PDA

View Full Version : Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Mr Dingell

EmptyMan
03-24-2010, 09:26 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/shocking-audio-rep-dingell-says-obamacare-will-eventually-control-the-people

George Gervin's Afro
03-24-2010, 09:31 AM
where is the rest of the soundbite? Seems to me the honest thing to do is inclue the entire transcript. The dishonest thing to do is cutoff what someone is saying right after a controversial statement and not allow for the entire thought to be heard.. this makes dems look bad so the right continually uses out of context soundbites to make thier case........ seems to me if you have to do this to supportyour argument then it must not be as strong as you would think but you dead enders know that already..

boutons_deux
03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Breitbart, fountain of truth aka Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

DarrinS
03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Freudian slip?

TeyshaBlue
03-24-2010, 10:46 AM
What douchebaggery....I'm fucking sick of BB, Kos, and their ilk. They serve no purpose other than fan the fringes of either side.

George Gervin's Afro
03-24-2010, 10:51 AM
What douchebaggery....I'm fucking sick of BB, Kos, and their ilk. They serve no purpose other than fan the fringes of either side.

+1

This is my thought exactly.

EmptyMan
03-24-2010, 05:31 PM
lol fucking BB for making him say that!

Yonivore
03-24-2010, 05:53 PM
where is the rest of the soundbite? Seems to me the honest thing to do is inclue the entire transcript. The dishonest thing to do is cutoff what someone is saying right after a controversial statement and not allow for the entire thought to be heard.. this makes dems look bad so the right continually uses out of context soundbites to make thier case........ seems to me if you have to do this to supportyour argument then it must not be as strong as you would think but you dead enders know that already..
So, go find the transcript and defend your political hero.