PDA

View Full Version : Messi=GOD

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Brazil
10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Best of the best by eras: Distefano, Pele, Cryuff, Maradona and now Messi.

Only two of them won the WC.

at least Cryuff played a legendary final son, Messi has yet to play a great game during a WC

lefty
10-30-2012, 02:48 PM
at least Cryuff played a legendary final son, Messi has yet to play a great game during a WC

Cruyff played in 2 legendary WC Finals

Missi :lol

Brazil
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Cruyff played in 2 legendary WC Finals

Missi :lol

I agree on the Missi :lol but Cruyff actually played on one singe WC final, he wasn't part of the 78 team.

Nevertheless in 74 he was named player of the tournament destroying by the way Argentina.

lefty
10-30-2012, 03:08 PM
I agree on the Missi :lol but Cruyff actually played on one singe WC final, he wasn't part of the 78 team.

Nevertheless in 74 he was named player of the tournament destroying by the way Argentina.

ah shit you are right

All those floppy haired stoned gouda smokers looked all the same TBH

If Cruyff played, he would have shitted on Argentina TBH

ALVAREZ6
10-30-2012, 03:53 PM
No, no way. Doesn't account. Only thing that counts is trophies. Cruyff is not a legend.

WC or bust bitches.

Landon Donofag
10-30-2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.ole.com.ar/messi/Messi-Botin-Oro_OLEIMA20121029_0087_18.jpg

http://estaticos02.marca.com/albumes/2012/10/29/entrega_botamessi/1351526540_extras_albumes_0.jpg

:sleep

http://i.imgur.com/AoqlA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fHaek.jpg

Brazil
10-30-2012, 05:28 PM
No, no way. Doesn't account. Only thing that counts is trophies. Cruyff is not a legend.

WC or bust bitches.

sorry but Cruyff is a legend

DAF86
10-30-2012, 06:00 PM

You gotta know by know that lefty doesn't let facts get in the way of his arguments.

DAF86
10-30-2012, 06:33 PM
But thanks for bringing Cruyff up tbh. That's the perfect case to ilustrate that no matter how good a player is, the team is always the most important thing. Holland was so good that even without its best player in '78 they were still able to get to the final and almost win the entire thing.

What if Holland would have won that final? (they hit the post on the 90th minute with the score 1-1). Would have that meant that they were a better team without Cruyff or that Cruyff wasn't all that good? No, it means that Holland was a great team regardless and that there's a lot of randomness that comes into play on a tournament with a knock out stage that it's played once every four years. If you don't get that then your reasoning abilities are limitated. I saiddddddddddd.

Relevancy
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM
at least Cryuff played a legendary final son, Messi has yet to play a great game during a WCYou make it seem like he will never play amazingly on a World Cup :lol Son you're talking about a player who's ending up on the Top 5 no matter what, what he does in the WC is just a cherry on top. How dare you speak like that to a player who's just seen every 100 years or so.. Also I don't know if you've seen him with Argentina recently... Last I've heard he's doing incredibly well, I'd bump this thread when the WC arrives and we see "Missi" scoring 2 to 3 goals each match he plays...

Brazil
10-30-2012, 09:25 PM
You make it seem like he will never play amazingly on a World Cup :lol Son you're talking about a player who's ending up on the Top 5 no matter what, what he does in the WC is just a cherry on top. How dare you speak like that to a player who's just seen every 100 years or so.. Also I don't know if you've seen him with Argentina recently... Last I've heard he's doing incredibly well, I'd bump this thread when the WC arrives and we see "Missi" scoring 2 to 3 goals each match he plays...

get your facts straight son

- he never played amazingly on a WC
- he is not top 5 without a great WC, we are not talking about a talent lost in the middle of a shitty NT, we are talking about Argentina
- every 100 years :lmao yeah because Pele, Maradona, Garrincha, Beckenbauer, Cruyff... are from last century
- yes he is doing amazingly great with NT but not in WC so we don't care
- son I have no issue with bumping what you want, I'm a fan of Argentina and I will give Messi his due when he will bring a legendary WC or a title to his country. Until that I'm :lmao at those who compare him to Maradona

gob bless you and your family son

DAF86
10-30-2012, 09:28 PM

- he is not top 5 without a great WC, we are not talking about a talent lost in the middle of a shitty NT, we are talking about Argentina
- every 100 years :lmao yeah because Pele, Maradona, Garrincha, Beckenbauer, Cruyff... are from last century
- son I have no issue with bumping what you want, I'm a fan of Argentina and I will give Messi his due when he will bring a legendary WC or a title to his country. Until that I'm :lmao at those who compare him to Maradona

Since when your opinion=facts? :lol

Brazil
10-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Since when your opinion=facts? :lol

all I mentioned are facts son

DAF86
10-30-2012, 09:47 PM
all I mentioned are facts son

- he never played amazingly on a WC -Your opinion. He played the best game of all individuals in the 2010 WC against Nigeria (rated with a 10 by every rating I saw), against North Korea, Greece and Mexico he played great too and against Germany he declined his level but was still the best Argie player alongside Mascherano.
- he is not top 5 without a great WC, we are not talking about a talent lost in the middle of a shitty NT, we are talking about Argentina. -Again, your opinion. Most already place him among the top 5 all-time even THE best ever.
- yes he is doing amazingly great with NT but not in WC so we don't care -You don't care.
- son I have no issue with bumping what you want, I'm a fan of Argentina and I will give Messi his due when he will bring a legendary WC or a title to his country. Until that I'm :lmao at those who compare him to Maradona. -Again, your opinion

A fact for example are the 301 goals that Messi has scored in his career son, God bless.

ElNono
10-31-2012, 01:46 AM
:lol insecure Zidane fans

sonic21
10-31-2012, 08:18 AM
messi didn't have "great game" or didn't have "the best performance of all individuals" during the WC, how can you say that? we all saw the games, now you're reaching.

and he needs to advance far in a WC to be considered a legend. imo, there's 80% chances it will happen.

Brazil
10-31-2012, 12:29 PM
A fact for example are the 301 goals that Messi has scored in his career son, God bless.

son... :lmao Nigeria, North Korea, Greece and Mexico :lmao really ?
Who cares about having a great player for friendly games tbh ? you ?
Maradona lead to one WC and a final, these are facts

DAF86
10-31-2012, 04:44 PM
messi didn't have "great game" or didn't have "the best performance of all individuals" during the WC, how can you say that? we all saw the games, now you're reaching.

and he needs to advance far in a WC to be considered a legend. imo, there's 80% chances it will happen.

If you say that he didn't have any great games during the WC then I question whether you trully saw him play/your fotball analysis/truthness. tbh.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/12/world-cup-2010-argentina-nigeria-live

That's it. Argentina should have won by five or six, yet they were not especially convincing with the inevitable exception of Lionel Messi.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/columns/story?id=795802&cc=3888&ver=global

By midway through the second half of Saturday's match, with Vincent Enyeama having made a string of great saves to deny him, the TV commentators confirmed Argentina had become a 'Messi-dependent' side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/match_04/default.stm

A vociferous Ellis Park crowd showed their appreciation for the entertainment on show, particularly that provided by Argentine forward Lionel Messi, who was the standout performer, creating opportunities for others and on a number of occasions drawing superb saves from impressive Super Eagles keeper Vincent Enyeama.

I tried to find the ratings but couldn't, way too old but I remember clearly that Messi and the Nigerian goalkeeper were both rated with a 10 by most ratings.

DAF86
10-31-2012, 04:49 PM
son... :lmao Nigeria, North Korea, Greece and Mexico :lmao really ?
Who cares about having a great player for friendly games tbh ? you ?
Maradona lead to one WC and a final, these are facts

Cannavaro lead Italy to a WC but no sane person would say that he's better than Messi. These are facts too son.

Landon Donofag
10-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Shea > Cannavaro > Messi

DAF86
10-31-2012, 04:58 PM

That's just a retarded opinion all around, please tell me you're trolling.

Let's say he scores a hat-trick on every game group game, then he scores another hat-trick in the round of 16 but Argentina loses 4-3 and gets eliminated. Is it his fault?

Now let's look at it the other way around, he does nothing during the whole WC but Argentina ends up winning it all. Does he sudenly become a legend because of this?

Messi is already a legend even if he retires tonight.

Landon Donofag
10-31-2012, 05:04 PM

Let's say he scores a hat-trick on every game group game, then he scores another hat-trick in the round of 16 but Argentina loses 4-3 and gets eliminated. Is it his fault?

Now let's look at it the other way around, he does nothing during the whole WC but Argentina ends up winning it all. Does he sudenly become a legend because of this?

Yes. A true legend wouldn't score a hat trick and let his team lose.

sonic21
10-31-2012, 05:15 PM

we're allowed to disagree.

as for your example, it was implied in my post messi had to be good during those elimination games.

sonic21
10-31-2012, 05:20 PM
i'll also say i think he'll become a legend at the end of his career, not now

DAF86
10-31-2012, 05:31 PM
we're allowed to disagree.

as for your example, it was implied in my post messi had to be good during those elimination games.

You know that if he plays so-so for Argentina but they end up winning the WC, everybody will say how much of a legend he is and how he lead his team to the championship when in fact he wouldn't have done anything special. It has happened before with a lot of players.

ALVAREZ6
10-31-2012, 07:29 PM
sorry but Cruyff is a legend
Nah, WC or bust. The sole decider of greatness/legendary status is the WC.
Very similar to the ring count with NBA legend status.

Bill Russell > Robert Horry > Michael Jordan
Derek Fisher > Tim Duncan > LeBron James

These are simply indisputable, only important statistic in basketball and soccer is the ring count and WC count respectively.

ALVAREZ6
10-31-2012, 07:40 PM
What's surprising here is that some assumed soccer fans are perpetuating the "Messi had a poor WC" myth, when every true soccer fan knows that it isn't a sport like baseball where you can infer a lot about a particular player's quality based solely on statistics. Almost all "analysts" helped feed it by talking about Messi's 0 goals. Anyone who actually watched Argentina's games would know Messi did not play poorly. He played well, unfortunately he didn't score. He had to do everything with that top heavy team that was basically a bunch of forwards with horrible defenders. He played much deeper compared to his role at Barcelona where the midfielders actually do their jobs, quite well obviously. Wasted all of his energy taking the ball everywhere for that team.

How is Messi not going to be top 5? You're telling me there were 5 more skilled players?

diego
10-31-2012, 08:25 PM
he didn't play bad at all, but to me he declined his level of play through the cup. He's played much worse outside the WC for argentina, so a lot of the rep, which is obviously blown out of proportion by haters, comes from that. not scoring goals (fact!) obviously didnt help sway the perception.

But he is playing amazingly well right now, he's improved in just about every way possible left for him and as for DAF's hypothetical, Argentina can't win a WC without Messi playing amazing. Its not about goals scored, its about legend. For example: what is C Ronaldo's most iconic goal? Probably some freekick, because penalties suck as highlights unless missed pk's count. Messi, you can think of several; the one against arsenal where he flicked it up as the keeper came out, or the 2nd goal against madrid in the semis a year back; there's a ton more but those are among his best (add an entire reel for his last game against uruguay).

Maradona doesnt have the best stats, but he has the best legend. Its similar to Jordan in certain respects, as there are others with more rings, or more points scored, or better all around stats. But Jordan is remembered/sold on his winning story. Same with Di Stefano, Cruyff, Garrincha, and others. And of course there are players, like C Ronaldo and Pele, who despite being great have terrible stories and a lot people like me only resentfully respect them (a la kobe and shaq).

DAF86
10-31-2012, 08:51 PM
What terrible stories do Ronaldo and Pele have? What am I missing?

DAF86
10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
And regarding Messi's legend. He can retire tomorrow and he will still be remember for the rest of planet's Earth existance. He's the favorite player of millions and millions of people around the World and they all will remember how much he dominated. He has done many many things that will go down in history (like being the only player to score 5 goals on a Champions league match, winning three -soon to be 4- consecutive golden balls, scoring the most goals in a season by any player ever, some incredible goals, etc) but if anything he will surely go down in history for being the best player of arguably the greatest team in the history of the sport.

ALVAREZ6
10-31-2012, 09:26 PM
diego, how could you forgot Messi's goal vs Getafe from several years back that mirrors Maradona's "Goal of the Century"?

ALVAREZ6
10-31-2012, 09:27 PM
diego, how could you forgot Messi's goal vs Getafe from several years back that mirrors Maradona's "Goal of the Century"?

sonic21
11-01-2012, 03:04 AM
You know that if he plays so-so for Argentina but they end up winning the WC, everybody will say how much of a legend he is and how he lead his team to the championship when in fact he wouldn't have done anything special. It has happened before with a lot of players.

true, if he scores 2 goals in a WC final, it's enough. Zidane had an average WC, but everyone remember his two goals. On the other end baggio had one of the best WC performance ever but he's not considered a legend. Everyone only remember his penalty miss which is a shame coz he's a better player than zidane.

Jodelo
11-01-2012, 07:01 AM
baggio coz he's a better player than zidane.

:lol Not sure if serious...

Brazil
11-01-2012, 11:10 AM
And regarding Messi's legend. He can retire tomorrow and he will still be remember for the rest of planet's Earth existance. He's the favorite player of millions and millions of people around the World and they all will remember how much he dominated. He has done many many things that will go down in history (like being the only player to score 5 goals on a Champions league match, winning three -soon to be 4- consecutive golden balls, scoring the most goals in a season by any player ever, some incredible goals, etc) but if anything he will surely go down in history for being the best player of arguably the greatest team in the history of the sport.

:lol now you are reaching brah

Every generation has his stories, you have absolutely no idea if this team will be considered near anything close to be the greatest team in the history of sport same for Messi.

First you should limit yourself to football, arguably the greatest team in the history of football sounds already more reasonable. FC Barcelona is known to produce "dream teams" during its history, no one can deny that the late 80's early 90's was dominated by the Barcelona of Cruyff with great players like Guardiola, Bakero, Koeman, Laudrup, Romario, Romario and Stoichkov... your generation doesn't even know how good these guys were. The 70's Ajax of Amsterdam is still considered as the best team ever by a lot of people. What about Manchester of the 90's ? Is this FC Barcelona better than these teams ? we will never know. Is the FC Barcelona of Xavi will be part of the discussion ? probably but we don't know yet

At the time of Zidane's dominance Juve + Real, a lot of people were saying that he will be considered a top 5 in the history. Is that the case today ? not so much even after his trophy in a WC. We are today in a world just thinking about the present, we over hype everything and that's a fact son.

So no if Messi retires tomorrow you have no clue of what will happen to his legend. One sure thing is his legend will be ensured, reinforced by a dominant WC.

DAF86
11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I didn't say the "greatest team in the history of sports" I said the "greatest team in the history of THE sport" meaning the greatest team in the sport of football.

And no, I can't speak of teams I didn't see but I can listen to guys that did and most of them say that Barca is the best they have ever seen. Besides there are these little things called facts that we have argued here and this Barca team accomplished a feat that no other team in history has: winning all the tournaments that they have played on a season. This "fact" is a pretty important one, tbh.

And I'm old enough to have seen Zidane's entire career and he was never trully argued as a top 5 guy all-time. In fact many people didn't even considered him the best player of his generation, many (for not saying most) thought Brazilian Ronaldo was the best player of that generation.

DAF86
11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
:lol Not sure if serious...

Dude, you overrate Zidane. Know it.

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), pretty sure DAF was just talking about soccer...not all sports, when he said:

the best player of arguably the greatest team in the history of the sport

And IMO the Barca team from 2 seasons ago was likely one of the best ever in history, this Barca generation in general has been phenomenal, and they would likely beat most of the other great historic teams of the sport. It's just a matter of advancement of the game, like all other sports. They're all comparable relative to their own competition from their time, but in general players are better, more physically gifted, etc. now compared to say the 60s.

In NBA, the 60s Celtics were great, lead by Bill Russell. They'd probably get killed by early 2000s Lakers or current Miami Heat. And that's not saying the newer teams are better compared to their competition, it's saying in absolute terms they are more dominant. No one from that age could cover Shaq and Kobe in their primes, and certainly not LeBron and Wade either.

In a similar way, I would expect this current Barca squad at its peak to beat the majority of previous legendary teams, if they were to play several times. They'd win on average.

Brazil
11-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), pretty sure DAF was just talking about soccer...not all sports, when he said:

And IMO the Barca team from 2 seasons ago was likely one of the best ever in history, this Barca generation in general has been phenomenal, and they would likely beat most of the other great historic teams of the sport. It's just a matter of advancement of the game, like all other sports. They're all comparable relative to their own competition from their time, but in general players are better, more physically gifted, etc. now compared to say the 60s.

In NBA, the 60s Celtics were great, lead by Bill Russell. They'd probably get killed by early 2000s Lakers or current Miami Heat. And that's not saying the newer teams are better compared to their competition, it's saying in absolute terms they are more dominant. No one from that age could cover Shaq and Kobe in their primes, and certainly not LeBron and Wade either.

In a similar way, I would expect this current Barca squad at its peak to beat the majority of previous legendary teams, if they were to play several times. They'd win on average.

I think you overall missed my point. Of course there is no such a thing to say Barca 89 would beat Barca 12. I'm just saying that before crowing a team best ever or a player best ever you need to put things in perspective and not being mislead by the media hype of the moment. I'm old enough to see the hype around a player or a team fading as quick as it comes (Laudrup, Stoichkov, Van Basten, Gulit...). The next generation will have their superstar and in their mind this superstar will be the biggest thing ever. Few players overcome that, Maradona, Pele, Garrincha, Cruyff..., for Messi it's too soon to tell. So saying if Messi retired tonight he will be remembered forever as one of the top 5 goat is at best silly especially without a great WC.

Brazil
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
oh and for THE sport. point taken

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 08:43 PM
I think you overall missed my point. Of course there is no such a thing to say Barca 89 would beat Barca 12. I'm just saying that before crowing a team best ever or a player best ever you need to put things in perspective and not being mislead by the media hype of the moment. I'm old enough to see the hype around a player or a team fading as quick as it comes (Laudrup, Stoichkov, Van Basten, Gulit...). The next generation will have their superstar and in their mind this superstar will be the biggest thing ever. Few players overcome that, Maradona, Pele, Garrincha, Cruyff..., for Messi it's too soon to tell. So saying if Messi retired tonight he will be remembered forever as one of the top 5 goat is at best silly especially without a great WC.
I get your point :tu. And I certainly agree, but I don't the opinions here are mutually exclusive. Well...maybe yours and DAFs are almost. But I think it's fair to say Messi appears to be on the way to legend status. He is smashing all of the records at a very young age...he's 25! He's got another decade left. Literally all that's missing is a WC and he would essentially have a PERFECT resume. He would have won everything there is to win, most of things several times (league, champs league, individual awards), and doing so in such convincing fashion. Of course he plays for Barca but he's shattering a lot of individual records, and he's not strictly a one-dimensional CF who is always at the right place at the right time knocking in goals. He scores amazing goals constantly and creates a ton of them as well.

If he doesn't win a WC but continues to produce similar seasons as he has in the past 3 years (or even a moderate drop), he's still at the very least on Cruyff's level. If he wins a WC, I don't see how he isn't up with Pele and Maradona.

DAF86
11-01-2012, 08:52 PM
If Messi continues his progression he will end up being the all-time top scorer in La Liga, Champions League and Argie NT- That's as big a legend as it gets, tbh.

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 09:17 PM
If Messi continues his progression he will end up being the all-time top scorer in La Liga, Champions League and Argie NT- That's as big a legend as it gets, tbh.
I don't even think he needs to continue at his current rate to do those things. He could drop some in production and the above would still probably hold. He's fucking 25.

diego
11-01-2012, 10:35 PM

i didnt mention it on purpose, because its so inferior to maradona's that it doesnt reflect messi well. one in WC quarters against the invaders army, the other vs some no name team in a meaningless league match. Messi has better goals than that one.

Messi is doing great and he has to keep it up. But what DAF doesnt understand, is that he isnt guaranteed goat status on what he's done so far. When people talk about dominant players and WC elimination games come up, right now there isnt much to say for messi, and like it or not for most that is the biggest stage. Players like Hagi or Stoichkov or even Forlan have been able to have strong memorable performances w/o even making the final, so its not like people are asking for something impossible and I fully expect him to do it, but until he does...

perception is tricky, and all kinds of things can change it, many of them very far removed from messi's actual skill/style/performance on the pitch. But if people think you're soft or stupid or arrogant or greedy or lazy etc etc then you can go from best ever to crap in 2 seconds. It can even happen after the playing career is over, that some scandal changes people perception of a player.

Maradona is messi's best comparison precisely because of perception, on stats messi has maradona beat, but people perceive maradona to be better because of WC success but also because of the under dog, anti-hero image of Maradona which is a large contrast with clean humble messi who has never been an underdog at Barca.

Maradona is basically Allen iverson, but instead of losing to the lakers he beat them (several times). Can you imagine if AI had beat shaq and kobe, how it would have changed people's perception of him? Now, remember the hype AI had during all of that. Now where do people rank him? Not only did he lose to the lakers, he played like shit in the olympics, and became a cancer in multiple teams. AI went from being a shoo-in as one of the best guards all time to barely one of the best in his generation.

Messi's perfect resume doesnt have a good story in it DAF. Its boring. No one can deny he is a huge part of a great team, but when a team is that great for that long it takes away from the players' legacy more than it adds on. For a casual fan, its very difficult to recognize when Messi became the "man" at barca, when he pushed them to success, because they were already successful when he was starting and because they've been constantly hiring top players during his span there (for the record, i think he is the key to their sucess in the past 4 years, definitely). The big match to watch are the clasicos, and while I applaud messi for being dominant and/or clutch in these games, the rival sucks. Ronaldo + xabi alonso + pepe/ramos is no match for messi + xavi + pique/puyol, and so it surprises no one they beat them on the regular.

In that sense I disagree with Alvarez, I think this barca team if you put it in late 80's Italy it would struggle with the size and power of that era's teams (especially, AC milan). they would at the very least make the barca small ball style sweat bullets. even early 2000 madrid would be a handful for them, do you think they'd get away with playing mascherano as a fullback against Ronaldo and Raul? they'd eat him alive, and they're not the only ones who would. which ever way you slice it, there is no clear rival for barca to overcome beyond madrid and maybe chelsea or man U.

DAF86
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
So Real Madrid sucks now? :rollin

They have the best coach in the World (and one that will go down as one of the best in history) and the only player in the World that is capable of coming close to Messi's production, add to that the historic Barca-Madrid confrontation and the extra drama of this last era and these clasicos will surely go down in history for everyone to remember.

Let me add that Real Madrid would be the favorite to win the WC over any national team, tbh.

Look, no matter how you guys slice it Messi is a legend and will be remember by most accordingly. I'm done debating this just wait and see.

Jodelo
11-02-2012, 05:04 AM
Dude, you overrate Zidane. Know it.

I don't think so. Is this one of your famous "facts"?

And surely, Messi will be a legend when it's all said and done, how big? No one knows...

Venti Quattro
11-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Thiago Messi has been born. Arsene must be throwing a party somewhere right now.

diego
11-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Besides there are these little things called facts that we have argued here and this Barca team accomplished a feat that no other team in history has: winning all the tournaments that they have played on a season. This "fact" is a pretty important one, tbh.

I was watching the game when I posted before so I let this slide. It makes a huge difference how you define a season in order to make this comment, and even then it doesnt say anything without detail. Its obviously not the same to win long/difficult competitions than 1 game cups, especially depending on the quality of the opponent in that cup. Is going 3/3 better than going 4 of 5? Etc.

But with all that said, Barcelona is neither the only team to have gone "perfect" (done a long ass time ago and many times since, including one team going undefeated in all 4 competitions just in 2005) nor the team to have had the most titles in one "season" (also done a long ass time ago, 7 to barca's sextuple which depending on how you define "season" may not actually be a sextuple (all the titles correspond to 2009, but they were played between august 2008 and december 2009, more than a year). This is the typical category that good teams from crappy leagues dominate, I'm not sure what kind of difference it should make if a dominant team loses a community shield or super copa de espańa to a crap one.

So i guess its a good thing you used quotation marks around that pretty important "fact".

as for madrid, I guess you'd have to poll their fans but I would guess this is isnt even their 4th best team all time. They may not suck in the pedestrian sense, but they will be remembered more for their cheap shots and penalties than for superb play.

DAF86
11-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Giving that Madrid last season broke La Liga's record on points and goals scored I say that Madrid fans are pretty pleased with their team and rank them pretty high on the all-time list, tbh. If it wasn't for this once in a lifetime Barca team who knows what else this Madrid team could have done.

And regarding the Barca thing, sorry I should have said teams that mattered. Either way I was looking to see which team won 7 titles on a season and I couldn't find it, all I could find was this:

http://www.marca.com/2009/12/19/futbol/mundial_de_clubes/1261249352.html

Hasta ahora ningún equipo había conseguido seis títulos en una misma temporada. El que más cerca había estado de estos registros era el Manchester United con cinco en la 98/99. Entonces el club inglés se hizo con la Premier League, la Copa, la Champions, la FA Cup y la Copa Intercontinental. Se le resistieron la Community Shield, en la que cayó en la final por 2-1 frente al Arsenal, y la Supercopa de Europa que se llevó la Lazio, último campeón de la Recopa de Europa, por la mínima.

So far no other team had won six titles on a season. Manchester United came close in 98/99 winning the Champions league, the premier league, the FA cup and the Interconental cup. They lost the Community Shield and the Supercup.

So if you can provide which team won 7 titles on a season I will appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.

DAF86
11-02-2012, 06:05 PM
http://www.eltribuno.info/jujuy/Multimedios/imgs/187520_620.jpg?&v=2

diego
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Giving that Madrid last season broke La Liga's record on points and goals scored I say that Madrid fans are pretty pleased with their team and rank them pretty high on the all-time list, tbh. If it wasn't for this once in a lifetime Barca team who knows what else this Madrid team could have done.

And regarding the Barca thing, sorry I should have said teams that mattered. Either way I was looking to see which team won 7 titles on a season and I couldn't find it, all I could find was this:

http://www.marca.com/2009/12/19/futbol/mundial_de_clubes/1261249352.html

So if you can provide which team won 7 titles on a season I will appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.

or, this is a historically weak, concentrated la liga and a number of past madrid teams would have wiped the floor with this weak ass team. ask around and see what people think, most I know think the latter.

Linfield got a septuple twice, in 1921-1922 (7 for 7) and 1961-1962 they lost a final for what would have been an octuple (7 for 8).

If you are thinking that is irrelevant, thats because it is. In order to win that many titles you have to play that many, and the only "serious" leagues that play that many are england and spain and AFAIK they have only begun to play that many "titles" in the last 20-30 odd years. It should be telling though that most teams "that matter" dont play that many competitions in one year, unless you think the italian, german, and south american leagues dont matter. Some of them may not matter NOW, but historically speaking, the ones that dont matter are england and spain.

so yes, it was obvious you'd go with the teams "that matter" angle. But is beating athletic bilbao and shaktar donetsk in single game / 2 leg cups something that really matters? In any case, tons of other teams have won every tournament they participated in, from Pele's Santos to the egyptian team that went undefeated in every tournament that i referenced earlier. To say NO TEAM IN HISTORY EVAR DID THIS!!1! is bull, unless you start adding the necessary qualifiers, IE, no european team that matters ever won the champions league as well as all other competitions they participated in totalling at least 6 titles in slightly over a calendar year. In that case, yes, 2009 Barca did something no other team did before!

I agree though that 2009 barca was great, and people will remember them for being great. I just really doubt people will meet in bars in 30 years to discuss that sextuple (half of which came from beating the 13th placed la liga team in two different finals, and one of the lesser turkish teams in another), but rather their style and great offensive play in the tournaments that matter, the CL, WCC, and to a lesser extent the top heavy la liga.
:toast

DAF86
11-03-2012, 08:24 AM
If this current La Liga is weak then I don't want to think how weak the rest of the leagues are giving that the middle table teams from La Liga beat the shit out of the rest of the teams, including the Champions League champions.

And please provide a link when arguing something I can't find anything about Linfield winning a "septuple". Anyway you know what I meant when I said that about Barca, there's a reason when Barca won everything in '09 every newspaper said that nobody else accomplished that feat.

ALVAREZ6
11-03-2012, 09:50 AM
In that sense I disagree with Alvarez, I think this barca team if you put it in late 80's Italy it would struggle with the size and power of that era's teams (especially, AC milan). they would at the very least make the barca small ball style sweat bullets. even early 2000 madrid would be a handful for them, do you think they'd get away with playing mascherano as a fullback against Ronaldo and Raul? they'd eat him alive, and they're not the only ones who would. which ever way you slice it, there is no clear rival for barca to overcome beyond madrid and maybe chelsea or man U.
OK I'm talking Barca of 2 years ago...at their peak, not at the precise moment with more age and injuries. I'm talking a fit Pique, Puyol, Abidal, and Alves. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets midfield. Messi, Villa, Pedro, all in form. That team that dominated ManU in the CL final and everyone else could definitely play with any team. They have so many fast and skilled players...Xavi, Iniesta, Messi...as far as ball control, passing, and general attacking skills/awareness it doesn't get much better. That team was really strong from top to bottom at their prime.

Relevancy
11-03-2012, 11:13 AM

gob bless you and your family sonConsidering what he has done all over Europe I see no reason for him to not be compared to Maradona, Argentina needs to be collectively well prepared if they want to win the WC, as far as I'm concern they lack one aspect of the game and all of you know which one it is.. I highly doubt Messi ever wins a WC to be honest, the team overall is just not there. What will matter is how far he takes them and how well he does during that process.

And what do you mean that by the "we don't care?" I think every Argentinian that doubted him in the first place care, don't you think they care how well Messi does? Messi is already legendary in many people's eyes, It's just that you have some blind hate towards him and It's noticeable :lol If you don't wanna hear comparisons between Messi and Maradona than just don't hear them, but you can't change my perspective of him along with other's. My opinion holds little weight just like yours, what I know is that actual "experts" of the game are already comparing him to ONLY Pele and Maradona, I wonder why?:lol

Brazil
11-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Considering what he has done all over Europe I see no reason for him to not be compared to Maradona, Argentina needs to be collectively well prepared if they want to win the WC, as far as I'm concern they lack one aspect of the game and all of you know which one it is.. I highly doubt Messi ever wins a WC to be honest, the team overall is just not there. What will matter is how far he takes them and how well he does during that process.

And what do you mean that by the "we don't care?" I think every Argentinian that doubted him in the first place care, don't you think they care how well Messi does? Messi is already legendary in many people's eyes, It's just that you have some blind hate towards him and It's noticeable :lol If you don't wanna hear comparisons between Messi and Maradona than just don't hear them, but you can't change my perspective of him along with other's. My opinion holds little weight just like yours, what I know is that actual "experts" of the game are already comparing him to ONLY Pele and Maradona, I wonder why?:lol

you should learn to read before quoting and making an answer tbh

Brazil
11-03-2012, 02:25 PM
I get your point :tu. And I certainly agree, but I don't the opinions here are mutually exclusive. Well...maybe yours and DAFs are almost. But I think it's fair to say Messi appears to be on the way to legend status. He is smashing all of the records at a very young age...he's 25! He's got another decade left. Literally all that's missing is a WC and he would essentially have a PERFECT resume. He would have won everything there is to win, most of things several times (league, champs league, individual awards), and doing so in such convincing fashion. Of course he plays for Barca but he's shattering a lot of individual records, and he's not strictly a one-dimensional CF who is always at the right place at the right time knocking in goals. He scores amazing goals constantly and creates a ton of them as well.

If he doesn't win a WC but continues to produce similar seasons as he has in the past 3 years (or even a moderate drop), he's still at the very least on Cruyff's level. If he wins a WC, I don't see how he isn't up with Pele and Maradona.

:tu At the end of the day I think our opinions are quite close tbh

Relevancy
11-03-2012, 02:36 PM
you should learn to read before quoting and making an answer tbhI think I answered several of your claims, I didn't answer to all of them because they were stupid to begin with, don't quote me again if your not gonna respond back with an actual answer thb.

Brazil
11-03-2012, 06:16 PM
I think I answered several of your claims, I didn't answer to all of them because they were stupid to begin with, don't quote me again if your not gonna respond back with an actual answer thb.

First of all I quote who I want for whatever reason I want. Second, read again the we don't care part and you will realize that your famous answer is totally off target. Finally your blind hate argument is totally stupid, I have no reasons at all to hate him. I'm a big fan of Argentina in general and his NT is particular therefore I wish Messi help his team to win a WC.

DAF86
11-03-2012, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cRqWN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/puYew.png

diego
11-04-2012, 08:08 PM
And please provide a link when arguing something I can't find anything about Linfield winning a "septuple". Anyway you know what I meant when I said that about Barca, there's a reason when Barca won everything in '09 every newspaper said that nobody else accomplished that feat.

funny, when i put "linfield septuple" into google, the 2nd link is this:

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/championsleague/archive/2009/03/10/england-expects-but-is-it-wise-to-do-so.aspx

and the 4th:

http://articles.squarefootball.net/squarefootball/2007/04/4448-trebles-qu.html

though to be fair, the first link is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ATuples_in_association_football

which has some discussion that mentions not finding any reference to the Linfield septuples because Linfield is a crap Irish League team, which means you're not the only one not finding them; funny though, the bulk of that link is people arguing about how to define a season, in large part re: the barcelona sextuple.

I do believe there is another sextuple still, but from an even crappier league (malta).

and in any case, your original post said nothing about 6 titles, it said
"winning all the tournaments that they have played on a season" and other teams "that matter" have done that, in europe and south america for trebles and quadruples, just admit you were stretching out to find another prop for messi with that record, its meaningless. Messi has plenty of other records that matter much more than that one!

that doesnt give you anything, just that madrid got a lot of points. it doesnt tell you anything about how they got them, and the point you're missing is a record like that says the opposite, not that madrid was great but that the opponents sucked. I know exactly what they could have done "if not for barcelona": be an utterly forgetable champion, much like mou's inter team and to a lesser degree chelsea now.

The last boca championship in '11, the team went undefeated and set a record for point difference in the history of the arg league. Do you think that makes 2011 undefeated boca a top 5 team in boca history? it sounds good but it doesnt reflect the reality of that team.

i dont really want to start looking up the point record for random leagues, but I'm confident enough to bet that the teams with those records weren't particularly strong for that teams history or in the context of that season.

DAF86
11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
When the teams that play in that league dominate the teams from other leagues (Atletico and Bilbao playing the Europa league final, Athletic trashing Manchester United, Atletico beating 4-0 the CL champions, Malaga beating Milan and being perfect on the CL, Valencia tied on first place on its CL group too and well we all know Barca) I think your argument doesn't hold much truth, does it?

La Liga being weak is a retarded argument that people that aren't paying atention like to repeat.

DAF86
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Regarding Barca's place in history I'm going to use your "ask around and see what people think" criteria.

http://www.espnstar.com/editorial/news/detail/item627629/Are-Barcelona-the-greatest-team-ever/
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/07/12/3236547/koeman-barcelona-are-perfection-the-best-team-in-history
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/06/14/3172409/van-basten-barcelona-are-the-best-team-in-history
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/06/03/is-barcelona-the-greatest-soccer-team-ever.html
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/jonathan_wilson/07/11/alltimetournament.part4/index.html
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Sports/Football/Apr/22/Are-Barcelona-the-best-team-in-history.ashx#axzz2mx68Xokc

And there's many more to post. When a team draws this kind of talk from so many people I think it's safe to say that they will be remembered.

ALVAREZ6
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
La Liga being weak is a retarded argument that people that aren't paying atention like to repeat.
You make a good point. In reality, La Liga is a weak/boring league to follow simply because the top 2 teams are far better than the rest of the competition. Not so much that the league as a whole is made of weak teams, but that the top is extremely strong. Real and Barca are by far the 2 best and most stacked teams in the world.

Spain produces a lot of great footballers as well, and the Spanish, English, and Italian leagues are unanimously regarded as the top leagues in the world, so it wouldn't make sense if La Liga teams sucked. They could have also just had a good year against European competition. But yeah, what's really happening is Real and Barca are better than all (except Spain) national teams, so obviously the rest are going to look bad. I'm sure they would crush the Swansea's and Genoa's on a regular basis as well.

DAF86
11-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Except Spain not, they are better than Spain. Barcelona is basically Spain plus the best player on the World and the best right back on the World.

But that's nothing strange tbh, dividing by tiers European clubs tend to be better than the NTs.

ALVAREZ6
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Spain has more depth though. Barca, Madrid, Spain...the differences in entire clubs are marginal compared to the differences of those squads vs all other squads in the world.
The Spanish NT is definitely better than all other big Euro clubs though.

DAF86
11-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Of course the depth will be better, they have a whole country to choose from :lol

What I'm saying is that if they were to face each other, Barca beats Spain most of the time.

DAF86
11-04-2012, 11:01 PM
And yeah, Spain is better than the other teams but Manchester City is better than England, Bayern Munich is better than Germany, Juventus is better than Italy and so on.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2012, 01:35 AM
OK I'm talking Barca of 2 years ago...at their peak, not at the precise moment with more age and injuries. I'm talking a fit Pique, Puyol, Abidal, and Alves. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets midfield. Messi, Villa, Pedro, all in form. That team that dominated ManU in the CL final and everyone else could definitely play with any team. They have so many fast and skilled players...Xavi, Iniesta, Messi...as far as ball control, passing, and general attacking skills/awareness it doesn't get much better. That team was really strong from top to bottom at their prime.

isnt that the team chewy fagot started a weak lineup, i think nani was starting from the bench came in late into the game....

or u talkin about the ronaldo manutd team that made the finals and loss?

Bynumite
11-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Hey midget nuthuggers, come here and :downspin: this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hddz2-YVzRM

:cry So humble, so nice, there's no evil in that boy, Midget=GOD :cry

lefty
11-05-2012, 10:12 AM
:lol

diego
11-05-2012, 08:53 PM
damn it, I deleted the reply i was making. good thing i found an article that makes my argument, and with "facts" to boot!

link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/15/barcelona-real-madrid-spanish-football)

There is a difference between the same two (or three, or four) teams winning the league and the same two teams winning virtually every game. It is not normal for four- or five-goal victories to be more common than one- or two-goal victories, but that is what is happening. Last season, Valencia finished third. They were 39 points behind the champions. The season before the gap was 25 points and the season before that 28. Before that, Sevilla were third. They were 27 points behind.

That is a reality. It is a footballing and a financial fact. It is also self-perpetuating, it creates an upward spiral for the big two and a downward spiral for the rest. Jordi Alba has signed for Barcelona from Valencia, Luka Modric of Spurs will probably sign for Real. Over the past three seasons, a case can be made to say that the Spanish league has taken the best player from the Premier League (Ronaldo, Fábregas), Serie A (Kaká, Ibrahimovic) and the Bundesliga (Sahin). But that case depends on you treating the Spanish league, Barça and Real as synonymous, acting like they and they alone are the Spanish league. Which is exactly what they do. It is what they do, the TV operators do and the media do. It is what many fans do, too.

Spain play in Puerto Rico on Wednesday evening. Another transatlantic friendly no one cares about and four days before the season starts. The only debate is whether Real and Barcelona's players will play the same number of minutes. No one cares about the rest.

The big two keep improving; for the rest, standing still is as much as they can aspire to. This summer Valencia's most expensive player cost €3.7m. Sevilla's cost €3.5m. They are the highest-priced signings outside the big two. Most cannot even do that.

This summer, Real and Barcelona have spent more money on players for their B teams than half of the league has on players for their first teams. Instead players depart. Even on the Costa del Sol. The one team that could in theory have challenged the big two was Málaga. But a year after spending almost €60m on players, their Qatari owner, Sheikh Al-Thani, has pulled the plug. Santi Cazorla went, Salomon Rondon, too, and there may yet be more leaving.

The bottom line is that people want to watch the best players and, in that sense, Spain's top league remains the best in the world. If you want to see Messi and Ronaldo play, you have to watch La Liga. But because of their dominance, because of Real and Barcelona's power, other good players are no longer on display.

---

when russian/ukranian teams are winning europa the past couple years does anyone outside of their countries' care?
you can't say malaga or bilbao or even athletic "dominate" when the first two have at the most a couple of good months, and the second never does anything beyond the europa league (while teams like Lyon have eliminated real madrid teams that cost more than 20 times their roster)
up until 2010, korea had the exact same best finishes as spain in the WC (4th place, a couple of quarters; they even had some good head to head results). Did anyone EVER consider korea to be NEAR spain on a football field?
upsets are upsets. having a good tournament is nothing to be ashamed of, but it doesnt make a team a powerhouse.
just for you, stat man, by country:

Italy 12 CL finals, 9 UEFA= 21
Spain 13 CL finals, 7 UEFA= 20
England 12 CL finals, 6 UEFA = 18
Germany 6 CL, 6 UEFA = 12

so is Italy the best or do we have to start adding qualifiers for time periods? what if we add world cups? or what if, there's more to it than fucking stats?

and thanks for the links about this barca team. I much rather you argue with opinions than irrelevant, contrived stats. now if you can show me a link of where *I* said this barca team is forgettable, that will help me understand your post a little better.

ps.: you still havent acknowledged that other teams have "won all the tournaments that they have played on a season". just in case you don't intentionally want to look like a liar, it wouldn't hurt to recognize the mistake.
pps: right now its easy to say that the best clubs beat their home NT, but in other eras that was not the case, and I suspect in the future that will change back and forth. This economic model hasnt proven itself to be sustainable to just assume it will continue like this forever, and the next time Brazil has a great generation of players it will go back to being <insert european club here> wishes they could afford the brazilian NT as its roster...

diego
11-05-2012, 09:05 PM
and again, on the subject of legend-
everyone loves a winner, thats true.
but nobody likes a pocket book champ, that buys its way to success. Its a large part of the reason people love Maradona's story (instead of going to a stacked team as most soccer stars do, he did the opposite), and hate the "evil empire" of the rich pay-your-way teams- the lakers, the yankees, the real madrids, the ac milans, man city, chelski and modern man utd. are also in that group and malaga too. bandwagoneers love those teams because they win A LOT (supposedly! :stirpot: ), but at the same time most fans of other teams unite in their hatred of them.

barca historically is not part of that group but the present team is winning with more than just skill and savvy, they are major players in FA.

resistanze
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
http://www.eltribuno.info/jujuy/Multimedios/imgs/187520_620.jpg?&v=2

Congrats DAF

DAF86
11-05-2012, 10:40 PM
damn it, I deleted the reply i was making. good thing i found an article that makes my argument, and with "facts" to boot!

link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/15/barcelona-real-madrid-spanish-football)

There is a difference between the same two (or three, or four) teams winning the league and the same two teams winning virtually every game. It is not normal for four- or five-goal victories to be more common than one- or two-goal victories, but that is what is happening. Last season, Valencia finished third. They were 39 points behind the champions. The season before the gap was 25 points and the season before that 28. Before that, Sevilla were third. They were 27 points behind.

That is a reality. It is a footballing and a financial fact. It is also self-perpetuating, it creates an upward spiral for the big two and a downward spiral for the rest. Jordi Alba has signed for Barcelona from Valencia, Luka Modric of Spurs will probably sign for Real. Over the past three seasons, a case can be made to say that the Spanish league has taken the best player from the Premier League (Ronaldo, Fábregas), Serie A (Kaká, Ibrahimovic) and the Bundesliga (Sahin). But that case depends on you treating the Spanish league, Barça and Real as synonymous, acting like they and they alone are the Spanish league. Which is exactly what they do. It is what they do, the TV operators do and the media do. It is what many fans do, too.

Spain play in Puerto Rico on Wednesday evening. Another transatlantic friendly no one cares about and four days before the season starts. The only debate is whether Real and Barcelona's players will play the same number of minutes. No one cares about the rest.

The big two keep improving; for the rest, standing still is as much as they can aspire to. This summer Valencia's most expensive player cost €3.7m. Sevilla's cost €3.5m. They are the highest-priced signings outside the big two. Most cannot even do that.

This summer, Real and Barcelona have spent more money on players for their B teams than half of the league has on players for their first teams. Instead players depart. Even on the Costa del Sol. The one team that could in theory have challenged the big two was Málaga. But a year after spending almost €60m on players, their Qatari owner, Sheikh Al-Thani, has pulled the plug. Santi Cazorla went, Salomon Rondon, too, and there may yet be more leaving.

The bottom line is that people want to watch the best players and, in that sense, Spain's top league remains the best in the world. If you want to see Messi and Ronaldo play, you have to watch La Liga. But because of their dominance, because of Real and Barcelona's power, other good players are no longer on display.

---

when russian/ukranian teams are winning europa the past couple years does anyone outside of their countries' care?
you can't say malaga or bilbao or even athletic "dominate" when the first two have at the most a couple of good months, and the second never does anything beyond the europa league (while teams like Lyon have eliminated real madrid teams that cost more than 20 times their roster)
up until 2010, korea had the exact same best finishes as spain in the WC (4th place, a couple of quarters; they even had some good head to head results). Did anyone EVER consider korea to be NEAR spain on a football field?
upsets are upsets. having a good tournament is nothing to be ashamed of, but it doesnt make a team a powerhouse.
just for you, stat man, by country:

Italy 12 CL finals, 9 UEFA= 21
Spain 13 CL finals, 7 UEFA= 20
England 12 CL finals, 6 UEFA = 18
Germany 6 CL, 6 UEFA = 12

so is Italy the best or do we have to start adding qualifiers for time periods? what if we add world cups? or what if, there's more to it than fucking stats?

and thanks for the links about this barca team. I much rather you argue with opinions than irrelevant, contrived stats. now if you can show me a link of where *I* said this barca team is forgettable, that will help me understand your post a little better.

ps.: you still havent acknowledged that other teams have "won all the tournaments that they have played on a season". just in case you don't intentionally want to look like a liar, it wouldn't hurt to recognize the mistake.
pps: right now its easy to say that the best clubs beat their home NT, but in other eras that was not the case, and I suspect in the future that will change back and forth. This economic model hasnt proven itself to be sustainable to just assume it will continue like this forever, and the next time Brazil has a great generation of players it will go back to being <insert european club here> wishes they could afford the brazilian NT as its roster...

I don't know what you're arguing anymore, tbh. But just in case...

1- The Spanish is the best league so no it isn't weak, Barca and Real are just THAT good.

2-Real Madrid doesn't suck or anything remotely close to that, they are a great team that will go down in history as the team with the most points and goals in history, whether you like it or not.

3- You know what I meant with that Barca claim but if it makes you feel better yeah, in the strict sense of the sentence I was wrong.

4- Messi and this Barca team will go down in histroy as legends.

Good night and God bless.

DAF86
11-05-2012, 10:45 PM
and again, on the subject of legend-
everyone loves a winner, thats true.
but nobody likes a pocket book champ, that buys its way to success. Its a large part of the reason people love Maradona's story (instead of going to a stacked team as most soccer stars do, he did the opposite), and hate the "evil empire" of the rich pay-your-way teams- the lakers, the yankees, the real madrids, the ac milans, man city, chelski and modern man utd. are also in that group and malaga too. bandwagoneers love those teams because they win A LOT (supposedly! :stirpot: ), but at the same time most fans of other teams unite in their hatred of them.

barca historically is not part of that group but the present team is winning with more than just skill and savvy, they are major players in FA.

That's only 'cause Maradona failed huge time on Barca. :lol

lefty
11-06-2012, 12:23 AM
1- The Spanish is the best league so no it isn't weak, Barca and Real are just THAT good.

2-.

http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/ow-its-ea-wait-what_20120516193937.jpg

DAF86
11-06-2012, 12:28 AM
http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/ow-its-ea-wait-what_20120516193937.jpg

Which one is the best if it isn't La Liga?

Jodelo
11-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Congrats DAF

:lmao And of course no comment to the video.:lol

DAF86
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM
:lmao And of course no comment to the video.:lol

Man you're one insecure poster. :lol

What do you want me to post about that? Did he kill the man? He got mad and throw a sissy fist without the intention of hurting no one.

Is not like he did this:

r_KKTLXgTIc

Or this:

bMMBDBZ2cDM

Jodelo
11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
He punched another guy because he did get to the ball, that's a red card.

I know what Zidane did and said that it was just bad and not correct, so there's nothing new or no one ever said. Atleast he does it "right". :lol

DAF86
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
No, Messi did it right, 'cause he didn't get red carded. :lol

Messi=GOD even at punching.

Jodelo
11-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Messi did it like a pussy so that no one sees it... Or was the shirt too heavy?

But it's ok, he can't do wrong i guess in your eyes.

DAF86
11-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Messi > Zidane even at getting away with unsoprtman like conduct :lol

Bynumite
11-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Messi is one of those guys that wishes he was bigger and stronger so he could bully everybody.

But because he’s a midget, he has to resort to bitch moves like the one in the video and fake humbleness.

Basically, he has the temper of a bully trapped in a midget’s body :lmao

sonic21
11-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Messi > Zidane even at getting away with unsoprtman like conduct :lol

tbh zidane should have gotten away with it, but the director of the game for some reason showed the replay on tv before the ref (who hadn't see anything) 's decision. so the 4th refs saw it and told him.

lefty
11-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Messi did it like a pussy so that no one sees it... Or was the shirt too heavy?

But it's ok, he can't do wrong i guess in your eyes.
Imagine with the rain...

DAF86
11-06-2012, 11:55 PM
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548973_384502074958204_1088464909_n.jpg

diego
11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
That's only 'cause Maradona failed huge time on Barca. :lol

jajaja, but wait! the stats say he won a huge time 3 titles in one year with them!!!1! :downspin:

DAF86
11-07-2012, 12:41 AM
jajaja, but wait! the stats say he won a huge time 3 titles in one year with them!!!1! :downspin:

two in '83 and one in '84, tbh.

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox470158.htm

So no, stats don't say that.

lefty
11-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Maradona = GOD at handballs

At least his goal counted

Messi tried the same shit a few years ago , because Barça was in a tight race for LOLiga title, but it didnt count :lol

ANd RMAO won the title :lol

:lol Messi
:lol cheater
:lol fails at cheating
:lol THinks he is on the same level as Maradonna

DAF86
11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Son, please.

yrifqshUtPk

lefty
11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
yeah he did fail :lol

diego
11-07-2012, 11:17 AM
two in '83 and one in '84, tbh.

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox470158.htm

So no, stats don't say that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercopa_de_Espa%C3%B1a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Maradona

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1598559&s=esp&type=story

not according to the supercopa de espańa wiki nor the maradona wiki (84 was won by bilbao), nor espn

and yes, wiki >>>> terra as a source

either way, I dont care about those stats (in fact, i'll give you your comeback for you- Maradona barely played in those title campaigns), it was just to good an opportunity to make fun of you stat boy.

ps: maradona was absolutely right to leave spain, he was getting killed out there. this is from the famous brawl game, look at all the fouls from behind (and remember that the biggest injury in Maradona's career came the year before from this same team)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWToLWvYhQ

only in 1998 did fouls from behind become automatic reds (mostly), if maradona played with current rules, forget about it.

DAF86
11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Of course you would like to downplay stats, the only way you can argue the things you're arguing is to say totally unproven subjective things like: "if maradona played with current rules, forget about it."

lefty
11-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Shit if Mardona played today

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

lefty
11-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Where is GOD when you need him?

lol GOD not doing shit vs Celtic :lol

DAF86
11-07-2012, 04:33 PM
You can't troll God. :rollin

lefty
11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
You can't troll God. :rollin

oh yeah 1 little goal :lol

they still lost :lol

Damn Maradonna with Iniesta and Xavi would have scored 10 goals vs a shitty team like the Celtic :lol

DAF86
11-07-2012, 04:48 PM
With today's goal Messi is one goal away from tying Pele.

DAF86
11-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Messi - 76
Pele - 75

Sportstudi
11-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Messi - 76
Pele - 75

He's now chasing the all-time record of Gerd Müller. Müller scored 85 goals in 1972. Messi has 9 games left with Barca and tow friendlies with the Argentinian squad in order to break that one.

DAF86
11-12-2012, 03:39 PM
He's now chasing the all-time record of Gerd Müller. Müller scored 85 goals in 1972. Messi has 9 games left with Barca and tow friendlies with the Argentinian squad in order to break that one.

Yes, but there's a controversy about that 'cause Muller in 1972 scored 12 goals on a competition that apparently wasn't official. Either way let's see if Messi can get that number.

lefty
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/102/c/b/Lionel_Messi__God_by_joecraven.png

DAF86
11-12-2012, 04:25 PM
The whole Messi=GOD thing started worldwide with this thread, tbh.

I'm a trend setter, I set trends.

it's me
11-12-2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.ole.com.ar/messi/sorprende-apunta-Leo-asusta-LeoMessifanclub_OLEIMA20121112_0114_17.jpg

Idiot almost killed God.... wtf :lmao

DAF86
11-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Do you imagine? :lol

resistanze
11-12-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.ole.com.ar/messi/sorprende-apunta-Leo-asusta-LeoMessifanclub_OLEIMA20121112_0114_17.jpg

WTF? Nigga's not even looking :lmao:lmao:lmao

Relevancy
11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Messi - 76
Pele - 75My little midget just doing what he does:cry

lefty
11-14-2012, 01:40 PM

What the ?

:lmao

We know who ordered that :

http://www.footballtop.com/sites/default/files/photos/players/jose-mourinho-real-madrid-uk-06.jpg

lefty
11-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Maradona, Pelé or Zidane would have beaten Saudi Arabia

Zidane actually played them and he won

GOD my ass

ElNono
11-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Coasting. Non-Issue.

DAF86
11-17-2012, 04:05 PM
7 away with 8 to play. Does he make it? Make your bets.

I say he comes up short by 1.

Relevancy
11-17-2012, 04:40 PM

I say he comes up short by 1.7 goals away from Mullers record right? In 8 games? He'll beat it for sure. Don't underestimate our God.

Venti Quattro
11-17-2012, 05:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo :tu this photo :lmao :lmao :lmao

lefty
11-17-2012, 10:23 PM
See?

That's the difference between the real GOD and Messi

Diego points weapons at people, while Messi :lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/110000/images/_112028_maradonafiringgun300_ap.jpg

DAF86
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262118_10151104185592047_517916823_n.jpg

lefty
11-19-2012, 03:22 PM
In your dreams, DAF :lol

But :lmao at Ronaldo

Jodelo
11-19-2012, 08:53 PM
:lmao at Ronaldo (and the thought of the pic)

DAF86
11-20-2012, 02:02 PM
God countdown: 5 away.

DAF86
11-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Some "facts" about Messi:

-He has played in 14 countries in the CL, has scored in every single one.
-Messi tied Van Nistelrooy in the 2nd place of the CL all-time scoring list with 56, Raul is 1st with 71.
-Messi tied John Woodward's record (set in 1909) of most international goals scored in a year with 25.

:cry But...but he takes advantage of a weak League :cry

Relevancy
11-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Messi :tongue why you gotta beat Mullers record? What did he do to you?

it's me
11-20-2012, 05:43 PM
For the Argies and DAF ..... :toast

jMZzBFIu0sY

ALVAREZ6
11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
damn that vid was nice...short, to the point, showing a ton of his great highlights. :tu it's me

it's me
11-20-2012, 10:20 PM
damn that vid was nice...short, to the point, showing a ton of his great highlights. :tu it's me

:toast That particular tango song fits perfect.

lefty
11-21-2012, 12:56 AM
So when is so called GOD winning a WC ?

DAF86
11-21-2012, 01:28 AM
So when is so called GOD winning a WC ?

Has already won one tbh.

lefty
11-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Has already won one tbh.

I dont know what they grow in Argentina, but shit I want to smoke some

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2012, 01:02 PM

they count participatioin medals as wc medals...u know how it is...

Relevancy
11-21-2012, 02:59 PM
So when is so called GOD winning a WC ?Are you just dumb or you troll for the fuck of it? I'll lean towards the trolling part thb, My god cannot win by himself if his servants don't serve him.

DAF86
11-21-2012, 03:01 PM

they count participatioin medals as wc medals...u know how it is...

http://k17.kn3.net/E2B67C440.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
11-25-2012, 05:17 PM
so... 82 goals for the year

DAF86
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270110_519295858088803_614119094_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228335_10151178510842684_1077522470_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532393_10151177742157684_88774031_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/151066_10151177711302684_2110786081_n.jpg

lefty
12-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Chamakh is the only player to ever score in six consecutive Champions League matches #BeatThatMessi #TeamChamakh

DAF86
12-05-2012, 04:29 PM

I say he comes up short by 1.

Seems like I was right per par. :cry

TDMVPDPOY
12-06-2012, 12:13 AM
he just pulled a derick rose against a scrub team...lol

velik_m
12-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Seems like I was right per par. :cry

No Xavi&Inesta = No goals from Messi? :stirpot:

Brunodf
12-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Ronaldo> Messi tbh

Relevancy
12-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Ronaldo> Messi tbhLefty this troll of yours truly sucks, feel embarrass for you thb.

DAF86
12-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Lefty this troll of yours truly sucks, feel embarrass for you thb.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090507210714/es.starwars/images/4/45/Yoda.jpg

lefty
12-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Lefty this troll of yours truly sucks, feel embarrass for you thb.

wut

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2012, 01:48 AM
if barca wins games the time messi is out, really shows his overrated...

MB20
12-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Did you see this Turkish Airlines commercial with Messi and Kobe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ5fNHsyKq0

lefty
12-07-2012, 09:51 AM
If that plane goes down, I dont think Xavi, Iniesta, Shaq and Pau will be around to save them

Relevancy
12-07-2012, 12:41 PM
if barca wins games the time messi is out, really shows his overrated...Too bad they tied when he left injured, faggot.

Jodelo
12-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Too bad they tied when he left injured, faggot.

Xavi and Iniesta weren't playing, that's why he didn't score, too...

lefty
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM

http://noobstore.com/prodimages/tshirt-m-viva-pwnage-Black-art-280.gif

DAF86
12-07-2012, 05:20 PM

The fact that he played only like 30 minutes may have something to do too, imho.

DAF86
12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
If that plane goes down, I dont think Xavi, Iniesta, Shaq and Pau will be around to save them
lefty with the old lefty trick of repeating the bad jokes twice to see if anyone laughs the second time goods. :tu

Jodelo
12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
The fact that he played only like 30 minutes may have something to do too, imho.

Sure, just wanted to troll a bit. :lol

DAF86
12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
History was made :cry

DAF86
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
History was made again :cry

Jodelo
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Müller did it with less games... :lol

DAF86
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
In an era where every game ended 5 - 4.

Jodelo
12-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Still, less games. :lol

Of course it's impressive but...

it's me
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Still, less games. :lol

Of course it's impressive but...

still a year :lol ...... lazy Muller .... could have made more than 85............... Messi haters are running out of excuses.

Jodelo
12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Does not change the fact (see DAF, a fact). :lol

Relevancy
12-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Müller did it with less games... :lolNice troll

Jodelo
12-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Nice troll

So, he didn't? It's a fact! :lol

lefty
12-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Congrats to Messi for scoring a shitload of goals assisted by Xavi and Iniesta in a 2 team league

ElNono
12-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Congrats to Messi for scoring a shitload of goals assisted by Xavi and Iniesta in a 1 team league

fify, tbh

TDMVPDPOY
12-10-2012, 02:20 AM
fagot tried to pull a jordan performance fake injury game to elevate status

DAF86
12-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I really doubt Messi knows about Jordan's "flu" game, tbh. Dude doesn't like basketball.

sonic21
12-10-2012, 09:08 AM
la Liga's defenses are bad tbh

lefty
12-10-2012, 09:25 AM
la Liga's defenses are bad tbh

I agree with vins qui piquent et fromages qui puent

But EPL's defenses are worse TBH

sonic21
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
the O are bad in France, not the D

lefty
12-10-2012, 10:26 AM
the O are bad in France, not the D

by EPL , Imean England

Amuseddaysleeper
12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Müller got to play 12 games in a made up Division 5 friendly tournament that only existed for that one year.

Messi scored his against far better competition.

Messi's record is easily more impressive.

lefty
12-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Müller got to play 12 games in a made up Division 5 friendly tournament that only existed for that one year.

Oh Im sorry would you like to compare their stats in the WC ?

Oops my bad the WC is a shitty competition

Amuseddaysleeper
12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Oh Im sorry would you like to compare their stats in the WC ?

Oops my bad the WC is a shitty competition

WC is great, but it doesn't change the fact that Messi did it against far better competition. Not his fault there isn't a WC this year.

lefty
12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
WC is great, but it doesn't change the fact that Messi did it against far better competition. Not his fault there isn't a WC this year.

fat better competition?

Are you telling me loliga is tougher than the German Bundesliga ?

Jodelo
12-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Messi played against better defense :depressedDon't know why many games end 5-0, 6-0 in the La Liga but it's against better competition:depressed

Still, Müller in less games. :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
12-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Messi played against better defense :depressedDon't know why many games end 5-0, 6-0 in the La Liga but it's against better competition:depressed

Still, Müller in less games. :lol

:lmao :lmao

Because the '72 German league didn't have a lot of games with blowouts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971%E2%80%9372_Fu%C3%9Fball-Bundesliga

12 of Muller's games were against Division 5 competition which Bayern wasn't even going to bother sending Muller to since the competition was such a joke.

Messi's still more impressive, and if he played in that German league in '72 he would've murdered the record by a wider margin back then.

/thread

lefty
12-10-2012, 02:23 PM
who cares

Fernando Torres is the GOAT

Amuseddaysleeper
12-10-2012, 02:25 PM
who cares

Fernando Torres is the GOAT

Amen

Jodelo
12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Can't say anything against Torres, tbh...

Agloco
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
:cry

vY6m8sOjenU

Sportstudi
12-11-2012, 04:33 AM

Wrong. That competition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DFB-Ligapokal) you're referring to existed in 1972 and again from 1997 - 2007.

Relevancy
12-11-2012, 11:39 AM
:cry

vY6m8sOjenU Privileged to have seen all those beautiful goals, it's a shame not many Americans know about this guy or don't like Futbol in general. Treat us with more Pulga!

Also, the whole notion of him always being assisted and needing Iniesta and Xavi to score goals baffles me, it's like an excuse everyone uses to discredit him in some way. Just tells you how this world is... full of people with resentful life's.

it's me
12-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Privileged to have seen all those beautiful goals, it's a shame not many Americans know about this guy or don't like Futbol in general. Treat us with more Pulga!

Also, the whole notion of him always being assisted and needing Iniesta and Xavi to score goals baffles me, it's like an excuse everyone uses to discredit him in some way. Just tells you how this world is... full of people with resentful life's.

I enjoy his play more than his goals..... dude's more than goals... haters will keep hating anyways.

fwJdt6ZiYfU

ALVAREZ6
12-11-2012, 08:26 PM
I enjoy his play more than his goals..... dude's more than goals... haters will keep hating anyways.

:tu

I see no reason why he can't transform himself into the next Xavi once he loses his speed and play as the best attacking mid in the world...he's got all the tools, accuracy, great passing, touch, and all around skill to do it. No question the most effective and consistent player (at such a high level) in the modern game. The fact that he plays pretty much every game and for 90 minutes, with all the tournaments/games they play per year, and is so consistently great is amazing. Can't say there's anyone who loves the game more.

DAF86
12-12-2012, 10:15 PM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532202_482736575082203_1590105744_n.jpg

lefty
12-12-2012, 10:38 PM

Jodelo
12-13-2012, 06:54 AM

Relevancy
12-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Zico is still the record holder according to Brazilian club Flamengo :lmao well that is if you take away Chitalu's 107 goals

DAF86
12-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Zico is still the record holder according to Brazilian club Flamengo :lmao well that is if you take away Chitalu's 107 goals

The official record holder according to any official source is Messi but still Messi has 88 and Zico 89 supposedly, so Messi will pass him in about 20 minutes the next game. :lol

Relevancy
12-14-2012, 12:44 PM
The official record holder according to any official source is Messi but still Messi has 88 and Zico 89 supposedly, so Messi will pass him in about 20 minutes the next game. :lolPretty much this, Pele might have something to do with all of the sudden statistics, he can't stand seeing an Argentinian at the top.

resistanze
12-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Messi used HGH for a large period of his life. I can't support doping.

lefty
12-14-2012, 02:10 PM

Well then the HGH he shoot must be shitty

sonic21
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM

:tu

cheater

DAF86
12-14-2012, 06:29 PM
God can get away with cheating.

lol mortals

Bynumite
12-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Messi surpasses Muller and now there's record holders coming out of the woodwork.

lol midget :lmao

DAF86
12-15-2012, 07:11 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/14/article-2248306-168501A1000005DC-812_634x405.jpg

Beatiful colours :cry

DAF86
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM

lol Zico

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Zico Zico :lmao I don't even know why the Brazilian league brought that record up when they knew Messi was gonna beat it in a matter of days.

Jodelo
12-16-2012, 05:00 PM
17 to go... :lol

DAF86
12-16-2012, 05:05 PM
At this pace Messi is gonna crack like 150 goals on this 2012/13 season.

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
17 to go... :lolWell if you want to believe so, I mean Chitalu is such a legend..:lol

Jodelo
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Well if you want to believe so, I mean Chitalu is such a legend..:lol

Don't get the joke... :lol

Venti Quattro
12-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Messi = 90D

resistanze
12-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Lance Messi can't be stopped.

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Lance Messi can't be stopped.To bad your the only one placing too much importance on what Messi took as a kid.. the rest of the world and FIFA would have penalized Messi if they thought this was such a problem like you make it out to be don't you think?

Messi was already born with all the attributes he has now

Venti Quattro
12-16-2012, 08:58 PM

Yes, that's why he was a midget then and he's still a midget now.

resistanze
12-16-2012, 09:17 PM

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Yes, that's why he was a midget then and he's still a midget now.I can imagine Messi without HGH, the ball would of been bigger than him:lol

lefty
12-17-2012, 01:34 AM
To bad your the only one placing too much importance on what Messi took as a kid.. the rest of the world and FIFA would have penalized Messi if they thought this was such a problem like you make it out to be don't you think?

You seem to be very familiar with Blatter

Phenomanul
12-17-2012, 09:21 AM
It's beyond ridiculous to try and diminish Messi's accomplishments by bringing up his HGH treatments as a child/teen or by subsequently accusing him of being a "cheater" on account of said treatments. If that isn't the implied accusation then there's absolutely no reason why his treatment in those years should even be mentioned. HGH is a naturally occurring hormone that most people produce in appreciable concentrations prior to and during puberty. The fact that Messi was not producing enough HGH and required supplements during his formative years does not make him a "cheat". If anything, based on his stature, he was probably still HGH defficient [NET] when compared to the "next" player. That said, HGH provides no advantage whatsoever to Messi's greatest attributes - his vision, creativity, his dribbling skill and his impeccable finishing abilities. In fact, one of his great "physical" attributes was probably hampered by having taken HGH - Messi has remarkable balance on account of his shorter height - now imagine if he had been any shorter...

Those who repeatedly bring this up are simply haters who can't appreciate greatness when they see it. Your accusations speak more about you than they do about Messi.

resistanze
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
lol, even my nigga DAF86 laid off the bait.

lefty
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
lol, even my nigga DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102) laid off the bait.

DAF is not your nigga

He is Messi's slave

DAF86
12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
DAF is not your nigga

He is Messi's slave

Dude, don't talk for me. resistanze is definitely my nigga and vice versa. You can be my nigga too lefty :cry

DAF86
12-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Even your guy El Shaarawy is in the Messi bandwagon.

http://tn.com.ar/sites/default/files/2012/12/16/uploaded/messi.jpg

lefty
12-17-2012, 03:39 PM
My guy ?

DAF86
12-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Aren't you a fan of him? :lol

Phenomanul
12-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Bait or not is irrelevant... dupes try to make that same argument against Messi all over the interwebs... I'm just pointing out that it's a fools errand to do so...

lefty
12-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Aren't you a fan of him? :lol

I think he has great potential; so far he has delivered

But a fan? no

resistanze
12-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Bait or not is irrelevant... dupes try to make that same argument against Messi all over the interwebs... I'm just pointing out that it's a fools errand to do so...

It doesn't really need much explanation though. Anybody who actually thinks taking hormone replacement therapy as a child can affect his performance as an adult is either trolling or was raised by wolves.

DAF86
12-22-2012, 06:45 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385771_395266557231055_1017146720_n.jpg

Maybe Messi isn't God afterall.

Brazil
12-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Daf86 is to messi what Duncan228 was to Duncan.. 1 difference nevertheless duncan228 is a she.. Too bad she didn't post anymore she was nice on the copy paste.

lefty
12-28-2012, 12:48 AM
Daf86 is to messi what Duncan228 was to Duncan.. 1 difference nevertheless duncan228 is a she.. Too bad she didn't post anymore she was nice on the copy paste.
Duncan228 copy pasting :lol

” she is such a great poster " :cry
" she contributes ” :cry

What happened to her by the way ?

Brazil
12-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Duncan228 copy pasting :lol

” she is such a great poster " :cry
" she contributes ” :cry

What happened to her by the way ?

. I believe she didn't accept some poster bashing about her stalking Duncan and left st

lefty
12-28-2012, 09:28 AM
. I believe she didn't accept some poster bashing about her stalking Duncan and left st

Skin not tough enough

ALVAREZ6
01-06-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.messimatrix2012.com/

cool link tbh, can drag/filter time periods and other cool shit to see God's stats as you please

DAF86
01-06-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Di7Y15MjrHg

Even Madrid fans know what's up.

DAF86
01-06-2013, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SbvPttgUW50

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
01-06-2013, 09:37 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385771_395266557231055_1017146720_n.jpg

Maybe Messi isn't God afterall.
Messi is illuminati.

lefty
01-06-2013, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SbvPttgUW50

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDqvHIO8E4s

DAF86
01-07-2013, 02:33 PM
So, does somebody know if something historic happened today?

DAF86
01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Hey lefty in a scale from 1 to 10. How mad are you going to be when Messi wins the Golden Ball?

0 because he wont get it

http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/baby-smile.jpg

lefty
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/baby-smile.jpg

come on

You know I didnt mean it :lol

Bynumite
01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
lol @ the best player in the world choking penalties and going ghost in critical CL and La Liga games vs Chelsea and Real last season :lmao

Relevancy
01-07-2013, 04:19 PM
lol @ the best player in the world choking penalties and going ghost in critical CL and La Liga games vs Chelsea and Real last season :lmaoIt's evident that you just troll for the fuck of it, which in my personal opinion is not a very good form of a poster, to put it more clear I don't view my opinion over your's because there's no wrong or right opinions, but yours is so pathetic to read that you don't deserve to be responded to.

Have a nice day

Bynumite
01-07-2013, 04:23 PM
It's evident that you just troll for the fuck of it, which in my personal opinion is not a very good form of a poster, to put it more clear I don't view my opinion over your's because there's no wrong or right opinions, but yours is so pathetic to read that you don't deserve to be responded to.

Have a nice day

Jodelo
01-07-2013, 04:24 PM
lol @ the best player in the world choking penalties and going ghost in critical CL and La Liga games vs Chelsea and Real last season :lmao

:toast

lefty
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
lol relevancy is butthurt

Relevancy
01-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Why would I be mad when there's no rationality to be seen when it comes to his posts regarding Messi? :lol But I get it, if it was used more often than posting wouldn't be as fun, right Lefty and Jodelo?:lol

lefty
01-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Dat suit :lol

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65142000/jpg/_65142373_65142369.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
01-07-2013, 05:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAB6b_OCIAAmiPC.jpg:large

Jodelo
01-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh my :lmao

But the ugly suit suits well. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
01-07-2013, 05:43 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2013, 05:51 PM
htf did he win the award man, +90 goals didnt win shit, i dont think he even scored in the h2h games against rmadrid...

so apparently ronaldo winning laliga title last season wasnt good enough....lol

fifa = fun by fkn jews, probably explain why the ronaldo boycott, after all he does donate money to palestine funds...

ElNono
01-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Bynumite can tell you all about having a bad year... :lol Lakers :lol RMAO

Bynumite
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Bynumite can tell you all about having a bad year... :lol Lakers :lol RMAO

I dropped dem truth bombs tbh. The reality is, the argument spurfan uses against Kobe, could just as easily be used against the midget.

Messi had a great individual season, lots of stat padding playing against scrub La Liga teams but the player you claim to be the best, choked when it mattered most vs Chelsea (CL semi) and Real (near the end of La Liga). Midget outshined in football's biggest stages.

ALVAREZ6
01-07-2013, 09:04 PM
lol butthurt Ronaldo supporters :lol
Messi had a way better individual year, not even close :lol
breaking records that have stood for half century :lol
Ronaldo was not very critical to Madrid's success :lol
Messi impacts games way way more than Ronaldo :lol
if Ronaldo doesn't score, he is invisible on the pitch :lol

but but but..he/Madrid won L:lolLiga

ALVAREZ6
01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I dropped dem truth bombs tbh. The reality is, the argument spurfan uses against Kobe, could just as easily be used against the midget.

Messi had a great individual season, lots of stat padding playing against scrub La Liga teams but the player you claim to be the best, choked when it mattered most vs Chelsea (CL semi) and Real (near the end of La Liga). Midget outshined in football's biggest stages.
Penaldo also missed his penalty in the UCL semi final in penalties

Penaldo was too scared to lead off for Portugal vs. Spain penalties which cost his team big time :lol

Pobre Tristiano :cry :lol

lefty
01-07-2013, 10:01 PM
He wasnt scared
The coach was retarded

ALVAREZ6
01-07-2013, 10:03 PM
All of a sudden you're defending Penaldo? :lol

lefty
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
All of a sudden you're defending Penaldo? :lol
No but saying he was scared is a stretch :lol

ElNono
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM

But you can't compare them at all. This was an individual award, and midget won it clearly.

Kobe is more like Tristaldo: snubbed by Lebron for the MVP and his team headed straight to a cliff :lol

Bynumite
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
But you can't compare them at all. This was an individual award, and midget won it clearly.

Kobe is more like Tristaldo: snubbed by Lebron for the MVP and his team headed straight to a cliff :lol

A stacked Barca team, the team some call the best of all time, not winning the CL or La Liga, can't really call their season a successful one.

The midget won this award because some people thought he was the best last season and if i recall correctly, Barca was the team "heading straight to a cliff" after getting their shit pushed in by Chelsea and Real near the end of last season. Partially because the midget couldn't live up to expectations.

ElNono
01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
A stacked Barca team, the team some call the best of all time, not winning the CL or La Liga, can't really call their season a successful one.

This wasn't a team award. :lol

The midget won this award because some people thought he was the best last season and if i recall correctly, Barca was the team "heading straight to a cliff" after getting their shit pushed in by Chelsea and Real near the end of last season. Partially because the midget couldn't live up to expectations.

Midget won this award because he was clearly the best player on the planet last year, both with Barca and Argentina.

There's nothing unnatural about Barca the team not winning everything every time, not even the greatest, super-stacked teams did. They won the last 14 out of 19 trophies they played for, that's already an unmatched standard by any other team.

Brunodf
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Another robbed award:lol