PDA

View Full Version : JJ Reddick rapes the Nuggets

sribb43
03-28-2010, 07:28 PM
23pts 7reb 8asts tonight.... :wow

Xylus
03-28-2010, 07:29 PM
23pts 7reb 8asts tonight.... :wow

Everyone thought that Redick would be worthless in the NBA, but he's carved out a nice little role for himself in Orlando.

sribb43
03-28-2010, 07:30 PM
He must had been excited that his devils made back to the FF

DJ Mbenga
03-28-2010, 07:46 PM
i never would have guessed a white guy would have raped all these tattooed thugs.

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 07:52 PM
He's been solid for 2 seasons now..he's really improved as a passer and defender, and his scoring is no longer 1-D..he can actually counter when teams run him off the 3-point line..

dirk4mvp
03-28-2010, 08:04 PM
I'd rather have this JJ imho.

KSeal
03-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Could you imagine the Lakers with Reddick instead of Kobe :wow

Darthkiller
03-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Could you imagine the Lakers with Reddick instead of Kobe :wow

well the lakers are better without kobe. so addition by subtraction there, plus you add on redick. 73-75 wins imo.

jdev82
03-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Everyone thought that Redick would be worthless in the NBA, but he's carved out a nice little role for himself in Orlando.

no, like almost all dukeys ever, he was wildly overrated and some dumbshit used a good pick on him, everyone thinking hed be what he was in college, and like every duke player ever, he flopped. he IS worthless in the NBA. name me a dukey that ever won MVP in the nba. cant do it. there are none.

himat
03-28-2010, 09:55 PM
no, like almost all dukeys ever, he was wildly overrated and some dumbshit used a good pick on him, everyone thinking hed be what he was in college, and like every duke player ever, he flopped. he IS worthless in the NBA. name me a dukey that ever won MVP in the nba. cant do it. there are none.

No one said he was an MVP.

I hate Duke. I dislike almost every player that has come out of Duke. That list included Reddick, but he has stopped chucking up shots and now he actually plays team basketball.

He plays an important role for the Magic, especially with VC out now.

I can't think of an MVP from Duke, but if you want a tough guy (yeah there is only 1:rollin)...Shane Battier. Only player I have really admired coming out of Duke.

What's funny is that Kobe Bryant said that Duke was his number one choice if he didn't decided to go pro coming out of high school.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-28-2010, 10:38 PM

+1 fuck duke and their rapist athletes

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
+1 fuck duke and their rapist athletes

LOL @ this + the last line of himat's post..

dirk4mvp
03-28-2010, 10:50 PM

Damn brah, are you a Terp fan?

himat
03-28-2010, 10:55 PM
LOL @ this + the last line of himat's post..

Funny or ironic? It is a fact. Duke was his number one choice over colleges like: UNC, Villanova, and Michigan. (Yeah Michigan isn't too good at basketball but it was one of his choices.)

Budkin
03-28-2010, 11:21 PM

As a fan of the Magic I was one of those people... I really can't believe how well he's been playing this season.

Pelicans78
03-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Funny or ironic? It is a fact. Duke was his number one choice over colleges like: UNC, Villanova, and Michigan. (Yeah Michigan isn't too good at basketball but it was one of his choices.)

At that time, Michigan was one of the most popular teams in the country. Even after the Fab 5 were gone, they were racking up 5 star recruits who either flopped, transferred, or left for the draft.