PDA

View Full Version : TMac

Jimcs50
05-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Did you guts see him at the podium after the Spurs game on ESPN and NBA TV?

He was all class, he was very congenial and congruous. He said that he was having a great time, that he loved the way this series is being played, he was having fun like you should and that his team is not ready to go home. TMac said that they are going to just play hard and try to extend the series.

Total contrast to KMart and some of the other game losers this year.

Good job TMac...you make the league proud. :smokin

jalbre6
05-03-2005, 08:27 AM

He was all class, he was very congenial and congruous. He said that he was having a great time, that he loved the way this series is being played, he was having fun like you should and that his team is not ready to go home. TMac said that they are going to just play hard and try to extend the series.

Total contrast to KMart and some of the other game losers this year.

Good job TMac...you make the league proud. :smokin

Sounds like he's finally grown up. Remember how he used to pout in Orlando?

boutons
05-03-2005, 08:30 AM
As some commentator was saying, TMac is taking himself from being just a great talent to being a great competitor, and perhaps even yet a winner. He's had to make a lot of huge adjustments in Houston and it seems that he has succeeded, and it's paying off for him and his team.

And yes, the contrast with the Denver trash is unmissable.

Sportcamper
05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
T MAC has always been a class act...

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
T MAC has always been a class act...

thats going a little far JimBob.

TMac was a punkassbitch in the 2001 first round against Charlotte...

sa_butta
05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
What can he say the Rockets are just plain losing the series, they have had too many chances to win the last two games and have blown it.

nkdlunch
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm glad he's enjoying himself but he won't win any rings by enjoying himself. He needs more Jordan-like intensity to win.

That series is going to 7 games tough

Sportcamper
05-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Refresh my memory...was that when Doc Rivers...Another "Spurs can do no wrong idol" was the coach?

Summers
05-03-2005, 10:56 AM

Yep, saw that, and was very impressed. I really want the Rockets to win this round.

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Refresh my memory...was that when Doc Rivers...Another "Spurs can do no wrong idol" was the coach?

I typo'd on my earlier post...it was actually the 2001-2002 season...Mashburn went out after the first game and everyone wrote Charlotte off in the series against Orlando...Baron Davis just had a huge series and dominated...had his team up 2-1 and got a lot of press over it...McGrady came out before game 4 and said in an interview that HE was really the best player in the series and not Davis and GUARANTEED they would win game 4 and 5...Baron Davis came out in game 4 and laid a triple double on Orlando at home and bitch slapped them out of the playoffs...

Sportcamper
05-03-2005, 11:05 AM
I have always like T MAC...I find his acrobatics & athleticism a joy to watch...I think these guys sometimes get interviews during the heat of the moment & they say things out of frustration....

Clandestino
05-03-2005, 11:06 AM
yeah, i was really suprised.. it was almost as if someone else was in tmacs body talking.. maybe he's been watching the spurs news conferences..