PDA

View Full Version : ps3 move or project nathal

rayone
03-26-2010, 05:59 PM
What or which is better the ps3 move or project nathal for 360 the move looks good but the controller look ugly and nathal haven't seen anything that is for 2 players or more yet what do yall gamers think

IronMexican
03-26-2010, 06:06 PM
They will both fail and look retarded

eyeh8u
03-26-2010, 07:47 PM
hardware is only as good as the games and support behind it. you cant say what is better until the games come out.

rayone
03-26-2010, 08:24 PM
I was watching xplay on g4 and some of the games look good they were sayin u would be able to use the move on most of or all their games but oh well I aready have a wii

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2010, 10:18 PM
ps3 move or project nathal

that motion stuff is like the wildcat offense, a gimmick that only will work for one team because for that team that is the focus

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Playstation eye

balli
03-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Motion controls are no good. Sports Resort was alright, but I'm pretty much over flailing around with some super latent control mechanism when I could just as easily press a button. I prefer Natal over Move just because I own a 360, but until they make this shit as crisp as mouses, buttons and joysticks, I doubt we'll ever see 'core' gamers embrace motion control. I'll probably end up buying a Natal upgrade, but what I'm looking forward to most is signing in by facial recognition; fuck the games.

eyeh8u
03-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Motion controls are no good. Sports Resort was alright, but I'm pretty much over flailing around with some super latent control mechanism when I could just as easily press a button. I prefer Natal over Move just because I own a 360, but until they make this shit as crisp as mouses, buttons and joysticks, I doubt we'll ever see 'core' gamers embrace motion control. I'll probably end up buying a Natal upgrade, but what I'm looking forward to most is signing in by facial recognition; fuck the games.

so you prefer something you have never seen to something you have never used, damn you are smart.

balli
03-27-2010, 09:25 AM
so you prefer something you have never seen to something you have never used, damn you are smart.

Are you fucking serious? Quit your gay ass bellyaching.

Why the fuck would I prefer Move? I don't own a ps3 you dumbass. I said as much. That's why I'd prefer Natal; it's designed, y'know, to work with the system I own. I think can safely state that I'd prefer Natal over the device that's entirely incompatible with my existing hardware. Just maybe. Dumbass.

eyeh8u
03-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Are you fucking serious? Quit your gay ass bellyaching.

Why the fuck would I prefer Move? I don't own a ps3 you dumbass. I said as much. That's why I'd prefer Natal; it's designed, y'know, to work with the system I own. I think can safely state that I'd prefer Natal over the device that's entirely incompatible with my existing hardware. Just maybe. Dumbass.

thats because you are a fucking idiot.

balli
03-27-2010, 10:43 PM
thats because you are a fucking idiot.

What the hell is wrong with you that you just flip out all insane like over fucking motion controllers? Suck a dick, crazy ass fuck.

leemajors
03-28-2010, 03:47 AM
neither will work as well or have software as good as the wii. they're years behind at this point. if the console wasn't designed with motion input as the main feature, i don't see how successful it can be. much easier to reverse engineer for a non-motion controller than use up cycles and power for additional unplanned input. with the 360 being pushed to the limit graphically already, I don't see how this can be done without making sacrifices in other places that will hurt the overall experience. the ps3 has power to spare, the 360 doesn't. fail.

Mixability
03-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I get enough of the motion control I need with the Wii, but if I were to choose, I'd go with Natal. As of now, it seems you only need one attachment. With the Move, you need 2 controllers per person, maybe 3 with their optional nunchuck attachment. So I'm thinking you're looking at maybe about $50 per person for a set of controllers, so if you want to have a group of friends over, $200 would be your initial investment to get started. If you're a social gamer like that, I'm pretty sure you would have already had a Wii for some time now.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2010, 11:49 AM
they should be bringing out 4d hologram machine about time now

Mixability
03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
they should be bringing out 4d hologram machine about time now

There was this game at the arcade that had "holograms". It was a fighting game, in a waist high white cabinet. It had a cowboy character, native american, space guy...etc. It was animated, it used footage of actual people for you to control. I can't remember the name of the damn game, it sucked, but it's killing me.

rayone
03-29-2010, 04:35 PM
I get enough of the motion control I need with the Wii, but if I were to choose, I'd go with Natal. As of now, it seems you only need one attachment. With the Move, you need 2 controllers per person, maybe 3 with their optional nunchuck attachment. So I'm thinking you're looking at maybe about $50 per person for a set of controllers, so if you want to have a group of friends over, $200 would be your initial investment to get started. If you're a social gamer like that, I'm pretty sure you would have already had a Wii for some time now.

Ya I have a wii and its good but it doesnt have a lot of go game other than the usual mario ect. I also have a ps3 and have been looking at the move and so far looks ok from what I seen the graphics are good and gameplay also looks good due to it no using a sensor bar like the it use th eye so as they say better game handling. Was watching some fighting and the harder faster u throw a punch so does the avatar unlike the wii u could just fling your wrist and u get the same result as doing the full motion. The move u have to actually do the full motion n movements

Dinamita
03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Fuck both