03-20-2010, 07:31 PM
What happened???

PGDynasty24
03-20-2010, 07:33 PM
he's out for a week. big deal

IronMexican
03-20-2010, 07:34 PM
he's out for a week. big deal

This dumbshit bronco fan, as usual, doesn't get it. Are you ducks' brother or something?

Andrew Bynum
03-20-2010, 07:46 PM
lol Greg fucking Oden ass rammer making this thread.

Banzai
03-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Oden is Mr. Glass also.

PGDynasty24
03-20-2010, 08:14 PM
This dumbshit bronco fan, as usual, doesn't get it. Are you ducks' brother or something?

your a raider fan? your the laughing stock of the NFL. Get your brown ass over to home depot and sit under the tree and look for a job

BlackSwordsMan
03-20-2010, 08:33 PM
your a raider fan? your the laughing stock of the NFL. Get your brown ass over to home depot and sit under the tree and look for a job

there are non-mexican laker fans?

BlackSwordsMan
03-20-2010, 08:33 PM
thought they didn't exist like a skinny beaner spur fan

redzero
03-20-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.slapupsidethehead.com/wp-content/media/2007/06/oh-the-ironing.jpg

PGDynasty24
03-20-2010, 08:44 PM
there are non-mexican laker fans?

all the mexican ones are in inner LA and all the non mexican ones are usually in the OC

BlackSwordsMan
03-20-2010, 08:48 PM
I c

NRHector
03-20-2010, 09:46 PM
all the mexican ones are in inner LA and all the non mexican ones are usually in the OCand the rest bandwaggoners

PGDynasty24
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
and the rest bandwaggoners

lakers do have a lot of bandwagoners probably most in nba no doubt about that. but don't penalize us true laker fans who live in LA and actually follow the team when they weren't winning titles

WESTACKED
03-20-2010, 10:15 PM
felicitations in advance to Mavs on winning Western Conference?

sook
03-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Andrew Bynum sucks anyways. The lakers will not miss him.

21_Blessings
03-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Uh Bynum was RUNNING on his injury before he left game. And he's slated to be back in two-weeks.

Good job Tlong. You just injured 2010/2011 Oden again with this thread :lol

WESTACKED
03-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Uh Bynum was RUNNING on his injury before he left game. And he's slated to be back in two-weeks.

Good job Tlong. You just injured 2010/2011 Oden again with this thread :lol
the lakers have no gambit needed for stopping Mavs now that their Andre big man Bynum is down AGAIN. Without Bynum the Lakers will be no more than a bag of Mavs fodder come WCF or 2nd round playoffs.

Allanon
03-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Lakers already have the #1 seed in the West so no worries. Bynum gets to rest for a couple of weeks for the Playoffs.

Biggems
03-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Bynum has a ring and has actually contributed to the Lakers, though he has been injured a lot. Also, he was like the 10th pick in the draft.........not the #1 pick, passing on Kevin Durant. Oden is Sam Bowie part 2...it eats you up inside knowing how much the blazers fucked up by taking him over Durant. you constantly come in here and try to convince us that the Blazers are relevant, when in actuality, they are nothing more than a roll of paper used to wipe the ass of the real contenders in the Western Conference.

noob cake
03-20-2010, 11:37 PM
http://blogs.bet.com/news/playahater/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/andrew-bynumftr.jpg

Why does Bynum want to play Basketball; he got a ring and lot of bling. Why play Basketball ball when he could be chasing tails.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Of the things to make fun of Bynum for, getting tail from playboy bunnies isn't one of them. The only reason I don't chill at the playboy mansion is cause I can't get in. Hard to fault a straight man for doing that.

noob cake
03-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Of the things to make fun of Bynum for, getting tail from playboy bunnies isn't one of them. The only reason I don't chill at the playboy mansion is cause I can't get in. Hard to fault a straight man for doing that.

Not making fun of him for that. The dude just doesn't give 100% effort when playing basketball and is rather injury prone. Beside that whore is not that hot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah I'll agree there why the fuck did he chose that slut :lol

noob cake
03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah I'll agree there why the fuck did he chose that slut :lol

Lakers bad taste maybe.

Examples:
http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ron-artest-wife.jpg

http://www.theplasticsurgerychannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lamar-odom-and-khloe-kardashian-photo.jpg

lennyalderette
03-20-2010, 11:48 PM
man i was talking crap to a laker fan on here and he said everyones screwed cause bynums back i told him mark my freaking words bynum will not be healthy for the playoffs and will get seriously injured this year again like always isnt there thread monitors that can look up my post info???? just wanted to say im sorry that the big fella got hurt but hes been hurt every year since hs whatmakes people believe this guy is going to be a dominant force in the nba with 2 blown knees at his age phil needs to trade that guy while hes still worth something. dont feel too bad l.a look at our season

Killakobe81
03-21-2010, 01:43 AM
I cant believe TLong of all people started this ...Karma is a bitch. Be careful.

Quit Hatin'
03-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Unluckily for you he only out for 6 games unlike your sorry ass center who plays like 5 games and gets injured for the season. You just hope for the lakers to fail and prolly pray day and night. And when a negative thing happens to the lakers you jump on it like desperate Bitches. Keep hatin, but don't quit your day job.

resistanze
03-21-2010, 10:37 AM
I cant believe TLong of all people started this ...Karma is a bitch. Be careful.

Have you seen the Blazers this year? Karma is no longer a factor for them.

Indazone
03-21-2010, 10:48 AM
He's out indefinately but yeah, funny that ttlong started this thread.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65459/20100320/bynum_out_indefinitely_with_strained_achilles/

Andrew Bynum left Friday's game because of a strained left Achilles' tendon and will be out indefinitely.

Bynum was running downcourt on defense, felt a brief pop and promptly checked out of the game before walking back to the locker room with 10:09 left in the third quarter. He stopped in the hallway because of the pain and slowly continued to the trainer's room.

He wore a plastic walking boot as he left Staples Center and said he would have an MRI exam Saturday.

"I was just running and felt a lot of pain in my calf and down from there," Bynum said as he walked with a limp. "It's calmed down a little bit now. It was just really sharp, really quick. One or two seconds of super sharp pain."

Muser
03-21-2010, 10:59 AM
If Pau doesn't stop being a pussy against elite teams then L.A are in pretty big trouble now. Depending on how long "indefinitely" means.

Baseline
03-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Bynum isn't that good anyway. Never has been. And he's always in foul trouble anyway.

But his injury gives other teams more confidence, which is great. Even if Denver is missing KMart, they know they can beat LA if they're missing Bynum.

Lamar is a way better player than Bynum, so the Lakers' starting five is better with Lamar. But the bench suffers greatly.

The key to beating LA is not letting them get offensive boards and second chance points. If you limit them to one shot, then all those missed jumpers by Bryant turn into fast break points on the other end. If the Lakers fall behind, Bryant takes over, and that's when the Lakers are really in trouble.

The Lakers can't hurt you from three-point range. they may hit 3-4-5 a game, but they're not going ot hit 9-10-11 a game. They just don't have the shooters. They have to score twos, so if you keep them off the offensive glass, you win.

Denver, Dallas, Orlando, and Cleveland all have better three-point shooters and are capable of putting up 10+ threes every game. That's a lot of offense for LA to overcome, especially if Bryant is trying to do it by himself, which you know he will.

j.dizzle
03-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Bynum isn't that good anyway. Never has been. And he's always in foul trouble anyway.

But his injury gives other teams more confidence, which is great. Even if Denver is missing KMart, they know they can beat LA if they're missing Bynum.

Lamar is a way better player than Bynum, so the Lakers' starting five is better with Lamar. But the bench suffers greatly.

The key to beating LA is not letting them get offensive boards and second chance points. If you limit them to one shot, then all those missed jumpers by Bryant turn into fast break points on the other end. If the Lakers fall behind, Bryant takes over, and that's when the Lakers are really in trouble.

The Lakers can't hurt you from three-point range. they may hit 3-4-5 a game, but they're not going ot hit 9-10-11 a game. They just don't have the shooters. They have to score twos, so if you keep them off the offensive glass, you win.

Denver, Dallas, Orlando, and Cleveland all have better three-point shooters and are capable of putting up 10+ threes every game. That's a lot of offense for LA to overcome, especially if Bryant is trying to do it by himself, which you know he will.
15 & 9 in 30 minutes as a 4th option :lol..You're right though about LO playing better as a starter, I doubt LA will even miss Bynum for a few games but you'll need his 7 foot 1 body against the bigger frontcourts in the playoffs.

The Third Man
03-21-2010, 02:41 PM
What's with all of the casual racism? I'm all for over the top hatred, but it's based on individual suckitude, not someone's "brown ass," or whatever.