PDA

View Full Version : Highlights: Hill Scores Career High 27 Points

spursdotcom
03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100323_hill.html

Put together a little highlight package of George from last night's game and wanted to share. Hopefully this will be something we do a little more of if it's liked :toast

SenorSpur
03-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Wonderful highlight summary. Thanks for compiling this.

Duncan21kid
03-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks dotcom , really enjoyed watching it.

It would be awesome if you could make it into a segment after each game, to put up a highlight mix of the highest scoring spur :toast

spursdotcom
03-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. What do you guys think of having these for wins and even some losses? I know we've had some spectacular performances in defeat, just trying to gauge what the interest would be for those too if that makes sense.

Muser
03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. What do you guys think of having these for wins and even some losses? I know we've had some spectacular performances in defeat, just trying to gauge what the interest would be for those too if that makes sense.

I like the idea of having a highlight package for the player with the most impressive performance, kinda like what NBA.com does with their "Nightly Notable" feature.

SenorSpur
03-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I also like the idea of having the highlight package for the Spurs player that had the finest performance in that game - win or lose.

Thompson
03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
That was cool, thanks. It would be nice to have those highlights for wins and losses, but for the losses, see if you can edit the video a little.

"Pop benches Bogans for Hairston... and the Spurs go on a 10-0 run to end the quarter." "Ian in... and the Cavaliers after scoring 39 points in the paint in the first half can't buy a bucket"

Then show Pop. :p:

dbestpro
03-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Every one keeps saying that he is not going to become a star, is the reason he probably will become one. No one, not even Spur fans, will see it coming.

bdictjames
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
That high-arcing lay-up is money, with those long arms. The Spurs did good drafting this guy.

spursdotcom
03-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Really appreciate all the feedback. I've already pulled some clips from other notable performances from season. Hope to roll all those out in the near future, should be a lot of fun. :toast

On a side note do you guys have a preference of some music in the background like this one or just the natural game audio? I prefer a little music personally, just sort of to keep it moving, but just wanted to get some more input from the crowd. Thanks again :flag:

Budkin
03-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Can I just say that it's really awesome that someone from the official site is posting here... thanks!

Spurlady
03-23-2010, 09:38 PM
That was great. Definitely keep them coming.

Manu-of-steel
03-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Great. Thanks spurs.com!

Bulwark
03-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Really appreciate all the feedback. I've already pulled some clips from other notable performances from season. Hope to roll all those out in the near future, should be a lot of fun. :toast

On a side note do you guys have a preference of some music in the background like this one or just the natural game audio? I prefer a little music personally, just sort of to keep it moving, but just wanted to get some more input from the crowd. Thanks again :flag:
Really appreciate the content! As far as background music, yes I like it and it does add to the the overall effect. However, sometimes I like to hear some of the in game sounds such as player and couches talking in unfiltered format.

greyforest
03-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Can I just say that it's really awesome that someone from the official site is posting here... thanks!

not only that, spurs also have one of the best forums of all the nba in spurstalk

why do you think so many trolls from other teams post here :toast

spurs.com and spurstalk are really well run and maintained, should be mentioned every once in a while

silverblackfan
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Really liked the video. The background music does keep the video moving and amps the mood. The commentary was well edited too. Overall a good thing to see and if there was a video of the top Spur of the night, it would be a big hit. Even in a loss, I still love seeing the highlights and the good things that came out of the game.

Blackjack
03-24-2010, 12:14 AM

Nicely done, sdc.:tu

But seeing as you just put together the highlights of George's career-high game and you made mention that you're looking back at other notable performances ... I'm sure Malik's game against GS is next in line . . .:smokin

THC would be much obliged; and willing to find room on its board of trustees for a contributor like yourself. :eyebrows