PDA

View Full Version : Sooo, It's all up to the Mavs now

djohn2oo8
03-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Rockets - It's smooth sailing to the lottery

Spurs - They're fucked. Old, and going to the playoffs. They NEED the lottery. Possible they get swept

Mavs - I think they can give the Lakers problems, b/c Roddy B looks to be a solid player, as long as JJ Barea is on the bench.

badfish22
03-25-2010, 01:48 PM
as long as JJ Barea is on the bench.

This reminds me of when tlong used to say "as long as Greg Odens healthy."

Amuseddaysleeper
03-25-2010, 02:09 PM
This reminds me of when tlong used to say "as long as Greg Odens healthy."

:lol or "as long as Bonner and Mason hit their open shots"

Dex
03-25-2010, 02:10 PM
So in other words, Texas is fucked?

Muser
03-25-2010, 02:15 PM
No, it's up to the Cavs.

in2deep
03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
sadly the mavs will choke once again. Texas IS fucked

monosylab1k
03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
sadly the mavs will choke once again. Texas IS fucked

by saying they will choke, you're implying that Dallas is the best team in the league. You can't choke when you're the underdog.

in2deep
03-25-2010, 03:38 PM
by saying they will choke, you're implying that Dallas is the best team in the league. You can't choke when you're the underdog.

who said Dallas is the underdog? Dallas is the strongest team in the West as we speak. Thus, they will choke.

Ghazi
03-25-2010, 03:48 PM
who said Dallas is the underdog? Dallas is the strongest team in the West as we speak. Thus, they will choke.

lol wut

in2deep
03-25-2010, 03:51 PM
lol wut

lol wut dumbass? Lakers are coasting and have no Bynum and Nuggets are looking shitty w/out Karl.

nkdlunch
03-25-2010, 03:53 PM
God help Texas if that's the case

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Dallas is the strongest team in the West as we speak.

So you're saying they'd be the favorite over LA in a 7 game series? I don't really understand how a team that's won 7 straight games is coasting but I guess that's just me.

in2deep
03-25-2010, 04:04 PM
So you're saying they'd be the favorite over LA in a 7 game series? I don't really understand how a team that's won 7 straight games is coasting but I guess that's just me.

without Bynum? yes. Note I said "as we speak"

djohn2oo8
03-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Off topic, but can Kori please unban Culburn??? Now he's leaving messages on my profile goddamn it!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2010, 04:06 PM
without Bynum? yes. Note I said "as we speak"

So if the WCF started tomorrow and it was Dallas vs. LA, you think Dallas would be the favorite and would be "choking" if they lose?

badfish22
03-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Cockin2deep stumbling over his dumb statements once again.

monosylab1k
03-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Cockin2deep stumbling over his dumb statements once again.

no surprises here.

If you know like we know
you don't wanna step to this
It's the G-Funk era
funked out with a gangsta twist
if you smoke like I smoke
then you high like everyday
and if your ass is a buster
the Mav Krew will regulate

in2deep
03-25-2010, 04:30 PM
allright then. Dallas sucks. Happy mavfucks? :rolleyes

in2deep
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
So if the WCF started tomorrow and it was Dallas vs. LA, you think Dallas would be the favorite and would be "choking" if they lose?

yes

Amarelooms
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
God help Texas if that's the case

Dallas is the best city in Texas followed by Austin and Houston :elephant

D-Wade #3
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
no surprises here.

If you know like we know
It's the G-Funk era

Haha Mav Krew?
Is that what it has come to?
For you bitch ass Mav fans with nothing to fuckin do?
Except create a group
Where homosexuality is the rule
Don't cry now mav fans
Cuz D-wade still owns you

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
yes

So let me get this straight. LA would have home court advantage, the best player on either team, a lot more playoff experience with their current group, along with more talent, yet Dallas would be choking if they lose?

in2deep
03-25-2010, 04:44 PM
no surprises here.

If you know like we know
It's the G-Funk era

http://www.commentbuddy.com/comments/Gay/gay.jpg

in2deep
03-25-2010, 04:52 PM
So let me get this straight. LA would have home court advantage, the best player on either team, a lot more playoff experience with their current group, along with more talent, yet Dallas would be choking if they lose?

you said if playoffs started tomorrow. Which means no Bynum. Yes, Dallas would be the favorite IMO.

cheguevara
03-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Haha Mav Krew?
Except create a group
Don't cry now mav fans

:lol

nkdlunch
03-26-2010, 09:07 AM

Indazone
03-26-2010, 09:13 AM
What you got nothing better to do Rocketsfan than start threads about how much you'd like to spoon with the Mavericks? Then drool over the thought of a reacharound?

Allanon
03-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Haha Mav Krew?
Except create a group
Don't cry now mav fans

krfol ST "Mav Krew" gheys butt hugging each other. Pathetic. :lol

Bring on da AMBULAMPS, Slick!

D-Wade #3
03-26-2010, 09:59 AM
What you got nothing better to do Rocketsfan than start threads about how much you'd like to spoon with the Mavericks? Then drool over the thought of a reacharound?

djohn2oo8
03-26-2010, 10:02 AM

LOL Indazone, you still think Yao is our franchise player. Dumbass, I was looking at the state of all the Texas teams

peteee
03-26-2010, 10:18 AM
LOL Indazone, you still think Yao is our franchise player. Dumbass, I was looking at the state of all the Texas teams
Inda gets paid for flattering Yao.

peteee
03-26-2010, 10:30 AM
krfol ST "Mav Krew" gheys butt hugging each other. Pathetic. :lol

Bring on da AMBULAMPS, Slick!

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. :lol
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/statusicon/user_online.gif

Indazone
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM

You're a closet Mav's fan. It's ok. Just come out. Blue is in fashion these days. Heres a few tips for coming out.

Coming out is the process of personally accepting your Mavs fetish and disclosing it to yourself, family, co-workers and friends. Coming out is different for everyone since there are varying degrees of homerism and preferences.

Take a personal inventory of your life. Write down any anger, resentments, fears and guilt that you may have about your existing life. Don't forget the positive characteristics that also make you who you are today. Once you've done that, list your life goals, priorities and the things that make you happy (getting married (forget about a Rocketsfan), having children dressed in blue, being single for life, enjoying nature, art, dancing, etc.). What you are identifying is what kind of Mavs person you want to be.

You are not alone. There are millions of Mavsfans in the city to the North. It doesn't matter if you live in a small town or a large metropolitan city, nothing can be more isolating than first coming out. You can be surrounded by familiar people and still feel you are the only one that is "different."

Many Mavsfans don't fit into existing stereotypes associated with Mavericks Nation, but feel the pressure to do so by society or even other Mavsfans. Rest assured, the Maverick community is just as diverse as any other community and each Mavsfan is an individual. Unfortunately, this doesn't always prevent things like name-calling. You may be thinking whoever coined the term "words will never hurt me" obviously was never been called a Dirk lover in a crowded room, but you do have an opportunity to take control of the situation.

Come out to family and friends at a pace that makes YOU comfortable. There is no set time line or proper order of disclosure and each person's situation is different. Sounds to me like you're ready though.

Don't give up on marriage or children. You can still have them although they will not be clothed in Rockets Red or any other franchise color. Learn to live with it. There are many choices in blue.

Mavericks fans share unique experiences when it comes to the NBA, championships and sex. Without societal "norms" for Mavericks fans, some can feel isolated or confused when it comes to matters of the heart. Like getting to the doorstep of the Championship year after year only to lose. Wear this fact like a badge of pride and be ready for more of it.

You are not alone and there is help available.

djohn2oo8
03-26-2010, 02:02 PM
You're a closet Mav's fan. It's ok. Just come out. Blue is in fashion these days. Heres a few tips for coming out.

Coming out is the process of personally accepting your Mavs fetish and disclosing it to yourself, family, co-workers and friends. Coming out is different for everyone since there are varying degrees of homerism and preferences.

Take a personal inventory of your life. Write down any anger, resentments, fears and guilt that you may have about your existing life. Don't forget the positive characteristics that also make you who you are today. Once you've done that, list your life goals, priorities and the things that make you happy (getting married (forget about a Rocketsfan), having children dressed in blue, being single for life, enjoying nature, art, dancing, etc.). What you are identifying is what kind of Mavs person you want to be.

You are not alone. There are millions of Mavsfans in the city to the North. It doesn't matter if you live in a small town or a large metropolitan city, nothing can be more isolating than first coming out. You can be surrounded by familiar people and still feel you are the only one that is "different."

Many Mavsfans don't fit into existing stereotypes associated with Mavericks Nation, but feel the pressure to do so by society or even other Mavsfans. Rest assured, the Maverick community is just as diverse as any other community and each Mavsfan is an individual. Unfortunately, this doesn't always prevent things like name-calling. You may be thinking whoever coined the term "words will never hurt me" obviously was never been called a Dirk lover in a crowded room, but you do have an opportunity to take control of the situation.

Come out to family and friends at a pace that makes YOU comfortable. There is no set time line or proper order of disclosure and each person's situation is different. Sounds to me like you're ready though.

Don't give up on marriage or children. You can still have them although they will not be clothed in Rockets Red or any other franchise color. Learn to live with it. There are many choices in blue.

Mavericks fans share unique experiences when it comes to the NBA, championships and sex. Without societal "norms" for Mavericks fans, some can feel isolated or confused when it comes to matters of the heart. Like getting to the doorstep of the Championship year after year only to lose. Wear this fact like a badge of pride and be ready for more of it.

You are not alone and there is help available.

Ladies and gents, I present to you, Indazone on "full retard mode".....So, I'm a closet mav fan because I support all Texas teams? That allegation is about as dumb as they come. Yeah, I talk alot of shit to mav fans, but it would be stupid to not acknowledge that they have the best shot to knock off the Lakers. And just because I DON'T RIDE YAO'S NUTS doesn't make me a bandwagonner. If anything, you are an embarrassment to the Rockets fanbase, which already has a bad reputation as it is. Go back to clutchfans, it's where you belong

badfish22
03-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Everyone knows djohn is a closet spurfan. Don't be such a dumbass.

Indazone
03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Ladies and gents, I present to you, Indazone on "full retard mode".....So, I'm a closet mav fan because I support all Texas teams? That allegation is about as dumb as they come. Yeah, I talk alot of shit to mav fans, but it would be stupid to not acknowledge that they have the best shot to knock off the Lakers. And just because I DON'T RIDE YAO'S NUTS doesn't make me a bandwagonner. If anything, you are an embarrassment to the Rockets fanbase, which already has a bad reputation as it is. Go back to clutchfans, it's where you belong

:lmao That's some weak sauce brah! But you do get honorable mention. I gotta give you props though. You did at least make the list of mosted hated posters. :lol

IronMexican
03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
cripple fight

djohn2oo8
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
. You did at least make the list of mosted hated posters. :lol

Wow, my world no longer makes sense:wakeup