PDA

View Full Version : Raptors can not catch a break

lefty
03-27-2010, 01:49 AM
:lol Man

They were about to beat the Nuggets, but Bosh choked twice big time and then Melo drilled a fadeaway jumper at the buzzer.

TinTin
03-27-2010, 01:56 AM
I hate that hedo pizza commercial and that andrea italian food

lefty
03-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Me too :lol

Like you are gonna find real Italian pasta in North America

HarlemHeat37
03-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Fortunately I left TO around a month ago, so I don't have to see the "yes coach" Hedo commercial anymore, fuck that was annoying..RaptorsTV shows the same commercials every 2 minutes..

TBH, I hate anything to do with Turkoglu anyways..his contract is going to set the Raptors back for years, unbelievably bad signing which I called at the time(along with pretty much everybody that agreed Hedo was overrated)..

lefty
03-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Fortunately I left TO around a month ago, so I don't have to see the "yes coach" Hedo commercial anymore, fuck that was annoying..RaptorsTV shows the same commercials every 2 minutes..

TBH, I hate anything to do with Turkoglu anyways..his contract is going to set the Raptors back for years, unbelievably bad signing which I called at the time(along with pretty much everybody that agreed Hedo was overrated)..
You were in Toronto? you lived there for work?

Ghazi
03-27-2010, 02:19 AM
Fuck the Raptors

redzero
03-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Now I know why you bandwagon the Spurs, lefty.

lefty
03-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Now I know why you bandwagon the Spurs, lefty.
:lol

Been a Spurs fan since 1992

I follow the Raps because I now live in Canada

BRHornet45
03-27-2010, 02:41 AM
fluke shot that he wouldn't have made again if he was given 10 more opportunities. nothing you can do about it.

HarlemHeat37
03-27-2010, 02:46 AM
You were in Toronto? you lived there for work?

My family lives there, they've been in that area forever..I lived there for years too(as well as Ottawa/Montreal), I still visit Ontario/Montreal a couple of times a year..

peteee
03-27-2010, 02:48 AM
are you so retarded you cannot even spell his name bargnani?

maybe from a toilet you could have found some nice food that fits your fat mouth I tell you.

peteee
03-27-2010, 02:52 AM
fluke shot that he wouldn't have made again if he was given 10 more opportunities. nothing you can do about it.
the hoop was magnetized and the ball was folded up by iron grids inside with leathers covered outside. not anything fluky i mean.

BRHornet45
03-27-2010, 03:21 AM
the hoop was magnetized and the ball was folded up by iron grids inside with leathers covered outside. not anything fluky i mean.

son anything can happen in the WWE/NBA. I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

Kamnik
03-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Raptors have sucked, suck and will suck in the future. Why should anyone be surprised?

The Franchise
03-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Raptors have sucked, suck and will suck in the future. Why should anyone be surprised?

They have an opportunity to turn it around rather quickly, if they find a good sign and trade partner for Bosh. A 1st and 2nd rounder, along with a couple of expiring contracts could have them looking respectable after next summer.

sribb43
03-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Can't catch a break??? Other than the fact they couldn't secure 2 defensive rebounds or make free throws or play D to not allow Billups to get off an open 3 and Melo a wide open FT jumper. Ya, other than that the pussy ass Raptors can't catch a break.

resistanze
03-27-2010, 09:00 AM
I couldn't even watch the game but I was following the score on the phone at a friend's house. I bet him $20 that 'melo would drain the buzzer beater.

I bought a 12 pack of Bud :hat.

TinTin
03-27-2010, 10:37 AM
are you so retarded you cannot even spell his name bargnani?

maybe from a toilet you could have found some nice food that fits your fat mouth I tell you.

:lolYeah I didn't want to look it up at 3am

lefty
03-28-2010, 01:15 AM
My family lives there, they've been in that area forever..I lived there for years too(as well as Ottawa/Montreal), I still visit Ontario/Montreal a couple of times a year..
Where did you live in Montreal?

Let me know if stop by

KSeal
03-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Fuck you and

Fuck the Raptors

Kamnik
03-28-2010, 06:02 AM
They have an opportunity to turn it around rather quickly, if they find a good sign and trade partner for Bosh. A 1st and 2nd rounder, along with a couple of expiring contracts could have them looking respectable after next summer.

They have a bad GM, a bad coach and a lot of players that suck defensively.

They won't be contenders for a long long time. They might become a decent regular season team but no way in hell will they be able to do anything in the playoffs.

ploto
03-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Blowing another double digit fourth quarter lead... :depressed

sribb43
03-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Fuck the Raptors

still pissed about that choke job on friday

sefant77
03-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Bosh is so gone in the summer. I think he prefer winning 30 games with the Knicks than having all that crap in Toronto...

angel_luv
03-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Dajmo Raps!

ploto
03-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Stupid Hedo is seen out after a game in which he did not play because he was sick, and he gets fined and the coach benches him for a game- a game they needed to win. I hate to see Rasho's NBA career ending this way- on a team that is imploding right before his eyes.

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2010, 05:48 PM
A couple of my friends in TO saw him on Thursday night with a few bottles to himself..he shows up the next day to practice with a "virus"..then he goes out again following the Nuggets game..he's a heavy partyer in TO, and he gets in anybody's face that tries to take a picture of or with him, for obvious reasons..I absolutely hate Turkoglu..

I said it when they signed him, one of the worst signings ever..he was always overrated and now he doesn't give a fuck..he's still on the cap for another 4 years and nobody will touch him in a trade..he goes out in TO almost every night and he doesn't perform on the court..he's a POS..

Colangelo is such a pathetic, overrated GM too..combine Turkoglu with Calderon and Bargnani(maybe the 3 worst defending starters at their positions in the NBA too) and the Raptors are going to be the worst team in the NBA for years after Bosh leaves..

ploto
03-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Now, we know the trick-- Raptors can win if they are losing when the fourth quarter starts. They really needed that win over Charlotte. 103-101.

lefty
03-29-2010, 08:51 PM
OMG they won despite not having the lead after 3.

And Turkododo played :elephant

lefty
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
CB4 hit in the face yesterday

Hedo tonight in the head

They can not catch a break

ploto
04-08-2010, 01:08 AM
...all-star Chris Bosh in a Cleveland hospital after nose surgery and Hedo Turkoglu at a Toronto hospital getting a CT scan on a nose injury of his own.

on Bosh:
Bosh had surgery on his nose in Cleveland on Wednesday and his regular season is over because it will be at least until next week before the damage done to his broken nose can be assessed, team medical officials said.

“Each fracture has its own personality and no one has a crystal ball unfortunately,” said Dr. Paul Marks, the Raptors' medical director and team orthopaedic surgeon. “We know that we're looking at time frames of at least the next seven to 10 days before we get things reassessed.

“And at that point we'll have a better idea of which way things are going.”

...It's not a fracture that would require screws or plates or anything like that,'' Marks explained. "It's just a small block of bone that's been put back in the right position so that it maintains that structural integrity.''

on Hedo:
The Raptors forward, who's already missed time this season with a fractured orbital bone under his right eye, left the game and spent most of the evening at Mount Sinai hospital being examined.

It's unclear what his status is for the final four games of the regular season.

Jarrett Jack had to come out of the game in the final minute with a sore ankle of his own and Amir Johnson was hobbling around on a sore leg after Boston's Glen Davis rolled up on him in the fourth quarter.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/chrisbosh/article/791800--bosh-done-for-regular-season

mogrovejo
04-08-2010, 01:21 AM
ploto, chances Colangelo is the Raptors GM when next season starts ?/10

He's great on press conferences and MLSE couldn't care less about the operations as long as the revenue streaming stays stable, so I can see him using Triano as a sacrificial lamb and survive yet another year.

Andrew Bynum
04-08-2010, 01:29 AM
CB4 is definitely the worst of these trendy faggot things.

Mel_13
04-08-2010, 02:20 PM
That was the moment of the night that hurt Calderon more than anything.

“I feel really hurt today when I was out there and we missed a couple of shots and several fans booed us,” said Calderon. “I took it a little bit personal (because) I give a lot to this team and it was a tough situation. We're trying to win, we're trying to go to the playoffs and it was a tough one for me.

“When we say we have to stay together, we've got to stay together for real. Everyone wants to be in those playoffs. If we miss one shot and we don't have the people with us, it's tough to play like that. It was a tough one.”

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/article/791800--surgery-sidelines-raptors-star-chris-bosh?bn=1

Unbelievable

ploto
04-08-2010, 04:57 PM
ploto, chances Colangelo is the Raptors GM when next season starts ?/10

He's great on press conferences and MLSE couldn't care less about the operations as long as the revenue streaming stays stable, so I can see him using Triano as a sacrificial lamb and survive yet another year.

I think they will both be back. They are still paying Mitchell, and I always got the impression that BC might eventually move up even more in MLSE.

ploto
04-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Hedo has a non-displaced fracture of his nose.

lefty
04-08-2010, 08:01 PM
And now the Cavs rest Lebron for the Bulls game ??????

WTF ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????6

They dont want to play TO in the 1st round or what?

mogrovejo
04-08-2010, 08:43 PM
And now the Cavs rest Lebron for the Bulls game ??????

WTF ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????6

They dont want to play TO in the 1st round or what?

Anti-Canada bias?

mogrovejo
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
I think they will both be back. They are still paying Mitchell, and I always got the impression that BC might eventually move up even more in MLSE.

They miss the playoffs yet again, will probably lose the franchi se player, have the books filled with bad long-term contracts and nothing changes?

Colangelo has already had enough time to show his ability to run a team. I hope they run him out of town (or kick him up in the hierarchy and hire someone else to take care of the basketball operations).