PDA

View Full Version : Babysitter caught on tape abusing 11-month old child..

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 03:47 AM
I don't know if this has been posted here(delete thread if it is), but there's a lot of talk about this..absolutely disgusting..the entire video is fucked up, but from 6:00+ is where it starts getting worse..this will probably cause a big controversy around whether or not parents should tape their babysitters..

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22881088/index.html

mookie2001
03-28-2010, 03:52 AM
Controversy? It's your right but unless you employ another person to watch tape 8 hours a day you should just fire or not hire the sitter if you can't trust them

Ignignokt
03-28-2010, 03:54 AM
mookie like bloadates sensationalist 24/7

Fermixalot
03-28-2010, 04:09 AM
I couldn't watch that past about 10 secs. She grabbed the kid and flailed him around and I stopped it.

Did they shoot the sitter? That would've been move #1 for me.

FalleNxWiZarDx
03-28-2010, 11:09 AM
I would of punched and beat the shit out of her,

if she would of told the police, id sue her with the video to black male her

she would be beaten up pretty baldy

MiamiHeat
03-28-2010, 11:42 AM
oh fucking god

this is why i would NEVER, IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, trust a stranger with my child. PERIOD

It's either me, my wife, grandparents, or very close family. that's it.

fucking holy shit. that pissed me off.

lebomb
03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Id choke that bitch to death..............seriously.

Pero
03-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Holy crap.. I looked at the 6 min mark to see what it was about but couldn't continue to watch. If I had a baby and a babysitter did that to him, she'd probably never see the light of day again.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2010, 01:17 PM
oh fucking god

this is why i would NEVER, IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, trust a stranger with my child. PERIOD

That is just horrific.

MH I completely agree with you here. When we were planning our family we decided that our children would only ever be cared for by someone who loves them. It was perfect while we lived in the same city as our families, but when my hubby was transferred out of state we had to decide where our compromise would be. So I gave up 80K/yr career to take care of them myself. Things got a little tight at times, but fortunately our family never had to do without anything.

But so many people have no choice. In order to survive, they have to put their children and faith in the hands of others. I can't imagine how they must feel when they see cases such as this. We can't judge them because everyone just wants to make the best lives possible for their families.

That being said, I just cringe when I read about these young women who leave the kids with their "boyfriends". Just how naive are they? Because a guy likes to fuck them doesn't mean he feels anything for their kids! When I lived in Washington state there was actually a billboard campaign addressing this issue because so many kids were dying at the hands of these creeps. The billboards said something like, "Wise up! Saying "I love you" does not qualify him to babysit your kids."

xellos88330
03-28-2010, 01:26 PM
I would kidnap that bitch, make lots of little cuts on her body, then throw her in a tub full of lime and salt. Patch her back up then do it all over again. 1 year for every time she babysat for me. Then I will throw her into a zoo with a bear and laugh as she is the one getting tossed like a ragdoll.

Bitch deserves to fucking suffer then die.

Blackjack
03-28-2010, 01:35 PM
That's got to be one of the weakest and most sorry things I've ever seen.

That's a new level of pathetic ... seeking empowerment by manhandling an 11 month old.

The Reckoning
03-28-2010, 01:47 PM
just hire a sweet little latina nanny who would cook them migas and teach them espanol

whottt
03-28-2010, 02:24 PM
The first two I didn't think were that big of a deal. I see parents do that stuff to their kids in the grocery store. I mean yeah they were bad and looked harsh but I've seen worse by parents, who were absolutely not concerned with who saw them doing it. I mean like...a week ago. IF the kid won't mind and is throwing a tantrum or something and the parents get pissed they'll do that kind of stuff. Maybe not quite as violently she did, but similar actions of picking them up harsh or dragging them like that.

The last ones where she's throwing shit at the kid and stepping on him and slapping him upside the head and basically beating him with her hands are completely infuriating...that bitch is deliberately trying to make that kid feel as if he is garbage. It's not merely punishment, she's treating him as if he is subhuman and and trying to convey to him that he is.

whottt
03-28-2010, 02:26 PM
It gets worse....same city, different story:

2 year old kid gets shot the police:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22973859/detail.html

td4mvp21
03-28-2010, 02:27 PM
That was pretty difficult to watch. Poor baby

mouse
03-28-2010, 02:30 PM
oh fucking god

Why all the shock and awe?
According to you us humans should be used to being grabbed and tossed around since we evolved from ape.

http://www.ok4me2.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/image/2010_01ok/Wild-chimpanzees.jpg

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 02:39 PM

she would be beaten up pretty baldy

Why? So she could do this to another child?

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't even want to watch. But some people are evil. Who could do this to an innocent child?

Bukefal
03-28-2010, 04:24 PM
wow that's horrible, watching this made me sick, what a f*cking bitch. She deserves a good torturing, damn

TIMMYD!
03-28-2010, 04:49 PM
That is just too horrible.

DesignatedT
03-28-2010, 06:24 PM
this is sick.

mouse
03-28-2010, 06:45 PM
After the two girls one cup video I don't go clicking links without feedback. And from the feedback I read in here there is no need to watch the video unless I am a faces of death junkie.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2010, 10:58 PM
black male

:lmao

DMX7
03-28-2010, 11:46 PM
:lmao

Maybe he didn't mean "Black mail" but actually meant she should steal the tape and tell the police that a "Black male" did it. I would believe that.

mavs>spurs2
03-29-2010, 01:03 AM
this type of shit is how murders get committed..sickening. if that were my child I'm really not sure how I'd react. I know it's easy to play the internet tough guy role and say you'd do this or that, but I'm sitting here honestly debating on whether or not I'd confront her with the tape before I killed her. I'm really not sure but that made my blood boil.

Scola
03-29-2010, 01:34 AM
That was my initial reaction as well, but its a bad idea since you would probably end up in jail. Who's gonna take of your kid then?

black mail (not "black male") is illegal, you would get even more jail time, plus she would probably get away and still do it to someone else.

----

I was open to the possibility of babysitters but now I'm seriously reconsidering. There's screening & background checks and I'm sure most people do a decent job... but you could end up with a crazy person who nearly kills your kid. Not sure that's a risk I would want to take.

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2010, 03:17 AM
So more info has been released..

A nanny accused of slapping, kicking and throwing an 11-month old baby boy says she did it because she was angry with the parents. And it was all caught on camera.

:wow:wow:wow seriously?..

The parents of the boy told investigators they noticed a black eye on one of their children eight weeks ago. And when Campbell couldn't explain it, they installed the camera.

Apparently she was recommended by many people, which is how they met her..she's "respected in their church", has been "teaching" kids for 35 years and worked in a day care..

MI21
03-29-2010, 08:21 AM
This bitch needs a visit from this guy...

http://www.sweatybettypr.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dexter1.jpg

Mixability
03-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm am sooooo glad my wife and I have not needed a sitter ever for our son. It's always been her parents or my parents that watch him. Good god if I was in that situation. I would not think twice about beating the shit out of that sitter. No reason, no excuse for that horrible act. The kid seems to be literally just sitting there not doing anything and she throws a fucking ball at him? WTF? She better not pull the fucking "forgive me, i need help" card. Fuck her.