PDA

View Full Version : Is monosylab1k a first-class retard?

WESTACKED
03-22-2010, 08:25 AM
I haven't been here very long so I don't think my comments on other veteran posters are guaranteed to be taken seriously but I have found some retards on this website some of whom are really too irritating for us good posters to pretend kind with him.

If some you mates also have found him exasperating, please just stay calm and leave him the fuck alone. You rage only salves his distress of being such a retard, so the treatment he deserves is being ignored and let rot as his own fate intends. You don't argue against your shit for its bad smell, do you?

Muser
03-22-2010, 08:37 AM
lolwut

JamStone
03-22-2010, 08:45 AM
If you're not going to make and post a corresponding youtube video, don't bother making this thread

By the way, what's up, Allanon.

DBryant88
03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
define good poster

stretch
03-22-2010, 09:27 AM

nah, this guy seems a little too clever to be allanon. i think its rogue.

Allanon
03-22-2010, 10:56 AM
If you're not going to make and post a corresponding youtube video, don't bother making this thread

Oh, hi Jamstone. How are you doing?

Allanon
03-22-2010, 10:56 AM

Smart man.

Chieflion
03-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Not a public poll? Sissy.

JamStone
03-22-2010, 12:04 PM

Smart man.

My fault. I hadn't really paid any attention to the OP's other posts. I was just taking a guess.

If the OP is in fact a clever poster, as stretch suggested and you agreed, of course it's not you.

monosylab1k
03-22-2010, 12:13 PM
http://heystupid.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/chinaman.jpg

stretch
03-22-2010, 12:19 PM
My fault. I hadn't really paid any attention to the OP's other posts. I was just taking a guess.

If the OP is in fact a clever poster, as stretch suggested and you agreed, of course it's not you.

a lot of people are tired of rogue these days, but i personally still think hes quite amusing, and has a lot of hidden wit to his posts. something allanon's stupid ass definitely knows nothing about.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Ah the classic message board tactic of making a thread calling on people to ignore someone because they only love attention. It works like a charm every last time. I'm going to mark this date on my calendar and see how long it takes the magic of this thread to make mono whither and die on Spurstalk.

By the way, what exactly is a first class retard? Definition counts for a lot in titles like that. See, if you say "first class" I'm thinking like Corky from Life Goes On or Sean Penn in I am Sam: retarded, but capable of teaching us all valuable life lessons about acceptance and shit. Like I could see myself saying in conversation, "That retard is first class all the way." I need some clarity on this before I can cast an informed vote.

Rogue
03-22-2010, 12:38 PM

Why should the dumbass OP be considered to be my humble self? Anyway I wouldn't create a troll called "westacked," because the boys in blue are undoubtedly far from "stacked," the Butler/Haywood trade was a lateral move at best.

Native American
03-22-2010, 12:46 PM
I recall a time many years ago when a pale man met his fate in irony. Climbing a steep path up the side of a mountain, a tactless pale man unfamiliar with donkeys began to berate his donkey, which was carrying his goods, for traveling too slow. The pale man shouted, "come on, you stupid ass!" Increasingly frustrated at the slow pace, the pale man finally circled back behind the donkey to give a strong push to encourage a faster pace. One more time, the pale man shouted, "move faster, you stupid ass!" To which the donkey, unrelenting and annoyed by the pale man, responded by taking its hind legs and pushing back with a forceful kick into the pale man's chest, lifting the pale man off his feet, off the path, and down the side of the mountain to his mortal demise. At that point, the rest of the company laughed and inquired, "who's really the ass?" And by that, I mean to ask, "who's really the retard?"

Allanon
03-22-2010, 01:04 PM
something allanon's stupid ass definitely knows nothing about.

butthurt Mavfan tbh :lol

IronMexican
03-22-2010, 01:06 PM
http://heystupid.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/chinaman.jpg

:lmao

mavs>spurs2
03-22-2010, 01:08 PM
butthurt Mavfan tbh :lol

yup everyone's butthurt by you, reading your posts gave us diarrhea.

Allanon
03-22-2010, 01:09 PM
yup Mavfan butthurt by you, reading your posts gave us diarrhea.

FIFY my friend.

mavs>spurs2
03-22-2010, 01:39 PM
um okay

krofl dork

stretch
03-22-2010, 01:51 PM
mavs fans are poopy!

neat

Allanon
03-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I was just taking a guess.

Wrong, per usual, Jammy.

Blake
03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
By the way, what exactly is a first class retard? Definition counts for a lot in titles like that. See, if you say "first class" I'm thinking like Corky from Life Goes On or Sean Penn in I am Sam: retarded, but capable of teaching us all valuable life lessons about acceptance and shit. Like I could see myself saying in conversation, "That retard is first class all the way." I need some clarity on this before I can cast an informed vote.

I was thinking he meant tropic thunder full retard

JamStone
03-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Wrong, per usual, Jammy.

You do realize you called stretch a "smart man" for suggesting you aren't clever, don't you?

Allanon
03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
You do realize you called stretch a "smart man" for suggesting you aren't clever, don't you?

That wasn't a mere "suggestion". You do realize, I called stretch a "smart man"....stretch. :lol

Tis how the trolling game is played my friend,

stretch
03-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm sooper smart and know how to troll! LOL!!!

JamStone
03-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Allanon, it's always amusing to read your posts when you try to pretend your stupidity is intentional.

Allanon
03-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Allanon, it's always amusing to read your posts when you try to pretend your stupidity is intentional.

Jammy, your constant stupidity is amusing. Touche.

JamStone
03-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh, Al, you are like the best debater ever. No wait. You're even better than the "best ever." You're the "greatest of all time." You're always right. If debating were baseball, you'd be like hitting 100.

Muser
03-22-2010, 03:23 PM
:lmao

Allanon
03-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Oh, Al, you are like the best debater ever. No wait. You're even better than the "best ever." You're the "greatest of all time." You're always right. If debating were baseball, you'd be like hitting 100.

Oh c'mon now, stop it, you're making my dick hard with all that sucking. :lol

Glad you finally know your place Jammy. :toast

lefty
03-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Only 83 posts

Who the fuck are you to criticize a ST veteran????

And yes, if you must know, he is a 1st class retard

stretch
03-22-2010, 04:09 PM
this threads results: allanon with yet another load blown in his face

you must have at least an 8 inch thick layer of crust across your upper lip just from ST posters alone

Allanon
03-22-2010, 04:31 PM
this threads results: allanon with yet another load blown in his face

you must have at least an 8 inch thick layer of crust across your upper lip just from ST posters alone

crofl butthurts

Only from those who have lost arguments to me...same old names as usual :lol

Good stuff fellas; keep it a cummin' :lol

DAF86
03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
keep it a cummin' :lol

Where?

stretch
03-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Good stuff fellas; keep it a cummin' :lol

krofl

figures you want fellas to keep cumming on you tbh

Spurfan
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Only 83 posts

Who the fuck are you to criticize a ST veteran????

And yes, if you must know, he is a 1st class retard

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

http://www.icanhasforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/star-wars-boss-nass-lmao.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8194/810928-lmao_super.jpg
http://www.mercymachines.net/images/lmao.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

God damn Lefty's one liners are hilarious

Allanon
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM
krofl

figures you want fellas to keep cumming on you tbh

krfol butthurt tbh

dirk4mvp
03-22-2010, 04:56 PM
krfol butthurt tbh

It's funny that you spell krofl wrong. If anyone called you out on it, you would no doubt say you did it on purpose to prove a point.

lol batting 100

Allanon
03-22-2010, 05:03 PM
It's funny that you spell krofl wrong. If anyone called you out on it, you would no doubt say you did it on purpose to prove a point.

lol batting 100

This spelling has already been pointed out before (2nd or 3rd time I've used it), just like the batting for 100 was pointed out before (by me).

What's next, you guys are going to "catch me" for saying Bynum is more fundamental than Tim Duncan?

Y'all butthurts just grasping at hay.

And besides, spelling smack is really weak tbh :lol

dirk4mvp
03-22-2010, 05:07 PM
lmao thinking batting 100 was good

Allanon
03-22-2010, 05:09 PM
krfol fucking idiots who think batting 100 is good. :lol

BlackSwordsMan
03-22-2010, 05:09 PM
where is that indian troll

duhoh
03-22-2010, 05:25 PM
I recall a time many years ago when a pale man met his fate in irony. Climbing a steep path up the side of a mountain, a tactless pale man unfamiliar with donkeys began to berate his donkey, which was carrying his goods, for traveling too slow. The pale man shouted, "come on, you stupid ass!" Increasingly frustrated at the slow pace, the pale man finally circled back behind the donkey to give a strong push to encourage a faster pace. One more time, the pale man shouted, "move faster, you stupid ass!" To which the donkey, unrelenting and annoyed by the pale man, responded by taking its hind legs and pushing back with a forceful kick into the pale man's chest, lifting the pale man off his feet, off the path, and down the side of the mountain to his mortal demise. At that point, the rest of the company laughed and inquired, "who's really the ass?" And by that, I mean to ask, "who's really the retard?"

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

mavs>spurs2
03-22-2010, 07:49 PM
dammit allanon is so fucking stupid it makes me want to break something

Bob Lanier
03-22-2010, 10:07 PM
The funny thing is that Al-Anon really is the best Lakers fan left on this site.

duhoh
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
The funny thing is that Al-Anon really is the best Lakers fan left on this site.

that's the troof :lol

The Gemini Method
03-25-2010, 04:37 PM
If he's the best...then I should hang up my keyboard and call it a day...because I will know nothing of batting .100...