PDA

View Full Version : Petition to sign Manu -- I ll buy season tickets if they do!!!

jason1301
03-26-2010, 09:55 PM
and I live in SoCal.... :lobt:

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 10:10 PM
they will.

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:12 PM
lets see what happens in playoffs...

easy7
03-26-2010, 10:12 PM
+1

HarlemHeat37
03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
I would hope they're working on it, there's really no reason not to..

InK
03-26-2010, 10:13 PM

You just can't help urself can you?

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:14 PM
depends on years manu wants and MONEY

there are two big reasons there not to
he is worth the mle

Avitus1
+1

ducks
You just can't help urself can you?

I have seen what he does in postseason
break down and choke in game 7 against mavs
I WANT FUCKING TITLES

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 10:17 PM

he is worth the mle

mle? lmao just give him what hes making now for 3 years.. i dont see the harm in that... hes worth it..

3 years/30 mil. do it

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:18 PM
he sucked the first half of this season
he has played well since allstar break only this year

might be worth more then mle if he could play well all year and playoffs

Michi_Germany
03-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Seasonticket for a guy from Germany? I'll donate for Carver Academy if the will resign Manu!

Marco
03-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Ducks, vai a farti fottere

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:23 PM
mle? lmao just give him what hes making now for 3 years.. i dont see the harm in that... hes worth it..

3 years/30 mil. do it

10 million a year:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

jason1301
03-26-2010, 10:24 PM
I have seen what he does in postseason
break down and choke in game 7 against mavs
I WANT FUCKING TITLES

I know a person that was on Dallas bench at that game and he told me, IT WAS A FUCKING FOUL.... anyways, IDIOT!

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Then your boy needs a paycut because he has been injuried this entire year.:toast

Moron who cares how he played in the first half, it's how you finish the season. And he is scoring against all the elite teams in the NBA. It doesn't matter who the Spurs are playing Manu is playing fantastic against everyone.

does to matter
your teams get to many losses they do not make the playoffs
or if they would make the playoffs they have to play their studs to much in regular season to make playoffs

pop wishes td did not have to play back to back
a few more wins before allstar he would not have to right now

Cherry
03-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Sign Manu or heīs gone :flag:

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 10:29 PM
10 million a year:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

yes. seems fair to me... still less then what parker is making.

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:32 PM
does not matter what tp is making
tp has a better resume in the nba then manu
and can play more minutes then manu
when both take the summers OFF

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Sign Manu or heīs gone :flag:

gone where?

where can he go to have a shot at a title

the good teams do not have more then what the spurs can offer him:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lo l

Shastafarian
03-26-2010, 10:33 PM
does not matter what tp is making
tp has a better resume in the nba then manu
and can play more minutes then manu
when both take the summers OFF

:rollin

kaji157
03-26-2010, 10:39 PM

he is worth the mle

Are you a troll or what?

Seems to me that you are always looking for the Spurs to loose.

Manu is worth 10 millions next year for sure. Then you can make it a frontloaded contract so he does 10-9-8 or something like that.
If you were talking about a money first player that statement about the MLE would matter, but after what the Spurs did with Ginobili by not supporting him in his bad times he may well choose to accept less money than what the Spurs offer if he feels they are lowbailing him, and no one here will be able to say he was not right.

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:41 PM
he was not right
spurs tried to extend him
he said FUCK YOU
I will do what I want
spurs said fine pulled the extension off
and then he publically even in usa was ticked spurs pulled extension talks off

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:44 PM
duncan when I posted last week
did not play well without tp
a poster asked me what I expected the spurs to go 0-5 since they were playing tougher teams

I posted hawks thunder were winnable games

did not think they would beat lakers or cavs

DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD REALLY BEAT THE LAKERS OR CAVS??????????????????????

kaji157
03-26-2010, 10:44 PM
he was not right
he said FUCK YOU
I will do what I want

Quite the opposite, the Spurs offered an extension IF he pulled out of NT competition. He could have singn it and still play as they cannot put that into the contract.
He said the truth and the Spurs pulled the extension talks.
Man are you really a Spurs fan? you seem uninformed on known facts.
No one from the Spurs offered an extension this year.

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Quite the opposite, the Spurs offered an extension IF he pulled out of NT competition. He could have singn it and still play as they cannot put that into the contract.
He said the truth and the Spurs pulled the extension talks.
Man are you really a Spurs fan? you seem uninformed on known facts.
No one from the Spurs offered an extension this year.

he still hasnt said he isnt playing in the WC either.... i believe thats the only thing holding the spurs back.

with good reason also.

smeagol
03-26-2010, 10:48 PM
ducks is an idiot. I think this is clear to everybody in the board by now. His hate for Manu only equates his hate for LBJ.

Fuck off ducks . . .

kaji157
he still hasnt said he isnt playing in the WC either.... i believe thats the only thing holding the spurs back.

with good reason also.

Ginobili is what he is, if Ginobili does play in the WC, how much do you think he woul be worth? Not the MLE for sure...

Not to say that out of respect i think the Spurs should have offered something already... maybe not what Ginobili expects.. but something that shows they care.

santymrc
he was not right
he said FUCK YOU
I will do what I want

OMG, you can't make a fool out of you more plz.

Manu was not ok.
Spurs never talked to him then
Manu tried to start the talk
Spurs refused
Manu got his BB back
Spurs still don't extend him

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Ginobili is what he is, if Ginobili does play in the WC, how much do you think he woul be worth? Not the MLE for sure...

Not to say that out of respect i think the Spurs should have offered something already... maybe not what Ginobili expects.. but something that shows they care.

Yeah. but still we dont know exactly whats happening or what has happened. there are many things that we don't know.

If Manu were to come out and say that he IS playing in the World Championships i honestly don't know what the spurs would do... obviously IMO you still sign the guy and hope he doesnt get injured but then again im not the one paying him....

If you look at Tony... he has already hinted hard that he is going to sit out the summer.

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:52 PM
ducks is an idiot. I think this is clear to everybody in the board by now. His hate for Manu only equates his hate for LBJ.

Fuck off ducks . . .

will you be here if manu thinks pastures are greener away from the spurs like sj did:lol:lol:lol:lol

smeagol
03-26-2010, 10:54 PM
will you be here if manu thinks pastures are greener away from the spurs like sj did:lol:lol:lol:lol

Not the point.

You are still an idiot. Actually, with every hateful post towards Manu your level of idiocy grows.

So Manu is worth the MLE?

Now there is a reason to :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

ducks
03-26-2010, 10:57 PM
with this economy and with talk about superstars taking a 1/3 pay cut and less years
he is worth the mle and not a penny more

santymrc
03-26-2010, 10:59 PM
with this economy and with talk about superstars taking a 1/3 pay cut and less years

You're worthless and you're still here.

smeagol
03-26-2010, 11:00 PM

Dude, if the mle is all the Spurs offer him, he is as good as gone. You can take that to the bank.

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:01 PM
do you really know me?

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2010, 11:01 PM
I actually agree with the retarded little bitch ducks. Manu is not worth 10 mil a year. Not at his age and tendency to get injured. A 3 year deal worth 20 mil would be a reasonable amount.

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Dude, if the mle is all the Spurs offer him, he is as good as gone. You can take that to the bank.

what team for more then the mle that will have a shot at a title next year in the nba will he sign for then?

I suppose you think bosh and james will go to the knicks and he will then sign for the mle there:lol:lol:lmao

Sisk
03-26-2010, 11:03 PM

kill yourself

LongtimeSpursFan
03-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I actually agree with the retarded little bitch ducks. Manu is not worth 10 mil a year. Not at his age and tendency to get injured. A 3 year deal worth 20 mil would be a reasonable amount.

If Manu was a couple of years younger he would deserve max money. Other than Kobe I cant think of another player that has the desire or is better at closing games. Right now I would say he could easily command 10 million+. However, I think the Spurs and Manu will probably agree to something both parties can live with (3 year deal for 30 millions sounds about right).

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I am not over 70 so the president thinks I am better off alive

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Not the point.

You are still an idiot. Actually, with every hateful post towards Manu your level of idiocy grows.

So Manu is worth the MLE?

Now there is a reason to :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

you avoided the question
is answering the question to hard to do fool

santymrc
03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
do you really know me?

Yeah, I have this pic of you

http://www.800aces.com/stupid-duck.jpg

This is you Every time Manu makes a 3 pointer.

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2010, 11:08 PM
If Manu was a couple of years younger he would deserve max money. Other than Kobe I cant think of another player that has the desire or is better at closing games. Right now I would say he could easily command 10 million+. However, I think the Spurs and Manu will probably agree to something both parties can live with (3 year deal for 30 millions sounds about right).

Manu wouldn't deserve max money. He isn't a max deal player. You can't build a team around him. I like Manu as much as the next dude but 10 million a year is too much for an injury prone guard that relies on wreckless play and quickness. Especially if they are over 30.

smeagol
03-26-2010, 11:09 PM
you avoided the question
is answering the question to hard to do fool

I've answered the question in the past, you imbecile. I will be here even if Manu is not. That doesn't mean I won't be following whatever team Manu ends up playing for.

The problem is your question, as well as most of your opinions, is irrelevant.

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I have this pic of you

http://www.800aces.com/stupid-duck.jpg

This is you Every time Manu makes a 3 pointer.

:lol

ducks
manu a max player
dude he can not even play 30 minutes a game regular and stay healthy and sharp

smeagol
Manu wouldn't deserve max money. He isn't a max deal player. You can't build a team around him. I like Manu as much as the next dude but 10 million a year is too much for an injury prone guard that relies on wreckless play and quickness. Especially if they are over 30.

There is a big gap between the mle and $10MM a year . . .

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2010, 11:12 PM
There is a big gap between the mle and $10MM a year . . .

I think maybe a 7 mil a year deal is the most that he deserves at his age, 10 is just too much.

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 11:13 PM

10 mil a year is not maxin anyone out..

with duncan gettin 22/year, RJ 15/year, Tony 12/year i would say 10 mil/year is fair for manu seeing that he has been underpaid most his career anyway.

smeagol
03-26-2010, 11:13 PM
I think maybe a 7 mil a year deal is the most that he deserves at his age, 10 is just too much.

I think he stays in SA for 8 mill a year, 3 years

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 11:14 PM

that would be ideal.

santymrc
03-26-2010, 11:15 PM

Yep, that would do it imo.

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-2010, 11:15 PM

with duncan gettin 22/year, RJ 15/year, Tony 12/year i would say 10 mil/year is fair for manu seeing that he has been underpaid most his career anyway.

I know 10 mil a year isn't a max deal. I was responding to the dude that said he would deserve the max if he was a couple of years younger.

DesignatedT
03-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I know 10 mil a year isn't a max deal. I was responding to the dude that said he would deserve the max if he was a couple of years younger.

oh yeah. definitely not a max player.

kaji157
03-26-2010, 11:17 PM

Manu deserves 10 millions for next year, i agree that after that he may decline, but here and in the media there have been people saying that Manu will decline for 2 years now. Same for Nash.
Manu could easily turn his game a little bit more Nash like and turn his endurance up by doing so.
Again, frontloaded contract starting at 10 millions with 10% decrease rate is fine for me.
It will be 10, 9, 8.1. I think he deserves it. You are paying 5 millions to McDyess and almost 13 for Parker... Which all arguably bring the same as Manu does, not more.

santymrc
03-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Manu deserves 10 millions for next year, i agree that after that he may decline, but here and in the media there have been people saying that Manu will decline for 2 years now. Same for Nash.
Manu could easily turn his game a little bit more Nash like and turn his endurance up by doing so.
Again, frontloaded contract starting at 10 millions with 10% decrease rate is fine for me.
It will be 10, 9, 8.1. I think he deserves it. You are paying 5 millions to McDyess and almost 13 for Parker... Which all arguably bring the same as Manu does, not more.

Manu will settle with 8 imo and that would give us a chance to make more deals this offseason, like TD did back then, he'll accept less money -if its a fair deal like 8mil- to let the FO give us more shots at the title.

smeagol
03-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Manu has always been a team player. Again, 8 mil a year does the trick.

OldSilentHill
03-26-2010, 11:29 PM

This.

No way Manu will play for less than half TD, half of RJ or less than TP. Thatīs not justice and he deserves better. I wont blame him if he looks for another team for this reason.

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:45 PM

underpaid:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao

ducks
03-26-2010, 11:47 PM
This.

No way Manu will play for less than half TD, half of RJ or less than TP. Thatīs not justice and he deserves better. I wont blame him if he looks for another team for this reason.

where can he go for more then the mle and have a shot at the title

if the spurs offer one million more then the mle
and a shot at a title
name ONE team that can go and have a shot at the nba title

spurs would be FOOLISH to offer more then one million more then the mle

if his agent acts like he will go to another team making one million like sj did:lol:lol:lol:lol

OldSilentHill
03-26-2010, 11:55 PM
where can he go for more then the mle and have a shot at the title

if the spurs offer one million more then the mle
and a shot at a title
name ONE team that can go and have a shot at the nba title

spurs would be FOOLISH to offer more then one million more then the mle

if his agent acts like he will go to another team making one million like sj did:lol:lol:lol:lol

You are talking about contenders? So we are one of the main contenders? What if the LA wants Manu? What if the very same Cavaliers reserve money to have more to offer him? Itīs unlikely to happen, but some risk like that is still there and I dont want it.

Please FO, take OFF 100% of any kind of RISK :(

ducks
03-27-2010, 12:01 AM
risk
these is a big risk if he signs for 10 million a year

DesignatedT
03-27-2010, 12:10 AM
risk
these is a big risk if he signs for 10 million a year

you keep forgetting about the risk of letting him go... we would still be over the cap and we would virtually be the same team on paper minus manu.. that would be disastrous

ducks
03-27-2010, 12:13 AM
spurs can offer him the most
if he signs somewhere else
spurs could work out a sign and trade

and if spurs are over the cap they have to pay taxes you know dollar for dollar so if spurs are going no where then why spend 20 million on him if you count the tax

is he really worth 20 million?

OldSilentHill
03-27-2010, 12:16 AM
If thatīs a risk...what means the RJ contract to you? Sepuku?

Just curious?

If another team is ready to make a bet with that risk, why shouldnt Spurs? Bec of 2008? Cīmon! Thatīs a f****** trauma over here. I bet you lost a bet that year and you have the Manu-hate feeling in the bottom of your hearth.

Ironic...is the player with more heart in the team. It is. It was. Yes, more than Duncan. And no, that doesnt mean he was a better overall player in his career. Duncan is (or was, but I hope not) Duncan and always be.

PS: Iīm missing someone?...Just kidding :lol

ducks
03-27-2010, 12:19 AM
spurs are ok with rj contract they traded for it
spurs 99% of the time do not over pay if they have a overpaid player they traded for it

ElNono
03-27-2010, 12:21 AM

You've been sucking all season...

MaNuMaNiAc
03-27-2010, 01:37 AM
why is everyone here arguing with ducks like he actually knows shit?? He's irrelevant. Ignore his sorry ass.

spurs10
03-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Manu will likely get offered more money and even possible a 4th year from another team. He is going to listen to all offers and do what is best for his family and future, I believe. I believe the Spurs will fight hard to keep him, but wouldn't go for a 4 year nonetheless. His value for putting butts in the seats should not be underestimated.
Tim better be working on a good speech...although he respects Manu too much to expect him not to go for the money he deserves. Sure makes me want to enjoy the rest of this season. Great win tonight!!

DesignatedT
03-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Manu will likely get offered more money and even possible a 4th year from another team. He is going to listen to all offers and do what is best for his family and future, I believe. I believe the Spurs will fight hard to keep him, but wouldn't go for a 4 year nonetheless. His value for putting butts in the seats should not be underestimated.
Tim better be working on a good speech...although he respects Manu too much to expect him not to go for the money he deserves. Sure makes me want to enjoy the rest of this season. Great win tonight!!

manu wants to still play for a winner.... there are no championship contender teams out there that can offer more money to manu then we can.. unless you believe manu will take an offer of more money and an extra year to go play for a sub .500 team. which i dont see him doing at all.

spurs10
03-27-2010, 02:41 AM
manu wants to still play for a winner.... there are no championship contender teams out there that can offer more money to manu then we can.. unless you believe manu will take an offer of more money and an extra year to go play for a sub .500 team. which i dont see him doing at all.
I think you're right, plus I'm hoping his wife doesn't want to be moving the twins around. Seriously speaking, I need to not even be thinking about Manu not playing for the Spurs.

DesignatedT
03-27-2010, 02:43 AM
I think you're right, plus I'm hoping his wife doesn't want to be moving the twins around. Seriously speaking, I need to not even be thinking about Manu not playing for the Spurs.

the twins are another good point. i know what you mean :lol

MannyIsGod
03-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Look. I've been super hard on Manu over the years. I thought he was an amazing player in 2005 but I never expected him to regain that type of play.

He's fucking done it and I'm amazed once again. This man is playing some incredible basketball right now and he's the best player on this team right now without a doubt.

Resign him now. He's earned his extension. I don't give a fuck. RESIGN THIS MAN NOW.

Props to Manu.

FeZZy
03-27-2010, 03:02 AM
ducks is a bitch

oski1000
03-27-2010, 06:57 AM
he has played well since allstar break only this year

might be worth more then mle if he could play well all year and playoffs

Are you talking of Manu or TP?

SOS UN PELOTUDO!!!! :bang

timaios
03-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Duck's only purpose on Spurstalk is to drive Manu fans crazy.
He doesn't even care about Tony Parker.
Why so many guys keep arguing with him again, again and again, is beyond me... :rolleyes

all_heart
03-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Spurs should try to sign him now, who in the hell can the Spurs get to replace him? Kobe?! yea right!! It's hard to find players with talent AND guts!

elbamba
03-27-2010, 09:31 AM
My guess is that pending on how far the Spurs get, he will be signed within 2 weeks of the offseason.

panic giraffe
03-27-2010, 10:11 AM
i'd bet they'd do it this second if there was a "no international play" clause, but that would be against the cba amirite?

SpurCharger
03-27-2010, 10:30 AM
duncan when I posted last week
did not play well without tp
a poster asked me what I expected the spurs to go 0-5 since they were playing tougher teams

I posted hawks thunder were winnable games

did not think they would beat lakers or cavs

DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD REALLY BEAT THE LAKERS OR Cavs??????????????????????
Actually yes! Shows how much You know.....

smeagol
03-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Look. I've been super hard on Manu over the years. I thought he was an amazing player in 2005 but I never expected him to regain that type of play.

He's fucking done it and I'm amazed once again. This man is playing some incredible basketball right now and he's the best player on this team right now without a doubt.

Resign him now. He's earned his extension. I don't give a fuck. RESIGN THIS MAN NOW.

Props to Manu.

:tu

WalterBenitez
03-27-2010, 11:54 AM
someone should shave POP's balls if Manu ends playing in another west's team.

lennyalderette
03-27-2010, 04:23 PM
i petition!!!! and im sure they will

lennyalderette
03-27-2010, 04:24 PM
i say we sign him for 3years solid and i think hes going to be good at even 35 hes too damn competitive

Cherry
03-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Cīmon Spurs, this boy is cheap :downspin:

smeagol
03-28-2010, 10:06 PM
(waiting for ducks to tell us all once again that Manu should be re-signed for the MLE)

hsxvvd
03-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Pay whatever it takes, without question.

ducks
03-28-2010, 11:50 PM
(waiting for ducks to tell us all once again that Manu should be re-signed for the MLE)

nothing has changed I would offer him 500k more then the mle and see what happens
he can not go to another team for that that has a decent shot at a title for that money

if he wants lots of dough a team like the knicks might offer stupid money to him once they miss out on all teir one fa's and spurs would not sign manu for 13 million a year anyhow

I see smeagol just still wants to see spurs get screwed by overpaying manu

Mel_13
03-28-2010, 11:58 PM
nothing has changed I would offer him 500k more then the mle and see what happens
he can not go to another team for that that has a decent shot at a title for that money

if he wants lots of dough a team like the knicks might offer stupid money to him once they miss out on all teir one fa's and spurs would not sign manu for 13 million a year anyhow

Ok, we have your recommendation on the strategy the FO should pursue with Manu.

Tony's contract is up in 2011 and I'm sure he would like to negotiate an extension this summer.

1. Should the Spurs extend Tony's contact this summer or wait until 2011?

2. In either case, what is a fair offer in dollars/years to offer Tony for the years beyond 2011? FYI, Tony will make 13.65M next season.

Fpoonsie
03-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Well, fuck...I sure hope the Spurs' FO sees this.

smeagol
03-29-2010, 09:28 AM

I'd love for the Spurs underpay Manu and build a championship team around him, TD and TP. Not sure it will happen though because, as 99.9% of the people in this forum know (I'm leaving you and rascal out), Manu is worth much more than the MLE.

Mel_13
03-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Ok, we have your recommendation on the strategy the FO should pursue with Manu.

Tony's contract is up in 2011 and I'm sure he would like to negotiate an extension this summer.

1. Should the Spurs extend Tony's contact this summer or wait until 2011?

2. In either case, what is a fair offer in dollars/years to offer Tony for the years beyond 2011? FYI, Tony will make 13.65M next season.

Ducks?

Hello?

You've gone on the record as to Manu's value. We await your estimation of Tony's.

phxspurfan
03-29-2010, 12:25 PM
It just sucks that he probably won't keep this level of play throughout the playoffs (or for more than a couple months) :stirpot:

jason1301
04-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Now I have to buy season tickets :)

ElNono
04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Lol MLE

Mel_13
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Lol MLE

I could bump threads where people told me I was crazy for saying that the bidding for Manu would start at 2yrs/20M, but I'll just keep smiling with the knowledge that Manu will play his entire NBA career with the Spurs.

Matches Malone
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM

Ducks, pull your calculator and type "40", then "/" (that's the divide sign), then "3", and finally "=" (that's the equal sign, dude).
After that can you please explain the forum what the hell does crow taste like?
:lmao

cheguevara
04-07-2010, 02:16 PM

u better post a receit for the season tickets or you should be banned forever

alchemist
04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Folks need to get their checkbooks out these next couple years the Spurs will need all the financial support they can get. I'm definitely buying at the very least a game package for next season.

xellos88330
04-07-2010, 06:08 PM
u better post a receit for the season tickets or you should be banned forever

What I am thinking he could do is buy the season tickets and then give them to Spurstalk members who can attend. :P

DesignatedT
04-07-2010, 06:09 PM
:lol ducks

honestfool84
04-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Ducks, pull your calculator and type "40", then "/" (that's the divide sign), then "3", and finally "=" (that's the equal sign, dude).
After that can you please explain the forum what the hell does crow taste like?
:lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ducks, where are you now?

LakerHater
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
So did you mean You'd buy Spurs season tix?