PDA

View Full Version : Somebody explain Duncan's game to me.

tim_duncan_fan
03-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Why does he wait so long before attacking on the offensive end??? It seems like he wants to draw a double team and get a look at a three but all it does is make him easier to defend. And why do it every damn time down the court? He should mix it up and maybe look to be aggressive every once in a while. It would help him avoid these 4-10 nights like the one he is headed for now if he would quit being such an indecisive baby and put a decent shot up.

I don't think this has anything to do with him being old. He just needs to get himself together mentally.

Andy25
03-28-2010, 07:59 PM
:hat:hat:hatho ho ho... couch coach telling Timmy what to do.

tim_duncan_fan
03-28-2010, 08:07 PM
:hat:hat:hatho ho ho... couch coach telling Timmy what to do.

LOL You say that like what he's doing now is working...

Jace
03-28-2010, 08:15 PM
He's old, doesn't have the quickness to make a good move or the jump in his step to elevate.. It isn't his mentality that is the problem, it's his knees

DesignatedT
03-28-2010, 08:20 PM
his knee or foot is obviously starting to hurt him... if you watched the first half of this season you could clearly tell a difference from then and now... its pretty fucking obvious...

Manu-of-steel
03-28-2010, 08:24 PM
I thought you were a TD guy. It's obvious that he's playing hurt.

TIMMYD!
03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
I would've rather Tim to be like Manu in this second half but no one was playing well early so maybe it wouldn't be as much help as people think.