PDA

View Full Version : Another Radiohead Thread; I got a question

CubanSucks
03-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Creep is one of my all time favorite songs and when Thom Yorke sings that one really high part towards the end it gives me chills. I've heard a lot but not all of their songs so is there any other song of theirs where he sings like that?

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Thom Yorke and Radiohead actually don't like Creep all that much. They rarely play it (if at all) during live sets and pretty much piss on it. If you're looking for him reaching that level I may suggest Karma Police, Exit Music (For A Film), and um anything off Kid A...

Viva Las Espuelas
03-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I heard that's the band's most loathed song and will never ever play it live.

Wasn't quick enough. What he said^^^. Wow. Deja vu

Spurminator
03-23-2010, 03:20 PM
You'd like a lot of the early Radiohead stuff. Check out "Stop Whispering," "Stupid Car," "Banana Co." and "Trickster."

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
I heard that's the band's most loathed song and will never ever play it live.

Wasn't quick enough. What he said^^^. Wow. Deja vu

They've played it maybe once in the last 5 years or so...I believe? I'm not sure, but they really don't like that song for understandable reasoning. But, anything off My Iron Lung is pretty good for that vibe as well.

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM
IronMexican forum

silverbora
03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
i got to see them play it live twice in 2003's hail to the thief tour.. but its not really one of my favorite songs either

redzero
03-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Listen to The Bends and then kill yourself for asking such a stupid question.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Creep is one of my all time favorite songs and when Thom Yorke sings that one really high part towards the end it gives me chills. I've heard a lot but not all of their songs so is there any other song of theirs where he sings like that?

Street Spirit has Thom's highest vocals I can think of, especially towards then end

NCwBMPEnMDI

but be warned that Creep is an anomaly for Radiohead and most Radiohead fans hate that song

Frenzy
03-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh everyone has to like radio head?

As for some one who has not giving RH a chance... other than radio single "creep" ...and for some song karma....tell me 3 songs that I "have to love". This will either lead me more in to the group or into the "i could care less" realm.

Put your precious radio head on the line :wakeup

redzero
03-23-2010, 04:45 PM

As for some one who has not giving RH a chance... other than radio single "creep" ...and for some song karma....tell me 3 songs that I "have to love". This will either lead me more in to the group or into the "i could care less" realm.

As for some one who has not giving RH a chance... other than radio single "creep" ...and for some song karma....

other than radio single "creep" ...and for some song karma....

Found your problem, bro. Creep, while a good song, does not reflect well on the majority of Radiohead's discography. If you want to try to "get" Radiohead, listen to the Bends and go up from there.

If not, enjoy your shit taste.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 04:46 PM

I didn't like Radiohead, but these songs changed me and now they are my favorite band in the world. Listen to this shit loud- you can feel this shit
Airbag
8__vHs3xcR4

There There
h_eBqlFpnNY

Where I End and You Begin
oPclmNZh4kk

Bones
BDGRc_krpYg

Everything in It's Right Place\
MIpwuG-us6k

The National Anthem
qEKlH7Bl47M

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 04:52 PM
You turn this shit on high while driving at night, and if you don't like it you have problems. This shit just runs through your blood. Alot of Radiohead songs do, but particularly live versions. I feel sorry for those who don't get it

xEogNjn2QJY

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 04:55 PM
this one too. Listen to this while driving on an empty highway late at night and tell me you don't feel invincible. Their music has drug-like effects. You can feel the bass lines in your body and the highs put you in a trance...perfect song

4Hw5iZ70318

redzero
03-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Okay, Thunder Dan, they aren't THAT good. Nobody is.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 04:59 PM
and just as some songs can make you feel like you can take on the world, they have songs that can bring you down in a good way. This is why they are great, their music can take you to any mood at any time. I can't think of many artists that can do that without only lyrics. Their music is perfect. Their music, not just vocals, fits perfectly.

nZq_jeYsbTs

Thunder Dan
03-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Okay, Thunder Dan, they aren't THAT good. Nobody is.

they are the best band of my generation. They are great- that's my opinion. Once I got them (when I was done listening to Korn, Creed and Limp Bizkit) it really changed my life because I enjoy listening to them so much.

IronMaxipad
03-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Radio who?

redzero
03-23-2010, 05:08 PM
they are the best band of my generation. They are great- that's my opinion. Once I got them (when I was done listening to Korn, Creed and Limp Bizkit) it really changed my life because I enjoy listening to them so much.

I love Radiohead, too, but I guess I can see where you are coming from. Anything that stops somebody from listening to Korn, Creed, and Limp Bizkit is all right with me.

Spurminator
03-23-2010, 05:08 PM

That's how I feel about Chumbawumba.

monosylab1k
03-23-2010, 05:10 PM
get the my iron lung ep -

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/religionnaire/artistes/radiohead/art/my_iron_lung.jpg

silverbora
03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
i dont know how to post this video on this board, but i still get chills everytime i watch the SNL version of idioteque (im guessing nbc keeps pulling it off youtube)

http://www.trilulilu.ro/polak/70f14abf717543

Jacob1983
03-23-2010, 05:44 PM
No offense to Radiohead fans on here but if Radiohead is a great band, why is Creep the only song of theirs that is played on the radio?

redzero
03-23-2010, 05:47 PM
No offense to Radiohead fans on here but if Radiohead is a great band, why is Creep the only song of theirs that is played on the radio?

>implying that FM radio stations are arbiters of taste and that most music being played on the radio isn't complete shit

oh crap
03-23-2010, 05:47 PM
because heavily rotated radio play lists suck donkey balls, maybe?

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 05:53 PM

Well, they also play Fake Plastic Trees and Karma Police on the radio out here in SoCal...

It isn't necessarily about what goes on the radio and what doesn't. Radiohead has intrinsic value that is popular with a great deal of the population. The lyrical content and arrangements are more complex than a majority of the bands that were around during the inception of Radiohead. Now, I enjoy them and I love their music, but I'm not one to judge on whether others should feel the same way. They are not everyone's cup of tea and so it does (somewhat) take a fan to understand the appeal.

CubanSucks
03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
>implying that FM radio stations are arbiters of taste and that most music being played on the radio isn't complete shit

I love Radiohead but he does have an argument. What's your argument in that Radiohead is so genius?

CubanSucks
03-23-2010, 06:03 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I guess Miley Cyrus is, like, totally the best musician ever, right? She gets played on the radio nonstop!

Um, what radio station are you listening to cause I don't think it's the same as the other poster?

redzero
03-23-2010, 06:07 PM
What argument? That the radio plays good music? NEWSFLASH: it doesn't.

Shit, mayne, did you watch Lady Gaga's Telephone music video?

It's popular, so it's definitely single of the year. :elephant

redzero
03-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Apparently getting alot of radio play means you're good, right?

So Miley Cyrus and fucking Nickelback are the pinnacle of musical genius in our generation, right?

Even lots of the contemporary music played on Sirius' Alt Nation sucks.

If I want to listen to the best up and coming artists, I would not turn on a radio.

CubanSucks
03-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Apparently getting alot of radio play means you're good, right?

So Miley Cyrus and fucking Nickelback are the pinnacle of musical genius in our generation, right?

Ok when I think of the radio I don't think of the new hits type stations. I think of the pure rock stations that play any rock from The Beatles to Korn and everything in between; and I'm pretty sure that's what kind of radio station the other poster was refering to

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Even lots of the contemporary music played on Sirius' Alt Nation sucks.

If I want to listen to the best up and coming artists, I would not turn on a radio.

Though, there are quality radio stations out there. I'm not sure what they are out in Texas, but KCRW is prime radio listening material out here in SoCal. If you want, they also have a website that has archival material for things indie and in between.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:45 PM
:) This thread is for me

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
it really changed my life because I enjoy listening to them so much.

:tu

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Wow, Jacobs. The dumbshit 25 year old virgin. I don't like calling people out on shit, but you're a fucking retard. Go die.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Listen to all of OK Computer. And the B-sides as well. How I made Millions is a great track.

Thom also has a new track dets about a month old that's likely to be on the new album. It's called Give up the Ghost.

From In Rainbows, the standout tracks to me are Nude, Bodysnatchers, Jigsaw Falling into Place, All I need, Reckoner.

The Bends - I like almost all of it except High and Dry, My Iron Lung and Just.

Hail To the thief - Only 3 songs I listen to are There there, 2+2=5, Wolf At the Door.

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 06:52 PM
My Iron Lung is a great track...

The remixes of Reckoner and Jigsaw Falling Into Place...are cool, too.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:52 PM
A lot of good live shit on youtube. I turn those into DVD's and wtach them as I go to sleep.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:53 PM
and lol at calling creep one of your favorite songs.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 06:55 PM
And avoid Amnesiac or Pablo Honey.

If you listen to Amnesiac, play Pyramid Song, You and Whose Army, or Knives Out.

The Gemini Method
03-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Great examples, IM...but let the OP or whomever is reading this thread find his only Radiohead path...

To each his own, Paranoid Android...

IronMaxipad
03-23-2010, 06:59 PM
A lot of good live shit on youtube. I turn those into DVD's and wtach them as I go to sleep.

fuckin nerd

CubanSucks
03-23-2010, 07:40 PM
and lol at calling creep one of your favorite songs.

Is that really funny? I don't get it. Why don't you google "lyrics radiohead" and see what the first song suggested is. Or go to youtube and just type "radiohead" and again see the first suggestion. Guess what, it's CREEP. And like Jacob1983 said, there is ONE radiohead song that's consistently on rock stations and it's Creep. With all that said, I love all their styles. But I guess that has nothing to do with being a fan

RedsLakers24
03-23-2010, 08:19 PM
I Find them kinda Boring, but thats my opinion, im not saying they suck or anything im just saying they are not my type of Music i like to listen to

My Favorite Artist

1. The Killers (fuck all the haters)
2. MGMT
3. Armin Van Buren

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Is that really funny? I don't get it.

It is funny. Those are the same people that think Radiohead is some one-hit wonder.

Once you hear the rest of Radiohead's catalog, I doubt you'll listen to creep for more than just an occasional listen.

And Idk if Thom hates Creep cause the song, or if he's just so burnt out on it. Reading some of his The Bends interviews make it sound like that. He said it had been like 2 or 3 years since creep and they were still playing the same songs. He got sick of it. He probably hates High and Dry more.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajmz1vQZ1U

dets probably my favorite Radiohead song right now. Almost always changes, though.

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 08:27 PM
And creep is a loser anthem. How many people sit there singing that song after getting dumped.

Stringer_Bell
03-23-2010, 08:31 PM

The Tourist and Blow Out have really good high parts, maybe not as agonizing or hurt sounding, but they are great.

Radiohead isn't on the radio because no one wants to hear "Pyramid Song" after "My Humps." It just doesn't transition well and no one would want to dance after crying their eyes out.

PS: Idioteque is a cool kid anthem and probably the worst song in Radiohead's entire collection. There's no reason why it shouldn't have been scrapped for a B-side, which Radiohead has plenty of amazing B-sides.

IronMaxipad
03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajmz1vQZ1U

dets probably my favorite Radiohead song right now. Almost always changes, though.
That song is awesome possum brah :tu

redzero
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Here are the second and third best albums of 1997, after OK Computer (obviously).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/MMLonesomeCrowdedWest.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ladies_And_Gentlemen_We_Are_Floating_In_Space-cd.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Ladies_And_Gentlemen_We_Are_Floating_In_Space-cd.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies_and_Gentlemen_We_Are_Floating_in_Space

CuckingFunt
03-23-2010, 11:01 PM
My favorite (probably) Radiohead:

5EKyhpKTAm0
mcYu5Vg_YH8

And good non-Radiohead Thom Yorke:

bH2I9fJ0ALk

monosylab1k
03-23-2010, 11:06 PM
my top 5 radiohead songs

2XeZi08j6Fg
lAF8D0ugyVk
eWqlpvLjMyM
cgYBeuM5KHY
CppqiKdA_Co

monosylab1k
03-23-2010, 11:10 PM
My favorite (probably) Radiohead:

5EKyhpKTAm0
mcYu5Vg_YH8

And good non-Radiohead Thom Yorke:

bH2I9fJ0ALk

:tu talk show host is great.

here's another great non-Radiohead Thom Yorke song. top 5 most badass music video too.

cud_k9f6tqk

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Top 5? Fuck.

Idioteque
How to Disappear Completely
Paranoid Android
Street Spirit
Exit For a Film
Nude
Airbag
Motion Picture Soundrtack
There, There
Reckoner
All I need
Pyramid Song
Fog
Fake Plastic Trees

IronMexican
03-23-2010, 11:18 PM
And Fog is kick ass. It better be on LP8.

redzero
03-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Paranoid Android will always be my favorite Radiohead song. Everything else is up to debate.

leemajors
03-23-2010, 11:45 PM
:tu talk show host is great.

here's another great non-Radiohead Thom Yorke song. top 5 most badass music video too.

cud_k9f6tqk

I was really disappointed by both UNKLE albums, I expected better with Shadow involved. Did you happen to scoop up the 4 track era bundle that came out last year? (totally off topic I know).

monosylab1k
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
I was really disappointed by both UNKLE albums, I expected better with Shadow involved. Did you happen to scoop up the 4 track era bundle that came out last year? (totally off topic I know).

No I missed that one. I've been kinda out of the loop on what Shadow's been up to lately. I loved everything he'd done, his solo stuff and his shit with Cut Chemist, but then he lost me with The Outsider and I haven't really followed him much since. The Hard Sell is probably the latest thing of his I've heard.

leemajors
03-23-2010, 11:55 PM
No I missed that one. I've been kinda out of the loop on what Shadow's been up to lately. I loved everything he'd done, his solo stuff and his shit with Cut Chemist, but then he lost me with The Outsider and I haven't really followed him much since. The Hard Sell is probably the latest thing of his I've heard.

It's nothing new, mostly radio mixes from before private press. Good stuff for sure, friend at work let me rip it. Outsider did blow, he didn't have to prove he could be a hyphy dj.

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Has Let Down been listed in this thread yet?

The Gemini Method
03-24-2010, 01:17 PM
I Find them kinda Boring, but thats my opinion, im not saying they suck or anything im just saying they are not my type of Music i like to listen to

My Favorite Artist

1. The Killers (fuck all the haters)
2. MGMT
3. Armin Van Buren

The Killers and Armin Van Buren elicit laughs...sorry, great choice in basketball teams but musically? No...Thanks.

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Paranoid Android will always be my favorite Radiohead song. Everything else is up to debate.

I couldn't say I had a favorite song. It was How to Disappear completely for a pretty long while. Then it was Motion Picture Soundtrack. And then Let Down. Right now it's Idioteque. I always differ to the live versions to watch Thom dance.

The Gemini Method
03-24-2010, 01:35 PM
I seriously don't have favorite songs of a particular band. I mean, to me a band that I like will always have songs that I associate with them. If I were to pick one that I would want played at some point in my life, it would be Climbing Up The Wall or No Surprises. I'm not saying they're the best two Radiohead tracks, just ones I prefer.

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Meant to touch on this earlier. No offense to Frenzy, but judging by your posts, you wont get radiohead. You're better suited heading in a different department.

greyforest
03-24-2010, 02:27 PM
radiohead vs pink floyd...now THAT'S a doozy.

anyway heres some raidohead that hasnt been posted yet

YVDSdDoD4Sg
UJkeVkYq8Es
c0JgrOyEA3Q
R5X7HKxpiQA

still lots of speculation what the guy says in just. my favorite is "i didn't want to have to go to work"

btw guys dont worry about converting non radiohead fans, they are all fucking idiots

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
paranoid android will always be my favorite radiohead song.

+1

leemajors
03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Meant to touch on this earlier. No offense to Frenzy, but judging by your posts, you wont get radiohead. You're better suited heading in a different department.

What's there to get? You don't have to study Nicolas Slonimsky's Thesaurus of Scales and Melodic Patterns to begin to understand Radiohead.

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 03:03 PM
What's there to get? You don't have to study Nicolas Slonimsky's Thesaurus of Scales and Melodic Patterns to begin to understand Radiohead.

No, it's just that he's going to think it's a bunch of people singing music trying to sound smart. They make simple music, just like everyone else. But a lot of people think that Radiohead has some type of ego that makes them and their fans think they are way better than everyone else.

silverbora
03-24-2010, 04:12 PM
no way i could ever pick a favorite, but i've always said i could play everything in its right place at both my wedding and funeral

DisAsTerBot
03-24-2010, 04:35 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/MMLonesomeCrowdedWest.jpg

:tu great album

IronMexican
03-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Any stand-out tracks for you, Cuban?

Ignignokt
03-25-2010, 01:12 AM
There There is my favorite radiohead song.

CubanSucks
03-25-2010, 02:08 AM
Any stand-out tracks for you, Cuban?

you forgot the 'Sucks' in my name. It's offensive!

There There is their first I remember and made me a fan. Still love it and right now it's There There, Just, Paranoid Android, Idioteque, Karma Police, and then one of my favorite songs of any band, you know it's comin, CREEP

IronMexican
03-25-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlDdaaE0DQ

IronMexican
03-26-2010, 01:42 PM
qA3XIxf9uDc

Xylus
03-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Lucky. Track 11 off of OK Computer. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, as Thom Yorke once cited it as his favorite Radiohead song. Don't know if he still feels that way, though.

spurs_2108
03-26-2010, 04:29 PM
So are you saying if you like "Creep" thats like, liking "Float On" by Modest Mouse?

I just watched the video for Idioteque and thats a cool song.

redzero
03-26-2010, 05:32 PM
So are you saying if you like "Creep" thats like, liking "Float On" by Modest Mouse?

Good News for People Who Love Bad News made me go "WTF?" It's okay, but the Lonesome Crowded West and the Moon & Antarctica are way better.

IronMexican
03-26-2010, 06:02 PM

They have a great catalog. Listen to just about everything in this thread/

mFFL03
03-27-2010, 01:32 AM
To answer the original question, here's "You" from an MTV live performance. Spot on vocals and guitars, along with a beautiful acoustic melody. I don't like the studio version but this acoustic version is one of their top songs/performances for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dMLE0Z2yY

IronMexican
03-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Shell smashed, juices flowing

Jacob1983
03-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Like I said before, I'm not making fun of Radiohead or their fans. "Creep" is the only song of theirs that I have heard on the radio. I was just curious to know why that is.

redzero
03-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Like I said before, I'm not making fun of Radiohead or their fans. "Creep" is the only song of theirs that I have heard on the radio. I was just curious to know why that is.

Why does it matter? Who honestly forms an opinion of a band based on radio play? Do you know how much shit is on the radio?

DieMrBond
03-28-2010, 03:15 AM
You haven't heard 'Karma Police' or 'Paranoid Android' on the radio?

Some of their singles that would/should have been on a radio station at some point in time:

Fake Plastic Trees
Just
The Bends
Street Spirit [Fade Out]
Lucky
Paranoid Android
Karma Police
No Surprises
Pyramid Song
Knives Out

My personal favourite Radiohead song is 'There there' - i saw a live version of it, and it was simply amazing... such an awesome tune. Other favourites include 'fake plastic trees', 'paranoid android', 'pyramid song', 'jigsaw falling into place', 'optimistic', 'talk show host' and 'street spirit'...

greyforest
03-28-2010, 03:30 AM

Creep is the closest thing to a pop single Radiohead has ever made

Radio = pop singles

Jacob1983
03-28-2010, 03:31 AM
For the record, I never said that I hate Radiohead or that they sucked. I was just wondering why creep was the only song of theirs that gets played on the radio. And no, my opinion isn't based on radio play. I just have always heard that Radiohead is a great band. Does Radiohead have a deal where creep is their only song that can be played on the radio?

redzero
03-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Creep is one of Radiohead's more popular, radio friendly songs. That's it.

Greg Oden
03-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Radiohead fans are a lot like the ponytail douche at the bar in Good Will Hunting.

IronMexican
03-28-2010, 11:22 AM
STFU, Tool fan

rhyputa
03-28-2010, 11:36 AM
No suprises
I will. (No man's land)

IronMexican
03-28-2010, 11:37 AM
No suprises
I will. (No man's land)

Dude, I Will(Los Angeles Version) is better.

IronMexican
03-28-2010, 11:50 AM
No LP8 news in almost a month. Pretty scary to think the new album wont be out this year.

CubanSucks
03-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Radiohead fans are a lot like the ponytail douche at the bar in Good Will Hunting.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

RedsLakers24
03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
The Killers:
When You Were Young
For Reason Unknown
Everything Will Be Alright
Mr. Brightside
Read My Mind
All The Things I've Done
Jenny Was A Friend
etc..

redzero
03-29-2010, 04:01 AM
The Killers:
When You Were Young
For Reason Unknown
Mr. Brightside
Read My Mind
All The Things I've Done
Jenny Was A Friend
etc..

http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bear-how-about-no-wj9.jpg

LnGrrrR
03-29-2010, 04:15 AM
i dont know how to post this video on this board, but i still get chills everytime i watch the SNL version of idioteque (im guessing nbc keeps pulling it off youtube)

http://www.trilulilu.ro/polak/70f14abf717543

I love the version of Idioteque on THIS album...

http://www.amazon.com/MTV2-Handpicked-Various-Artists/dp/B00005V3WB

... much more than the album version. Much more "raw". (I know that sounds douchy-pretentious.)

IronMexican
03-29-2010, 10:10 AM
I love the version of Idioteque on THIS album...

http://www.amazon.com/MTV2-Handpicked-Various-Artists/dp/B00005V3WB

... much more than the album version. Much more "raw". (I know that sounds douchy-pretentious.)

He could just get the I Might Be Wrong recordings. It has Idioteque and Everything in It's Right Place live.

sook
04-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Yup, still can't get into them IM. Also, oasis > radiohead imo.

DD
04-13-2014, 06:55 PM
The Killers:
When You Were Young
For Reason Unknown
Mr. Brightside
Read My Mind
All The Things I've Done
Jenny Was A Friend
etc..

Yikes...almost Hoobastank-level post. Curious what your opinion of them is 4 years later

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 06:59 PM
:cry Anthony Randolph
:cry my favorite troll account lost forever

CubanSucks
04-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Yup, still can't get into them IM. Also, oasis > radiohead imo.

4 yrs later:

Radiohead > Blur > Oasis

sook
04-13-2014, 10:03 PM
4 yrs later:

Radiohead > Blur > Oasis

I actually have that reversed...but to each their own I guess :lol

.G.
04-13-2014, 10:58 PM
:lol bluhr

ColinB
04-13-2014, 11:01 PM
True Love Waits is such a good song.

vander
04-15-2014, 12:13 AM
Yikes...almost Hoobastank-level post. Curious what your opinion of them is 4 years later

well I, for one, still really like that album, and though I don't have refined/enlightened/mature taste in music, comparing them to hoobastank is a bit much.

sook
04-15-2014, 12:22 AM
Early Modest Mouse > the previously mentioned bands

CubanSucks
04-15-2014, 06:49 AM
:lol bluhr

Yeah

Also, Damon Albarn > Thom Yorke