17.5 ppg
7 rpg
1 bpg
1 topg
65.15 FG%

hopefully he keeps this up

boutons_deux
03-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Finally, but his efforts are useless this season, which is already dead and buried.

If he can keep it up next year...

bobby4germany
03-22-2010, 11:35 AM
How many games has parker been out?

Halberto
03-22-2010, 11:41 AM
9 games

Pauleta14
03-22-2010, 11:46 AM
:lmao

Is that you Dick??

ffadicted
03-22-2010, 11:49 AM
My favorite stat is the 7 rbs, cuz I know that's something he can do on a consistent basis. Come playoff time when we're firing on all cylinders with Manu Tim Tony (and even Hill), we won't necessarily need those 17 PPG, but every one of those 7 rebounds are gold

Pauleta14
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
My favorite stat is the 7 rbs, cuz I know that's something he can do on a consistent basis. Come playoff time when we're firing on all cylinders with Manu Tim Tony (and even Hill), we won't necessarily need those 17 PPG, but every one of those 7 rebounds are gold

Even they are "decent" stats, it is so far from what he/his salary is supposed to bring...
I'm taking whatever he brings, but I don't expect anything from him anymore.
Our only "salute" will come from the big3 and George & Dajuan, eventualy McDyess if if wakes up for the PO..

Parker2112
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Now if he can coexist with Parker, we will be a contender again.

Fabbs
03-22-2010, 11:59 AM
pathetic rebounding by Dick last night. The 7 mostly fell right to him.

Yeah he's looked better against the Clippers and Golden State. And he did look better after Idiotovich affirmed he would be playing SF only, not PF in Poppyball. As if anyone with a brain the size of a pea or larger wouldn't have known that since they even considered signing RJ.

Check back when Jefferson has a good game against a contending team.

Parker2112
03-22-2010, 12:09 PM

Yeah he's looked better against the Clippers and Golden State. And he did look better after Idiotovich affirmed he would be playing SF only, not PF in Poppyball. As if anyone with a brain the size of a pea or larger wouldn't have known that since they even considered signing RJ.

just for you:
http://www.nba.com/lakers/

:toast

anakha
03-22-2010, 12:10 PM

Didn't he already have one against Orlando?

You might want to amend your statement slightly.

TDomination
03-22-2010, 12:15 PM

20pts and 6 reb vs magic

he and manu were the only ones that showed up that game.

santymrc
03-22-2010, 12:23 PM
RJ is playing better. If he keeps this up once TP comes back, we'll have a chance to make some noise.

iminol
03-22-2010, 10:22 PM
wonderful statement stat-line vs. OKC. (+0.600 team, not other NBA tanking machine)

2/8 FG, 2 rebs, 1 turnover, 1 airball and 3 fouls in 28 min.

Chieflion
03-22-2010, 10:22 PM
wonderful statement stat-line vs. OKC. (+0.600 team, not other NBA tanking machine)

2/8 FG, 2 rebs, 1 turnover, 1 airball and 3 fouls in 28 min.

He was injured.

TJastal
03-22-2010, 10:25 PM

If you only knew how true this is going to be... somebody will need to pick up the slack for Boner, as its becoming apparent he is going to be our new crunch time player heading into the playoffs.

ace3g
03-22-2010, 10:43 PM
yeah tonights game is different, he had a tweaked knee and we don't know how that affected his game, sort of like how we noticed he was playing bad earlier in the season and we didn't know why and then all of a sudden the team said he had back spasms.

He played some good defense on Durant when he was out there and scored some big points in the 4th quarter.

side note, Hairston played really good defense on Durant forced him into a high arching shot that missed

EricB
03-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Jefferson averages 17.5 7 boards and someone says that's "not enough" what the F!?!?

bigfan
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM
The guy has been a disappointment to me as I was expecting a superstar type. Well, he isnt that guy. He has lately been a pretty good player, not worth the megabucks but hes putting the effort out there.

ace3g
03-22-2010, 10:55 PM
17. 5 and 7 is pretty much what I expected out of him when we traded for him. The thing I was most excited about was the fact that he could go up for those tough rebounds in a crowd against some of the longer teams in the league during the playoffs, and he is starting to do that.

Lets just hope that tweaked knee injury is just minor, again I didn't really notice him limping out there or anything, but you never can tell with injuries like those