PDA

View Full Version : New Brock Lesnar Interview, Talks Mir and UFC 111

dbreiden83080
03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5030554&categoryid=2378529

Good Stuff from Brock here..

8FOR!3
03-27-2010, 03:34 PM
"Well if Shane Carwin's better than Brock Lesnar than he's going to beat Frank Mir in 30 seconds and I feel bad for Frank." haha that was gold. And I'm a Mir fan. Good interview. He's a little more well spoken than he used to be when he first signed with the UFC.

Stringer_Bell
03-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Carwin beat Mir in the 1st.
Brock beat him in the 2nd.
Maybe Mir is right that Carwin is better than Brock?

Blackjack
03-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Wow . . .

I'm not sure I've ever seen Brock more at ease.

Good to know he's made it back and looking forward to Lesnar-Carwin. :tu

dbreiden83080
03-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Carwin beat Mir in the 1st.
Brock beat him in the 2nd.
Maybe Mir is right that Carwin is better than Brock?

Nah Brock will beat Carwin..

CubanSucks
03-28-2010, 02:27 AM
I wish I could say Carwin will have a chance but he still kinda looks a little less quick and agile while Lesnar moves and explodes like a 150 pound running back. And holy crap please tell me Lesnar was wearing some kind of high shoes because he made Carwin look like a lighweight standing in front of him

dbreiden83080
03-28-2010, 02:28 AM
I wish I could say Carwin will have a chance but he still kinda looks a little less quick and agile while Lesnar moves and explodes like a 150 pound running back. And holy crap please tell me Lesnar was wearing some kind of high shoes because he made Carwin look like a lighweight standing in front of him

Brock is a lot bigger than Carwin. Carwin was sold at like 6'5 for some dumb ass reason, he is maybe 6'2 and while his hands are bigger, Brock is still the much larger man..

polandprzem
03-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Brock is a lot bigger than Cawin. Carwin was sold at like 6'5 for some dumb ass reason, he is maybe 6'2 and while his hands are bigger, Brock is still the much larger man..

Yea I was like wtf Carwin is not 6'5" !

Mir was bigger then him. Nahh Brock is not that big also.

I still need to see what has happened after carwin-mir fight. I only got a fight and results. My stream went away when I was trying to watch it live. Damn all I need in my life to be pissed of while getting up at 4am Sunday morning.

Stringer_Bell
03-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Mir was bigger then him. Nahh Brock is not that big also.

Carwin was billed at 6'5 on TV, at 6'3 on wikipedia...Brock is billed as 6'3 on wikipedia, at 7'0 on TV? :lol

No, but really, Brock must have been wearing heels because normal shoes don't make people appear that much bigger.

I'm looking forward to the UFC Primetime for this match when the hype starts in the Summer, "A match 11 years in the making!" The Carwin restating, "I don't like bullies." That right there made me like him back when the match was originally set, then he started acting like a pompous holier than thou dude when Mir made those death threats. :lol

polandprzem
03-28-2010, 09:48 AM
they gonna do primetime?

Marvelous :D