PDA

View Full Version : bahahahaha THIS IS WHY WE HATED FINLEY!!!

lennyalderette
03-28-2010, 09:49 PM
"DONT GET ME WRONG, I WANT TO DESTROY THEM " FINLEY SAID ABOUT PLAYING THE SPURS WELL LOOKS LIKE THOSE TOP SEEDS ARE GETTING KNOCKED OFF BY OUR "DONE" SPURS HAHA LET ME GUESS "YEAH BUT PERKINS WASNT PLAYING" WELL PARKER WASNT PLAYING SO JUST BE GLAD WE DIDNT BEAT U GUYS BY 30!!! AND DAMN DID YOU SEE MANU LAY OUT KEVIN GARNETT, WITH A BLOCK!!! DIDNT SEE KG ACT THUG IN THIS GAME :flag:

lennyalderette
03-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Ok b4 i get bitched at im not saying were going all the way but at least we have some good old spurs respect

j.dizzle
03-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Finley was the spurs mvp today hahaha him & the whole boston team looked like they didnt know there was a game going on today..Props to Manu, his block on KG was some funny shit..Boston fans booing this Celtics team so much this year at home lmao.

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Every non spurs fan should appreciate that block on KG. :lol That was so funny. And it couldn't have happened to a douchier player.

PGDynasty24
03-28-2010, 10:07 PM
I didn't see all this shit-talking when u played the LakeShow

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 10:16 PM

What are you talking about?

Finley didn't go to LA. Although I wish he did to jinx the fuck out of your team like he did to ours and is doing to the Celts.

cornbread
03-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Manu > Dirk and KG

Manu>illegitimate lovechild of Dirk and KG in his prime

peteee
03-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Spurs fans can't hate him harder than Mavs fans do anyway. This dog got paid around 16m dollars annually from Cuban's pocket in two straight years, in one of which he won a championship ring with Spurs. He doesn't even have the basic loyalty to his host who pays for his living costs, which differentiates him from the other dogs in general.

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Spurs fans can't hate him harder than Mavs fans do anyway. This dog got paid around 16m dollars annually from Cuban's pocket in two straight years, in one of which he won a championship ring with Spurs. He doesn't even have the basic loyalty to his host who pays for his living costs, which differentiates him from the other dogs in general.

Finley, screwing every team over one at a time.

Gutter92
03-28-2010, 10:27 PM

Sure you did, when we spanked you guys by 20 :downspin:

badfish22
03-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Should be in the Spurs forum, because no one gives a shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-28-2010, 10:32 PM

:lmao

picc84
03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
What are you talking about?

Finley didn't go to LA. Although I wish he did to jinx the fuck out of your team like he did to ours and is doing to the Celts.

I have fond memories of Finley from the '08 series.

He was our instant offense off the bench.

redzero
03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/ce/Cool_story_bro.gif

LakasRool4eva
03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
:lmao loling big time cuz its sooooooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 10:48 PM
I have fond memories of Finley from the '08 series.

He was our instant offense off the bench.

You must not have eyes. And I'm sorry. He was wearing a Spurs jersey, so that goes along the lines of what I was saying. That he screws over whichever team he's on. Not the team he plays against. I repeat not the team, he plays against.

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
You must not have eyes. And I'm sorry. He was wearing a Spurs jersey, so that goes along the lines of what I was saying. That he screws over whichever team he's on. Not the team he plays against. I repeat not the team, he plays against.

whooooooosh

spursfan09
03-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Whoosh!!!

Xevious
03-29-2010, 02:12 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/ce/Cool_story_bro.gif
:lol

lennyalderette
03-29-2010, 04:23 AM
no shit cause we choked and couldnt hit a basket, do you want us to talk shit when we lose??? ill leave that to the laker fans

Ryan Bowen
03-29-2010, 12:59 PM

At least know what you're talking about... the mavs cut him with that amnesty clause or whatever its their own fault he helped win the spurs a ship while the mavs sat at home watching....