PDA

View Full Version : Messi=GOD

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Brunodf
04-18-2013, 11:30 PM
If 99% of the population say that you're the undisputed best player in the World, it's for something. So yeah, I tend to pay attention to that.
Why u are afraid to say your opinion

DAF86
04-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Why u are afraid to say your opinion

:lol WTF?

I think my opinion is pretty clear to anyone who has been paying attention. Messi is the best player I have seen in my lifetime and by a big ass margin I may add. I can't talk about the others 'cause I haven't seen them play.

Brunodf
04-18-2013, 11:42 PM
:lol WTF?

I think my opinion is pretty clear to anyone who has been paying attention. Messi is the best player I have seen in my lifetime and by a big ass margin I may add. I can't talk about the others 'cause I haven't seen them play.

What's your top 5?

Brazil
04-18-2013, 11:45 PM
I'm not poor, the inflation doesn't affect me 'cause at least in my case goes according to my salary raises, I like this current goverment and I don't think they are any more corrupt that any other goverment in World's history and please tell me what you consider to be "dumb" laws, tbh.

So you are rich and u don't give a fuck that's clear.
:lol about your comment about corruption. I'm in finance I worked for china brazil Russia India and by far corruption has been the most visible for me in Argentina. Try to do some business with terra del fuego and talk to me.
yeah dumb laws like for importing stuff in Argentina you need to sell the same amount in exportation, great fucking law. like the one when you need to travel you have to buy currencies in the black market because bank central is so corrupted or rigid that u cannot change some money.
nice government that lies about inflation :lol 23% inflation when reality is 10 pts above. Also one of the rare country in the world with people literally starving.

but if you are rich and Argentina government must be nice indeed.

Look I love Argentina for real probably my favorite country in the world but corruption and politicians kill it slowly but surely

DAF86
04-18-2013, 11:45 PM
My personal top 5 is:

1-Messi
2-Ronaldo (Original one)
3-Zidane
4-Ronaldinho
5-Xavi/C.Ronaldo

DAF86
04-19-2013, 12:00 AM
So you are rich and u don't give a fuck that's clear.
:lol about your comment about corruption. I'm in finance I worked for china brazil Russia India and by far corruption has been the most visible for me in Argentina. Try to do some business with terra del fuego and talk to me.
yeah dumb laws like for importing stuff in Argentina you need to sell the same amount in exportation, great fucking law. like the one when you need to travel you have to buy currencies in the black market because bank central is so corrupted or rigid that u cannot change some money.
nice government that lies about inflation :lol 23% inflation when reality is 10 pts above. Also one of the rare country in the world with people literally starving.

but if you are rich and Argentina government must be nice indeed.

Look I love Argentina for real probably my favorite country in the world but corruption and politicians kill it slowly but surely

I'm not rich, I'm middle class. And the laws are stupid/good/non-important depending on your ideology. I don't give a fuck about buying currencies 'cause I don't plan on going anywhere, the ones that do are people that can afford to go elsewhere so that's not an anti-poor law if anything is anti-rich law. :cry "I can't go to Miami these holidays" :cry boo fucking hoo and the import/export law is a law to give an advantage to local producers.

I care more about other laws like the "asignación universal por hijo" (securing a sure amount of money to each family for it's child), gay marriage, not penalizing the people that want to smoke weed, the democratization of the media and finally punishing all those fuckers that killed people while in power during the dictatorships' years.

Brazil
04-19-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm not rich, I'm middle class. And the laws are stupid/good/non-important depending on your ideology. I don't give a fuck about buying currencies 'cause I don't plan on going anywhere, the ones that do are people that can afford to go elsewhere so that's not an anti-poor law if anything is anti-rich law. :cry "I can't go to Miami these holidays" :cry boo fucking hoo and the import/export law is a law to give an advantage to local producers.

I care more about other laws like the "asignación universal por hijo" (securing a sure amount of money to each family for it's child), gay marriage, not penalizing the people that want to smoke weed, the democratization of the media and finally punishing all those fuckers that killed people while in power during the dictatorships' years.

:lol u think I care about rich wanting to travel ? This set of laws is bullshit for them, they can pay black market. Now if you are middle class family and u want to send your kid 1 month in us or in Europe to improve English you are fucked. U want to send some argies in France to train them and you are obliged to do something illegal so that they can have a bit money to spend a month outside.... Great fucking logic.

DAF86
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
:lol u think I care about rich wanting to travel ? This set of laws is bullshit for them, they can pay black market. Now if you are middle class family and u want to send your kid 1 month in us or in Europe to improve English you are fucked. U want to send some argies in France to train them and you are obliged to do something illegal so that they can have a bit money to spend a month outside.... Great fucking logic.

Sorry but sending a kid 1 month to another country to do something he can do in his own country isn't somehting that is high in my priority list. Of course it would be nice to have all those chances but with the way the other goverments had left this country there are other things to do now, like improving the consume inside the country and all those laws that iyo are "dumb" help in this regard. The "controlled" inflation makes people spend more 'cause they know money isn't worth much in their pockets, the currency thing improves the tourism inside the country which is on an all-time high (strage for as you say "such a poor country"), the import/export thing helped local producers, etc. It's the best way to do things? probably not but it's the best they could do with the way the country was after the 2001 crisis.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 12:26 AM
French women just giving themselves up to Messi...

Rachida Dati: "I'd only leave politics if Messi proposed to me" (http://www.marca.com/2013/04/18/en/football/barcelona/1366312233.html)

ElNono
04-19-2013, 12:46 AM
The "controlled" inflation makes people spend more 'cause they know money isn't worth much in their pockets

That's terrible, and the logic is terrible too. Inflation liquifies salaries. The most damaged with high inflation are actually the poor. The rich have enough money to buy assets and rarely hold on to cash. It reduces the standard of living which end up benefiting the rich the most, since they can then pay dimes for labor while they sell and pile up money in a serious currency overseas. A little inflation isn't bad, but when you're doing 2%-3% a month, you're basically robbing people an extra 30% a year from their hard earned income, and that's not just the rich, but everyone, including the poorest of the poor.

The whole consumption angle is also terrible, and assumes people are stupid, which they're not. People know you can't save with pesos, that doesn't mean they'll go and spend the money. What they do is they end up saving anyways, but in gold, dollars, or whatever else non-depreciating asset they can get their hands on.

lefty
04-19-2013, 01:16 AM
French women just giving themselves up to Messi...

Rachida Dati: "I'd only leave politics if Messi proposed to me" (http://www.marca.com/2013/04/18/en/football/barcelona/1366312233.html)
Rachida Dati talking out of her ass again :lol

French government puppet :lol

DAF86
04-19-2013, 01:20 AM
That's terrible, and the logic is terrible too. Inflation liquifies salaries. The most damaged with high inflation are actually the poor. The rich have enough money to buy assets and rarely hold on to cash. It reduces the standard of living which end up benefiting the rich the most, since they can then pay dimes for labor while they sell and pile up money in a serious currency overseas. A little inflation isn't bad, but when you're doing 2%-3% a month, you're basically robbing people an extra 30% a year from their hard earned income, and that's not just the rich, but everyone, including the poorest of the poor.

The thing is that the salaries improve according to the inflation and the goverment is spending/inverting a whole lot more than in recent years in things like health care, retirement salaries, housing, etc. Things in which people had to spend a lot more money on in the past.

The whole consumption angle is also terrible, and assumes people are stupid, which they're not. People know you can't save with pesos, that doesn't mean they'll go and spend the money. What they do is they end up saving anyways, but in gold, dollars, or whatever else non-depreciating asset they can get their hands on.

Yeah, well but like we were saying those are hard to "get your hands on" so people spend it in houses, land, cars, clothe, investments, etc.

The "consumption" thing isn't something arguable, there are facts, numbers that indicate that has increased. If you were still living in the country you could even see it with your own eyes. Everytime there's a long weekend (another thing in which this goverment was smart on) the vacation locations get infested with people from all over the country.

If things were as bad as some people (the minority) make it to seem why would the Kirchners be now on their third term? And why the people that are more oppossed to this goverment are usually the ones in the upper classes? I have yet to meet a lower class person that isn't happy with this goverment.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 02:42 AM
The thing is that the salaries improve according to the inflation and the goverment is spending/inverting a whole lot more than in recent years in things like health care, retirement salaries, housing, etc. Things in which people had to spend a lot more money on in the past.

'improving' in relation to what? They're capping raises to 20% when the inflation in one year is higher than that. Public healthcare was always subsidized and pretty crappy. Housing for who? With that kind of inflation you can't get any kind of long term credit that's not over 20%-30% APR, even when it's government subsidized. This is basic economics. Government can keep printing and printing, but at some point it's gonna burst again. It's back to 1988, 2001, etc...

Yeah, well but like we were saying those are hard to "get your hands on" so people spend it in houses, land, cars, clothe, investments, etc.

Please, you're not talking to somebody that doesn't know what's up. You can't miss the arbolitos.

I can't believe you keep peddling the "people spend it in houses, land, cars, clothe, investments"... investments are the first thing that goes with high inflation. You need solid, low interest credit to invest, and that's gone. Government spending the money it doesn't have isn't 'investment', it's subsidizing. House construction has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years, coincident with inflation raising (this isn't Nestor's economy with a 7% annual GDP growth). And finally, cars and clothes are depreciating expenses. You're basically telling me people are stupid. But I know they're not.

The "consumption" thing isn't something arguable, there are facts, numbers that indicate that has increased. If you were still living in the country you could even see it with your own eyes. Everytime there's a long weekend (another thing in which this goverment was smart on) the vacation locations get infested with people from all over the country.

You got that backwards: what you're seeing is poorer and poorer people that can't afford to vacation anywhere else because their income is getting liquidated by inflation. BTW, once you adjust for inflation, the consumption numbers are stuck. There's only so much internal demand. As a matter of fact, people are becoming so poor, that if the government doesn't step in and freezes consumer prices, people wouldn't be able to even afford to purchase basic stuff.

If things were as bad as some people (the minority) make it to seem why would the Kirchners be now on their third term? And why the people that are more oppossed to this goverment are usually the ones in the upper classes? I have yet to meet a lower class person that isn't happy with this goverment.

Now you're taking a partisan stance. Nestor was a good president, but he also governed during a time when the global economy was still paying top money for some Argentina products (ie: grains, cheap tech labor, etc), and the economy and capital influx was expanding. But that's not there anymore. I know you're young, but this manic money printing is a movie we've seen many times before. It never ends well.

Poor people are the ones that get caught in the middle when the bubble explodes. When the price controls become unsustainable and the 'correction' eventually happens. We'll see how happy they are then. They're definitely not the ones spending in "houses, land, cars, clothe, investments"...

It's the middle class that's getting obliterated. They can't even open up a shop without the government telling them how much to sell their shit for, who they should advertise with, and what credit card they should accept. It's banana republic at it's finest.

Brazil
04-19-2013, 10:40 AM
DAF, Elnono interesting discussion on Argentinean situation :tu

I do care about this country and I'm absolutely concerned bu the situation. We are reaching a point (I and my company) where the big debate is when to close the facilities we have in Cordoba. Its becoming impossible to do business, tax regulations are too uncertain, political situation is precarious, inflation of 30% is just awful to work with. Companies like mine need to build business plan over 5 - 10 years, issue with Argentina is that you have 0 vision of whats going to happen.

For me the last measures controlling prices, limiting exchange rates, importations... are awful and dangerous. DAF you can say I have only the business view but at the end if we leave the country it will be 1200 jobs out of Argentina and 1200 jobs in Brazil.

Libri
04-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Anybody here interested?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Panini-Mega-Cracks-LIONEL-MESSI-Rookie-PSA-9-Mint-Bis-71-Super-Rare-/221215081937?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item33817245d1

lefty
04-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Anybody here interested?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Panini-Mega-Cracks-LIONEL-MESSI-Rookie-PSA-9-Mint-Bis-71-Super-Rare-/221215081937?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item33817245d1
Only DAF86 is stupid enough to pay that much for the item

ElNono
04-19-2013, 01:21 PM
DAF, Elnono interesting discussion on Argentinean situation :tu

I do care about this country and I'm absolutely concerned bu the situation. We are reaching a point (I and my company) where the big debate is when to close the facilities we have in Cordoba. Its becoming impossible to do business, tax regulations are too uncertain, political situation is precarious, inflation of 30% is just awful to work with. Companies like mine need to build business plan over 5 - 10 years, issue with Argentina is that you have 0 vision of whats going to happen.

For me the last measures controlling prices, limiting exchange rates, importations... are awful and dangerous. DAF you can say I have only the business view but at the end if we leave the country it will be 1200 jobs out of Argentina and 1200 jobs in Brazil.

Brazil can have them. The government will step in and 'create' another 1200 jobs. How dare you wanting to make money and be successful? :lol

Brazil
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Brazil can have them. The government will step in and 'create' another 1200 jobs. How dare you wanting to make money and be successful? :lol

seriously tho, I've worked a lot with Argentina like 8 years ago. At that time, Argentina was becoming really important for automotive industry in South America, we had some JV projects with local companies in Cordoba region but also Tierra Del Fuego, stuff was growing (VW, Fiat were planning significant investments). I came back in Brazil and I again work a lot with Argentina but situation is opposite, losses are massive, every two weeks I have threats to loose importation licenses because of low amounts blocked at central bank level, commercial issues spikes between Brazil and Argentina are a pain in the ass, inflation doesn't stop... and honestly if you want to do stuff properly with tax or social administration you have to be prepared for months of blocking. I have no idea of how Argies are seeing the situation but superficially and externally I just see regression.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
seriously tho, I've worked a lot with Argentina like 8 years ago. At that time, Argentina was becoming really important for automotive industry in South America, we had some JV projects with local companies in Cordoba region but also Tierra Del Fuego, stuff was growing (VW, Fiat were planning significant investments). I came back in Brazil and I again work a lot with Argentina but situation is opposite, losses are massive, every two weeks I have threats to loose importation licenses because of low amounts blocked at central bank level, commercial issues spikes between Brazil and Argentina are a pain in the ass, inflation doesn't stop... and honestly if you want to do stuff properly with tax or social administration you have to be prepared for months of blocking. I have no idea of how Argies are seeing the situation but superficially and externally I just see regression.

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

Brazil
04-19-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

:lol

DAF86
04-19-2013, 02:22 PM
'improving' in relation to what? They're capping raises to 20% when the inflation in one year is higher than that. Public healthcare was always subsidized and pretty crappy. Housing for who? With that kind of inflation you can't get any kind of long term credit that's not over 20%-30% APR, even when it's government subsidized. This is basic economics. Government can keep printing and printing, but at some point it's gonna burst again. It's back to 1988, 2001, etc...

Please, you're not talking to somebody that doesn't know what's up. You can't miss the arbolitos.

I can't believe you keep peddling the "people spend it in houses, land, cars, clothe, investments"... investments are the first thing that goes with high inflation. You need solid, low interest credit to invest, and that's gone. Government spending the money it doesn't have isn't 'investment', it's subsidizing. House construction has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years, coincident with inflation raising (this isn't Nestor's economy with a 7% annual GDP growth). And finally, cars and clothes are depreciating expenses. You're basically telling me people are stupid. But I know they're not.

You got that backwards: what you're seeing is poorer and poorer people that can't afford to vacation anywhere else because their income is getting liquidated by inflation. BTW, once you adjust for inflation, the consumption numbers are stuck. There's only so much internal demand. As a matter of fact, people are becoming so poor, that if the government doesn't step in and freezes consumer prices, people wouldn't be able to even afford to purchase basic stuff.

Now you're taking a partisan stance. Nestor was a good president, but he also governed during a time when the global economy was still paying top money for some Argentina products (ie: grains, cheap tech labor, etc), and the economy and capital influx was expanding. But that's not there anymore. I know you're young, but this manic money printing is a movie we've seen many times before. It never ends well.

Poor people are the ones that get caught in the middle when the bubble explodes. When the price controls become unsustainable and the 'correction' eventually happens. We'll see how happy they are then. They're definitely not the ones spending in "houses, land, cars, clothe, investments"...

It's the middle class that's getting obliterated. They can't even open up a shop without the government telling them how much to sell their shit for, who they should advertise with, and what credit card they should accept. It's banana republic at it's finest.

Well, I have already admitted that this isn't probably the best way to go around things but it's a way that 'till now has been good enough, at least IMO. It all comes down to ideologies, for me goverment having control over a lot of stuff is a good thing. Call it subsiding, call it wathever, it allows lower class people to live at least a little more comfortable (trust me, I have seen many examples of this among the people I know). That it may explode somedy? maybe but I have been hearing that for almost a decade now and I'm still waiting for it to happen.

What would your policies be if you were in charge of Argentina right now? I know it's a tough/strage question but play along :lol I would like to know you stance on this other than "what they're doing is wrong".

ElNono
04-19-2013, 02:55 PM
What would your policies be if you were in charge of Argentina right now? I know it's a tough/strage question but play along :lol I would like to know you stance on this other than "what they're doing is wrong".

On economics:

- Reduce considerably the money printer. Target a 6-12% *annual* inflation. The current worldwide economy is deflationary. To actually reach a 10% inflation you have to print a lot of dough. The fact that they're currently at 30% is criminal.
- Because you won't print as much, you need to reduce government spending. Don't make Spain's mistake of trying tax your way of trying to keep the government size. Focus on keeping important public services (ie:healthcare, college) free.
- Stop grandfathering stuff that the private sector can do if there's reasonable inflation and serious economic outlook (ie: random drawings to see who lands a government credit(!)).
- The private sector isn't a bad word. You have to have certain regulations, but making money isn't 'dirty'.
- Stop issuing bonds in foreign currency (this one is a killer, and hard to do because nobody is touching a bond in pesos, especially since they're taking over the judicial system).
- I'll go even further and start switching debt in foreign currency into local currency. Investors are going to be pissed, but it's the only way you can control your own destiny and you can forget about the dollar.
- Reduce IVA to 7%, but make sure everyone actually invoices and pays for it.
- Provide an outline of a program for the next 4-8 years, and stick to it. Changing the rules mid-stream is a killer.
- I'm fine with a balanced import-export policy, but you need to set clear rules, not Moreno coming out every day with new rules.
- Remove the esoteric exchange rate controls. They don't work. They never do. If you do things right, they don't matter.
- Violence and poverty are tightly related. You keep people poor, and you'll keep people violent.

On politics and justice, there's a very long laundry list. But tackling the economy would be a good start.

Jodelo
04-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Yeah, we all know that you're like Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669) and like to overrate Zidane.

:depressedWhy do you have my name in your head all the time:depressed

For me, Zidane is the best i have seen personally, stay with what i said. Because i love his playing style the most.

But to each his own!

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
How Soccer forum turned into this?

ElNono
04-19-2013, 03:26 PM

Messi is injured, tbh... we're just filling in

DAF86
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM

'Cause Brazil got asshurt that I said "at least I'm not French", instead of taking it for what it was: a random troll post.

lefty
04-19-2013, 10:15 PM
DAF86

Brunodf
04-19-2013, 10:41 PM
My personal top 5 is:

1-Messi
2-Ronaldo (Original one)
3-Zidane
4-Ronaldinho
5-Xavi/C.Ronaldo
Come on son, Messi over Ronaldo and Zidane?

Relevancy
04-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Come on son, Messi over Ronaldo and Zidane?You make it seem far-fetched when in reality its actually pretty close.. I don't agree, when Messi finishes his career he'll be light years ahead of them for sure.

DAF86
04-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Come on son, Messi over Ronaldo and Zidane?

Mmh yeah, the only thing that Ronaldo and Zidane have over Messi is a WC. And that is a retarded argument given that if you go by that, you have to place Xavi and/or Iniesta above Messi too and you know that's not right.

Messi at age 25 has Ronaldo and Zidane already beaten on the indiviual scale, which is what we should consider to rate INDIVIDUALS.

Let me ask you this: You have Zidane, Ronaldo and Messi all at their absolute peaks, who do you take on your team?

Relevancy
04-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Mmh yeah, the only thing that Ronaldo and Zidane have over Messi is a WC. And that is a retarded argument given that if you go by that, you have to place Xavi and/or Iniesta above Messi too and you know that's not right.

Messi at age 25 has Ronaldo and Zidane already beaten on the indiviual scale, which is what we should consider to rate INDIVIDUALS.

Let me ask you this: You have Zidane, Ronaldo and Messi all at their absolute peaks, who do you take on your team?Messi hasn't even reached his absolute best, which is a scary thing.

Brunodf
04-20-2013, 02:19 PM

Let me ask you this: You have Zidane, Ronaldo and Messi all at their absolute peaks, who do you take on your team?
If i already had Xavi and Iniesta: Messi. If i don't, Ronaldo or Zidane...Tough call...

Just remember Ronaldo was 22 and had already won btb player of the year awards and lead his NT to the WC Finals, then injuries happened...

Brunodf
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
You make it seem far-fetched when in reality its actually pretty close.. I don't agree, when Messi finishes his career he'll be light years ahead of them for sure.
Keyword

Relevancy
04-20-2013, 03:23 PM
If i already had Xavi and Iniesta: Messi. If i don't, Ronaldo or Zidane...Tough call...

Just remember Ronaldo was 22 and had already won btb player of the year awards and lead his NT to the WC Finals, then injuries happened...I heard many people say Ronaldo was a beast back in his prime, they said he could have been the best of all time if he hadn't gotten those injuries.

Brunodf
04-20-2013, 03:57 PM
I heard many people say Ronaldo was a beast back in his prime, they said he could have been the best of all time if he hadn't gotten those injuries.
Yeah... Very skilled/quick/smart/accurate/clutch player

DAF86
04-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Zidane + Ronaldo = Messi

Messi has Ronaldo's dribling and finishing skills (actually Lio is better at these) and Zidane's playmaking and assisting skills.

Brunodf
04-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Zidane + Ronaldo = Messi

Messi has Ronaldo's dribling and finishing skills (actually Lio is better at these) and Zidane's playmaking and assisting skills.
Hard to believe that, Zidane/Ronaldo could carry their teams...

DAF86
04-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Hard to believe that, Zidane/Ronaldo could carry their teams...

Not really, you just have to watch the games son.

:lol carrying

Brunodf
04-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Not really, you just have to watch the games son.

:lol carrying
More like CR7+Messi= Ronaldo
Xavi+Ibrahimovic= Zidane

Jodelo
04-21-2013, 03:51 AM
I like Brunodf and his takes! :toast

DAF86
04-21-2013, 10:54 PM
I like Brunodf and his takes! :toast

Of course you do, they're almost as bad as yours. :lol

Xavi+Ibrahimovic=Zidane :lmao

Jodelo
04-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Of course you do, they're almost as bad as yours. :lol

:depressedWhy can't everybody love Messi?:depressed

You know, there are other opinions than yours. :toast

Brunodf
04-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Well, Zidane is taller than Xavi and Xavi is too passive to be Zidane.
So Ibrahimovic height/aggressiveness/clutch+Xavi play= Zidane. Makes sense tbh

DAF86
04-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Well, Zidane is taller than Xavi and Xavi is too passive to be Zidane.
So Ibrahimovic height/aggressiveness/clutch+Xavi play= Zidane. Makes sense tbh

No, no it doesn't. :lmao

DAF86
04-22-2013, 12:28 PM
:depressedWhy can't everybody love Messi?:depressed

You know, there are other opinions than yours. :toast

Yeah, I know. I'm just stating that yours trully suck. ;)

Brunodf
04-22-2013, 12:50 PM
No, no it doesn't. :lmao
:rolleyes

DAF86
04-22-2013, 12:51 PM
:rolleyes

Ibrahimovic=clutch :rollin

Brunodf
04-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Ibrahimovic=clutch :rollin
:lolI know what u are thinking...That UCL thing...
I am a big fan of Serie A, he carried some bad teams to championships there.
Maybe clutch wasn't the right word...

Jodelo
04-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm just stating that yours trully suck. ;)

Not as much as yours.

See, two can play that game... :wakeup

Just accept it or do you have to make everybody believe that Messi is GOAT?

Relevancy
04-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Not as much as yours.

Just accept it or do you have to make everybody believe that Messi is GOAT?Many people share DAF's opinion... he's not the only one who thinks that way.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Not as much as yours.

Now you're talking. This is much better than ":cry respect my opinion, you arrogant prick :cry"

Just accept it or do you have to make everybody believe that Messi is GOAT?

No, everybody is entitled to have their retarded opinion.

Jodelo
04-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Many people share DAF's opinion... he's not the only one who thinks that way.

Cool, and that means everybody has to agree? :wakeup

No, everybody is entitled to have their retarded opinion.

Yep, i see that... :lol

ALVAREZ6
04-22-2013, 06:08 PM
DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102), you serious bro? Cristina's policies are setting Argentina back another 30 years. By the time we're old it'll be totally unrecognizable; it'll actually appear and feel like a dirt poor 3rd world country, instead of only being labeled as such with statistics/metrics. If the current policies remain untouched, in 30-50 years everyone in Argentina will either be a US dollar denominated millionaire or homeless. The biggest concern is there will probably be 50 people in the country with 99% of the wealth, and 60 million people homeless.

Socialism doesn't work. Please find a country in history where it has lead to prosperity. They all go down the shitter and stay there for decades, eventually centuries.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 06:22 PM
DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102), you serious bro? Cristina's policies are setting Argentina back another 30 years. By the time we're old it'll be totally unrecognizable; it'll actually appear and feel like a dirt poor 3rd world country, instead of only being labeled as such with statistics/metrics. If the current policies remain untouched, in 30-50 years everyone in Argentina will either be a US dollar denominated millionaire or homeless. The biggest concern is there will probably be 50 people in the country with 99% of the wealth, and 60 million people homeless.

Socialism doesn't work. Please find a country in history where it has lead to prosperity. They all go down the shitter and stay there for decades, eventually centuries.

How can that happen when the richest are getting taxed more than anybody and the poorest are getting helped/subsided the most?

DAF86
04-22-2013, 06:32 PM
BTW, I'm not a Socialist, I wouldn't like to live on a Socialist country. But I do think that is good to have some "socialist" laws, goverment has to have some kind of control over some things to assure that the biggest amount of people possible are living in a dignafied way.

ALVAREZ6
04-22-2013, 06:39 PM
How can that happen when the richest are getting taxed more than anybody and the poorest are getting helped/subsided the most?
The middle class is simply going to disappear (is it is now). The rich will either leave, or stay and remain less rich, but still recognized as wealthy. This doesn't mean the poor automatically step up and become the middle class. Sure, about half will technically become middle class, but Argentina as a country won't be creating wealth. They'll just be comparatively middle class, but still poor in the absolute sense (i.e. compared to the rest of the world and even many of the South American neighbors). The current management of the country causes multinational corporations to not want anything to do with investing in Argentina; how could any want operations there? Young, smart & hard-working individuals in Argentina are also going to pour out of the country (thankfully some of my cousins are seriously considering moving to the US). Why would you, whether if you're a company or a smart individual, want to remain in a country where your assets have been decreasing in value and will continue to do so at a record pace? For the individual, the quality of the rest of your life is at stake.

The world is a capitalist economy and will remain so for the foreseeable future. A country can't stay and remain ahead in the long run with socialism. How is Argentina going to earn its money in the future? Are beef and wine exports going to ensure the wealth of the country and its people for the remainder of history?

ALVAREZ6
04-22-2013, 06:43 PM
BTW, I'm not a Socialist, I wouldn't like to live on a Socialist country. But I do think that is good to have some "socialist" laws, goverment has to have some kind of control over some things to assure that the biggest amount of people possible are living in a dignafied way.
I agree but as ElNono stated, you can't tax and inflate your way into wealth. People need to have a way to produce and maintain savings, and live with some sort of consistency.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 07:00 PM
I agree but as ElNono stated, you can't tax and inflate your way into wealth. People need to have a way to produce and maintain savings, and live with some sort of consistency.

Time will tell, all I know that the other way: low taxes, importing a lot more than what we exported, privatizing shit, etc. got us in the biggest crisis of our country.

ElNono
04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Time will tell, all I know that the other way: low taxes, importing a lot more than what we exported, privatizing shit, etc. got us in the biggest crisis of our country.

Uh? You can trace any single one of the economic crisis to inflation and reckless spending. Which comes directly from corrupt politics.

The Austral came from the devaluation of the old Peso Ley. The Peso Argentino came from the devaluation of the Austral.

It's always politicians trying to spend the money they don't have, issuing debt in foreign money that they can't repay, normally trying to buy votes to stay in power.

I don't have a problem with economic policy that's balanced with social justice. But this stuff isn't serious and what Cristina is doing is more of the same.

DAF86
04-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Uh? You can trace any single one of the economic crisis to inflation and reckless spending. Which comes directly from corrupt politics.

The Austral came from the devaluation of the old Peso Ley. The Peso Argentino came from the devaluation of the Austral.

It's always politicians trying to spend the money they don't have, issuing debt in foreign money that they can't repay, normally trying to buy votes to stay in power.

I don't have a problem with economic policy that's balanced with social justice. But this stuff isn't serious and what Cristina is doing is more of the same.

What did Me*em spent the money on? If he privatized everything but his balls. His neo-liberal politics are what got us into that late 90's, early 00's crisis and are what are causing this World wide crisis that is going on right now.

ElNono
04-23-2013, 02:41 AM
What did Me*em spent the money on? If he privatized everything but his balls. His neo-liberal politics are what got us into that late 90's, early 00's crisis and are what are causing this World wide crisis that is going on right now.

Blowing it on bitches, building an airport in his house in La Rioja (true story), and buying up enough influence to change the Constitution (not sure you remember that, but he actually got in bed with old Alfonsin to enable his re-election. It used to be a single 6 year term before then). You don't have to tell me about that asshole, it's exactly when I left the country.

But you also need to understand that 'privatization' wasn't what created the crisis. It was pegging the dollar to the peso with a fixed exchange rate (what Cavallo did, basically), while printing more and more money. Same combo: artificial exchange controls + inflation = bank run. Which is no different to what's happening to Cristina now. They're trying to lock down any single avenue where dollars can fly off, but they keep leaving the country. When you're not serious, people will take their money and go somewhere else.

Privatization per-se isn't bad while properly regulated. What's bad it's the privatization + cronyism combo, which happened a lot back in those days and gave privatization a bad name. Truth be told, it's no different than giving party puppets plan trabajar to peddle political influence: it's the same cronyism. I don't particularly think everything should be privatized, but you can't just go and say "we're taking over Aerolineas, YPF". They don't have the money to keep subsidizing them.

And the current crisis was actually caused by massive government intervention. Same cronyism. A bunch of private folks lost massive amount of money and government steps in to bail them all out. Should've let them crash and burn and let things fall as they may. Instead we now have the too-big-to-fail mammoths that produce nothing, take in the profits, and passes the bill to the government when they lose money.

Bynumite
04-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Calf tats midget :lmao Inb4 FAP86 milking the shit out of the injury excuse :lmao

lefty
04-23-2013, 04:29 PM
GOD my ass :lmao

ElNono
04-24-2013, 03:13 PM

How's shit going in RMAO, tbh :lol

Brazil
04-24-2013, 03:19 PM

:lmao Madrid
:lmao Dortmund

Blizzardwizard
04-24-2013, 03:28 PM

Bandwagoners scratching their heads deciding on whether to support Bayern or Dortmund :lmao

DAF86
04-24-2013, 03:36 PM
I don't know how lefty forgot to bandwagon Bayern. Hey, you don't have a team in Germany you still have time to hop on.

Relevancy
04-24-2013, 04:31 PM
GOD my ass :lmaoLefty:lmao:lmao I'm thinking who he decides to bandwagon this time:lmao

Libri
04-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Someone made a bid! :wow

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lionel-Andres-Messi-ORIGINAL-PAINTING-portrait-on-canvas-fine-art-by-ArtGUS-/130890323409

ElNono
04-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Someone made a bid! :wow

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lionel-Andres-Messi-ORIGINAL-PAINTING-portrait-on-canvas-fine-art-by-ArtGUS-/130890323409

Messi, tbh

DAF86
04-25-2013, 05:29 PM
http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2013/04/25/messi.jpg

A group of Germans fans asked Ribery to take them a photo with Messi. You know you're God when something like this happens. :lmao

Brunodf
04-26-2013, 03:33 AM
:lolThe shortest guy in the picture

Relevancy
04-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Lios goal today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-j4qP9vtyE

absolutely stunning, the way he keeps the ball so close to his feet while running is out of this world.

lefty
04-28-2013, 12:31 AM
:lmao Madrid
:lmao Dortmund
Still god my ass

:lmao bordeaux

lefty
04-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Lefty:lmao:lmao I'm thinking who he decides to bandwagon this time:lmao
Stfu bandwagon barca fan :lmao

Brazil
04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Still god my ass

:lmao bordeaux

Deflecting :lol
madrid fucked hard by Dortmund :loL.

Relevancy
04-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Stfu bandwagon barca fan :lmaoNever said I wasn't one, after all I'm not from Cataluña you dumb stick.

Bynumite
04-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Lios goal today

absolutely stunning, the way he keeps the ball so close to his feet while running is out of this world.

Defense is retarded because they kept going for the steal instead of staying with the midget, still world class skills.

ElNono
04-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Lios goal today

great pass by Thiago, tbh

lefty
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Deflecting :lol
madrid fucked hard by Dortmund :loL.
We were coasting TBH :cry

lefty
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Never said I wasn't one, after all I'm not from Cataluña you dumb stick.
Wow coming forward with the TRUTH !

Relevancy
04-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Wow coming forward with the TRUTH !Lefty my dear friend, there's a difference between actually having personal ties with a team and simply enjoying how they play.

Brazil
05-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Messi quitPERIOD

ElNono
05-02-2013, 12:47 AM
invisible god, tbh

lefty
05-02-2013, 01:43 AM
invisible god, tbh
One of his many superpowers

Brazil
05-02-2013, 08:47 AM
invisible god, tbh

our n'gga Maradona would have taken a rail of coke and would have played this game high. Midget is soft

lefty
05-02-2013, 01:31 PM
our n'gga Maradona would have taken a rail of coke and would have played this game high. Midget is soft

Messi didnt get his HGH treatment in time

Messi's name doesn't belong with the top players ever, dude plays like absolute shit in the world cup when he doesn't have Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand. He was probably literally the worst player in the world cup. Took more shots than anyone and scored 0 goals. Zero.
Truth bombs !!!!

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2013, 11:16 PM
not even sure if this clown is better then luis figo, both clowns won at club level but did jackshit for national team

Jodelo
05-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Not playing in a UCL Semifinal when he is not injured! :lmao

DAF86
05-05-2013, 04:59 PM
So Messi started again on the bench but had to get in to save Barca's ass on one leg? Again?

Relevancy
05-05-2013, 05:50 PM
So Messi started again on the bench but had to get in to save Barca's ass on one leg? Again?Would have liked that against Bayern.....

DAF86
05-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Would have liked that against Bayern.....

Well, you can't expect to beat the best teams in the World with just one player, much less if that one player is injured. Besides he was even more fucked up back then.

Relevancy
05-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Well, you can't expect to beat the best teams in the World with just one player, much less if that one player is injured. Besides he was even more fucked up back then.Did he aggravate his injury when he played the 2nd half of that 1st leg? From what I remembered he was rested prior to that game when Barcelona played against Levante, I thought he was rested so he could play the entire 1st leg, than he was rested again against Athletic, this time I couldn't help but think he was being rested so he could play from the start in the 2nd leg, what do you know? he didn't.

I watched several Football shows and some analysts thought he didn't gonna play, now I don't think there's truth to that because it's Messi after all, he rarely misses important matches, just pointing out both sides, that's all, tbh

DAF86
05-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Did he aggravate his injury when he played the 2nd half of that 1st leg? From what I remembered he was rested prior to that game when Barcelona played against Levante, I thought he was rested so he could play the entire 1st leg, than he was rested again against Athletic, this time I couldn't help but think he was being rested so he could play from the start in the 2nd leg, what do you know? he didn't.

I watched several Football shows and some analysts thought he didn't gonna play, now I don't think there's truth to that because it's Messi after all, he rarely misses important matches, just pointing out both sides, that's all, tbh

Messi is injured. He played against Bayern only 'cause it was the semifinal of the CL. And he entered today 'cause they weren't winning. Messi shouldn't be playing, period.

DAF86
05-06-2013, 12:31 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c46f367dab7f6d6d8d28fff515f07118/tumblr_mk7pmoGgq31rrrhtto1_500.gif

lefty
05-06-2013, 12:34 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c46f367dab7f6d6d8d28fff515f07118/tumblr_mk7pmoGgq31rrrhtto1_500.gif

Not a preview of the 2014 WC

Venti Quattro
05-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Messi saves Barcelona from the likes of Real Betis again! Hope he can actually do that against better teams like Bayern.

DAF86
05-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Messi saves Barcelona from the likes of Real Betis again! Hope he can actually do that against better teams like Bayern.

Look at the fair whether Chelsea fan. :lol Yeah, it's not like Messi has ever stepped up for Barcelona against great sides in important matches.

Venti Quattro
05-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Look at the fair whether Chelsea fan. :lol Yeah, it's not like Messi has ever stepped up for Barcelona against great sides in important matches.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

It's so fun to trigger your Antonella Mode, DAF86. Relax, nigga. Leo is awesome. I've never forgotten.

lefty
05-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Hey !!!!!!

Venti is not a Chelsea fan !!!!!!

It was his plan, since 2011, to make us believe he was one

I fell for it !

DAF86
05-06-2013, 03:53 AM

It's so fun to trigger your Antonella Mode, DAF86. Relax, nigga. Leo is awesome. I've never forgotten.

You trying to explain why you said you were a Chelsea fan is more fun, imho. :lol

lefty
05-06-2013, 03:56 AM
You trying to explain why you said you were a Chelsea fan is more fun, imho. :lol
2011 : " I dont know why "
2013 : " just a soft spot, nothing more, because I like Lampard "

Venti Quattro
05-06-2013, 03:58 AM

Crofl, this is more awesome. Don't listen to terrerist influences like lefty, they bomb your mind like 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdmiu5oc2Dk

lefty
05-06-2013, 03:58 AM
2011 : " I dont know why "
2013 : " just a soft spot, nothing more, because I like Lampard "

Jodelo
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Players were surprised when they saw Messi not playing in the 2nd leg. Coach said that he was fine, too...

Brazil
05-06-2013, 03:17 PM
he quitPERIOD

Brazil
05-06-2013, 03:21 PM
2 of them have something in common

http://www.stilvetrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Katy_Perry.jpg

Adidas is all quit

lefty
05-06-2013, 03:59 PM
2 of them have something in common

http://www.stilvetrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Katy_Perry.jpg

Adidas is all quit

But only one of them is bangable (the one on of the left with blue hair, before you start the gay jokes :lol)

Brazil
05-06-2013, 04:15 PM
But only one of them is bangable (the one on of the left with blue hair, before you start the gay jokes :lol)

I don't do gay jokes tbh

DAF86
05-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Players were surprised when they saw Messi not playing in the 2nd leg. Coach said that he was fine, too...

Of course they're going to say that, they don't want to get criticised for playing Messi while hie's injured and risking even bigger damage.

Just use your head, why would he not play against Bayern if he was OK? Why would he start on the bench against Betis and only come in 'cause they weren't winning?

Jodelo
05-07-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't know, was just surprised that everyone else from Barca was surprised that he decided not to play...

DAF86
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I don't know, was just surprised that everyone else from Barca was surprised that he decided not to play...

He didn't decide shit son. Barca coaches are leaving him on the bench 'cause he's injured.

Jodelo
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
That's why the coach said that he was fine?

DAF86
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
That's why the coach said that he was fine?

No, I already explained you why the coach said he was fine. Try to pay attention.

Jodelo
05-08-2013, 07:43 AM
He quit!

lefty
05-08-2013, 06:17 PM
He quit!
PERIOD

DAF86
05-08-2013, 07:24 PM
He quit!

And still bitch slapped Madrid and the rest to win La Liga. #laligadeMessi :hat

Latarian Milton
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
the 5'6 had nothing he could do to prevent his team getting swept in the hands of bayern, 0-7 on aggregate :lmao. madrid were only one goal away from making their way to wembley

DAF86
05-09-2013, 05:20 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJl0HFRCcAEjzIr.jpg

DAF86
05-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Hollywood to make a movie about Messi.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/hollywood-preparing-film-lionel-messi-064018124.html

:cry but he isn't a legend yet :cry

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2013, 05:25 AM

wheres the record for how many WC won? yeh thats right messi = zilch

Libri
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Hollywood to make a movie about Messi.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/hollywood-preparing-film-lionel-messi-064018124.html

:cry but he isn't a legend yet :cry

Actor Warwick Davis would make an excellent Messi, tbh.

lefty
05-09-2013, 01:40 PM
ROFL Messi stat padding in LOLiga thanks to Xavi and Iniesta and the fact that they play him at the CF spot, even though is a MF

Messi is a system player, thats why he cant win jackshit with the Argie NT; no Xavi and Iniesta

Brunodf
05-09-2013, 02:05 PM

:toast Hope he can surpass Josef Bican as the best club player ever

Jodelo
05-09-2013, 02:19 PM
ROFL Messi stat padding in LOLiga thanks to Xavi and Iniesta and the fact that they play him at the CF spot, even though is a MF

Messi is a system player, thats why he cant win jackshit with the Argie NT; no Xavi and Iniesta

Plus he runs only for 5 minutes, the other 85, he just walks on the pitch. So he saves more energy than the other players = Makes it easier. Also helps that Barca players are only allowed to shoot in the box.

IronMaxipad
05-09-2013, 02:51 PM
frodo should play messi tbqh

http://i.imgur.com/PYCxuK6.jpg

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Plus he runs only for 5 minutes, the other 85, he just walks on the pitch. So he saves more energy than the other players = Makes it easier. Also helps that Barca players are only allowed to shoot in the box.
That's smart football. That's how he's capable of crazy outbursts where he takes on several defenders and makes a big exhausting run and still being able to cap it off in a concentrated, accurate shot. Actions like those take A LOT of energy. Have you never played the game at a competitive level? My dad always taught me this as a young kid, to use your energy in the game wisely, you can't always run around like a mad man, you have to time your runs, and know how to make smart decisions like NOT running/sprinting and exhausting your energy when you're not going to reach the ball, for example.

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2013, 09:50 PM

Different positions, different roles.

DAF86
05-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Different positions, different roles.

Not so different, tbh. Maradona played his whole career in Europe as a forward and in the NT he also spent his entire prime playing as a forward. Messi right now in the NT plays more as a playmaker than Maradona ever did on his prime.

lefty
05-10-2013, 10:33 PM
"thats smart football" :lmao

ALVAREZ6
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
"thats smart football" :lmao
Do you have a counter argument, terrorist faggot?

ALVAREZ6
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Alexis Sanchez presses a lot and really expends his energy throughout the game, tell me about his finishing abilities though. Clearly the whole team can't just walk around, but it obviously works on this team. Messi doesn't just walk to score a ton of goals, he runs into space and beats several defenders at once.

lefty
05-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Do you have a counter argument, terrorist faggot?
yes you mexican

not enough HGH :lol

ALVAREZ6
05-11-2013, 08:18 AM
yes you mexican

not enough HGH :lol
On par with what I expected tbh

DAF86
05-11-2013, 10:26 AM
A playmaker that took more shots than anyone and made a total of zero goals? No, I don't think he is out there making plays...

You know how I know you don't know shit about football? 'Cause you're trying to compare football with basketball, and even in basketball a guy that manages to get his shot off very often is a playmaker, tbh.

Messi creates 99.9% of Agentina's chances, if that's not being a playmaker, I don't know what is.

Relevancy
05-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Plus he runs only for 5 minutes, the other 85, he just walks on the pitch. So he saves more energy than the other players = Makes it easier. Also helps that Barca players are only allowed to shoot in the box.:lmao at least made valid points, now your just spewing shit out of your ass, or have you decided to join lefty's trolling party?

Venti Quattro
05-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Messi quitPERIOD

Venti Quattro
05-12-2013, 01:55 PM
But in all seriousness, he should be kept away from ANY football action this off-season. Let his body rest because he's been playing too much and it's taking a toll on him.

DAF86
05-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey Jodelo, will you admit I was right now?

Jodelo
05-13-2013, 06:45 AM
Nope. Coach said he was fine so...

IronMaxipad
05-13-2013, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BtITL7LuQ

lefty
05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
He ZEROEDperiod

Relevancy
05-13-2013, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BtITL7LuQYou can see that some of them don't even know who the real Messi is, I have no idea why American wants to remain ignorant when it comes to football, the're sore losers just because it wasn't on their genes to be good at it

DAF86
05-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Nope. Coach said he was fine so...

So you're gonna keep being intentionally retarded, gotcha. :tu

lefty
05-13-2013, 09:10 PM
No you are retarded

Messi was fine

Jodelo
05-14-2013, 08:01 AM
So you're gonna keep being intentionally retarded, gotcha. :tu

Funny that you talk about being retarded...

Messi quit, deal with it!

DAF86
05-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Funny that you talk about being retarded...

Messi quit, deal with it!

Why is that? tbh.

Relevancy
05-14-2013, 02:40 PM
How much does it suck to not see Messi play at a regular basis now, it's like part of me is missing as a fan.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Quitter is sidelined for the rest of the La Liga season, or as the FC Barcelona doctors say, 2-3 weeks. :lol :lol :lol

lefty
05-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Quitter is sidelined for the rest of the La Liga season, or as the FC Barcelona doctors say, 2-3 weeks. :lol :lol :lol

Relevancy
06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
It has been reported that Messi might still miss the Colombia game, how much rest do you need midget? It has been a month already wow

Relevancy
06-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Lmao u guys should have seen the Colombia vs Argentina match, as soon as Messi got in Pekerman assigned a player to personal defend him, I know there's usually 2 people close to him, but this was exaggerated, the Colombian player would follow his every move, he would step on his toes etc. Is this the new way to defend him nowadays? because he's so unstoppable

Jodelo
06-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Lmao u guys should have seen the Colombia vs Argentina match, as soon as Messi got in Pekerman assigned a player to personal defend him, I know there's usually 2 people close to him, but this was exaggerated, the Colombian player would follow his every move, he would step on his toes etc. Is this the new way to defend him nowadays? because he's so unstoppable

So he is done with quitting?

Relevancy
06-08-2013, 11:07 AM
So he is done with quitting?However you gonna see it, doesn't matter to me. All I know that the best player in the world is back and people who actually love watching Futbol, will be in for a ride:toast

DAF86
06-08-2013, 11:41 AM
So he is still playing injured?

Yep. I hope he doesn't play in Ecuador. It will be in the altitude, with probably a lot of heat and we really don't need that game much.

Jodelo
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
So he was quitting?

Yep.

Venti Quattro
06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
So he is done with quitting?

Jodelo
06-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Messi and father accused of tax fraud in Spain

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-messi-father-accused-tax-fraud-spain-125921242.html

:lmao

Bynumite
06-12-2013, 10:25 AM
HGH and taxes, so now the midget is a fraud on and off the field. But i thought calf tats was a saint with no evil in him :cry Come here and :downspin: this shit FAP86 :lmao

lefty
06-12-2013, 12:12 PM
:lmao

ElNono
06-12-2013, 02:37 PM
damn, not even god can cheat the tax man :lol

lefty
06-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Even this ex-Midget teammate gets it :

Cristiano Ronaldo gave Ronaldinho a shirt
Ronaldinho proudly tweeted about Cristiano Ronaldo's gift to him. The Brazilian posed here in the Real Madrid shirt that the Portuguese star gave him.

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2013/06/12/en/football/international_football/1371073260_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

DAF86
06-12-2013, 06:32 PM
HGH and taxes, so now the midget is a fraud on and off the field. But i thought calf tats was a saint with no evil in him :cry Come here and :downspin: this shit FAP86 :lmao

Like I give a fuck :lol

DAF86
06-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Even this ex-Midget teammate gets it :

Cristiano Ronaldo gave Ronaldinho a shirt
Ronaldinho proudly tweeted about Cristiano Ronaldo's gift to him. The Brazilian posed here in the Real Madrid shirt that the Portuguese star gave him.

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2013/06/12/en/football/international_football/1371073260_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Of course he gets it. He says Messi is the best every chance he gets.

lefty
06-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Like I give a fuck :lol
Yeah riiiiiiiiiight

DAF86
06-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah riiiiiiiiiight

Unless he goes to jail and can't play why would I give a fuck about him not paying taxes? :lol (which btw must be his dad's job, he's the one that handles the economic part) It's not like he killed someone or something like that.

Venti Quattro
06-13-2013, 12:42 AM
If Messi goes to jail, would it mean that Xavi and Iniesta are also going to jail?

lefty
06-13-2013, 12:46 AM
If Messi goes to jail, would it mean that Xavi and Iniesta are also going to jail?
Probably

For all we know, he probably can't shit without one holding the poop container and the other one holding Messi

Venti Quattro
06-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Probably

For all we know, he probably can't shit without one holding the poop container and the other one holding Messi

They would need a netted cell block though. They're gonna easily slither through the metal bars.

lefty
06-13-2013, 01:02 AM
They would need a netted cell block though. They're gonna easily slither through the metal bars.
:lol Hobbits

resistanze
06-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Messi Snipes

lefty
06-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Gareth Bala ‏@Gareth_Bala (https://twitter.com/Gareth_Bala)13 Jun (https://twitter.com/Gareth_Bala/status/345201724522369025)
La nueva portada del FIFA 14 con Messi... pic.twitter.com/MrP9UKRtKT (http://t.co/MrP9UKRtKT)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMpnI7ZCEAEduaP.jpg

Relevancy
06-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Gareth Bala ‏@Gareth_Bala (https://twitter.com/Gareth_Bala)13 Jun (https://twitter.com/Gareth_Bala/status/345201724522369025)
La nueva portada del FIFA 14 con Messi... pic.twitter.com/MrP9UKRtKT (http://t.co/MrP9UKRtKT)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMpnI7ZCEAEduaP.jpg

That's right Lefty, you better recognize

Oops, I'll keep this post so you could see how much I failed, I thought it was a real cover

DAF86
06-15-2013, 10:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ktG_uNAVU

Messi scored a hat-trick and is now two goals ahead of Maradona in the all-time scoring list of the Argentinian NT. Not bad for a guy that can't perform with his NT :cry

lefty
06-15-2013, 11:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ktG_uNAVU

Messi scored a hat-trick and is now two goals ahead of Maradona in the all-time scoring list of the Argentinian NT. Not bad for a guy that can't perform with his NT :cry
He cant perform when it really matters

Jodelo
06-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Plays against Guatemala but refuses to play against Venezuela and Ecuador... Easier to score!

B-b-b-b-but he is injured. :depressed

lefty
06-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Plays against Guatemala but refuses to play against Venezuela and Ecuador... Easier to score!

:cry Messi

DAF86
06-15-2013, 04:49 PM

:lol Played like 50 minutes and only 'cause if he wouldn't have played Argentina wouldn't have gotten paid, tbh.

DAF86
06-15-2013, 04:50 PM
And lol Venezuela, you sure know what you're talking about :lol

Jodelo
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM
:lol Played like 50 minutes and only 'cause if he wouldn't have played Argentina wouldn't have gotten paid, tbh.

I thought he was "injured"... :depressed Just be happy, that he stopped quitting.

And it's ok, Messi needs all the money he can get now.

Relevancy
06-15-2013, 09:03 PM
I thought he was "injured"... :depressed Just be happy, that he stopped quitting.

And it's ok, Messi needs all the money he can get now.Yeah just like he quit against Manchester United in 2011...

Relevancy
06-15-2013, 09:04 PM

B-b-b-b-but he is injured. :depressedWhat are you talking about? He quit against Venezuela? :lmao you can't save yourself from this son.

Relevancy
06-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Wtf KoolAid Mans Brother actually likes Football, I see him viewing this thread:lmao :lmao

DAF86
06-26-2013, 01:19 PM
http://www.bolavip.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/actriz.jpg

Brazil
06-28-2013, 12:32 PM
http://www.bolavip.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/actriz.jpg

the fuck ? :lol where did u find that DAF ?

DAF86
06-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Found it in another forum. I bet Antonella is happy.

Relevancy
06-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Found it in another forum. I bet Antonella is happy.
Hey DAF do you know when Messi plays in LA? Will it be televised?

Landon Donofag
06-30-2013, 02:10 PM
God curing aids in africa :cry

http://i.imgur.com/1SKKt1t.jpg

DAF86
07-04-2013, 10:16 PM
World Soccer's greatest starting eleven of all-time. http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/cruyff-maradona-and-messi-in-world-soccer-all-time-xi

Yashin

Cafu Moore Beckenbauer Maldini

Cruyff Distefano Zidane

Maradona Messi Pele

:lol Messi only active player on the team
:lol Not even on the halfmark of his career
:lol "not a legend"
:lol lefty
:lol Bynumite
:lol Brazil
:lol Jodelo (lol Zidane only 27 votes)

Bynumite
07-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Yashin

Cafu Moore Beckenbauer Maldini

Cruyff Distefano Zidane

Maradona Messi Pele

Tax fraud frontline :lmao

DAF86
07-07-2013, 04:46 PM
http://tn.cdncmd.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/nota-600x338/2013/07/05/thiago.jpg

Messi's son has been eating.

gnsf0946
07-07-2013, 06:15 PM
already heavier than his dad :lol

ALVAREZ6
07-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Messi's son has been eating.
Antonella's tits produce very high quality, nutrient-rich milk tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-08-2013, 10:15 AM
http://tenso.blog.br/wp-content/2013/05/nabola.gif

ElNono
07-28-2013, 11:01 AM

DAF86
07-30-2013, 09:27 AM
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/sites/default/files/2013/07/30/messi_revista_pronto.jpg.crop_display.jpg
http://cdn01.ar.infobae.com/adjuntos/jpg/2013/07/600x0_687504.jpg

Shame on you Messi for cheating on beatiful Antonella. :(

Brazil
07-30-2013, 11:53 AM
this thread is becoming a gossip thread... should move it to the club

ALVAREZ6
07-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Shame on you Messi for cheating on beatiful Antonella. :(
:cry :cry :cry
Antonella is beautiful

DAF86
09-10-2013, 01:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaAEFudbcSk

Minute 5, "El vals". Look how he dribbles the ball without touching the ground with his left heel. Take notes.

lefty
09-10-2013, 01:53 AM
I've seen better

DAF86
09-11-2013, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDR_xFobZcY

Messi is now the top scorer and top assister of the qualifiers thanks of course to Xavi and Iniesta.

resistanze
09-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Syringe > Xaviesta

tbh

DAF86
09-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Messi's father saying that his son had nothing to do with the taxes problems. http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/padre-messi-exculpa-fraude-hacienda-un-escrito-juez-20130910

I believe him, I doubt Messi gives a shit about numbers, taxes and all that paper work. With that said, he's responsible too 'cause it is his money, tbh.

DAF86
09-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Midget now 9 goals away from tying Raul as the all-time leading scorer on the CL. Does he get it on this edition?

Relevancy
09-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Midget now 9 goals away from tying Raul as the all-time leading scorer on the CL. Does he get it on this edition?Wouldn't doubt it, I'm sure he keeps track and he'll try to beat it.

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2013, 11:37 PM
midget like kome, chasing records.....

ALVAREZ6
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Midget now 9 goals away from tying Raul as the all-time leading scorer on the CL. Does he get it on this edition?
No doubt tbh

DAF86
09-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Messi's son already walking. He isn't even 11 months old.

http://instagram.com/p/e5OE8cPM5C/#

Those HGH enhanced genes :cry

velik_m
09-30-2013, 02:35 PM

He's going to be signed as soon as he kicks his first ball TBH

lefty
09-30-2013, 02:56 PM
lol HGH :lol

Venti Quattro
09-30-2013, 09:28 PM
:lol HGH
:lol taxes

TDMVPDPOY
10-01-2013, 04:40 AM

the sooner you walk, the sooner it stunts ur growth

looks like another midget in the making

DAF86
10-05-2013, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oIUaeqMYU

A leak of Argentina's uni for the World cup. When I heard the shorts were going to be white I thought "fuck this shit" but now looking at it, I'm kinda digging it.

Libri
11-03-2013, 01:30 AM
http://easypic.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/messy-messi.gif

lefty
11-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Is he using an HGH based lotion ?

Relevancy
11-18-2013, 12:27 PM
I was watching some Messi's highlights and this video came on afterwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUWYKNLqVKE:cry

lefty
11-18-2013, 02:20 PM
ok I hate the guy a little less now

http://oi40.tinypic.com/24311ug.jpg

Venti Quattro
11-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Messi has to make the switch to Nike, asap. Adidas is gonna kill his feet and his source of income soon

lefty
12-20-2013, 01:39 PM
http://gyazo.com/6ef3beaca89f17988d8edd1ef79d8180.png

Relevancy
12-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Messi today: "Mr Faus is someone who knows nothing about FC Barcelona and wants to manage this club like a company. But Barca is not a company, is the best club in the world and should have the best managers in the world. [..]And I will remember to Mr. Faus that I didn't ask to renew my contract."

Relevancy
12-20-2013, 02:31 PM
what's up with all this negative shit been thrown at Messi recently tbh? Faus is a dumbass

DAF86
12-20-2013, 03:18 PM

Again with this shit? :lol

resistanze
12-20-2013, 03:42 PM
He should leave Barca immediately tbh. North London welcomes little people.

lefty
12-20-2013, 04:35 PM
He should leave Barca immediately tbh. North London welcomes little people.

Libri
12-21-2013, 06:49 PM

Messi wanted to be a top dog over Ibrah? That's like a Chihuahua wanting to be a top dog over a Great Dane. :lol

apalisoc_9
12-21-2013, 07:37 PM
This is not news. Messi has a huge ego..Obviously he's always been top dog, but Ibra, Villa, Etoo all left because of him..that's one for sure. He's pressures his club to get rid of players who might possibly surpass him...He's a terrible teammate.

DAF86
12-21-2013, 08:54 PM
This is not news. Messi has a huge ego..Obviously he's always been top dog, but Ibra, Villa, Etoo all left because of him..that's one for sure. He's pressures his club to get rid of players who might possibly surpass him...He's a terrible teammate.

And you know this how?

Relevancy
12-22-2013, 10:55 AM
And you know this how?perfect example of someone talking out of their ass :lol

apalisoc_9
12-24-2013, 12:00 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Fefere87/o395jyflr9g.gif

lefty
12-24-2013, 02:35 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Fefere87/o395jyflr9g.gif
http://i.minus.com/i9Fm0Mw2edWIh.gif

resistanze
12-24-2013, 09:44 AM
I heard Messi, in a fit of HGH rage punched Ibra in his beak. Ibra was gone the next week tbh

Relevancy
12-25-2013, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjXpBLImyk

lefty
12-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Diego :cry
Argie GOAT :cry

Relevancy
12-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Diego :cry
Argie GOAT :cryDid you watch him live?

I didn't tbh, but by his highlights alone, I see similarities between him and Leo, mainly their midget height and their will to never give up even if they foul him.

I probably would have been mind fucked by his style of play similar to how I am with Leo's right now, fortunate to watch Leo though.

Venti Quattro
12-27-2013, 10:05 AM

I bet those cookies were pumped up with HGH shots

Relevancy
12-27-2013, 11:11 AM

I bet those cookies were pumped up with HGH shotsthe guy sounds like an authentic child molester, his luring methods are top notch.

Venti Quattro
12-27-2013, 11:25 AM
the guy sounds like an authentic child molester, his luring methods are top notch.

lefty
01-04-2014, 11:21 PM
:lol wtf

Venti Quattro
01-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Messi has been given the medical green light, will play against Getafe in the CDR.

lefty
01-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Messi has been given the medical green light, will play against Getafe in the CDR.

Finally...
Timed release HGH imo

Venti Quattro
01-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Finally...
Timed release HGH imo
Ronaldo also has HGH tbh

Hair Gel Hormone, that's why his hair is always slick all the time

lefty
01-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Ronaldo also has HGH tbh

Hair Gel Hormone, that's why his hair is always slick all the time

Relevancy
01-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Finally, what a way to start the year. Hopefully he took enough time off to get healthy and be the best again.

Relevancy
01-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Amazing, Leo comes back and scores 2 goals. You guys should have seen it, it was such an amazing experience to see him be the best again.

IronMexican
01-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Amazing, Leo comes back and scores 2 goals. You guys should have seen it, it was such an amazing experience to see him be the best again.

Fagot

lefty
01-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Fagot

Relevancy
01-08-2014, 08:17 PM
:lol nice Iron

Venti Quattro
01-08-2014, 08:32 PM
:lol nice Iron

Sup IronMaxipad

Relevancy
01-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Sup IronMaxipad (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17679)I'm not him though, I always thought IronMexican and IronMaxipad were the same people :lol always got confused.

IronMaxipad
01-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Sup niggas