PDA

View Full Version : The Spurts will not make the playoffs

Manudo Flopo
03-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Just die already...or better yet you are dead already just take a look at your schedule starting with the lowly Hawks which btw have a better record than your pathetic and horrendous team, the next few games will be all losses.

Say bye to the playoffs and "here we come lottery!!" Bwahahahahaha

Manudo Flopo
03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Spurts upcoming games:

@ Thunder.....LOSS
Lakers........BIG LOSS
Cavs..........BIG LOSS
@ Celtics...SUPER BIG LOSS
@ Nets......LOSS
Rockets.....LOSS

Rest in Peace Spurts

Halberto
03-22-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm going to dick slap you

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Spurts upcoming games:

@ Thunder.....LOSS
Lakers........BIG LOSS
Cavs..........BIG LOSS
@ Nets......LOSS
Rockets.....LOSS

Rest in Peace Spurts

I think they beat the Nets.

TimmehC
03-22-2010, 11:42 AM
The same "lowly" Hawks that are tied in the standings with Boston? Nice job calling your team lowly.

rayray2k8
03-22-2010, 12:25 PM
I swear to god ya'll are some dumbasses as far as being trolled goes. It's just Louis, the guy who still lives with his parents and is bitter because of his 'little problem'. :lol

easy7
03-22-2010, 12:33 PM
I think they beat the Nets.

Well, the Nets did rape Boston in Boston. :lmao

spurs10
03-22-2010, 12:56 PM
The same "lowly" Hawks that are tied in the standings with Boston? Nice job calling your team lowly.
Swept the Celtics...I believe? If Manudo's parents are also Celtics fans, they might get pissed off at him and take away his computer privileges. Haven't you disgraced them enough?

Stringer_Bell
03-22-2010, 01:00 PM
lol celtics fan, you didn't exist before KG and Allen got there. go ride finley's crotch if you want a rise out of someone.

mexicanjunior
03-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I think we beat the Nets...

jimo2305
03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
your real sn is menudo and you've been wearing your pants too tight

http://happyvalleynews.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/menudo2019811.jpg

03-22-2010, 01:40 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:
you can do it,just belive in tony parker and tim ducan.
NEVER COUNT THE SPURS OUT OF THE PLAYOFF.

tdunk21
03-22-2010, 02:05 PM
come one man...the lame paul pierce is ur franchise player....and as someone said u dint exist till KG and allen got there....so stfu....

LoneStarState'sPride
03-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

dbestpro
03-22-2010, 02:53 PM
"here we come lottery!!" Bwahahahahaha

You may now return your rerun of Prince movies.

crc21209
03-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Ah yes the trolls are strong among us...:lol

Halberto
03-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Spurts upcoming games:

@ Thunder.....LOSS
Lakers........BIG LOSS
Cavs..........BIG LOSS
@ Nets......LOSS
Rockets.....LOSS

Rest in Peace Spurts

:lol

1-3

enjoy finley

Stringer_Bell
03-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Where you ate now Manudo?....ya, stay in your little corner chica!

FeZZy
03-28-2010, 09:53 PM
wait who did we beat today by 20+

Strike
03-28-2010, 09:56 PM
wait who did we beat today by 20+

Couldn't have been the Celtics. No way the Celts would get whomped by that "pathetic and horrendus team."

:lol

Zocalo
03-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Just die already...or better yet you are dead already just take a look at your schedule starting with the lowly Hawks which btw have a better record than your pathetic and horrendous team, the next few games will be all losses.

Cool... we can win the lotto and draft Turner...

easy7
03-28-2010, 09:59 PM
:lmao:lmao Hindsight is everything. :lmao:lmao

tdunk21
03-28-2010, 10:06 PM
yeah super big loss for ur celtics ass hole.....now get the fuck out of spurstalk

Johnny RIngo
03-28-2010, 10:15 PM
It's amazing how naive some of the Spurs fans on this site are. If you're gonna bump up a troll thread, at least do so with one that was started by a legit poster and not some bush-league hack that hides behind a Celtics avatar. It's pretty obvious that the TC is NOT a Celtics fan.

Spursfan092120
03-28-2010, 10:17 PM
http://cans4bri.com/BooYah.png

smeagol
03-28-2010, 10:18 PM
PP is wrong again . . .

Kamala
03-28-2010, 10:19 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBelT-Xi1CY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBelT-Xi1CY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

YoMamaIsCallin
03-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Don't get all giddy. There's lots of work to be done. The Celtics and Cavs wins don't mean much if they turn around and lose to the Nets.

Spursox
03-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Your team is old than ours..hahahahhahaha

Man In Black
03-28-2010, 10:31 PM
PrincessPunked sucks too. Take that Maturdoyoufloppo!

TampaDude
03-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Spurts upcoming games:

Yeah...for the Celtics!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU FAIL!!! :rollin

SpurmzKilla
03-29-2010, 12:41 AM

hahahahahahahahahaha

suckaz. celtics suk bawls

but watz werse iz dumbazz spurm fanz ain't known shit bout da league 2 burn dis troll dush. Hawks beat da Seltz four fukin timez. FOUR FUKIN TIMEZ.

ZERO spurm fanz knew that. pwnin manudo bitcho shoulldda been as ez as ripping up da end of fake azz dynasty in dirty san antone.

Sisk
03-29-2010, 01:10 AM
lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-29-2010, 01:14 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha

but watz werse iz dumbazz spurm fanz ain't known shit bout da league 2 burn dis troll dush. Hawks beat da Seltz four fukin timez. FOUR FUKIN TIMEZ.

ZERO spurm fanz knew that. pwnin manudo bitcho shoulldda been as ez as ripping up da end of fake azz dynasty in dirty san antone.

Wtf did you just type, you backwards-ass, ghetto wannabe excuse for a poster?

GTFO.

Halberto
03-29-2010, 01:33 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/understand/Understand-Panda.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/understand/Understand-Panda.jpg)

YoMamaIsCallin
03-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Don't get all giddy. There's lots of work to be done. The Celtics and Cavs wins don't mean much if they turn around and lose to the Nets.

Like I said.

Spurs heading for the 8 seed and a date with the Lakers.

Manudo Flopo
03-29-2010, 10:15 PM
just die already

TampaDude
03-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Like I said.

Spurs heading for the 8 seed and a date with the Lakers.

Yup...might as well face the Lakers early while we're still fresh. I think our chances are actually better that way. If we beat the Lakers, we will make it to the Finals.

Manudo Flopo
03-31-2010, 12:10 AM
Yup...might as well face the Lakers early while we're still fresh. I think our chances are actually better that way. If we beat the Lakers, we will make it to the Finals.
Dream on dumbass the Lakers will sweep the floor with your pathetic team

Manudo Flopo
03-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Lakers in 4

spurs10
03-31-2010, 12:35 AM
Lakers in 4
Okay Manudo, first of all you really need to get a life. Your name alone gives away the fact that you are enamored by Manu, and not anyone on the Celtickets, which is completely understandable after Sunday's beat down. I'm sorry that the traitor hasn't worked out great for you, but for Spurs fans it was a lot of fun beating the crap out of that opportunistic turncoat. As for your feeble thread...the Spurs will indeed make the playoffs, but thanks for caring. Say hi to Fin for everybody, or rather bye,bye,.....great game on Sunday!!

Trainwreck2100
03-31-2010, 12:38 AM
nothing like laker fan pretending to be celtic fan

cherylsteele
03-31-2010, 12:42 AM
nothing like laker fan pretending to be celtic fan
Louis actually is a Rockets fan.

SpurmzKilla
03-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Okay Manudo, first of all you really need to get a life. Your name alone gives away the fact that you are enamored by Manu, and not anyone on the Celtickets, which is completely understandable after Sunday's beat down. I'm sorry that the traitor hasn't worked out great for you, but for Spurs fans it was a lot of fun beating the crap out of that opportunistic turncoat. As for your feeble thread...the Spurs will indeed make the playoffs, but thanks for caring. Say hi to Fin for everybody, or rather bye,bye,.....great game on Sunday!!

PWN!

not.

ooooh yo really told manudo. told him yous a fool.

Celtickets.

ouch. Spurmzfanz is lame, but that's a all time low. on top of the bullsheeeet bout traitors, turncoats, whatevnot, yous stupid fans all complaining bout Mike Finley sukin n bn 2old then wine like bithces that he left. what da fuk is that not the stupidest sheeeet eva?

now i'm stuck wit da creepy picture in my head bout how yous handle yo breakups. ....yous tell you boyfriend you don't like them, they don't give head and tap dat ass like they used to they ain't showin off they skillz cuz they too old and tired to try hard for you....wining, wining, wish you had a better boyfriend....till the boyfriend gets the hint, moves out, doesn't return the calls, and then you call them a fag for leaving you.

i guess that's how things go when you into Spurm

easy7
03-31-2010, 07:04 AM
PWN!

not.

ooooh yo really told manudo. told him yous a fool.

Celtickets.

ouch. Spurmzfanz is lame, but that's a all time low. on top of the bullsheeeet bout traitors, turncoats, whatevnot, yous stupid fans all complaining bout Mike Finley sukin n bn 2old then wine like bithces that he left. what da fuk is that not the stupidest sheeeet eva?

now i'm stuck wit da creepy picture in my head bout how yous handle yo breakups. ....yous tell you boyfriend you don't like them, they don't give head and tap dat ass like they used to they ain't showin off they skillz cuz they too old and tired to try hard for you....wining, wining, wish you had a better boyfriend....till the boyfriend gets the hint, moves out, doesn't return the calls, and then you call them a fag for leaving you.

i guess that's how things go when you into Spurm

Louis you are not fooling anyone, and I know the Flopo is becuase you flip flop between teams, now it is the Lakers? You are really reaching out there, but you are still the same butthurt Suns fan. :lmao

widowmaker
03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Spurmzkilla? That means u swallow, give me a holla I stay in southern Cali.

YoMamaIsCallin
03-31-2010, 04:21 PM

I agree. Look at it this way.

1) If you're the 8 seed and you can beat the 1 seed, you replace the 1 seed in the pairings. In other words, you get to play the 4/5 winner next.

2) If you're the Spurs and you are the 6 seed and get beat by the 3 seed, you will feel like a miserable failure. But if you are the 8 seed and get beat by the Lakers, you are not happy but you are not that upset, because it's the Lakers after all, you weren't expected to win.

3) If your theory is that you are going to hit your regular season peak just before the playoffs start, and get stronger after that, hey you might as well play the Lakers first, because you're going to have to play them sometime before you win the West.

4) Being the away team in round 1 actually puts the pressure on the home team. If they don't win 2 at home to start, you have just gotten HCA back from them, and you are set up to win it in game 6 if you can hold serve at home.

FeZZy
03-31-2010, 07:26 PM
pussy juice

Spursmania
03-31-2010, 11:05 PM
just die already

:lmao:lmao Manudo is a flop...