PDA

View Full Version : I might be getting an extension!!!

Steve Kerr
03-26-2010, 01:29 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/03/25/20100325phoenix-suns-steve-kerr-extension.html

God damn, these retarded Phoenix fans are too easy :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-26-2010, 01:48 PM
His trades are looking better all the time, especially the one he didn't make (Amar'e Stoudemire), and now a serious buzz has returned to the arena (http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/03/23/20100323suns-amare-stoudemire-best-dunks.html).
A GM shouldn't get credit for not trading Amare for JJ Hickson, he should get criticized for even considering such a retarded trade.

The New York media is also wondering loudly about Dan D'Antoni, staff member and sibling, just as the media did in Phoenix. To members of Planet Orange, the questions must sound eerily familiar, maybe even a little sad.
This is classic, an AZCentral sports journalist pretending D'antoni was ever questioned for Dan D'antoni in Phoenix when the Phoenix media was too pussy to go after him for hiring his brother. Now they realize how any journalist worth a shit wouldn't let a coach get away with hiring his brother to sit on the bench and pretend he's an assistant coach.

a team that could reach the Western Conference Finals
:lmao

"This is exactly how I envisioned it," Kerr said.
Really, it is? You envisioned hiring Terry Porter, firing him 50 games into the season, promoting Gentry, and missing the playoffs? You envisioned using the 14th overall pick on someone who is currently in the D-league? You envisioned the 2nd worst defensive rating in the NBA? Did you also envision trying to trade Amare Stoudemire for Stephen Curry and getting lucky you proposed that trade to a fuck drunk idiot?

Robin Lopez could be a fixture at center, and Thursday, Steve Nash proclaimed Goran Dragic as "the point guard of the future."
How cute, Nash pretends he cares his teammates.

"That's incredibly satisfying because that's the whole point, putting a team together on the floor that people can really connect with."
huh? I thought the point was putting a team together that could win a championship. Then I remembered the Suns were about having fun and making gay connections.

ffadicted
03-26-2010, 02:32 PM
A GM shouldn't get credit for not trading Amare for JJ Hickson, he should get criticized for even considering such a retarded trade.

This is classic, an AZCentral sports journalist pretending D'antoni was ever questioned for Dan D'antoni in Phoenix when the Phoenix media was too pussy to go after him for hiring his brother. Now they realize how any journalist worth a shit wouldn't let a coach get away with hiring his brother to sit on the bench and pretend he's an assistant coach.

:lmao

Really, it is? You envisioned hiring Terry Porter, firing him 50 games into the season, promoting Gentry, and missing the playoffs? You envisioned using the 14th overall pick on someone who is currently in the D-league? You envisioned the 2nd worst defensive rating in the NBA? Did you also envision trying to trade Amare Stoudemire for Stephen Curry and getting lucky you proposed that trade to a fuck drunk idiot?

How cute, Nash pretends he cares his teammates.

huh? I thought the point was putting a team together that could win a championship. Then I remembered the Suns were about having fun and making gay connections.

This makes me forget about all the frustrations the spurs have given me this season lol

Muser
03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Damn, I feel for Phoenix fans.

Kai
03-26-2010, 06:31 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2whm2o7.jpg

cobbler
03-26-2010, 07:07 PM
How some of these so called journalists have the nerve to pick up the paycheck is beyond me. Only thing more baffling is that someone cuts the check to begin with.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-26-2010, 07:12 PM
How some of these so called journalists have the nerve to pick up the paycheck is beyond me. Only thing more baffling is that someone cuts the check to begin with.

Dan Bickley is by far the worst sports journalist I've ever read. That front running fuckstick was Mr. Optimism in the preseason, wrote tons of homer articles in November, then once the Suns started to play like shit in December and January his "Yay Suns!" articles vanished like a fart in the wind. No surprise he's starting to write assinine articles again now that the Suns are playing well.

JMarkJohns
03-26-2010, 07:49 PM
So does this mean Sarver isn't leaving?

SON OF A BITCH!

:pctoss :bang :shootme :pctoss :bang :shootme :pctoss :bang :shootme

diego
03-26-2010, 08:06 PM
whats the big deal? as long as sarver is owner does it really matter who is GM? its not like he has any picks to fuck up. if amare is so great and kerr so stupid, why didnt anyone actually manage to snatch him up?

you need to temper your expectations, nobody forced you to be a suns fan.

JMarkJohns
03-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Your comments on Sarver are exactly right, but you shouldn't be so flippant regarding fandom. I would guess very few remaining Suns fans became such under Sarver ownership. I could be wrong, however, speaking for myself, the Suns were the only team in town (literally and figuratively) in the mid-to-late 80s when I became a fan... Granted, the Cardinals arrived when I was at an age to fully appreciate the sport, but I attended my first Suns game in 1985. My loyalty is entrenched, so while nobody forced Suns fandom upon me, Sarver's dickish cheapdom was. A true fan doesn't forsake 20 years.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-26-2010, 08:31 PM
whats the big deal? as long as sarver is owner does it really matter who is GM? its not like he has any picks to fuck up. if amare is so great and kerr so stupid, why didnt anyone actually manage to snatch him up?

you need to temper your expectations, nobody forced you to be a suns fan.

I know fat beaners such as yourself flip back and forth based on what the best team is, but other people are real fans and don't stop cheering for teams when they suck.