PDA

View Full Version : Melo's a punk!

SpursFanDan
05-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Which I'm sure we all knew... Carsmello stopped being selfish for a while after Karl got there because they were winning.. but yesterday, he said that he didnt understand why they stopped going to him... "Its what was working, I was hot, I should of gotten the ball.. but I'm not giving excuses" what a little self absorbed bitch.

And I just caught a glimpse of his MTV cribs.. and he was talking about how he thanked himself at the espys, how no one has ever done that, and he thought that was pretty cool. Well he had a Painting on the wall by his bedroom.. and it was of him and Jesus... standing in a pool of blood, and the title read "blood brothers"... I'll leave that part up to discussion.

I used to kind of like carmelo,... but I just cant stand him now. From the selfishness.. to the dirty playing, to the cockiness... I just cant help but gag myself with a fork when I hear him talk about himself. Although Him and Lebron came in the league at the same time, Bron from HS.. and Melo from SU, Lebrons maturity is way beyond his years.

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/pc_archive.html

thats a link to all the press conferences from all the series and games. I may of quoted carmelo wrong... but I dont care, you cant understand what the boy is saying anyway.

PM5K
05-03-2005, 01:28 PM
The guy is a disgrace to the Jordan Brand, I'd take Manu over him any day, it's just too bad that all that talk was rumor...

Jimcs50
05-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Every star player wants the ball when he is hot.

He was telling the truth.

Tobias
05-03-2005, 01:31 PM
we seem to be using the term "star player" loosely.

SpursFanDan
05-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Well ... there must of been a reason why he didnt get the ball... because Karl in all of his infinite wisdom *trying to say that with a straight face* knew he was hot.

Gatita
05-03-2005, 01:40 PM
I never understood how someone could think that it only takes one man to play the game. He doesn't seem to understand that it is a team and its effort that wins a game.

DDS4
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
There within lies the difference between Melo versus Lebron or even Manu.

Melo represents everything wrong with the NBA. Larry Brown got a taste of it during the Olympics.

SpursFanDan
05-03-2005, 08:36 PM
F

gospursgojas
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
I used to kind of like carmelo,... but I just cant stand him now. From the selfishness.. to the dirty playing, to the cockiness... I just cant help but gag myself with a fork when I hear him talk about himself. Although Him and Lebron came in the league at the same time, Bron from HS.. and Melo from SU, Lebrons maturity is way beyond his years.

Agreed 100%

Leetonidas
05-03-2005, 08:44 PM
He wasn't hot shooting, he was hot at the free throw line.

King
05-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Well he had a Painting on the wall by his bedroom.. and it was of him and Jesus... standing in a pool of blood, and the title read "blood brothers"... I'll leave that part up to discussion.

That doesn't sound cocky at all. More religious than anything.

SpursFanDan
05-03-2005, 09:28 PM
That doesn't sound cocky at all. More religious than anything.

I never said anything about that being cocky. I said I would leave it up to discussion... but I will say that it was very corny.

SequSpur
05-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Actually Melo was the only reason Denver competed last night.

Samr
05-03-2005, 10:06 PM
If Manu signed with them in the off-season, I don't think Melo would still be a Nugget. He's great trade bait. Too tallented to disappear, but too immature and raw to ever be a franchise player.

He'll end up as just another Darius Miles on some 10 or 11-ranked team. Probably Portland.