PDA

View Full Version : Guys, lets accept it. Your boys are just not good enough to win it all

ChrisRichards
03-26-2010, 10:30 PM
This year.

And Im going to confess that its not because of a certain figure in Los Angeles that goes by a nickname "Black Mamba" eventhough he obviously has lots a step or two this season. For the sake of being fair, I'll give Kobe the benefit of a doubt and assume he'll be better in the playoffs.

So, lets begin. This one is obvious. "The Lakers are simply not focused" I dont buy this "Cruising mode" excuse. You are not suppose to lose a blowout game against a possible 1st round opponent in late March. What's equally concerning is their record against playoff teams and their inablity to win a good amount of games away from Staples Center. Last year, not only do they possess the best road record they also beat teams they are suppose to beat (Cavs, Celtics, Denver,Dallas) convicingly. The tables has turned this year and teams like Dallas, Denver, Cleveland has given the Lakers a beat down. So who are the players deserving of a blame in this fall?

Ill start out and say that first problem is Pau Gasol's desire to win another championship. Yes, LA's most valuable player IMO just does'nt have that same pop or fire in his game. He's probably tired due to a heavy off season schedule or maybe he's just happy with one NBA title. Too many times this season Gasol has shown himself as the weak spanish pussy he was always known for in Memphis. His stats are better, sure, but the irreplaceable intangibles such as effort and physicality is not there. With Gasol playing like a cadaver against Varejao, Shaq, LA's chances of repeating is done.

Next up, Fisher. Derek has been a key piece for LA last season. He was at least serviceable on most occassions. This year the old guy just got older and his quickness, no matter how little he had has finally betrayed him. And to add salt to injury, his jumpers are less effective. Phil jackson has a lot of confidence in this guy, which is understandable, but I think in the end his loyalty to Fisher will be one of the many reasons that will cost them a championship.

Artest. No brainer, some Laker fans loves to defend this guy, and I dont blame them, he's a funny guy who brings a lot of entertainment value. But unfortunately, anecdotals and hilarious twitter messages are not going to help the Lakers win a championship. Artest was supposedly going to change their DNA, but he has'nt had any noticeable impact that made them tough. The moment I saw Matt Barnes punked Kobe Bryant THRICE and Artest did'nt even offer any assistance to make sure no one is going to mess with the Lakers, I knew the sacrifices they had to take offensively to take the guy is not worth it. Sure, they were marginally better defensively but ask yourself, at what cost? The not so great offensive flow? Lack of a better chemistry? LA won the title last season because they were ONE-OF-THE-BEST offensive team, no team simply had any answer to stop the Lakers. So LA changed what worked for them and took Artest (A career 40% shooter with no lift nor any reliable offensive move). Maybe next season he'll eventually catch up with Phil's system, but he's not going to magically become a great fit offensively in April and May after struggling for the last 5 months.

And by the way, he's overrated defensively. He was brought in to supposedly contain Lebron, Melo and Pierce. Well, Melo and Lebron are destroying Artest everytime they match up with him. (Current season series record 0-5. And I think

Bench. It was good last year, but pieces acquired by other contenders made the Lakers supporting cast aweful by default. Jordan Farmar has issues, he's still an inconsistent point guard only concern about scoring. Shannon Brown's athleticism is not the answer, if he can find a consistent range that would keep the defense honest, great news! But I highly doubt it. And Luke Walton their second most valuable bench player has'nt played an NBA game for the last few months going into postseason. The only bright spot is Odom but the dropoff is pretty steep as you can see. In the playoffs where bench help is crucial, the Lakers are a second class NBA team in comparison.

My estimates is like this. Lakers will handle Denver since Kenyon is gone. Im iffy about them beating Dallas in a 7 game series though, and I have a feeling Portland can pull an upset if they face in the first round. Orlando IMO has a much better mindset than the Lakers and this could be the key if a rematch takes place. And Cleveland? Yeah, they will most definitely beat the Lakers because of three reasons. 1. Lebron. 2. Frontcourt depth and 3. Home Court Advantage.

j.dizzle
03-26-2010, 10:37 PM
:lol at you wasting that much time typing all that. Its friday night, go kick back & have a drink

ChrisRichards
03-26-2010, 10:39 PM
:lol at you wasting that much time typing all that. Its friday night, go kick back & have a drink
I dont drink. Im a mormon.

ChrisRichards
03-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Sasha Vujacic, Brian Shaw have pointed dispute

OKLAHOMA CITY — The good vibe from the Lakers’ impressive last game was long gone by the early fourth quarter Friday night, when the Lakers’ frustration boiled over in a heated exchange on the bench between Sasha Vujacic and assistant coach Brian Shaw.

Shaw was bent over at the waist to lecture a seated Vujacic early in a timeout with the Lakers losing, 80-53, and 9:12 to play against Oklahoma City. Shaw wound up pointing his finger in Vujacic’s face, prompting Vujacic to fire back and point his finger back in Shaw’s face.

Ron Artest quickly moved in an attempt to calm Vujacic down. Jordan Farmar, who had seemed pleased that Shaw was trying to correct Vujacic’s mistakes, wound up stepping in front of Shaw.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson removed Vujacic from the game at that point, even though Vujacic hadn’t played but the first 2:48 of the fourth quarter. Vujacic went and sat alone at the end of the bench most of the rest of the game, although Artest went over soon after in an effort to console him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Man this team is so fucked up. They dont even like each other. What a crucial time to have chemistry issues. :rollin

ezau
03-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Amazing post

ezau
03-26-2010, 11:05 PM

OKLAHOMA CITY — The good vibe from the Lakers’ impressive last game was long gone by the early fourth quarter Friday night, when the Lakers’ frustration boiled over in a heated exchange on the bench between Sasha Vujacic and assistant coach Brian Shaw.

Shaw was bent over at the waist to lecture a seated Vujacic early in a timeout with the Lakers losing, 80-53, and 9:12 to play against Oklahoma City. Shaw wound up pointing his finger in Vujacic’s face, prompting Vujacic to fire back and point his finger back in Shaw’s face.

Ron Artest quickly moved in an attempt to calm Vujacic down. Jordan Farmar, who had seemed pleased that Shaw was trying to correct Vujacic’s mistakes, wound up stepping in front of Shaw.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson removed Vujacic from the game at that point, even though Vujacic hadn’t played but the first 2:48 of the fourth quarter. Vujacic went and sat alone at the end of the bench most of the rest of the game, although Artest went over soon after in an effort to console him.

Man this team is so fucked up. They dont even like each other. What a crucial time to have chemistry issues. :rollin

Is this the team that is supposed to repeat? :lol:lol

mogrovejo
03-26-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm watching the 4th quarter now. Vujacic is the only guy playing hard.

Oh, and Pau is so out of LA next season...

balli
03-26-2010, 11:28 PM
The Jazz'll fuck anybody up... except LA. It has nothing to do with Kobe. Pau and Odom and Bynum will shit all over Boozer and Memo. And Deron, even though he's the best pg in the league, hands down, no matter what he does, won't be able to overcome such a deficiency. Otherwise, we'd beat LA and win a ring.

LA is lucky Utah doesn't have length AND toughness in our frontcourt.

And Cleveland won't beat LA. Not even come close actually.

Killakobe81
03-26-2010, 11:42 PM
LOL lost me at 0-5 I "think" ...chrisrichards but nice try ...

ChrisRichards
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
LOL lost me at 0-5 I "think" ...chrisrichards but nice try ...
So you dont agree that Gasol does'nt have the same desire as last year? Dont agree that Fisher playing starter minutes is not a problem? Dont agree that your bench is simply not as good? Dont agree that Ariza was a better fit for the Lakers? Dont agree that the Lakers are not a very good road team compared to last season? Dont agree that Lakers will not beat the Cavs?

Fucking homer.

Blake
03-27-2010, 12:14 AM
weird thread

Ghazi
03-27-2010, 01:31 AM
knee jerk thread.

LkrFan
03-27-2010, 10:44 AM
So you dont agree that Gasol does'nt have the same desire as last year? Dont agree that Fisher playing starter minutes is not a problem? Dont agree that your bench is simply not as good? Dont agree that Ariza was a better fit for the Lakers? Dont agree that the Lakers are not a very good road team compared to last season? Dont agree that Lakers will not beat the Cavs?

Fucking homer.
You don't drink, but you swear. Cool story bro. :toast

JamStone
03-27-2010, 10:48 AM
TL;DR

But, ChrisRichards, even you have to realize now you're way overly obsessed with the Lakers, right?

djohn2oo8
03-27-2010, 11:08 AM

To the people saying Artest was a ticking time bomb, apparently Vujacic took on that role

NBAfan83
03-27-2010, 11:09 AM
TL;DR

But, ChrisRichards, even you have to realize now you're way overly obsessed with the Lakers, right?

No, he's obsessed with lebron and the cavs...

which is the same thing as being obsessed with the lakers.

Banzai
03-27-2010, 11:19 AM
ChrisRichards was itching all over to type this thread lol.

himat
03-27-2010, 12:25 PM
I think this is the first time you have had a very very good post. Most of your arguments are bashing without or with very little support.

I agree on a lot of points. If LA doesn't get their act together for this upcoming month of April, they are in deep trouble.

Waiting to "play" when the postseason comes always spells doom.

But you still haven't overcome your obsession with talking about Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. Even when you bring up a good point people can get annoyed because you keep bringing up the same subject over and over again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-27-2010, 01:23 PM
IMO, the one excuse for ever coasting through the regular season is if the team is going for a repeat and is plenty familiar with what playoff intensity is like and will have no problem winning road games. This goes under the radar, there's been several situations of teams going for a repeat trying hard in the regular season and it backfiring.

In 2006, the Spurs went all out in the regular season to win 63 games and grab the 1 seed regardless of them winning 7 road playoff games the season prior. To do that, they had Tim Duncan play through plantar fasciitis, Ginobili play through all kinds of bumps and bruises, while Bowen had a new career high in minutes. All of that coming off the short off season finals teams have. In the Dallas series, having home court advantage wound up not mattering at all. Game 7 being in San Antonio didn't change the fact Duncan's body ran out of gas in overtime or that their entire team was exhausted.

In 2009, Boston went all out to start off 26-2 and win 62 games. As an unproven group, they needed to play hard and get the best record in 2008, having HCA saved their asses against Atlanta and Cleveland, but they ultimately got enough playoff experience to win a game in Detroit and LA. While getting 62 wins, KG's knee gave out while Pierce and Allen both played more minutes than 2008 even after a short off season. Everyone knew they were fucked once the playoffs started, but it's almost deja vu of the 2006 Spurs. Did having game 7 against Orlando in Boston make up for KG being out and Pierce being done? HCA didn't matter up until that point, they needed to win a game in Orlando to even force a game 7.

21_Blessings
03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
The Lakers would absolutely smoke OKC in a 7game series. Talk about a premature ejaculation thread.

Anyways, this game shows why the Lakers need Bynum in there. No way does Drew let Kristic punk his ass like Pau did last night. That and the Lakers haven't cracked 100 points since Andrew has been out. He's easily the Lakers best post-option when Kobe doesn't have a size mismatch.

FkLA
03-27-2010, 03:57 PM
tl;dr tbh

and lol @ people thinking the lakers had turned on the switch against the spurs, that shit had more to do with the spurs going ice cold in the 2nd half than the lakers turning on anything...those faggots are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.

Phonzie20
03-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Someone had too much time on his hands last night.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
This thread could be said for 90% of the nba. Yawn at threads like these. Especially when this thread chose 1 of the 10% of the nba that can win it.

SenorSpur
03-27-2010, 07:02 PM
In 2006, the Spurs went all out in the regular season to win 63 games and grab the 1 seed regardless of them winning 7 road playoff games the season prior. To do that, they had Tim Duncan play through plantar fasciitis, Ginobili play through all kinds of bumps and bruises, while Bowen had a new career high in minutes. All of that coming off the short off season finals teams have. In the Dallas series, having home court advantage wound up not mattering at all. Game 7 being in San Antonio didn't change the fact Duncan's body ran out of gas in overtime or that their entire team was exhausted.

Regarding that 2006 WCSF series between Spurs and Mavs, I cannot and will not attempt to dispute any of what you stated here. I'll merely add that the REAL reason the Spurs lost Game 7 and ultimately the series in OT, is because of that STUPID foul that Manu committed on Dirk in the closing seconds of regulation. That bone-headed play resulted in an "and-1" for Dirk, who tied the game with his FT, thereby forcing it into overtime. It was during that OT session that the Spurs found themselves gassed and the Mavs won going away - easily.

It was such an odd series where, as you stated, homecourt advantage meant nothing. However, recall that the Spurs were down in the series 3-1 and stormed back in both that series and in that final game. The Spurs had all the momentum, as the Mavs were reeling. Nobody could've ever dreamed that they would lose being up by 3 with less than 30 secs remaining.

I will always submit to anyone that that game was lost, more than anything else, on that incredibly stupid foul by Manu. If he simply lets Dirk waltz down the lane untouched and allow him to score, the Spurs get the ball, up by 1 with seconds left and a chance to ice the game with a pair of FTs on, what should've been the final possession. The looks on the faces of the other Spurs players told it all. Even they couldn't believe it. It was almost as devastating a play as the Derek Fisher shot in the 2004 playoffs.

Never in my history of watching pro basketball have I witnessed such an incredibly uncalled for and stupid play. To this day, I STILL can't believe it happened. I'll always believe that one game cost the Spurs their chance at a back-to-back championship.

MiamiHeat
03-27-2010, 09:13 PM
TL dr

kobe is overrated, lakers suck ass

the end.

anonoftheinternets
03-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Regarding that 2006 WCSF series between Spurs and Mavs, I cannot and will not attempt to dispute any of what you stated here. I'll merely add that the REAL reason the Spurs lost Game 7 and ultimately the series in OT, is because of that STUPID foul that Manu committed on Dirk in the closing seconds of regulation. That bone-headed play resulted in an "and-1" for Dirk, who tied the game with his FT, thereby forcing it into overtime. It was during that OT session that the Spurs found themselves gassed and the Mavs won going away - easily.

It was such an odd series where, as you stated, homecourt advantage meant nothing. However, recall that the Spurs were down in the series 3-1 and stormed back in both that series and in that final game. The Spurs had all the momentum, as the Mavs were reeling. Nobody could've ever dreamed that they would lose being up by 3 with less than 30 secs remaining.

I will always submit to anyone that that game was lost, more than anything else, on that incredibly stupid foul by Manu. If he simply lets Dirk waltz down the lane untouched and allow him to score, the Spurs get the ball, up by 1 with seconds left and a chance to ice the game with a pair of FTs on, what should've been the final possession. The looks on the faces of the other Spurs players told it all. Even they couldn't believe it. It was almost as devastating a play as the Derek Fisher shot in the 2004 playoffs.

Never in my history of watching pro basketball have I witnessed such an incredibly uncalled for and stupid play. To this day, I STILL can't believe it happened. I'll always believe that one game cost the Spurs their chance at a back-to-back championship.

do u remmber the team was down like 20 points? and manu was key in bringing us back to that point? u have to take the good with the bad, He is a wildcard risk taker who gambles frequently and it either results in good plays or dumb turnovers/mistakes. You cant have the best of both worlds ... :rolleyes

Pelicans78
03-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about the Hornets.

Flux451
03-27-2010, 09:34 PM

Three peat

SenorSpur
03-28-2010, 12:36 AM
do u remmber the team was down like 20 points? and manu was key in bringing us back to that point? u have to take the good with the bad, He is a wildcard risk taker who gambles frequently and it either results in good plays or dumb turnovers/mistakes. You cant have the best of both worlds ... :rolleyes

I hear you and to a degree you are correct. However, there is nothing that warrants taking that type of risk in the waning moments of a Game 7 playoff when your team is set to clinch. There was absolutely no reason to take any risks in that situation.

Sorry. I love Manu like everyone else. However that was the epitome of a lame-brain play and it didn't have to happen.

Koolaid_Man
03-28-2010, 10:50 AM

prolly not getting any pussy either Mr. Mormon...that would explain why you're so fucking uptight...I feel sorry for you...once you finally start dranking and getting pussy then a whole new world of reality and understanding shall be opened up to you....:toast

rhyputa
03-28-2010, 11:32 AM
I see you.

cobbler
03-28-2010, 02:41 PM

Explains a lot. Follow a religion based on BS and lies... become a BS artist and a liar. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-28-2010, 02:46 PM

You can't seriously make an excuse for that retarded foul. It's one thing to gamble frequently when your team is down by 20, in that situation there is absolutely no reason to gamble. He fucked up, plain and simple.

anonoftheinternets
03-28-2010, 03:07 PM
You can't seriously make an excuse for that retarded foul. It's one thing to gamble frequently when your team is down by 20, in that situation there is absolutely no reason to gamble. He fucked up, plain and simple.

well whose making excuses, of course its retarded and stupid. But if manu could control "his emotions/game/play" then he would be duncan. They all have their unique personalities and u hav to live with it.

You cant be like, im glad he habitually gambles but this one play i really think he shud hav toned it down. Its like saying, if kobe truly was selfless he would be the greatest player ever. Part of what makes him special is his "do it all" attitude, you take it away and you neuter what makes him great.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-28-2010, 03:11 PM
well whose making excuses, of course its retarded and stupid. But if manu could control "his emotions/game/play" then he would be duncan. They all have their unique personalities and u hav to live with it.

You cant be like, im glad he habitually gambles but this one play i really think he shud hav toned it down. Its like saying, if kobe truly was selfless he would be the greatest player ever. Part of what makes him special is his "do it all" attitude, you take it away and you neuter what makes him great.

Nothing good could have come out of that gamble, it was a stupid play. If he lets Dirk score the Spurs win the series and most likely the 2006 title.

anonoftheinternets
03-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Nothing good could have come out of that gamble, it was a stupid play. If he lets Dirk score the Spurs win the series and most likely the 2006 title.

yes it was a stupid play ... but the point being he does that from time to time, adrenalin pumping, u cant control yourself. Thats why with injuries and all he stupidly hurls himself sideways out of bounds... which sane player would do that in a contract year and a history of injuries? the smart play would be to jus leave it.

Its 1 game in a 82 game season, and by asking him to curb himself and not make that "stupid" play u are expecting him to play with his head and not his heart.

Either way, stupid play, stupid foul, but i can live with it. it is what it is. Anyway im not going to derail this thread any more. Which is about hte lakers not winning this year :lol.

nkdlunch
03-28-2010, 05:52 PM
The Vagine is a pussy

LkrFan
03-28-2010, 05:53 PM
To the OP, I hate to burst your bubble but this was a scheduled loss. The Lakers scored 75 points in a game with primed Kobe on this roster? It's not like they have Bruce Bowen or James Posey (in their primes) guarding him. Call it a gift for the Sonics.

DazedAndConfused
03-28-2010, 06:18 PM
ChrisRichards = MiamiHeat = HarlemHeat = troll

Thundaluva
03-28-2010, 06:21 PM
ChrisRichards = MiamiHeat = HarlemHeat = troll

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 06:32 PM
I don't have any trolls..I'm not creative enough, sorry..

My real username does it's job..

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
TL;DR

You agree with me because you know im right. Thanks for playing Stone.

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Explains a lot. Follow a religion based on BS and lies... become a BS artist and a liar. :toast
I suppose you are catholic where your church leaders molests young boys and its all ok. kinda like kobe where he molests white women but its ok.

cobbler
03-28-2010, 11:01 PM
I suppose you are catholic where your church leaders molests young boys and its all ok. kinda like kobe where he molests white women but its ok.

Wrong again.

Keep following your false profit! :lol

Really, this explains so much! Made my weekend! :toast

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Wrong again.

Keep following your false profit! :lol

Really, this explains so much! Made my weekend! :toast
Its prophet not profit :rolleyes

And thanks for admitting how important my internet life means to you. :toast

cobbler
03-28-2010, 11:12 PM

And thanks for admitting how important my internet life means to you. :toast

And thanks for the spelling lesson!

Your internet life is obsessing with the team I am a fan of. I'm not out there obsessed with some other team or its players. I root for and support my home town team. I would say that is a pretty natural thing to do. You on the other hand post ad nauseum about a team you're simply are obsessed with. Not so natual IMO.

And seeing as how you follow a "prophet" who has been proven false and who basically made shit up and spewed it as original... oh wait... that's what you do too! What an obdient follower! :lol:lol:lol

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2010, 11:16 PM

"Profit" is entirely appropriate.

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
And thanks for the spelling lesson!

Your internet life is obsessing with the team I am a fan of. I'm not out there obsessed with some other team or its players. I root for and support my home town team. I would say that is a pretty natural thing to do. You on the other hand post ad nauseum about a team you're simply are obsessed with. Not so natual IMO.

And seeing as how you follow a "prophet" who has been proven false and who basically made shit up and spewed it as original... oh wait... that's what you do too! What an obdient follower! :lol:lol:lol

Dude, whats up with you? You are taking this personal. Dont question my faith because I dont question yours. You have a very low moral ethics to attack my belief in life. Learn how to respect other peoples creed and religion. You're a scum. You're one of the reasons why this country is messed up.

himat
03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Dude, whats up with you? You are taking this personal. Dont question my faith because I dont question yours. You have a very low moral ethics to attack my belief in life. Learn how to respect other peoples creed and religion.

:lol Dude you told him that he was probably a Catholic....whose pastor rapes little children...or something like that.

Don't dish it if you can't take it.

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 11:22 PM
:lol Dude you told him that he was probably a Catholic....whose pastor rapes little children...or something like that.

Don't dish it if you can't take it.
He started it. Check post # 32 (ironically matching another Laker adulterer with HIV), i just defended myself. The Pastor/Kobe molester reference was mentioned because its too good to pass up.

duhoh
03-28-2010, 11:25 PM
He started it. Check post # 32 (ironically matching another Laker adulterer with HIV), i just defended myself. The Pastor/Kobe molester reference was mentioned because its too good to pass up.

the truth would defend itself though, if it was the truth

cobbler
03-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Dude, whats up with you? You are taking this personal. Dont question my faith because I dont question yours. You have a very low moral ethics to attack my belief in life. Learn how to respect other peoples creed and religion. You're a scum. You're one of the reasons why this country is messed up.

I can question your faith anytime I choose. Coming from you, who professes this hollier than thou attitude, it's classic. To find out you follow a false prophet who has been proven to be a liar is just plain amusing since it's how you operate as well.

I don't have to respect anybodies creed and/or religion. It's a choice I am allowed to and do make.... regardless of your protests. You have no problem calling me a scum and calling out the Catholic religion of which I have no connections to. Awfully hypocritical on your part wouldn't you say? But then again, your worship a hypocrite... why not emulate him as well. :lmao

ChrisRichards
03-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Catholic church have a lot of gay priests that molests young boys. Its a fact. And that attitude about not respecting religion or creed?

Thanks for admitting you're a bigot, im not really surprised.

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:01 AM
I demand an apology from you Cobbler. If you dont do this, I will quit posting in this site.

KSeal
03-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Lakers don't have shit to play for except 60 wins, if they care about that.

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I demand an apology from you Cobbler. If you dont do this, I will quit posting in this site.

Apology for what? Please go!

Shall we do a search and find all the posts you make about adultry? I find it ironic considering you choose to bring all the non basketball aspescts up in your DAILY rants about the Lakers and moreso Kobe.

And furthermore you admonish us fans as if we are morally defunct because a player on our team had some personal issues and we still root for our team to win.

Yet you, as a lifestyle, not a sport fanship... as a personal choice and lifestyle choose to worship the following individual:

"Joesph Smith had at least 34 wives before his death in 1844. Many were teenagers when he married them and some of his wives were married to other men. In fact Smith was going full steam ahead in the practice of plural marriage many years before he introduced it to the whole body of the Mormon Church."

Hypocrite...

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Apology for what? Please go!

Shall we do a search and find all the posts you make about adultry? I find it ironic considering you choose to bring all the non basketball aspescts up in your DAILY rants about the Lakers and moreso Kobe.

And furthermore you admonish us fans as if we are morally defunct because a player on our team had some personal issues and we still root for our team to win.

Yet you, as a lifestyle, not a sport fanship... choose to worship the following individual:

"Joesph Smith had at least 34 wives before his death in 1844. Many were teenagers when he married them and some of his wives were married to other men. In fact Smith was going full steam ahead in the practice of plural marriage many years before he introduced it to the whole body of the Mormon Church."

Hypocrite...
I was just fucking with you man, I dont care about none of that shit I posted rofllollmao. I agree on you on Joseph Smith though, dude is sick and a molester....like Kobe:lol

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Backpeddle in......

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Wow.... sub seconds ... didn't even get the post in. Classic! :lol

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Cant believe you spent all that time researching and typing that shit mayn:lol

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:20 AM
"38%>47%

Refular Season stats>Playoff stats

-Cock Cobbler 03/12/2010"

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Cant believe you spent all that time researching and typing that shit mayn:lol

Oh yeah... cause the 3 mins it took was so taxing!

Thought you were leaving for good? Oh, let me guess... another lie? :toast

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Ill leave, only if you admit Lebron>Kobe.

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:34 AM
Ill leave, only if you admit Lebron>Kobe.

I'm going to hold you to your word.

Lebron > Kobe. That is a no brainer.

Bye!

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm going to hold you to your word.

Lebron > Kobe. That is a no brainer.

Bye!
Thank you. Im leaving now. But ill be back tomorrow since I never said i was leaving for good. Sucker :lol:lol:lol

cobbler
03-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Thank you. Im leaving now. But ill be back tomorrow since I never said i was leaving for good. Sucker :lol:lol:lol

Whatever you say aldulterer Mormon Boy... the lies... they are a given with you. :lol

And stay out of my PM box.... kinda creepy.

ChrisRichards
03-29-2010, 12:52 AM
bless you son

lennyalderette
03-29-2010, 04:41 AM
To the people saying Artest was a ticking time bomb, apparently Vujacic took on that role

i think hes furious kobe has a new lover ala artest, you know kobe needs protection out there not a foreign machine.