PDA

View Full Version : Krofl Lakers

in2deep
03-26-2010, 08:53 PM
:lmao losing by 33

Red Hawk #21
03-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I feel bad for whoever is gunna have to face the Thunder in the playoffs. They seem so tall, lanky and athletic on that team. Are they the tallest team in the league?

Darthkiller
03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
thunder is like 2-17 from threes, still winning by 30

IronMexican
03-26-2010, 09:17 PM
crofl

DJ Mbenga
03-26-2010, 09:25 PM
I feel bad for whoever is gunna have to face the Thunder in the playoffs. They seem so tall, lanky and athletic on that team. Are they the tallest team in the league?

i cant help but feel de ja vu and remember the blazers of last yr. it seems like they will be humbled in the first round.

Ashy Larry
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Lakers played like bitches ...... that is all

D-Wade #3
03-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Lakers played like bitches ...... that is all

They are who we thought they were!!!

rhyputa
03-26-2010, 09:53 PM

Right, just like the hardface Hawks

j.dizzle
03-26-2010, 10:00 PM
LOL at the Lakers..I hope none of you guys bet real money on them..They only show up when their in the mood lmao..No surprises though, was a must win for OKC & Denver & Dallas are 6 games back..Lazy fuckin team sons, guess the zenmaster is lighting a lil too much incense in the locker room hahaha cheers.

Ashy Larry
03-26-2010, 10:02 PM
LOL at the Lakers..I hope none of you guys bet real money on them..They only show up when their in the mood lmao..No surprises though, was a must win for OKC & Denver & Dallas are 6 games back..Lazy fuckin team sons, guess the zenmaster is lighting a lil too much incense in the locker room hahaha cheers.

even though I love the Lakers, I love money more and they have been absolutely brutal against the spread ..... I have no problem betting against them - as I did today. The bookie thinks they're this team that just can't be defeated. I beg to differ. They've struggled a few times against the Thunder and why would tonight be any different.

Upset my squad lost but my bookie is more upset than I am ..... cha ching

j.dizzle
03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
even though I love the Lakers, I love money more and they have been absolutely brutal against the spread ..... I have no problem betting against them - as I did today. The bookie thinks they're this team that just can't be defeated. I beg to differ. They've struggled a few times against the Thunder and why would tonight be any different.

Upset my squad lost but my bookie is more upset than I am ..... cha ching
:lol Good job son. I had a feeling this was gonna be an L the way things are looking in the standings..Im listening to Phil postgame as we speak, dude doesnt even sound mad at all..This game was over before it even started IMO. What I find funny is the bandwagon fans calling into the radio & sounding like their about to slit their wrists hahaha :toast

mytespurs
03-26-2010, 10:20 PM
:lol Good job son. I had a feeling this was gonna be an L the way things are looking in the standings..Im listening to Phil postgame as we speak, dude doesnt even sound mad at all..This game was over before it even started IMO. What I find funny is the bandwagon fans calling into the radio & sounding like their about to slit their wrists hahaha :toast

If you think the bandwagon fans are bad, check out the bandwagon media in LA............:lol
The local media, their wringing hands about the Lakers woes last road trip, were giddy after the win over SA Wednesday. Can't wait to see the reaction after reviewing this game......

tomtom
03-26-2010, 10:24 PM
No suprises here, Thunder just beating a team they're supposed to beat :lol

Ashy Larry
03-26-2010, 10:26 PM
people gotta realize that the Lakers are booty after our sixth best player. That bench is awful and when I see Josh Powell comes in, I run into the garage head first. You know it's bad when we're talking about misses Puke Walton ......

j.dizzle
03-26-2010, 10:31 PM
people gotta realize that the Lakers are booty after our sixth best player. That bench is awful and when I see Josh Powell comes in, I run into the garage head first. You know it's bad when we're talking about misses Puke Walton ......
Yea dont matter though, you usually only play an 8-9 man rotation in the postseason. If Bynum comes back playing like he was they wont have much to worry about in the West.

Ashy Larry
03-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Yea dont matter though, you usually only play an 8-9 man rotation in the postseason. If Bynum comes back playing like he was they wont have much to worry about in the West.

man, i get pissed off when looking at the first round ...... even the one and two seeds don't get those cake walks that we usta get. I mean Cleveland and Orlando should jump for joy with the squads they're going up against ......

take your pick: Blazers, Spurs, Thunder or Suns ..... whoopdy fucking dooo

Budkin
03-26-2010, 10:36 PM
If anyone deserves a KROFL thread, it's the Lakers tonight... Jesus.

Frenzy
03-27-2010, 12:46 AM
If anyone deserves a KROFL thread, it's the Lakers tonight... Jesus.

kobe's fault

ezau
03-27-2010, 01:37 AM
man, i get pissed off when looking at the first round ...... even the one and two seeds don't get those cake walks that we usta get. I mean Cleveland and Orlando should jump for joy with the squads they're going up against ......

take your pick: Blazers, Spurs, Thunder or Suns ..... whoopdy fucking dooo

I thought you Laker fans think that there's no West team that can keep up with the Lakers in a seven-game series?