PDA

View Full Version : Amid the doom and gloom Spurs in 6th with 2nd good game against elite

spursfaninla
03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Spurs did not have to overplay the big 3 (manu, hill, duncan, in that order for this game).

Spurs played long, tough game on back to back, after OT tough loss, and brought it. Again.

They are in 6th. No promises they stay there; they probably will not, considering the lakers at home should beat us.

Spurs are playing REALLY well. Hill is reaching another level. RJ is having some great games and even during tonight's bad game, he made a difference.

The season is not saved or anything, but two very good games in a row are encouraging.

Dice was definitely more effective than blair, only because blair was fouling too much and dice rebounded better. DICE LED THE TEAM IN +/- with +13.

Bonner was marginal, but added mediocre shooting which was enough. Blair, bonner, and centerpieceofcrap were the leaders in negative +/-

Hill was a SAVIOR with his scoring, but ZERO assists is bad even if he is the sg, which he mostly is.

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Elite? who?..

Parker2112
03-22-2010, 10:16 PM
We are doing what we have to do...beating division rivals. Getting better each game. Playing D. winning 10 outta 13.

I was around back when this was the norm, when we were overlooked all year, when no one believed in us.

Fuck the naysayers.

Harlem, you've got a Parker agenda. You want us to fail while your boy is out. Fuck off.

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL, this Parker2112 guy again LOL..

It was a good W, no doubt about it..I'm just saying, OKC isn't even close to being an elite team, please..

Parker2112
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
We are doing what we have to do...beating division rivals. Getting better each game. Playing D. winning 10 outta 13.

I was around back when this was the norm, when we were overlooked all year, when no one believed in us.

TD 21
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Elite teams: Cavaliers, Lakers, Magic, Nuggets.

Teams like the Hawks and the Thunder are in the second tier with the Spurs, among others.

spursfaninla
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL, this Parker2112 guy again LOL..

It was a good W, no doubt about it..I'm just saying, OKC isn't even close to being an elite team, please..

They were an elite team when drama queens yesterday were predicting a sweep of the Spurs the next 5 games.

Parker2112
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
They were an elite team when drama queens yesterday were predicting a sweep of the Spurs the next 5 games.

exactly:toast

Im so tired of hearing the crying and whining I could puke:vomit:. Most of these fans dont know what it was like when the Spurs were constantly overlooked and considered underdogs. I would say up to SeanElliot's 3 pointer that had been the case forever.

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
wouldve been nice had we also won yesterday...we are playing good bball atm

spurtech09
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
this was a b2b game and yeah thunder ain't elite team but there still a pretty good team....spurs won and should of won yesterday against the hawks

gospursgojas
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
What the hell ill repeat it...

Hawks and thunder aren't exactly elite. Look 3 games ahead those are elites. (Ok ok boston..meh)

EricB
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Just curious for the spurstalk know it alls. Ok to be happy with this win? Or continue being miserable and keep applying the black mascara and being emo?

underdawg
03-22-2010, 10:55 PM
What the hell ill repeat it...

Hawks and thunder aren't exactly elite. Look 3 games ahead those are elites. (Ok ok boston..meh)

I don't know what y'all are talking about - we dominated the Thunder tonight and if the refs hadn't given the Hawks the game last night we would have won that one too. Pop's finally found his defensive closing lineup with Bogans and Bonner in there. Did you see how intimidated Durant was when he passed the ball off instead of taking the shot - that's all Bogans. We look sharp now - Jefferson looks confident and this team is scary.

And if you believe that crap, you're in for a for a big surprise Wednesday night (unless the Lakers are missing half their squad.) I'm glad for the win, but I'm tired of seeing Manu being leaned on so heavily - he's going to break down. Hill had a good scoring night, but Manu was the guy again. Glad to see Mason hit some shots, but his defense is still a liability. I'm going to say this again - more Hairston. We need his one on one defense - to hell with the occasional offensive mistake. He more than makes up for it on defense.

itzsoweezee
03-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Bonner is now a higher priority in Popovich's rotation than any big man besides Duncan. If that's not reason to be seriously down on the Spurs' immediate future, I don't know what is.

TJastal
03-22-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't know what y'all are talking about - we dominated the Thunder tonight and if the refs hadn't given the Hawks the game last night we would have won that one too. Pop's finally found his defensive closing lineup with Bogans and Bonner in there. Did you see how intimidated Durant was when he passed the ball off instead of taking the shot - that's all Bogans. We look sharp now - Jefferson looks confident and this team is scary.

And if you believe that crap, you're in for a for a big surprise Wednesday night (unless the Lakers are missing half their squad.) I'm glad for the win, but I'm tired of seeing Manu being leaned on so heavily - he's going to break down. Hill had a good scoring night, but Manu was the guy again. Glad to see Mason hit some shots, but his defense is still a liability. I'm going to say this again - more Hairston. We need his one on one defense - to hell with the occasional offensive mistake. He more than makes up for it on defense.

:lmao

santymrc
03-22-2010, 11:09 PM
exactly:toast

im so tired of hearing the crying and whining i could puke:vomit:. Most of these fans dont know what it was like when the spurs were constantly overlooked and considered underdogs. I would say up to seanelliot's 3 pointer that had been the case forever.

+1000

santymrc
03-22-2010, 11:10 PM

Fuck the naysayers.

Harlem, you've got a Parker agenda. You want us to fail while your boy is out. Fuck off.

Sad, but true. +1

jimo2305
03-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Just curious for the spurstalk know it alls. Ok to be happy with this win? Or continue being miserable and keep applying the black mascara and being emo?

:lol:lol:lol

u got me there..

truth is.. a win is a win.. and a win is better than a loss.. and i shall take any win over any loss.. any day..

BUT START BEATIN' THE ELITES!!! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DO DAT COME PLAYOFF TIME!!! :bang:bang:bang

FeZZy
03-22-2010, 11:25 PM
whatever

crc21209
03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
The Hawks and Thunder may not be "elite" teams but come on now...they are good basketball teams and can even be GREAT teams at home. So for the Spurs who have had such an up and down season to put together 2 pretty damn good games back to back on the road against these teams is a major step in the right direction...

jimo2305
03-22-2010, 11:33 PM
:toast

well hey.. better late than never.. it's just us 'skeptics' if u will.. cringe at the sight of us ridin' the duncan express this hard and this late in the season without many wins against the elite to show for it..

hopefully theres still gas in the tank left as the playoffs will feature a minimum of 16 games for the spurs..... against.. elite teams..

ducks
03-22-2010, 11:45 PM
be more impressed with other vicotories this week
thought thunder and hawks were winnable

mexicanjunior
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Solid road win and I guess 1-4 this week is better than an 0-fer. Still doesn't change the fact that this group is an underachieving mess that will be lucky to squeak into the playoffs but I will let the "believers" snort their Spurs cocaine into numbing bliss. The realists on the board still understand this team is not where it should be...with or without Parker.

Man In Black
03-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Solid road win and I guess 1-4 this week is better than an 0-fer. Still doesn't change the fact that this group is an underachieving mess that will be lucky to squeak into the playoffs but I will let the "believers" snort their Spurs cocaine into numbing bliss. The realists on the board still understand this team is not where it should be...with or without Parker.
What is it you want exactly? Failure and a lottery pick? Fuck that, this is the Spurs, a still proud organization led by a player who is the best ever at his position. Considering that the Spurs are playing better all-around and that they have an ALL-NBA Guard scheduled to come back right before the playoffs. That can't suck can it? Oh, yeah...I forget that there is a contingent that thinks it can and does.

I don't know what's worse, Laker fans hate that their team isn't smashing every team they play, and squeaking out victories on a wing and a prayer mostly on the play of an over-exposed acquitted adulterer. True they have a great record, but when they lose 3 straight to the likes of MIA, CHA, & ORL and then 2 point win over GSW(Who the Spurs destroyed), then a 6 point win over PHX(who the Spurs beat as well) and then 8 & 7 point wins over MIN & WAS, it doesn't make it seem that the #1 West seed is completely dominant.
The games still have to be played. If it was all about #1 seeds winning out, the many of us would still have Kansas alive in our brackets, when the truth is...we do not, because they let an unknown guard go straight up Steve Kerr in Dallas.

mexicanjunior
03-23-2010, 12:30 AM
What is it you want exactly?

Since they haven't shown to be a consistent enough team to win a 7 game series (with or without Parker) against any of the top 4 teams in the West (combined 3-9 against), I am for whatever gets us back to contention going forward. If that means getting a decent pick in the draft to upgrade a weaker link (Bogans, Bonner), so be it.

I'm sorry I just don't see the thrill in watching this team get dismantled in the first round as currently constructed...I'll still watch and hope for the best but I'm not going to shoot rays of sunshine out of my ass to try and get people to put on silver colored shades...this team is what it is.

Allanon
03-23-2010, 12:35 AM
I don't know what's worse, Laker fans hate that their team isn't smashing every team they play, and squeaking out victories on a wing and a prayer mostly on the play of an over-exposed acquitted adulterer. True they have a great record, but when they lose 3 straight to the likes of MIA, CHA, & ORL and then 2 point win over GSW(Who the Spurs destroyed), then a 6 point win over PHX(who the Spurs beat as well) and then 8 & 7 point wins over MIN & WAS, it doesn't make it seem that the #1 West seed is completely dominant.

Damn, that rant kind of hurt my feelings.

santymrc
03-23-2010, 12:35 AM

I hope you don't forget your words in case we end up winning it all.

santymrc
03-23-2010, 12:36 AM
Damn, that rant kind of hurt my feelings.

:lmao:downspin:

mexicanjunior
03-23-2010, 12:37 AM
I hope you don't forget your words in case we end up winning it all.

If we win it all I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong...will you do the same if we don't reach that goal?

FkLA
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM
If we win it all I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong...will you do the same if we don't reach that goal?

So in other words if they win it all, you take the joy that goes with it all. Nevermind the fact that youve been hoping they tank the season and ripping the team for practically the entire year. Youre a great fan :toast

Man In Black
03-23-2010, 12:45 AM
This is all I'm saying...the games still have to be played. Everyone is too fucking lazy to think about all the permutations of what could happen if...If TP comes back and can play at a high level, if the team remembers how well they share the ball know, if Manu becomes 05 Manu(He's pretty close right now), if TD plays like 07 TD(again, pretty close), and if they can get contributions from everyone in the rotation...yeah...it's a bunch of ifs, but hey...I've won in Vegas at 15-1 for the Spurs when the ifs were even larger-Lakers look unbeatable after a 3peat, David has a bad back, who is this Italian player, what he's Argentine? and so on... You just never know.

Or look at it the other way, Spurs had the best record, the MVP of the league and a #6 seed let be a resurgent Olajuwon, hands the Spurs bitter defeat. Again...you never know.

FkLA
03-23-2010, 12:48 AM
The games still have to be played. If it was all about #1 seeds winning out, the many of us would still have Kansas alive in our brackets, when the truth is...we do not, because they let an unknown guard go straight up Steve Kerr in Dallas.

To go even further on that the Lakers are 0-2 vs Cavs, 1-2 vs Thuggets, 0-1 vs Mavs after trade, 1-1 vs Orlando. Thats 2-6 against the elite teams. Their road record against +.500 teams is also pretty abysmal...losses @ Den, Cle, Dal, Uta, Cha, Orl, SA, Por, Mem, Tor, Mia, etc. Anybody that sees them as this unbeatable force is completely being blinded by the ESPN hype. They arent unbeatable by any means especially on the road.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-23-2010, 12:50 AM
.....Or look at it the other way, Spurs had the best record, the MVP of the league and a #6 seed let be a resurgent Olajuwon, hands the Spurs bitter defeat. Again...you never know.

Man, that's a bitter memory. Broke my heart when I was a kid. Don't think I ever hated a basketball team before the '95 rockets :depressed

mexicanjunior
03-23-2010, 07:39 AM
So in other words if they win it all, you take the joy that goes with it all. Nevermind the fact that youve been hoping they tank the season and ripping the team for practically the entire year. Youre a great fan :toast

I've been a fan since 1988 and paid my dues. If a team isn't meeting expectations, I will say something...sorry we all aren't censored drones that see silver linings in no home court advantage and first round exits. If you think that makes you a "real fan", then good luck booking your finals tickets.

mexicanjunior
03-23-2010, 07:42 AM
This is all I'm saying...the games still have to be played. Everyone is too fucking lazy to think about all the permutations of what could happen if...If TP comes back and can play at a high level, if the team remembers how well they share the ball know, if Manu becomes 05 Manu(He's pretty close right now), if TD plays like 07 TD(again, pretty close), and if they can get contributions from everyone in the rotation...yeah...it's a bunch of ifs, but hey...

This was the kind of wishful thinking that was thrown out last year...so many "if's" and players reverting back to prior years instead of looking at what the team is currently. Dreamland must be fun...

mingus
03-23-2010, 08:13 AM
i'm growing more and more confident with THIS current team.

IF TP can come back and play like his '09-10 form, and IF RJ can keep rebounding at a high rate and knocking hitting shots, i like the Spurs chances to do damage.

still, i'm not convinced that those two guys can mesh. i still don't beleive that RJ and Parker's games complement eachother. when they're both in there it actually makes it harder for them to drive because of the lack of more than 1 perimiter threat on the court (Manu). Penetrate and kick has been a theme in their offense since the beginning. it's basically what makes everything work. and not to mention, Jefferson also had trouble finding his offense by hardly gettting any plays called for him.

Bullet Tooth Tony
03-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Hill is a part of the big 3?

rascal
03-23-2010, 08:39 AM
The Thunder won't even win one playoff series.

The spurs cannot win a title this year without a better frontline. Explain how they will beat a healthy laker team in the playoffs.

I want to see a top draft pick and an upgrade to the frontline for next year and that will put the spurs back in the hunt for a title.

Getting excited about the spurs chances for a title this year because of a win against the Thunder is foolish.

ffadicted
03-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Hill is a part of the big 3?

He better be with Parker out and Jefferson struggling

rascal
03-23-2010, 08:49 AM
To go even further on that the Lakers are 0-2 vs Cavs, 1-2 vs Thuggets, 0-1 vs Mavs after trade, 1-1 vs Orlando. Thats 2-6 against the elite teams. Their road record against +.500 teams is also pretty abysmal...losses @ Den, Cle, Dal, Uta, Cha, Orl, SA, Por, Mem, Tor, Mia, etc. Anybody that sees them as this unbeatable force is completely being blinded by the ESPN hype. They arent unbeatable by any means especially on the road.

They are not beatable by the spurs unless they are not healthy. Spurs are too small on the frontline for the lakers.

rascal
03-23-2010, 08:50 AM

Playing the fan card again.

rascal
03-23-2010, 08:52 AM

These blind optimists will go into hiding right after the spurs lose. I see it every year. It is just too disappointing for them to finally accept.

boutons_deux
03-23-2010, 08:59 AM
"Explain how they will beat a healthy laker team in the playoffs"

shoot 50%+ every game, and 45% for 3Gs. That works every time.

silverblk mystix
03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
I've said it before---I'll say it again...

this season especially---I believe it would be best for the spurs to play the lakers in the first round...

manu & tim---less wear and tear to play against l.a.

also,---allas plays like the dream team against the spurs---not that they are to be feared---but for some goddamn reason---they shoot lights out and play with a swagger against the spurs---THEN they bow down like pussies against l.a.---but I digress...

the spurs also play THEIR best game against the lakers---against l.a.---the spurs at least bring effort---maybe it is that APPROPRIATE fear stuff that pop preaches---

but i would rather see a playoff series against the perceived best---where the spurs go balls out and play determined defense and actually play the right way---

than to play a second tier team of wannabe's like allas who will play the series like it is the NBA finals---because for them---it actually is...

Capt Bringdown
03-23-2010, 10:26 AM
the spurs also play THEIR best game against the lakers---against l.a.---the spurs at least bring effort---maybe it is that APPROPRIATE fear stuff that pop preaches---

o rly?
Spurs most often seem intimidated by the Lakers, which I suppose is the appropriate response given the way they've tortured us during the Pop/Duncan era. I think we've let them set up camp inside our heads similar to the number we did against the Suns.

GhosTown
03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Bonner is now a higher priority in Popovich's rotation than any big man besides Duncan. If that's not reason to be seriously down on the Spurs' immediate future, I don't know what is.

Very true.

Pop has no excuse/reason to play Bonner over Ian. NONE.

Bonner is not making life easier for TD at all. He virtually gave the game away in Atlanta.

The Hawks couldn't believe the Spurs had Bonner in that game at the end, and they feasted on him. What a joke.

spursfaninla
03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
re "blind optimism":

Never said I am even hopeful for a title this year.

Me, the OP, basically said there is plenty to ENJOY out of the current Spurs play. To explain, I think you have to start from the premise that watching the Spurs win is also enjoyable. Granted. The inverse is also true: watching the Spurs lose is never enjoyable, all things equal. also granted.

Now, I am also a basketball fan. I like watching GOOD basketball. Although I have been disappointed after Spurs elimination from the playoffs in the past and stopped watching the playoffs, for instance, on balance I appreciate good basketball as a good thing in and of itself.

Now, watching the Spurs play good basketball, while not as good as watching the Spurs win, is still a positive. My point was, enjoy that at least. Sure, the Spurs are not winning the championship. No reason to be satisfied. Disapointment is reasonable considering the expectations before. But most realists have discarded those, and now should appreciate good Spurs basketball against good teams when they see it.

Atlanta was a lot of good basketball with a key turnover by manu that was mostly a great defensive play, and the lack of a defensive stop against a franchise player in the last minute. You discard 80% of a very good game against a very good opponent, an away game for us (single digit losses for atlanta at home, about the same as the lakers) because of a slip at the end?

Go ahead. Research shows that optimists live longer. I will be here when you stressed out pessimists croak.

03-23-2010, 07:57 PM
i'm a realist so i only see the spurs going as far as the second round, maybe the conference finals if lucky. the young talent is still too inconsistent to contribute, the "veterans" are not contributing enough, and the big 3's health is still in question with parker out and duncan questionable. i still like watching the spurs play though and would like to see the young players get some more burn and experience so they will be ready to contribute next season. i think pop knows this too, that's why hairston is finally getting some minutes. no point in playing bogans because he will be gone next season.

HarlemHeat37
03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Sad, but true. +1

link?..

ploto
03-23-2010, 08:58 PM
The Hawks and Thunder may not be "elite" teams but come on now...they are good basketball teams...

Hawks lost to the Raptors and the Bucks the same week they beat the Spurs. Thunder lost to Indiana by 20 the night before they played the Spurs. A team like the Spurs should not be measuring itself against teams like these two.

spursfaninla
03-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Hawks lost to the Raptors and the Bucks the same week they beat the Spurs. Thunder lost to Indiana by 20 the night before they played the Spurs. A team like the Spurs should not be measuring itself against teams like these two.

31-4 Cleveland
32-5 Lakers
30-6 Denver
28-7 Atlanta
28-7 Orlando

Hawks lost single digits at home this year, putting them in the company of the ELITE at home.

We played them at home.

Logic, anyone?

Spurs played a team that is ELITE at home, and took them to OT, nearly beating them. That is fucking good.

spursfaninla
03-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Bump.

Although the thread title is not accurate, the point is still valid.

No disputing that Cleveland is one of the Elite.

nkdlunch
03-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Cleveland had no excuse tonight. Spurs beat them and beat them good.

Althought Varejao went out early. That dude is probably #3 most important Cav in that team

FkLA
03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
They are not beatable by the spurs unless they are not healthy. Spurs are too small on the frontline for the lakers.

I wouldnt bet on the Spurs beating the Lakers in a 7 game series sure. But with a healthy Timmy, Tony, and Manu playing the way he is right now nothing would surprise me either. All I was saying was the Lakers are not this unbeatable force that theyre often times made out to be.

Playing the fan card again.

Not at all, Im not saying be a blind homer and claim this team will win the title. Simply to take shit into perspective...how many NBA teams would love to be 15 games over .500 during a dissapointing season? This team is nowhere near as bad as some of you spoiled fans make it out to be certainly not anywhere near the point where they should be tanking. The common thing with you guys too is that if the team has a dissapointing loss (LA game for example) you guys are ripping the team left and right. If the team gets a good win (Cle for example) you guys are either nowhere to be found or doing your best to minimize the win. Pretty pathetic to basically be rooting against the team you claim to be a fan of.

Slippy
03-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Not at all, Im not saying be a blind homer and claim this team will win the title. Simply to take shit into perspective...how many NBA teams would love to be 15 games over .500 during a dissapointing season? This team is nowhere near as bad as some of you spoiled fans make it out to be certainly not anywhere near the point where they should be tanking. The common thing with you guys too is that if the team has a dissapointing loss (LA game for example) you guys are ripping the team left and right. If the team gets a good win (Cle for example) you guys are either nowhere to be found or doing your best to minimize the win. Pretty pathetic to basically be rooting against the team you claim to be a fan of.

Too true. Spoilt fans, conditional fans and whiney fans. They make up a big contingent of spurs fan-base.

Despite Tony's injury and a struggling Tim, the Spurs as a team have been playing their best ball of the season for ahwile now. Yet after the Laker loss where they competed for 3 and half quarters against the best in the NBA. The team was back to sucking in an instant.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2010, 12:30 AM
o rly?
Spurs most often seem intimidated by the Lakers, which I suppose is the appropriate response given the way they've tortured us during the Pop/Duncan era. I think we've let them set up camp inside our heads similar to the number we did against the Suns.WE beat them in 99 and 03, outside of their three peats, we are the only team to really beat them with Shaq and Kobe at their best! Give us a little credit now will you? Good lord we are not as talented now and haven't been since 07, but they were not in our heads really before that sides 01 when we fell APPART! Now it's a talent issue and thats that.

Man In Black
03-28-2010, 03:00 AM
This is the ultimate why Kobe ain't better than Jordan argument. When Jordan was in the league during the midst of that 1st 3peat, every team in the L knew they were playing for 2nd place. You don't get that kind of feeling with Bryant. You can say they're the best team in the league right now but because they don't straight out dominate games, they aren't ever going to be as highly regarded as a a Jordan-led Bulls team. They just don't instill that kind of fear. They can lose or win, to which, many will be surprised whatever the outcome.

mexicanjunior
03-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Bump.

Although the thread title is not accurate, the point is still valid.

No disputing that Cleveland is one of the Elite.

Bump indeed...

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2010, 09:15 PM
LOL, mexicanjunior had all these threads ready to bump..fair move though, if you're gonna speak this positivity shit, be prepared for reality too..

Obstructed_View
03-29-2010, 09:36 PM
LOL, mexicanjunior had all these threads ready to bump..fair move though, if you're gonna speak this positivity shit, be prepared for reality too..

The only reality is that the Spurs wasted a gruelling week that ended with a 3-2 record they should be happy about and they did it with blinding speed. Hell, they finally whip a good team on national television and can't even fucking enjoy it for 24 hours.

Manudo Flopo
03-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Spurs did not have to overplay the big 3 (manu, hill, duncan, in that order for this game).

Spurs played long, tough game on back to back, after OT tough loss, and brought it. Again.

They are in 6th. No promises they stay there; they probably will not, considering the lakers at home should beat us.

Spurs are playing REALLY well. Hill is reaching another level. RJ is having some great games and even during tonight's bad game, he made a difference.

The season is not saved or anything, but two very good games in a row are encouraging.

Dice was definitely more effective than blair, only because blair was fouling too much and dice rebounded better. DICE LED THE TEAM IN +/- with +13.

Bonner was marginal, but added mediocre shooting which was enough. Blair, bonner, and centerpieceofcrap were the leaders in negative +/-

Hill was a SAVIOR with his scoring, but ZERO assists is bad even if he is the sg, which he mostly is.
you are a dumbass mothe r fucker

spursfaninla
03-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Nets beat Boston at boston, so it is not like they have not beaten a good team this year.

Back to back. It was bad game to lose, but hard to get up for after beating boston so badly.

spursfaninla
03-29-2010, 10:10 PM
you are a dumbass mothe r fucker

Thanks for bringing the excellent takes from boston. keep them coming.

mexicanjunior
03-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Nets beat Boston at boston, so it is not like they have not beaten a good team this year.

Back to back. It was bad game to lose, but hard to get up for after beating boston so badly.

More excuses and writing off poor play...you should work for their PR department.