PDA

View Full Version : Darko to stay with T-Wolves instead of going back to Europe

Indazone
03-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Do you guys think this guy will ever turn into anything since it now seems he's being promised some minutes?

The Serbian center said Sunday he is willing to play for the Wolves next season, rather than return to Europe, if the team promises him a starter's role and a consistent 30-35 minutes of playing time.

"Yeah, I'd come back. That's what I'm looking for," the 7-footer said just a month after being rescued from exile on the Knicks' bench. "Minnesota came up and they kind of trust me. They gave me a chance, and I like it."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/88788582.html?elr=KArksc8P:Pc:U0ckkD:aEyKUiD3aPc:_ Yyc:aUU

Ghazi
03-22-2010, 12:16 AM
lol where is he gonna get those minutes with love/jefferson

mogrovejo
03-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Darko has a very strong opinion about who he is as a player.... and it's completely wrong.

It will be difficult to get through to him at this stage. Breaking down his bad habits and his mentality and then building him back up will be very difficult. The problem isn't minutes. It's about formating him to do what he does best, defend and rebound.

But yeah, if that can be done he can be an extremely valuable player. Not someone fans will see as truly valuable, but a guy who'll deliver lots of wins for his team.

oh crap
03-22-2010, 12:28 AM
who?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-22-2010, 12:57 AM
He will not be there. PAO center Pekovic already say he will play in Wolves next year. So I do not see how Darko will stay there.

DMX7
03-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Does Darko realize how much of a bust he is?