PDA

View Full Version : Spurs still searching for answers. But what is the question?

Chieflion
03-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Spurs keep searching for answers. But what is the question?

After a hard fought victory in OKC, the Spurs return to San Antonio, looking to build up on what was established in Oklahoma City. However, the defending champions, Los Angeles Lakers, served as roadblocks as the Spurs lose 92-83 on National TV, ESPN. The Spurs could not find a rhythm and kept shooting 3s, resulting in a poor offensive outing.

Lamar Odom had a big night against the invisible San Antonio front court, getting 19 points and 13 rebounds. When asked how he approached the game, he said he "avoided smoking weed." "Ron asked me about the weed, I told him it got confiscated by Phil."

Ron Artest played great defensively, disrupting the Spurs offense in the 2nd half, the Spurs shot a miserable 38% from the field in the game. "I didn't drink during halftime, it worked out well for me."

Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs could not be reached by the Spanish reporter, who claimed that he could not find Tim Duncan. Jeff Van Gundy then made a comment about Duncan's disappearance the entire game.

George Hill had a brilliant 1st half, but got shut down in the 2nd half. Gregg Popovich had some other thoughts about it. "He is still my favorite player."

Manu Ginobili was asked during the half-time break about Kobe Bryant. Ginobili predicted that he would go off in the 2nd half. Ginobili then explained he was right post-game. "Kobe Bryant, he raped us in the 2nd half, especially in the 4th quarter. He shot in Roger's face, in between the eyes and hit tough shots."

Kobe Bryant was interviewed as well. "Phil told me to go out and score, I hope I didn't fail him. We knew we had to come out ready against the San Antonio Spurs, with or without Parker. We played good defense and won the game."

That's all in Chieflion's report on the Spurs VS Lakers regular season game.

tothrowed
03-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Play muthafuckin malik

45 bank shot
03-24-2010, 11:51 PM
acutally it's :" please come to SA, tiago!"

Allanon
03-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Kobe Bryant was interviewed as well. "Phil told me to go out and activate

Fixed minor misquote.

timtonymanu
03-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Good write up Chief!

There are no questions. We just need to move on to next season.