03-20-2010, 11:18 PM
is it?
I don't know if it would be that same people, but there are easily 32% of the population with an IQ under 100.

Isn't that what it takes to continue to support such notions?

Stringer_Bell
03-20-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't know if it would be that same people, but there are easily 32% of the population with an IQ under 100.

Isn't that what it takes to continue to support such notions?

Come on, you know IQ doesn't mean jack shit. It's the same with having a college education, it's just a piece of paper if you don't know how to think for yourself.

Wild Cobra
03-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Come on, you know IQ doesn't mean jack shit. It's the same with having a college education, it's just a piece of paper if you don't know how to think for yourself.
No.

IQ and what you have learned. There are people who learn all kinds of facts, but cannot apply themselves in the fields they study.

Wild Cobra
03-20-2010, 11:49 PM
isn't 100 iq average ?

Exactly. However, 2/3rds of that below average IQ crowd are stupid enough to believe such things.

I'm sure a few of the 100+ crowd believes it, but I'm sure it would be a rather small number.

symple19
03-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Poll: About 32% think 9/11 was a big fabrication?????

Because they're fuckin' morons /thread

Stringer_Bell
03-21-2010, 12:05 AM
No.

IQ and what you have learned. There are people who learn all kinds of facts, but cannot apply themselves in the fields they study.

No. Learning facts in a classroom and taking an IQ test that says you're a smart cookie doesn't mean shit because the outside world is full of variables. School and standardized testing is static, which is why average IQ scores have been rising every decade.

I understand the whole "see the dots" and "connect the dots" concept, but using it to judge whether people would be in favor of Obamacare or the Iraq War or Abortion rights is, I dare say, pompous faggotry. What say you now good sir?!

symple19
03-21-2010, 12:33 AM
No. Learning facts in a classroom and taking an IQ test that says you're a smart cookie doesn't mean shit because the outside world is full of variables. School and standardized testing is static, which is why average IQ scores have been rising every decade.

I understand the whole "see the dots" and "connect the dots" concept, but using it to judge whether people would be in favor of Obamacare or the Iraq War or Abortion rights is, I dare say, pompous faggotry. What say you now good sir?!

well said.

DMX7
03-21-2010, 02:02 AM
I actually agree with Wild Cobra for a change. IQ and "education" (i.e., learned facts, truths and principles) are different.

Darrin
03-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Fucking lunatics. Was it used as a pretext for war? Absolutely. The Iraq invasion was planned from the beginning. However, do I think President Bush maliciously ignored warnings? No.

I hate this man and I don't think that's true. I think he was irresponsible and ignored this problem. But there was no intent behind it.

boutons_deux
03-21-2010, 08:09 AM
"President Bush maliciously ignored warnings"

Even the white-washing, White-House-knee-capped 9/11 Commission said there were many things at fed/state/local level that dubya's NatSec operations could have done if the Repugs had taken the flashing red lights/planes into buildings-chatter and terrorism seriously.

Simply because Clinton was serious about AQ and terrorism, the Repugs, by definition and by their principle of opposing anything Democrat, had to ignore to terrorism totally, and DID ignore terrorism totally until 9/11. Condi didn't have one NatSec meeting on terrorism for her first 8 months in office. In fact, the entire 20 Jan - 11 Sep WH papers and activities are still hermetically secret, to hide the malfeasance and dereliction of duty by the Exec.

As we saw after 9/11, the Repugs were, before 9/11, desperate for a plausible justification to invade Iraq-for-oil. They falsely tied Saddam to 9/11, even well after the tie was proven to be a lie, as they would have done with any terrorist attack anywhere. I say their inaction on terrorism was really a plan to allow any terrorist attack to occur as a pretext to invade Iraq.

Wild Cobra
03-21-2010, 10:40 AM

I still say you have to be a moron to support the democrats health care plan and you have to be a moron to believe in a 9/11 conspiracy.

Galileo
03-21-2010, 08:35 PM
New poll: About 1 in 3 Americans thinks 9/11 was "a big fabrication"

A new poll has shown that about 1 in 3 Americans -- roughly 100 million people -- think 9/11 was "a big fabrication."

MORE:

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-poll-about-1-in-3-americans-thinks.html

Wild Cobra
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
New poll: About 1 in 3 Americans thinks 9/11 was "a big fabrication"

A new poll has shown that about 1 in 3 Americans -- roughly 100 million people -- think 9/11 was "a big fabrication."

MORE:

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-poll-about-1-in-3-americans-thinks.html
Does that poll coincide with an IQ test by chance?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
32% are fucking morons then.
:tu